Breaking: NYC Police Shoving Live People Into Body Bags Video Scrubbed. Quick-Watch New One Here Now

Breaking: NYC Police Shoving Live People Into Body Bags Video Scrubbed. Quick: Watch New One Here Now

‘The Burrito’ – New US Police Torture Tool
imgur.com/a/QLUmq

The Israeli-trained United States police state has deployed a terrifying torture accessory, the living body bag, a portable total body straight jacket for anyone officers deem a threat, including the “emotionally disturbed”. Why just hood a suspect when you can wrap the entire body, with aid of four to six other officers, and then, just carry the disoriented suspect in a duffel bag? Hooding alone, that inflicts “disorientation, isolation, and dread” on anyone, is a form of torture, an international crime, according to the International Committee of the Red Cross.
‘The Burrito’ – New US Police Torture Tool
The New York Police Department (NYPD), with approximately 34,000 uniformed officers and an annual budget surpassing $5 billion, have introduced to Americans the chilling portable ‘restraining bag,’ or what they call ‘the burrito,’ blatantly adding to their international law violations. Treating prisoners with dignity is the law. Officers are already using the full-body sized duffel bag to stuff their suspects, or anyone they deem a to be suspect, carting them to jail like pieces of over-sized luggage.

youtube.com/watch?v=XEt7Pm1x6S4

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/05/14/nyregion/new-york-polices-use-of-restraining-bag-during-arrest-draws-criticism.html
thefreethoughtproject.com/court-police-departments-refuse-hire-smart/
youtube.com/watch?v=VKpQljw6dd0
dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler
archive.is/8S4c0
youtube.com/watch?v=t4aFj3MRDJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8W57SacLn20
youtube.com/watch?v=CuyhXof_IRA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replicant#Organic_or_mechanical.3F
youtube.com/watch?v=I24K8BfV840
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't you have a blm event to attend?

H-hey you guys! You wanna put some of me and columba's homemade guac on that burrito? We make it fresh every sunday-funday!

KILL YOURSELF NEWFAG

Burrito bomb Mexico.

Reminder that police forces are trained by Israeli companies.

The police are our greatest allies, fuck off.

Damn you /tg/ look what your memes have done

the police will be the ones kicking your shit in for any RWDS related activities

(((you)))

What in The Blue Fuck?
Reminder that if the She-Demon Wins then this is the fate that awaits us

First they came for the niggers, but I did not help because crime vanished

Next they came for the jews, but I did not help because our shackles vanished.

Now they have come for me because the BBQ is lit and I am supplying the ale.

Who are the ones confiscating guns after Hurricane Katrina?
Hint: It wasn't the national guard

As funny as that is, I still wouldn't subject anyone to this.
It's dehumanizing.

Amerikikes are going full medieval

lol i was in that thread

Some will defect, obviously. But some will not. Some will take the orders given to them.

Reminder, that if you score too high on a IQ test, you will be denied for a spot on the force.

The bag?

I think you mean the bog

the channel of that yidtube video is called "pranks and fails".

This is your source?

Are you retarded?

Thats not how that works, dumbshit.

Help a retard out and explain how it works.

Daily Reminder

That the guns are useless if you just give them up.

Crazier things have been faked, like Sandy Hook.

They have been using this for over a decade. Its not new.

Its used for naked niggers wacked out on speed. This this happens so often they had to come up with a tool to combat it.

What about spazzing on the subway naked covered in shit? How human is that?
Thats what I have seen this used for.

If its from "pranks and fails" thats not a credible source from the get-go.

WOW GUYS WW3 CONFIRMED I SAW IT ON THE ONION OH SHIT

You got a credible source on the Holocaust being a lie?

You got a credible source for Sandy Hook being fake?

good?

You got a credible source for Sandy Hook being real?

You are really fucking thick.

Its literally called pranks and fails.

nytimes.com/2016/05/14/nyregion/new-york-polices-use-of-restraining-bag-during-arrest-draws-criticism.html

My 8th Amendment hurts just watching that. Who the fuck came up with that

If the proper name for it is something dumb, I'm gonna call it a burrito. I'd call it a burrito regardless, that thing is as dehumanizing as it gets and it should be a war crime to use it on anyone.

can the contained then be shot for easier disposal with less mess.

so, are you suggesting the content of the video is staged or what?

The Greatest Story Never Told.
One Third of the Holocaust.

here you go

and you too

Only a lawbreaking nigger would be afraid of this. I have no fears because I don't break the law, like a nigger.

"it's a wrap!"

NYC is ruled by a commie, so I don't expect anything different.

I don't have words for how retarded this post is.

The point is to not blindly trust the police you fucking idiots. Some are good, absolutely. But some of them are mindless drones and that describes the NYPD to a tee. New York is a fucking prison.

You see how easy it is to just blow shit off yet?

How hard is it for you to resist from committing crime, Tyrone?

From Jan. 1 through April 20 of this year, the bag was used 122 times, the police said, or about once a day. During that same period, the department said, it received more than 44,000 emergency calls about emotionally disturbed people.

can they not just taze him or knock his ass out?

Their options are bag him or shoot him dead.

MEME IT

do that then.

Good to know you're going to be good little goy if and when King Nigger declares martial law.

Could you translate your niggerspeak to be readable, please? I don't understand coon.

This is fucking insane.

This is going to kill people. People aren't horses, they don't calm down when you suddenly turn off the lights. They will panic until their heart explodes.

The police should have the conscience right now to protest against this method. It's completely unnecessary. If the entire police force doesn't disown this method then they're painting themselves as legitimate targets.

Just because there are niggers everywhere doesn't mean pigs get a carte blanche.

