The Right Stuff has 3 openly gay guests on their podcasts in one week

Why does TRS act like they are anti-gay and ban gays on their forums?

TRS is gay-friendly.

Last week:
Daily Shoah - Millenial Woes
Fash The Nation - Ryan Faulk
The Convict Report - Greg Johnson

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2010/10/homosexuality-and-white-nationalism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off with this TRS shilling. Fuck that gay show and fuck you OP for being an openly gay supporting faggot.

shills are out in full force tonight

According to TRS, millennial woes is a "former homosexual."

Ryan Falk is only gay for 2d though.

You faggots need to accept, that the daily shoah and fash the nation, are good radio shows.

Get over your butthurt. Whatever those faggots call themselves, they have good shows.

Eh.

I've been listening since Baltimore.

They've gone too far into the Opie and Anthony shit, and have become too soft.

The Fash Course goys were right, and Common Filth was right… For awhile.

Fish the Nation ain't awful though, I grant you that.
Shouldn't be having fags on though.

Lol wtf

Did he go to a pray-the-gay-away camp?

According to my life expirience the only people that can switch from straight to gay to straight to gay again are women (trust me I personally know one)

A straight man doesn't all the sudden just find cock attractive and gays don't automatically realize that maybe you should fuck women instead of being the one fucked by guys.

God wtf is wrong with people

He did club drugs and sucked cock in uni: It was just a bit of banter, nothing gay about it.

Highland manlets are capable of the same thing

oyveyi'mgay.png

D&C shit

None of those people are gay by the way

All 3 of them are.

Even if he did give up faggotry, a man can't ever live that down. Faggotry is a one way street.

I just listened to a Shoah with him on and he's like a 1/4 Italian. (Not fully white in my book)

Also isn't the actual population of Scottish Highland people extremely low? Since they're kinda like the rural rednecks of Scotland compared to the city's of the lowlands.

I swore I saw a population graph of Britain and the Scottish highlands was extremely bare.

mutually exclusive terms, a faggot cannot do anything that is good for you, unless you view GRIDS and rampant pedophilia as good

They're just hopping ship since some of them realize the muzzies want to kill them all, so they're starting the subversion process with the help of the good goyim at TRS

TRS squanders any goodwill they had by inviting the faggots onto their platform. They are basically lolbergs that RP as nazis at this point.

They will never be a serious force. Look at how they failed to capitalize and advertise the (((Coincidence Detector))), keeping it hidden on their forums.

Again I don't believe a man can 'give up' being gay. Being gay isn't typically a choice for men unlike for some women it can be.

Even if he some how 'became' straight I wouldn't fully buy it and if personally knew him Id make fun of him for it.

Nice D&C

That's always what they have been. They didn't even start larping as Nazis until about a year and a half ago. Before that, they were pure bluepilled cuckservatives.

Can someone explain to me why TRS is so faggy? Is it just autism or is there something more to this? I just don't get why the TDS and FTN guys pander to faggots so much when none of their main panelists seem to be homos.

Hasn't 'the daily Shoah' been going for longer than a year and a half?

And I can't imagine blue pulled Cuckservatives making a show titled 'the daily shoah'

Because homosexuality is the last stand of implicitly white identity.

Of course, but i want a legitimate non-meme answer as to why the average trs fan looks like pic related.

Two and a half years ago then.

Probably because most of the alt right comes from the ranks of libertarians, and that is what 99% of all libertarians look like.

Nice Holla Forumsirginposting. Doesn't work here.

TRS is like great like they like just rock like you know like high quality like you know

Lol who are you memeing besides just the average millennial?

???

Fash the Nation is still pretty all right, but the 'muh untrustworthy polls' thing got old a while ago and it's still going strong.

He isn't wrong tho

There's nothing wrong with any of those people, they're fine by me. Look h'White to me.

None of them are cute enough. 2/10 BP would not rape.

tbh if I ran into Milo I'd get my picture taken with him if it came up in conversation.
I hate the fucking fucker viscerally, but it would be an interesting tweet.

