If weed is bad for you, why does life become better when you smoke it?

If weed is bad for you, why does life become better when you smoke it?

Only christcucks think weed is bad

the same thing could be said about heroin

my brother died injecting pure liquid THC into his dick

notice how life gets worse when you come down? wonder why

pure coincidence

one of these is not like the other

naturally

"Dude weed is like. It's like. It's like. It's like. It's like. Uh. It's like uh. Like dude… weed… lmao?"
-weedman

Checked for weed

Weed is like a supervitamin for your brain. Smoke as much as you can while you can, cos you can't get smarter fast enough. Trust me.

"When you smoke weed it like enriches the astral mechanism and like stops uh, earthquake and stuff dude weed lmao"
-(you)

No user, it doesn't. It may feel better, but that doesn't make it better. Smoking for escapism is the worst fucking reason you can smoke. Stop hooting on the bong and figure out what dissatisfies yourself with your life to cause you to smoke in the first place.

t. somebody who's smoked daily since you were in diapers

Bro I've smoked daily since I was in diapers.

I've smoked diapers on the daily

Seriously, though. I mean, you might find yourself in a filthy bedroom sucking some fat dudes cock cos you didn't have $30 on you that day, but weed makes you smarter if you use enough of it.

life is inherently shit

I've diaper's smoked daily on the.

vape the diapers

My brother got so addicted to weed he killed his own mother to buy a gram of it to shoot up with.

i knew a mother/son duo like this
was funny when they'd smoke crack on weekends as well and their alcohol dad/husband felt left out

Don't even joke. I got so addicted to weed I sucked dick every day just for weed dust. It's an evil drug.

The fact that there is a shitload of evidence that prolonged habitual weed smoking leads to depression. I smoked almost every day for about 6 years and quit 7 months ago when I realized it was time to grow up. You'll get there.

Weed litteraly makes you immortal

Can confirm, dusty weed is great and can cause violent episodes of invincibility and a loss of desire to retake Constantinople.

How do I pass a drug test?

cleanurin

dont do drugs

no

dont pass a drug test

okay

Just use dog urine.

whizzinator
fake piss or clean piss
hand warmers
etc

I've daily on the smoked diapers