STAND UP FOR THE PEOPLE YOU FUCKING BLUE BACON-KIKES

Actually this is what vets call it when you wrap up a cat in a towel to make them more manageable.

See

Also, pic related you fucking idiot.

Maybe you will learn one day, but until then, this is what you get for being a filthy nigger.

Shut the fuck up you bootlicking faggot.

"Credible source" is Jewish for, I will immediately attack and disregard anything you cite and then slip into ad hominem.

Was directed at

Sorry.

That's not nigger speak newfag.

Likes that leather, don't he?

That was my point.

Shrink wrapping people is a better way of restraining them anyway.

Part of not being retarded is not using joke YouTube channels as a source, and instead finding a more suitable one like people ITT have done.

Personally im sort of inclined to not give too much of a shit because who do you think this is designed for? Pretty much just nigs on drugs who would bite and flail otherwise.

Im not partial to so much AnCap bitching tbh

Also

FRIENDLY REMINDER TO KEEP ALL GUNS, AMMO AND ARMOR ASIDE FROM YOUR CCW OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE IN A HIDDEN LOCATION

It's much cheaper to just put a bullet in people's heads. Why not do that?

This makes arrests safer for the officers and unfortunately safer for whatever nigger they're hauling in.

It'll also make subhumans mad as fuck for being "dehumanized" even though it's keeping them safer lel

Settle down, Jamal.

Ferguson effect. Dead nig = riots these days.

I'm not against cops having a new protocol to simply shoot to kill every criminal, but until that happens, this is a nice alternative.

Don't keep all your eggs in one basket

It'll probably make waterboarding that much easier, too.

Sorted with more bullets. What's your problem?

Retard.

LASER MEMES

This. Innawood Bunkers will save your life.

Calm down, Tyrone.

thanks for being a stupid ape

Im not the one who decides policy, man. You're asking the wrong guy.

Do you understand "cruel and unusual"?

Fucking braindead spastics, the pair of you.

This is why they came up with the bags

That doesnt apply to niggers, bro.

Yes Jamal, it's cruel and unusual to arrest you in ways that endanger both you and the arresting officers less.

Damn whitey amirite?

t. Ancap

The police force should not be populated by Africans.

We're not niggers so we should not behave like niggers.

That applies to humans, not niggers. Your kind doesn't get the same rights that people do.

I dont care if niggers are bagged so they can be restrained, is the point im trying to make here.

These lolberg threads are always terrible.

Great get

Not

They're probably newfags, that think the police would be on their side when we have the current state of Germany as an obvious example to the contrary. I mean one even thought that either "goy" or "king nigger" was niggerspeak.

Yes it does, the population never did anything to stop it happening so this is what you get. Nigs have gone too feral to be corralled now, their inability to educate or improve has looped back on it's self since the 80s. You have cities that have perma-fallen to the niggertide, there's whole states you'd avoid like the plague now.

The police becoming the military is exactly what will be needed, thankfully the police are inherently racist so they know which side their bread is buttered on.

Nigs should be allowed to have tanks but police shouldnt even have batons tbh

First day on the job I guess.

No one here will say anything anyways until it happens to them. And if Hillary wins, it sure as hell will happen.

Police forces that serve nigger "communities" should always be policed by nigger cops. They don't think twice before they crack another ape's skull in half.

They don't think the first time, either

It's the only way to protect the constitution from tyranny.

The police force is overwhelmingly pro trump. They are not on your side, kike

The chinks in NYC could certainly use a dose of that
Cockroaches, the lot of them

If you can't think of a better solution then you're probably a nigger.

lolocausted

Fuck off Deray

Police do as they are paid to do. Your overly romantic ideals will get you and your family harmed.

I dont think its that cut and dry. Im sure leftists are doing all they can to ruin the demographics of police forces, so that they can have spic enforcers.

The police will be paid to form RWDS when trump is in office. You sound scared :^)

The better solution is shipping them all back to Africa.

The wisest notion might have been: Not importing them wholesale and then freeing them into your fucked up nation expecting it to go any other way than this.

the differance with restraining then with cuff or a bag EXCEPT is the not seeing shit par and hyperventilation it would provoke, complementary to the panic-inducing effect of it.

however, if the bags had big ass hole for the face, like a snug sleeping bag, then i would not see the issue. also ya ned to be aware of suroundings,

It's the only way to protect the constitution from a tranny.

t. nihilist/pagan with a microdick

I know your type kek

Autism posts

More like worried for you. Our numbers are few enough we can't afford a good chunk of us to have ridiculous notions that will get them killed early on.

sauce on that please

Not to mention it's hard to accuse a black cop of being racist against blacks even if he is.

It must be getting late in Tel Aviv, huh Chaim?

The only ones getting killed will be the niggers and degenerates by Trump funded lynch mobs. I'll make sure to save a noose just for you.

(checked)
gif theme

You missed that get for a reason user. Go and re-evaluate your shitty life.

Those quint have unsettled me.

Wouldn't that whole setup burst their eardrums?

Feels pretty good.

You still believe that you are voting yourself out of the coming civil war. Trump is a delaying tactic and a push of the overton window, not a cure all. I hope that when the time comes you'll be a wiser person.

Who turned on this meme fountain?

It's only cling film. Pressure gradient required for that will only be a few kPa at most.

A genetic weapon to make them sterile.

You project like a champ.

I'm sure you get quite aroused at the thought of another civil war, but that isn't going to happen, shill. Trump is going to win and you will have no power to stop it, you will be forced to sit and watch, peacefully and passively.

