FUCK YOU COCKSUCKERS THIS IS WHAT FUCKING (((ENTERTAINMENT))) HAS COME DOWN TO! FUCKING GAY MUSLIMS ON TV AND FAT...

FUCK YOU COCKSUCKERS THIS IS WHAT FUCKING (((ENTERTAINMENT))) HAS COME DOWN TO! FUCKING GAY MUSLIMS ON TV AND FAT FEMCUNTS HUNTING GHOSTS AND NOW THIS SHIT.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocativ.com/culture/society/the-eggplant-emoji-is-the-next-frontline-of-online-harassment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That aposematist love intrest

I'll wait for inevitable rule 34's

πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚πŸ˜¨πŸ˜ˆ

πŸ’©πŸ‘ŽπŸ”―πŸ’€πŸ“Ίβ™‹

β™¨πŸ”―

why

Good Christ I know Sony pictures being run into the ground is a long game scam those kikes are running for their own benefit but fuck it let them have it. I want this nightmare to end.

I can't even tell if they're using it ironically or not.

wut

Emoji were created by Japanese phone companies to make use of unused character space on the phones.
If only they knew what cancer would come of it twenty or so years down the line.

2 nukes were clearly not enough.

I think, like animu before, the west just over obsessed with their creative fredooms

Whoever said hell is earth was right

Lol, underrated post

Friendly reminder:
Sony canned Popeye film for that pile of garbage.

The rapture already happened.
No one was saved.

Lol, they canned Popeye for this? Even normies know its a cheesy meme shekel grab movie. I predict flop, but I don't know how much they spent on it and doubt feel like looking it up.

πŸŒΉπŸŒ½πŸŒΈπŸŒΎπŸŒΊπŸ‘πŸŒ»πŸŒ·πŸ’

Pure gold user…cut and wrap!!!! Send this script to Shekelberg!!!! Pure gold post user!!!

It isn't out yet.
Release date is planned on 28 July 2017

it's not all bad, then

what a wondrous time to be alive.

You tell them comrade. They just don't realize that emojis are 100% kino.

πŸ•πŸ•Žβœ‘οΈπŸ––

no
no
no
no! the "rapture" hasn't happened yet, you think this is bad now, you haven't seen shit.

t. Eleanor Rigby

vocativ.com/culture/society/the-eggplant-emoji-is-the-next-frontline-of-online-harassment/

an issue sony doesn't want to joke about apparently.

It's not even just the emojis itself that's bad, the story in this movie has already been done and none of the jokes or characters are good.

what a bunch of spineless jews, it's a fucking egg plant, if getting harassed with an egg plant emoji is an issue to you, you have a pretty good life.

People dealing with difficult situations don't have time to get offend over a tiny purple egg plant passively on their phone lol

tfw when these people are breeding…

well, the woman is. I can almost guarantee the real father of those kids is not in that picture.

How? Does he hold up a bottle cap against his now-inverted dick and collect the semen, which is then stuck up her puffy vulva?

Well they're not half-nig so who could possibly be the real father when she's the kind of hambeast only a nigger or veta orbiter could love?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
FAM FAM FAM FAM XDD πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

SJWs stealing ideas and characters from other SJW shit.

It's pretty shitty, although every now and then we get (at least in the US) those southern movies and the women at least pretend to be feminine.

Lego batman came out, if you like the original this isn't bad either.

The.Lego.Batman.The.Movie.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO.avi

IT'S FUNNY CUZ THEY'RE ORANGE LIKE DRUMPF

I kinda wanna fuck this emoji in the ass.

das raycis!

man
that looks awesome

is there rule 34 already?

I don't know how they've done it, but they made my cock react to a literal fucking 3D smiley. Count me in lads.

ftfy

They say reality is stranger then fiction. I know all those dystopian writers could never beat the hell that we are witnessing and what is to come.