TRUMP ACCUSES US FEDERAL RESERVE OF POLITICAL AGENDA

CAN THIS MAN GET ANY MORE BASED?

Donald Trump accuses the US Federal Reserve (Fed) of a misguided monetary policy. The low interest rates have led to an artificial market and inflated share prices. This is supposed to improve the legacy of the Obama administration. Hillary Clinton defended the Fed.

The Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump sharply criticized the US Federal Reserve. They are holding the key interest rate deliberately low, in order to distract from the really poor state of the US economy.

The Fed “is keeping interest rates artificially low, so that the economy does not crash and Obama can say he has done a good job. You keep interest rates artificially low, so Obama can play golf in January and can boast about having done a good job. This is a false economy. Our economy is in a crisis, everyone knows that, but it’s a very false economy,” Trump told to the financial blog Zerohedge according to a reporter.

Fed chief Janet Yellen doesn’t act like a central banker, but as a politician. “So far, she has done political work. They all know that. ”

On the question of whether it will come in September to an increase in interest rates, said Trump: “Well, the only thing that is currently strong, is the artificial stock market. This just seems to be good, because the money is free, because interest rates are so low. It is an artificially inflated stock market. It is a bubble. When interest rates are low, it is very easy to have a good stock market. ”

In the past, Trump already had pointed to an imminent collapse of the US stock markets and the onset of a recession. Very soon, some “very scary scenarios” would come for investors.

Hillary Clinton promptly took side with the Fed on the dispute. “If someone is a candidate for president or if he is US president, he should not comment on the decisions of the Fed,” Clinton said on Tuesday, according to Reuters. “Words do have consequences. Words move markets. Words can be misinterpreted, “she added.

Trump had accused on Monday the Fed to keep interest rates low in order to prevent a collapse of the US economy. “You keep interest rates low so not everything else will plummet,” he replied to a journalist’s question on a possible rate hike in September. “At the moment, only the artificial stock market is strong.” Eventually, the interest rate will need to be changed.

southfront.org/trump-accuses-us-federal-reserve-of-political-agenda/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mUjS4
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/07/ron_paul_donald_trump_wants_to_audit_the_federal_reserve.html
money.cnn.com/2016/02/24/news/economy/donald-trump-federal-reserve-audit-the-fed/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You’re a dipshit, Trump’s a genius.
archive.is/mUjS4

Ron Paul agrees.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/07/ron_paul_donald_trump_wants_to_audit_the_federal_reserve.html

He pissed me the fuck off a couple months ago.
"I'm not so sure that Hillary would be worse than Donald Trump"

Libertarians are nutcases and he’s sore he lost in 2012 (we’re all sore he lost, really; he wanted to end all support for kikes).

Fuck off retard, not everyone is an autistic Holla Forums programmer.

Sage, just once, for being a dipshit.

Gotta give him the benefit of the doubt cause his son is personally involved.

I wonder if he's complimented trump on demanding countries pay their fair share for the military, or just been against it cause isolationism.

… it requires going to archive.is and pasting the URL there, instead of into the thread.
i fully believe this would be too hard for you, though

He’d think it’s a step in the right direction, but not far enough. Remember, he campaigned on ending all alliances and all foreign aid.

I think that he's starting to point out how fucked we are economically so when they bring it crashing down and try to blame it on Nationalism and Populism he can get a casus beli on (((international finance))).

Quads checked.

Can he make Ron Paul treasury secretary?

What position would be best for Ron?

I was too young to vote in 2012, what exactly did he mean by this? All current alliances that are on paper (eg, NATO) or complete global isolation, ala pre-1900s USA?
Sage for off topic.

Dan Peña’s Secretary of the Treasury.

I DO want to fill this out, though. Who should be the rest?

If we end all alliances, we don’t need to worry about going to war if someone ELSE is attacked, so since the US doesn’t start wars, that’d be the same as revoking the Truman Doctrine entirely.

He pointed out the federal reserve pretty early in the GOP debates (feb 2016) but it didn't cause much of a stir.
money.cnn.com/2016/02/24/news/economy/donald-trump-federal-reserve-audit-the-fed/

I would love for this to become a controversy. Last thing they want is normies talking about the fed.

Wait what? Is she fucking seriously saying you can't argue about how the Fed is doing their job?

BILL STILL FOR SECRETARY OF TREASURY

today trump and i finally watched "all wars are bankers wars", hence the announcement