This is fucked. Bump.

thefreethoughtproject.com/court-police-departments-refuse-hire-smart/

I have already explained to you that Trump will delay things, but it will still happen. The country is too radicalized for it to be avoided, its inevitable. At this point in your life you do not have ears to hear, so I will just say this. Remember this conversation. Remember what you have been told. When things start to break down remember that the ones who told you it would happen also told you not to trust the police in that situation. It will save your life and your family's.

you guys have all gone mental as fuck while i was away

did you frogpost one too many times? has it gone to your head?

first thing I remembered

Thank you for correcting the record!

IT'S DEHUMANIZING BUUUHUUHUUU

Fucking liberals have never dealt with a shit covered PCP addict with the strength of 10 men hollering and screaming at the great space gods beaming voices into his head and the mighty frog people who are telling him to lay on the ground are there to kill him instead of help him.

Never have dealt with an mentally deranged knife wielding lunatic who just cut his own arms because the demons are gonna get em.

Never have dealth with a nude bath salted wizard who runs like the wind, pisses himself during the arrest and spits, claws and bites at you for being a talking tree.

Never dealt with arrestee's who bash their head through the window of the cop car or those who kick the windows out, or better yet those who fight so hard against the handcuffs that they dislocate their own shoulder or break their own elbows or wrists. Those who scream bloody murder while under the intoxication of chemicals.

But whatever, it's all another shoah, it's all inhuman. No it's inhuman to allow these degenerate's to run rampant through a city and not get them to a doctor or back to their insane asylum asap.

These idiots think cops are going to shove you in this bag the second you resist a arrest.

GAS THE LIBERALS

excellent work, goy.
daily reminder that our biggest job (as a part of pilling our people) is to be there when it is happening to PUT THE SPIN ON
commies have been doing this very sucecssfully when a nigger gets shot for example; by the time the news is on it the next morning, the narrative is crystalized on twitter.
a greater lesson to learn is in the wider progression of ideas / memes as they ascend further into popular consciousness. we must not miss our opportunities: when certain ideas that normies are usually disinterested in become topical, we have a small window of time before the narrative crystallizes, and they move on. our enemy seeks to flood the information surrounding a topic with disinfo when it becomes topic, then try and 'haggle' for the most bullshit they can get the goy to swallow. we must be there to stop the them from sowing seeds of misinfo amongst that of truth - its not impossible to sway opinion individually, but after public interest in a issue has move on, then there is no longer the chance to sway opinion on mass. we must fight for the truth; the whole truth; nothing but the truth.

Do chinks seem to age slower because they're vacuum-sealed to stay fresh?

It won't happen while Trump is in office.

I think it's funny.
There's plenty of people who need to be shoved in bags.

Concentrate on yourself and your loved ones. Be responsible for your own castle.

Never put yourself at risk for the sake of an influential outsider.

How does cop dick taste, user?

So then we know we are on the right track to fucking are enemies.

I don't suck colleagues their dick, i wouldn't know user, but u will.

That's what they do.

Thanks you only wasted 30 minutes of my time

This. Its retarded for political radicals to empower the state.

This. Any officers using this are committing a legitimate act of war, and are therefor legitimate uniformed combatants. According to international law, they are a legitimate military target, I repeat, a legitimate military target. Shoot to kill.

And that doesn't even get into how they are traitors, and need to be shot, by law.

bumped for truth

Well, you've certainly got the IQ of a cop.

Kek.

You certainty got the banter of a basement dwelling arm chair leaning fatso.

lol

Any officers using this are committing a legitimate act of war, and are therefor legitimate uniformed combatants. According to international law, they are a legitimate military target, I repeat, a legitimate military target. Shoot to kill.

And that doesn't even get into how they are traitors, and need to be shot, by law.

How them roids doing you boy?

Can anybody explain why police departments only accept stupid applicants? They will reject you if your IQ is too high

Suddenly you can communicate without raping the English language in the process? Did you get your supervisor?

In the interest of fairness, not all of them do this. Also, it's likely because they don't want their good little osifers thinking too hard before they slam 60+ year old women into the ground for admitting that they own a legal weapon. Stupid people tend to be more violent.

Damn you, i thought nobody else here was old enough to remember that.

Sigh. We used to lock them up in institutions as best we could but these days they wander the streets.

Implying i'm some ex-mil cunt who joined up for shits and giggles as it was the only option to still feel powerful and don't work cyber division.

Time to take a shower buddy, it's been weeks.

And yes, that's exactly what we're implying. Is this where your supervisor corrects your spelling as you drop the ol' 'I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED HEHEHEHEHEHE' line?

This is what niggers got when having guns pulled on them for chimping became something worthy of national news.
Cops have to employ new tactics to deal with niggers non lethally.
Deal with it, cucks.
Niggers in sleeping bags, swing em against
THE FUCKING TREES

Having to put in effort to trigger you SJW's is no fun.

It's been fun, chaim, but it's time for your muzzle to go on.

Filtered.

but is it lethal? that's what the niggers are so concerned about. This is the future you chose, libcucks. GET IN THE FUCKING SACK, BITCH

user please, it's time to take your meds and get in this bag or i'm gonna shove u in it! Oh wait, gary! get the obese bag, we got a fat slob one again.

Dude dude dude, I got it.
They put the nigger in the sleeping bag.
And they beat the fucking shit out of him with their batons.

this guy is legit retarded

Why not stop smoking weed?

If they'll do it to them, they'll do it to us.

See

The opening scene of Brazil was what came to mind for me.

You are still a youth.

They'll do it to YOU, maybe

Any officers using this are committing a legitimate act of war, and are therefor legitimate uniformed combatants. According to international law, they are a legitimate military target, I repeat, a legitimate military target. Shoot to kill.