Christian-right kill yourselves

counter-currents.com/2010/10/homosexuality-and-white-nationalism/

Reminder that "sexuality" is a Jewish invention.

God..

It's gotten to the point where it's simply fox and the grapes. TRS hosts relatively popular radio shows spouting Holla Forums opinions and everyone from Holla Forums bitches and complains about it for no other reason than the nagging thought in the back of their head, "I could TOTALLY make a better podcast than this"… And yet, nobody does. Everyone instead just bitches that TRS isn't a carbon copy of their own thoughts and personalities.

Fuck. I've been shitposting about politics since 4chon and I have never seen this retarded of behavior, ever. I'm not sure if it's genuine retardation or shilling, in any case, this shit's getting so damn old. These threads suck

We are arriving at levels of anti-TRS shilling that shouldn't even be possible.

`>>7424069
I hear a bit of projection here.
Many of us complain about most of our favorite forms of entertainment. That doesn't mean we get no enjoyment from them. With TRS it's a matter of personal politics. We're in the middle of a very distinct ideological dialectic. We can't help but think about what we think in relation to their opinions and beliefs.

Greg pls. You can't be so picky now that you're a man living with GRIDS.

So?

>>>/bog/

Does he really have GRIDS?

As an argument against my post, that was a poor route.

I personally don't think I could do a better podcast than them. I'm not sure if what you said really applies to Holla Forums posters in general. It wasn't an argument at all, I was just saying that you seem to be projecting. Do you think you could make a better podcast than them?

Millennial woes is gay?
I thought i remembered him getting shilled on Holla Forums

sinead pls go

These people all shill themselves.

All homosexuals do.

How exactly were they supposed to "capitalize" on the coincidence detector? It was always just a meme that (((they))) found out about and kvetched so hard, that dozens of articles were written, a story was done on NPR and to this day tons of faggots on Twitter still put their names in the brackets to out themselves as kikes and good goys. I'd say it did exactly what they wanted it to.

They bring up the JQ in the very first episode back in 2014. They were just more focused on Anarcho/Lolbertarian stuff in the beginning. They very quickly became more racially aware and redpilled, probably due to Bulbasaur.

She looks a lot better on the right

Is the guy second from the right a poo-in-the-loo?

This place was almost unusable this week from the amount of people trying to push D/C agendas.

you're believing in lies. Gays are not born that way

Doesn't matter if they are or not, once they act on it they're forever tainted.

How about have a link for normies to download it?

One e-celeb faggot =/= entire "alt-right"

Right. There are only normal people (straight) and deviants (faggots, trannies, etc.). All the deviants belong in bogs.

I just got the timing wrong. It was more like two and a half years ago. I can still remember naming the jew in their comments back then and being shot down and downboated because of it.

This is correct:

Whether they are born that way or not is a red.herring only used by Christcucks and cuckservatives. Their logic being that if a person is born that way then it is somehow less morally wrong because they didn't have a choice in it. For us, that type of morality holds no sway. We don't care if they chose it or not. Such questions hold no relevance to us. We just know that they are subhuman and dysgenic and should be exterminated. That is all that matters to us, not degenerate christfaggot moral systems.

You're retarded if you think the "born that way" thing is particularly liked by Christians. That argument was used as a way to shut down the arguments against it. It was a way to say that gay people couldn't change, and that it was natural, and that because it was natural, it was also ok. Not only that, being against them would be akin to racism because it was all genetic. That's why they pushed the gay gene BS so hard.

The "born that way" thing is pro-homo propaganda by faggots, for faggots.

Saying that gay people can't change is being complicit with pro-homo propaganda. Everyone has problems, but some people deal with their problems. If a fag quit being a fag, then that's a good thing. You should perpetuate the lie that they can't change, or else they won't. As is, it's their responsibility to deal with their own problems, or face the consequences of their actions.

Because of all the degenerate things out on the market today, TRS should be the focal point of Holla Forums's hatred.

Stop letting the D&C cointelpro kikes determining what is best for Holla Forums.

I am a famous and important man, and am tired of having to climb out of this bog.