What are some nice, sweet, or heartwarming stories from comics?

pics related

Now that's a breath of fresh air. Why so short tho?

Marvel's Christmas Special featuring Ghost Rider in one story and Silver Surfer in another.

Quality of Life introducing Yith as a new Spider-Man villain.

Another Spider-Man story told from the perspective of a disabled boy.

One of these stories doesn't end up with warm heart, kinda cold even.

The greatest twist of all

The story durin JMS' run when Aunt May learns that Peter is Spiderman. Its handled very well.

This isn't cheating, is it?

Oh shit I forgot about that one. Love the artwork. Does Lee Bermejo still do work?

I remember that story being really somber over anything else.

That was really cute.

Supes is such an asshole. Look at that shiteating grin. He knows.

Someone should storytime this.

Batman deserves it.

Isn't there a story about Doc Ock visiting Aunt May's house and Peter flipped out and beat him up but it ended up with the revelation that Doc used to date Aunt May back when they were young?

I'm pretty sure there was a story where ock and aunt may were going to get married.

it seems odd that they would have dated when they were young as the first sinister six story (amazing spider annual #1) has doc ock entertaining the kidnapped betty brant and aunt may, and while may considers him a gentleman she doesn't know him from beforehand

Quesada ruined her death. It was a wonderful send off and he had to piss on it

Damn that was beautiful user. Fuck Quesada.

She dies while Peter reads her a storybook she used to read to him when he was little. Hurt like hell but it was beautiful

I only read this one page and my eyes already welled up in tears. Why they have to ruin this moment….

Quesada retconned it to an actress playing Aunt May all that time.

Thats the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

Damn good scene.

Also obligatory All Star Superman

The ending of Superman Birthright where Superman contacts Jor-El thru the Kryptonian device and the message gets sent to him back in time. So Jor El knows his son is safe and embraces his wife as they die.

Joe Queso is the only man who can compete into cancer that is Bendis.

I…. uh…. what? Sigh……..

Is Astro City the greatest Cape Comic in existence?

How is this heartwarming? Just feels depressing.

I always though it was pretty touching to read about the mind of a (Super)man who dedicates every waking moment of his life to help other people, no matter how hard it is.

Why Holla Forums rarely talk about Astro City? Also we need Astro City Cinematic Universe.

Well from that perspective I can see where you're coming from.

She gained super power obviously.

yeah, aliens shot her with vitality rays probably overshot a little.

Actually, Howard Mackie and John Byrne retconned it. Quesada wasn't even an editor at that point.

Osborn mindfuckery

Quesada had nothing to do with it. Bob Harras was editor at Marvel at the time. The whole thing was part of the post-Clone Saga fuckery

Quesada's the one who ruined the marriage and the second Aunt May confession. Basically he undid almost all of JMS' run despite lengthy cock sucking of JMS

Isn't this one where Supes could've warned Batman that there's a bomb in the Batmobile…and he just fly away?

In Superior Ironman, there a bit where Tony gives Matt Murdock his sight back. Matt declines the offer to be stuck under Tony's thumb, and then uses his small amount of time with vision to see what Foggy's face.

It's about as great as cape comics can get, in my opinion.

When it comes to talking about good things, there's only so much you can say. We're hard-wired to focus on the negative. Supposed to be an evolutionary trait to help us avoid making the same mistakes over and over.

No. No we don't. Hollywood needs to burn to the ground.

I'd be happy with an Astro City movie if the just did it Sin City style. A bunch of stories in the same place that don't necessarily have any relation to each other. Just copy paste the comics.

Why the fuck does Matt look like he's 15 years old?

cus he's a ginger

Matt looks like Peter Parker.