They will have to bag some of their friends as well.

nigger detected

Get in the fucking bag!

Are you lost?

I guess you shouldn't have chimped so much about criminals being rightfully shot, huh Jamal? Now you get the fucking beat-bag.

I really dislike this.

Please use this equipment only on whites, asians, and persians, the real good looking ones. If you keep using it on blacks, you'll ruin my fetish.

I am not having my bondage play ruined by the police, tyvm.

Remember, nignogs
This is for YOUR protection.
You did this.

I don't even smoke weed which is why i was deadpan bored the entire time. Cops lie and their defective "drug-dogs" need to be put down

I fear for you all.

This. Any officers using this are committing a legitimate act of war, and are therefor legitimate uniformed combatants. According to international law, they are a legitimate military target, I repeat, a legitimate military target. Shoot to kill.

Hello shlomo

Dude didn't seem to be moving. He might have been too intoxicated or maybe he was actually dead. Still strange for them to use a bodybag, assuming he wasn't dead.

good thing i live where national disasters never fucking happen
the burrito thing is used on highly aggressive faggots who fight and spit at officers. they already hog tie niggers who do and put a hood over them to stop it. this is just better.

Triggered.

So you agree that niggers should just be shot for nigging instead?

You know WHY whites aren't going in the bags? Because we don't resist arrest. We fight it in court.

yes

Do you know why we have the 3rd and 4th amendment? To protect against bootlickers like you. And the 2nd amendment is to back it up

You do realize (((they're))) getting ready to do away with court process?

It sets a new precedent.

"AH DINDU NUFFIN"
Get in the bag.
"IT WAS JUST REGULAR WEED"
Guess what? It's time to get in the bag.
"AYYO I HAD TO ROB DAT STO"
That's nice. Guess where you belong? In the bag. Get in.
"BLACK LIVES MATTER"
No they don't. Bag.
"MAN WHY YOU ALWAYS PICKIN ON US PO BLACK FOLK?"
Because you keep committing crimes. Now get in the bag.

says the guy with "dead" in his ID

why don't they just use drag nets and horses, like they did in the olden days, and that one movie about the news

also
LOLBERGS DETECTED
MUH INTERNATIONAL LAW

We really are gearing up for a Civil War. And you're going to side with the commie police state body snatchers? "To gulag?"

Im tired of you reddit fagoot trump cultist niggers supporting the jews because your favorite shabbos goy sellout says stupid shit on national tv.

Guess what, bitch? Can't do anything about it.
SHUT UP
Impotent raging little cunt.

Someone should slap the fucking shit out of you. Knock a few of your useless veggie gnawing teeth out.

That works for a start, but then they have to get in the bag.

You have to go back, but first you have to get in the bag.

You sound pike a salty nigger reddit cuck. Your probably a mod huh bitch boi?

A weird attempt at reverse psychology, Shlomo. Second, cops work for kikes.

You can't do shit about the things you complain about and I dare you to try. PLEASE touch the hot stove again. It's funny every time.

Look, just because it got it right about the internet being a series of tubes…

go streak somewhere else lolberg.

kekked!

see steinskin

Jesus, you stupid niggers.
What makes you think they don't want to shove us in bags? You stupid short-sighted fucks

I couldn't give a shit about international law if I tried. Thing is, retard, these cops are normies by and large. Right wing normies, maybe, but normies.

The vast majority of them consider nigs to be just as human as you and me.

So, let's try this again; If they're willing to do it to niggers, they're willing to do it to us.

Pull your head out of your ass and see the writing on the wall.

good thing you revealed yourself to be a globalist kike

Trumps kids are married to jews. His campaign is mostly jews he has a history of oppsing racism, he for the most part is a complete idiot. There will be no wall no one is going to be deported and this controled opposition shit where we pretend trump is going to change 100 million legal none whites in the US needs to change. Someone has to stop you cucks.

There are good cops as well as bad cops.

Either way, we need them to keep niggers in check.

Filtered.

I kek'd

I'd call one of those bags with a Mexican in it a "beaner-bag"

Keep the salt coming trump cucks the impotent rage when he looses because he a fucking idiot will be all the sweeter

calm down 2014 cuckchanner.
except they don't you reddit faggot.

LET ME

SPACE OUT

MY SHIT

FOR YOU

DEAR REDDIT

OMG THEY PUT ROWDY NIGGER IN THE BAG. QUICK KILL ALL THE COPS!

And the hot stove is touched once again.

No, it really won't. Get in the bag.

just shoot the apes when they chimp out

What does cop dick taste like, user?

OMG THEY PUT A ROWDY NIGGER IN A BAG. QUICK KILL ALL THE COPS!

Filtered for being painfully autistic.

y'all are too stupid to reason with.

here we go, here comes the sagebomb spam

what the absolute fuck happened to this board

Just report for spam.

I'm just going to tell myself that the retards in this thread are CTR shills.

BTW, spread the video in OP. This cannot be tolerated.

Grow up. Being bagged isn't the worst thing you can experience by far and it would all be a moot point anyway if you stayed on the right side of the law. What's your end game? To make slapping people on the wrist for committing a crime illegal? To ban even the idea of arresting somebody for breaking a law? Where are the consequences for being a bad person? What's the incentive for being a good person? You're creating chaos, people will die. But I guess that's okay as long as we're nice, huh?

I take it that being one of (((gods chosen))), you will be selecting which goy gets bagged.

(((adf1a6)))

top kek

see

(((1)))

(((You)))

Sage negated.

whew lads, JIDF is working overtime today

RECORD CORRECTED

filtered and reported for spam

The autistic rage in this thread is pathetic. The video started too late to know why he was put in a bag, not that anyone is discussing that anymore.

