probably kys tbh

a bigger problem is that you're almost 30 and you still think 3DPD matter

r9k

So, your close to joining us.

congrats m80

This. Money and health matters most.

businessinsider.com/why-people-become-adult-virgins-2014-1

I am the 3%

People in high positions of power are low percentages also, think about that.

yeah so what, you think you're special? you havent even acquired wizardry status yet.

I'm 23, ive had sluts come up to me and ask me out or just to suck my dick after school. i lied to the ones that asked to suck me off out of nowhere, i felt like it was some sort of ruse like id be pranked, because in middle school i was very lonely. i had a massive oneitis sydrome and wouldnt accept any gf's but i was also a spaghetti dribbling baby and too scared to talk to oneitis. years later i finally asked her out and she said no because i didnt talk to her in school.

This is your Life

youtu.be/Xi_hcwB8i64

Is this how we stave off suicide?>>7423579

lol fuckup

When I was in college I would get thots asking me out a lot.
I had no fucking time for sex, I was spending upwards of 40 hours a week studying, fuck knows what these bitches were doing.

Probably because you put fucking decimals in your age JESUS CHRIST

me rn i shouldnt even be on right now i got shit due at midnight

I know the feeling, coffee becomes your #1 friend pretty quickly.
I don't know how far along you are in your degree but DO NOT smoke weed, holy shit. You'll probably find some DUDE WEED LMAO faggots in there, to hell with them. Weed makes you unproductive as shit and it makes you tired.
If you're currently a stoner, drop that shit.

Triple latte at 9pm usually gets me through the rest of the night, seems to be working well. The high school i came from was asian-tier borderline-death camp level bad so college isnt any worse, its just the new schedule and some shitty professors that make things challenging. I'm a freshman atm

I found that freshman year is the hardest, once you get into the grove of it all it gets easier.
If a prof is being as asshole you should take it up to him/her in a polite way. It helps if you have other students with you to back you up.

oh yeah, everyone else is sick of his shit. he's a brilliant chemist but lets just say he never got a degree in any form of education. He's rarely doing anything expressly malicious or anything, more just that he's the WORST at explaining anything (which is especially bad for Chemistry I) and grades really hard. I'm on his good side though so itll probably be fine

If he's a decent person and bad at explaining things then you really should talk to him about it, profs notice when their students find it hard to take in what they're teaching.

He's not malicious but he's not decent either. He gets very impatient with students which is especially bad with a bit of a language barriers (he doesnt have the strongest grasp on English and speaks in a very thick accent so nitrate nitrite and nitride all sound the same)
I'll probably just finish the semester and try to get a different prof for Chem 2

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

What is this meme?

(checked)
literally nothing wrong with that

Just turned 36 - no girlfriend, weird neckbeard virgin UKfag. Probably in the 'Why Me' category.

cum inside me
*plz*