Jill Stein Presses for 9/11 Transparency: "Jet Fuel Cannot Melt Steel Beams"

Jill Stein Presses for 9/11 Transparency: "Jet Fuel Cannot Melt Steel Beams"

carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/130195-jill-stein-demands-911-truth/

So? Anyway, who is she taking votes from, Hillary or Trump?

considering the media hasn't crucified her yet I'm gonna guess either Trump or berncucks who wouldn't be voting anyway.

Hillary. She's siphoning off the turbo libcuck vote.

Faux redpills on 9/11
She's going after Trump.
You can bet your boots.
The race to the White House will become a Redpill race. Whoever drops the biggest redpill wins. This is how you fight for an "awakened" constituency.

But where would such a political arms race of sorts leave Shillary who has absolutely 0 redpills to drop and makes you want to punch her face in every time she tries to breathe.

Didn't assange threaten the kikes to expose the lolohoax?

wtf i dont believe 9/11 was an inside job now

Christ this election is the most entertaining one ever.

hes made a couple threats that if he were to follow through with fucking one of them the paradigm would shift over night

Is he waiting for Trump?
Why contain it?

What are you talking about? She's drawing almost exclusively from would-be Democrat voters. Regardless of your opinion about the 9/11 narrative, having a a left-wing candidate openly expressing fringe views like this chips away at the "Trump is a fringe lunatic" meme. Jill Stein is not–for all practical purposes–an enemy of the Trump camp in this election. How often do you even hear about her in the news? I would guess that, if anything, the only reason Stein's statements on this issue would get any play in thr media, would be because they think it would hurt her and drive some people back to Hillary.

He vets things carefully and carefully selects timing. That's why the Obama administration was forced to admit that nobody has actually DIED from the information he released, even though now people see all the shit Barak has been doing for so many years.

As well, he stays alive only because he has dead mans switches and threats of worse leaks he doesn't have time to vet. He has fucking Terabytes of shit on Clinton waiting to be unveiled and a big chunk of it is encrypted on a bunch of people's computers so killing him wouldn't do anything.

If he has information that proves it was an inside job, or that it was funded by a so-called ally, or that the official story doesn't line up, he's waiting for the moment to strike. Which is coming. Lad Bible tried to dismiss it as a conspiracy theory a few days ago and the pushback was so strong that today they magically switched sides and one of the most normalfag social media sites is asking about the missing CIA money from that time. As time goes forward the people that believe shit isn't adding up are only growing in number and if he can launch it at the apex it'll have a much bigger impact.

I don’t want entertainment, I want truth. I want Trump to be fucking ahead in the numbers.

Is it really that out there to say the 9/11 Commission was complete fucking shit?

The 3rd party candidates are intentionally cratering their campaigns hoping Hillary will get their votes.

No one is saying that. Please try again.

Jill Stein is a crystal healing wackjob. She only gets crazy old hippy votes.

So when is Stein going to hand out locally made ARs constructed with recycled metals to her crazed libkid constituents to fight the pipeline construction?

Try actually reading the OP.

Stein is pushing the Overton, forcing the other candidates to either denounce, or join her. If she had done this months ago, it would have had more impact. Right now, the media is ignoring third-party candidates in the run-up to their big media-hyped debates.

Trump knows 9/11 was an inside job. At this point he's just trying to get elected. What happens after that, only the God-Emperor himself knows.

bumb

(((Stein)))

Where's the 9/11 sticky?
Why isn't there a 9/11 truth sticky?
9/11 was used as an excuse to create the department of homeland security, give trillions were given to the military industrial complex, invade iraq and afghanistan and it kicked off the "war on terror"
It's the most most important event in recent history.

This 9/11 thread is so active that it might as well be a sticky.

Thanks. It reeks of Holla Forums, but it's better than nothing.

Somebody make a good "jews did 9/11 thread" and maybe the mods will stikcy it?

A member of the Canadian Green party former party member I think came out recently denying the holocaust. What is up with these hippies right now?

(((Jill Stein)))

pandering for mudslime votes

Done.

if they don't know, who does?