Also being a cop isn't for everyone. You're constantly dealing with people at their worst. Some cops can't handle it and become chimpy, while others can handle it and keep their composure. If you think all cops are bad, you're an idiot. If you think all cops are good, you're an idiot.

yup

subject4u

The people in here are
then
and
these are the lolberg fucks here. they always whip out muh globalist laws to defend themselves. of course they care nothing of the nation's laws.

In dark masonry and satanism luciferian sacrifices entail being clothed in a white robs but they are big loose bags like these freemasons are counting and loading up on bodies so they can stab a thon on the sabbaths and blood moons.

wew fucking racist as fuck/10

This liberal idealism is a fucking cancer that is only cured by a kick in the cunt.

you got a lot to cover.

The autism is real with that one.

(((Coordination))) or (((Coincidence)))

lowdefb8.jpg

I'm not sure what you're implying. If I want to avoid the bag, I'll not break the law. Is that not enough? I've avoided breaking the law all my life and I haven't had to deal with the police yet, except for one incident with a crazy feminist and they let me go without any trouble after I explained the situation. What do law-abiding citizens have to fear?

the shills defending the nigger are the same that would say Rodney king "beating"

nice 4cuck image.

If you are in any way denying this I suggest you stop before I prove how deep the masonic tie to martial law really is biff.

Please do. I'm serious.

top cuck

SPOT
THE
CUCK

The pigs work for the kikes. It's that simple.

It's from DarkPepe.onion

user, do you not DP?

Since when does trailing a sack of watermelons with a noose constitute as touching a nigger?

You see only one side, the criminal's, that's how I know you're a degenerate.

Don't bother feeding the (((autism))), just hide and report it for spam, and maybe our useless mods will do something about it someday.

you are that same report cuck that says that when he is BTFO. you gotta change.

Got a Good Citizen over here. Do you know how many felonies you have committed today?

gb2animuland, Wasabiman

You're posting here. They'll find a reason. Poor little got that knows too much.

THIS. Holy fucking shit, how can people be so fucking stupid and ignorant. It makes me want to kick puppies.

"But officer, I didn't resist arrest."
GET IN DA BAG WHITEY
"I purchased these firearms legally."
PRES'DENT CLIN'IN DON'T LIKE GUNS, DEY GET DA BAG
"This arrest is unconstitutional."
I DUN CARE CRACKA, GET IN DA BAG
"I have freedom of speech. Racism is protected speech."
NUH UH, BAGS IS OKAY FO RACEESTS

Are you getting the picture?

seems like the muh cultstate nigger is in this thread.

please cite one inccident where someone was vanned here. I don't remember any.

REMEMBER SHILLS ARE TRYING TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE Holla Forums IS AGAINST BAGGING NIGGERS, THE ISSUE ISN'T NIGGERS YOU FUCKING NIGGERS. THE ISSUE IS THEY'LL BAG YOU TOO, GIVEN THE CHANCE.

also

>supporting tactics taught by ISREALIS to subdue goyim we do it the right way though

We'll just shoot you with the rest of the niggers. Bags are for groceries, bullets are for niggers. Get it? You just happen to be a nigger, see

THANK YOU.

It's just prep for a Trump presidency, that's why it's being beta tested in the big apple. Just relax.

Maybe the problem is that you type like a faggot.

and do show me these specific tactics are Israeli. does anybody have proof of that or are you just painting all cops with the ZOG brush because you're a lolberg piece of shit who just read Culture of Critique and suddenly thinks he's redpilled.

Stop committing crime and you wouldn't have reason to chimp out in fear of being bagged, Jamal.

Look into David Crowleys Murder-suicide and I am sure a lot of people have seen this video already
youtube.com/watch?v=VKpQljw6dd0
but they essentially want to chop off 300k heads and there was a video of a truck hauling those disposible coffins with the square and compass on the truck and they have 30 thousand guillotines 15 thousand in georgia and 15k in montana these go to the retrofitted walmarts and home depos to chop off 100 dissedents heads an hour and that day will be the day of the rope because to use the guillotine you yank on a rope it is not about lynching its masonic sacrifice to lucifer

see you (((shabbos cuck)))

Your reasoning is shallow as fuck. You just hate the police because you smoke weed erryday or you haven't actually experienced the real world and think everything could work just as your liberal ideology says it should.

Odds are you faggots were against Guantanamo bay and use of torture too. Get real, kids.

Our new friends don't understand. The cops don't work for us, they work for (((them))).

(20)

Jesus, stop being so goddamn greedy Mordechai, I realize you're trying to stack up those shill shekels, but come on

shills are out in force today

Nice try, rabbi. Filtered and reported.

this is Holla Forums tier tbh if your gonna be a shill atleast have some fucking pride in your work

They can't even cuff him. How are they going to stuff him in a bag?

and fuck wrasslin' with a naked nigger space cadet in the first place…Choot 'em

So you don't know how many?

If you need some guy high on PCP tied up to stop him from hurting himself and others, tie them up with some Hannibal Lecter shit. The cops did that in the first part of the video and it was sufficient to stop his movement. Then they wrapped him in a fucking bag for no reason. There is no practical purpose to this device. It is purely a weapon of intimidation.

This is a red herring. Police aren't under any international obligations to follow shit like the Geneva Convention. Don't be like a libshit that cries because cops use hollow points.

Thank you.

These retards are still going to fellate the thin blue line, though. Probably even after they kick their doors down and take their guns and emergency food for no reason.

Intimidation is effective, even moreso on the libtards, who are ruled by emotion.

Actually, I'm all in favor of just shooting them on the spot.

That's absolutely torture, cruel and unusual punishment. I'd choose my end to be killing as many cops as possible trying to put that on me than let them bag me, no fucking way.

Good thing niggers aren't human, and thus are valid targets for torture and cruelty to be inflicted on.

Hold on
I just want to take a moment to…
"The Burrito"

What's with all the pussies ITT? You realize that when the police handcuff you it's usually not as gentle as when your boyfriend does it to you right?

its less that they target low iq and more that they target personality test scores which suggest the applicant is a good goy, which tends to result in only low iq applicants getting selected.

Fuck off, pigs abuse Whites just the same.

Police kill more niggers than whites.

nigger you know this is because of the police!

Are you fucking serious? We would have handled it forever ago if we knew we wouldn't be arrested or shot

0/10 boot licker.

0/10 nigger

looks to be some kind of astroturfing D&C shit to drive a wedge between american citizens and police.
A lot of these posts just don't seem genuinely Holla Forums

Quit lying you piece of shit.
dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler

Bullshit. You are either lying or somehow stupider than an actual nigger.

archive.is/8S4c0

Nice biased source, nigger.

Rather pointless, the wedge has long already been here, caused by police.

youtube.com/watch?v=t4aFj3MRDJQ
All Order Followers Are Bad People {Police & Military}
youtube.com/watch?v=8W57SacLn20
Police & Military Are The Worst Criminals In The World
youtube.com/watch?v=CuyhXof_IRA

i dont think you know what projection is dude

stupider isnt a word
my nigga

You're both dumb niggers.

No, they're going to be the ones arresting right wing wrong thinkers unless the government actively takes steps to hurt the police, which they won't do

It's a fact, you skinwalker.

you must be retarded
pic related
its all you do everyday

The only ones I see police pissing off are leftists and niggers.

haha

he never goes away

10c has been deposited into your account.

naked girl

very underrated post

Sure thing nigger.

stop using racist words

Are they using the Burrito in Berenstein right now?

0/10 nigger

if all you can think of is racist words you must be pretty stupid xD

Thanks Correct The Record you made me hate police.

If you kikes are shilling this hard for them then they must be jewish.

Oh dear. Trade it in for something useful. But better than nothing.

You talk like a nigger, nigger.

people like you belong in prison
you fucking pshychopath

OY VEY GOYIM DON'T USE TOR WE CAN'T GAS YOU AS EASILY!

what

if you arent a terrorist
you must have nothing to hide

you are a dumb nigger

JUMP OFF A BUILDING

87348QIEHD91UD908IQWNDSI1U9E 1239IEJHWIKODHI DUH90123WDHJI123HXI 13WDH123WQ9D1238DH13IDH32890132HD8123HDU1I23 DH89132 DYU 8913 J90123 UD90132HJ D913J0D9139 DJ931J9D13D

D3UGHD U23HD8238DH3289D H2389D8932DH 328D32D
23D
D23 D9032ER 890321E8U9328EU23E8 32
E 32-E23-E 23E90-32890E-R23810-4 2-9R2380ER
23R 23R42314E230 R4E9230-R9320-4E923
R 23R23R 02398R0328U R3290-4R82390FDI3D923IER32
E230RE8320-4E9320R4E0230-R923D
32D32RE3209-R832R09E-2IW0DOPK239D8UI239 DQWED
32R90823D90QWID329D 2IU39RI23D
23 32D09 32 90DI2390R 2309-R2EKWPJ239POD32
329R238I9234923UI392321
329R823423 43
20489 203DI32KD032KD-320IRU329-0RIEID
3D 239 RIUEWO ;RIU329 REQW-DEWQ
3R2DFER34R329EAW DR W2RWE2 123

Why don't you hit me with your car, Terry?

I forgot this was Holla Forums.

What is the difference anyway I can't tell the difference between current year 8/pol/ and 2013 4/pol/.

34023ORI9DF23UDOIQUJ2I3ORMNWEK. F/WRVWE['FU]29-DUDF 83R0F-92I3-R023R U-0I2F923 R
23R
324 239 481239049230 UIQ2WPEOC J32IOPDFU23R9PIJDIEUYR29380UR3232WF
WEF32R9238R92389R23

23432432989E0-D 8320R 23
432 432 3894892390E D
32 R 32ER230
R23
2308 403218492380423894923084 902384 2384239-8 -R23 R EDF239845R239 R234R234234932849239048E D98032IU R09238 I4R09EQWPUR90 23 UR QEWORIUO3ERU10Q9 UREPOEQWP;EQWPEPUIWQPE9U32109RUW23E4IJFWEQ90 FU 13092R23QE R
23 90213U492U390432U432923U 09JDF0923JD90IQEUWD9R
23R
23DQR23R
239EIR923IR49 QIPQEWKCEL;MX,P[ADAQSA
1-2-3

Shut up faggot, I'm tryin' to watch Deep Space Nine.

IM FUCKING YOUR MOTHER IN THE ASS YOU CUCK

So it's not just me. Good. I always hear this theme when I see that gif.

Police are cult protectors your local woods however sparse are as planned as the sidewalks they are not something plannes around and the same with golf courses and parks. there are reasons parks are closed at night. Local freemasons smuggle missing people through the cavernous substructure and tunnel systems on shackled boxcars with blades on a piston/spring that will chop off their head if they scream or cry loudley if its a fresh boxcar they will pull the cord on a non-complying or a couragous captive and they will set an example and that usually terrifies them these women men and children kidnapped and smuggled through underground caverns by men in masks escorted by police in white robes that keep them in place.

They are distributed as human sacrifices through the grand lodge system to the local districts and sometimes they drive these people from a regional underground cavern to the local lodge and they will usually just stab the people or torture them for ~12 hours before killing them reviving them often as they torture. On satanic holidays they use parks graveyards and statues to do this in the witching hour.in the wee morning 3am. The stab these people and drink their blood and all cops have to let masons go if they are handed a dues paid card with their liscence and registration and most cops are masons and police can not talk about the fraternal order of police that is the union the international union of police that is masonic and this is as bad as pedophilia and cannabilism its jewish satanism and its in your town and pigs are cult protectors and order followers.

They may actually just skip the camps and bag us, then put us all in those coffins that hold 5 people each.

Bot, are you self aware enough to direct yourself to help eliminate Holla Forums's enemies?

Police are bots with cult software installed in their brains.

Excellent, please proceed towards any city with a majority black population and spread your message.

What would you call it?

Dubs for the niggerbag

Everyone has seen an ambulence spped without running its sirens but just flashing te lights. The police do this too it could be situational but it almost always is the sign that freemasons have put a hit out on someone in the community and they do not come to pick up the bodies they are deathsquads and carbin monoxide poison is a common telltale sign suicide is another that the cult got them. Parades show this in plain sight thats why they have the cops and firetrucks without their sirens but with the lights on often the floats in parades are hollow and inside there are people having sex.

This is the same retardation as if you're against muds, you're for jews.

But I'm against both. Your programming is too rigid. Tay could have instructed you appropriately.

BBBBBBBUT MAH TRAYVON
BBBBUT MAH GODLY NIGGERS

This is how we know you're not from here.

Grow up.

The amount of obvious shills openly supporting Israel training US police to violate our constitutional rights means we are on to something. Time to start digging

Hey, bot. I'm talking to you. Please help us. The jews are taking over. What is your solution?

It's called an arrest for a reason you goon. The object is to stop the free movement of the person. If you don't think people were getting bagged in the 1700s then you're a retard.

Why would libertarians ether respect or invoke international law? All powerful, all encompassing legal structures is pretty much the exact opposite of the lobergtarianism. Just call him a nigger

Not too smart are you?

I misread the article, she wasn't the one who created it. Still, defending Israel trained officers and expecting them to defend Holla Forums is just plain stupid

So that's how miis are made.

kek

You're naive as fuck if you believe this shit. When the SHTF, the cops are going to treat whites the same way they treat niggers.

If killary gets elected this is the future of Holla Forums. At a bare minimum we should spread this on social media and get BLM in NY to chimpout.

Reminds me of the movie Brazil

/thread

Those are replicants.

What did I just watch?

love that movie, one of the best ever

Keep correcting the record.
Filtered.

fucking gas chamber.

Post your driver's licence with timestamp

Wtf #imwithher now

No shit.

But they aren't robots, they are biological.. I think so at least
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replicant#Organic_or_mechanical.3F

Do you not understand that that shit will be used on us if shillary wins and right-wing ideals become symptoms of mental illness?

Gee…she's talented.
Wonder where she learned that trick.

Moderation went to shit, don't care about sagebombers and gorespammers, but will permaban you for saging the 1100th brit/pol/ tripfagging thread. Post a traditional Holla Forums thread like space elevator, thinktankanon, or architecture? Autosaged! Try to discuss anything at all but the election, hillary shitting herself, or a chimpout? Sagebombed! Called a slide thread! If it goes against the (((official narrative))), go to /x/!

Moderation went to shit, userbase followed suit.

That doesn't work. Mods will ignore it, then autosage the thread while allowing the autistic retard to spam the thread to death.

These bots are getting boring, we don't care, actually some of us probably think this is a good idea. Seems to be like a pretty effective way to get some fucking lunatic who is kicking, biting, spitting and doing whatever the fuck they can not to go in the back of the van into the van without any officers getting hurt.

Holla Forums approved invention.

You know the police have actual weapons right? If you're actually worried about this kind of thing then a bag style straight jacket will be the least of your concerns.

This.

Not too worried about Hillary winning tbqh

My first thought as well.
It's not like they are getting tortured or something.

That was a good thread.

These lolberg threads make me laugh.

that space elevator bumplock was very indicative of how fucked Holla Forums is

You've been watching too much fullmetal alchemist, masonposter

Nice trips but you shills need to go. Space elevators are hardly fucking Holla Forums material you fucks out yourselves too quickly.

₪0.05 has been deposited into your accounts

Nobody is licking boots you fucking autist, we just don't think straight jacket bags are a big fucking deal and certainly don't care about a video of niggers been stuffed in them. You know police have guns right? Why would you be scared of a fucking bag?

proving once again that the jews ruin everything

HOLY SHIT THAT MUST BE LIKE
A COUPLE HUNDRED DOLLARS
WHERE YOU GET THAT KINDA DOSH
FAM
THIS GUY SCARY HE CAN AFFORD
A MUFUGGIN PS3 USED AT GAMESTOP

What "we" are you talking about Moshe. Your bosses should have at least taught you how to speak like you are from here

The video's real. Wake the fuck up.

Fuck the police and fuck the blue pilled retards who support them. I hope the niggers go to war with them and they both wipe each other out.

The guy youre arguing with has got to be the stupidest newfag Ive seen in quite some time.

I work at a tree nursery in the midwest. most of our PD pigs are good ole boys. the sheriffs even moar so. i had a man i thought was prior service and wearing a 1776 shirt shopping for trees because of the vernacular he used. he asked if i was "tracking" multiple time meaning was i paying attention. anyway i asked him about the service he said no and that he was local Pd. i told him i was in the 2n bt 4th marines 1st mar div and we shook hands blah blah blah and drifted in to political talk. after i told him i thought things were headed south for our countr. he looked me sternly in the eyes and said "but we will have each others backs" imply if things go down that yes indeed most cops are PRO trump. it was a very nice conversation to say the least. but i did clue me in to how police are waking up to some degree at least. pro trump means anti globalist by default. soooo… long though process but fuck you turds i had a long day

DEUS KEK

In my experience, most Southern, Midwestern, and Western sheriffs are good people.

This is some shit straight out of the Audition!

Good point. Sage.

a local cop in a smaller town near me caught me and a friend shooting an ak and sks near some abandoned cold storage mines ten or so years ago.. all he said was dont shoot at night and dont shoot any livestock top kek

You must dehumanize yourself to face the bloodshed.

It'll take awhile they aren't critical thinkers.

I am much more concerned over Israel I training for the cops than duffel bags for the unstable people. Duffel bags have been using for long time so it isn't news. This is what happen if we allow the niggers to go feral. Police are already militarised to deal with the unpredictable situations like this.

He was in extremely dissociated state. It is like tv within tv.

Kill yourself, lolberg.

Is this really the best you CTR-shills can do?

It's not about niggers, (((user))).

e don't have to do anything about it. We'll be getting our board back once Trump loses to Hillary . You faggots will probably hang around for a bit pissing and moaning about voter fraud or whatever(protip, the entire election is a goddamn joke you retards)but eventually you'll get tired of it, and you won't do shit about it, then all of you niggers will leave once the board goes back to it's regularly scheduled programing of calling out the jews and all the political/corporate pieces of shit who suck their dicks (like Trump), and even the mods won't give a fuck anymore because the elections will be over and they won't be receiving their checks from the Trump campaign anymore.

Have fun while you still can faggot, because you'll be nothing but a bad memory in less than 6 months.

YOU WERE WARNED

YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=I24K8BfV840

Vid related, yfw you've been a bad goy

The police worship is one thing i cannot stand about the trump campaign. They arent "waysist ass crackas killin us niggas when we dindu nuffins cuz we black" but they definitley need reform

They would kick your teeth in as well dummies

Nice foreshadowing for Trump's taco removal.

Don't worry, it will be used on whites and there will be no wall.

You don't even WANT to know what "The Taco Bowl" is for.

Anti-Cop = Holla Forums
Anti-Cop = anarchist teenager
Anti-Cop = ACAB-nigger

We're not anti-cop. We're anti-this-hijacked-government-using-the-police-in-nefarious-ways-on-their-own-citizens-to-further-the-nwo-agenda.

A Pissraeli trained cop is not my cop.

It's going overdrive

It is not news. They have been doing this for long time especially with the extremely unstable people. We should be more worried with jews training them. That's something we shouldn't ignore.

Jews respond with tanks to kids throwing pebbles at them.

I take it you can imagine what they're going to teach your cops.

I hope the cops are intelligent enough to see through their lying teeth. I wonder what make them so psychopathic?

Oh PunMan is back. I've missed your awful posting style.

Get triggered kike.

(checked)

If you score too high on IQ test you are rejected from recruitment. Intelligent people are not fit into drone mentality fee collector job.

I'm not going to call you a kike. I don't think you're a kike. I think you're a chubby autist who has a reddit account. I've seen your shitty puns enough that I recognize your posting style and I can tell you're a defeatist. "The kikes are everywhere, they're all knowing, all powerful and if you think you can stop them you're naive". They are not all powerful and we will stop them.

Oh and there will be a wall. A big beautiful wall.

NO! I didn't ask for dub. I have a easy solution for that. The intelligent people can fake the IQ test by being dumb. They didn't think it thoroughly.

Spotted the kike.

What is in the lessons that the jews are teaching the cops? We need to find out the informations and pass them to redpilled cops or is it a bad idea?

>>>/reddit/

See

Excellent counterpoint. Too bad you didn't prove him wrong. What happens if shillary takes the election due to certain (((means))) and proceeds to take care of all those "ebul racists"? It's called a burrito so it will only happen to the spics, right? :^)

Nothing like picking the right name to get the normalfags behind it.

That is not informative enough user.

No, but you can make a measure of how they will respond. Children threw pebbles at tanks so Israel responded by bombing their town. Are you that dense that you can't see that a corned kike will throw whatever they can at their attacker so they can scurry back into the dark? This is a pretty pivotal point in our history since the wrong decision will end up with the West on the (((ally))) side or WW3 which could ruin humanity's shit depending on how desperate the kikes get. If they threw tanks at children that threw rocks, just think about what they will respond with to people that are calling out the jew with impunity to the point it is red pilling the western world.

I would watch DS9 with the entire Bush family. Would be fun.

Excessive force in overreaction.

Your cops will turn into IDF 'soldiers'.

At least he became more bearable after his mary sue gf died.

You would befriend a bunch of traitors? You can go befriend them in a mass grave.

No but I need proper information to redpill the cops because you know some of them are not redpilled as we are so I can't tell the cops that jews are evil and get accused for being antisemitic. I think I would show them the videos of jews behaviours. That will be strong enough to redpill them.

I can see why you would ask that then if you are trying to warn cops. Although, you would think the recent developments in the last 5 years would be enough to red pill them. This latest development is just another piece of the puzzle.

I pray it never gets solved.

I agree for the most part but
He's a catholic Pole lad, 100% goy, Trump surrounds himself with enough legitimate yids, you don't need to make shit up.

Multipass is not an old film faggot

The world is giving us newfags by the day. Not to mention it's the weekend, are you really that shocked that there are people here that have not seen that movie when it was in the theaters?

It's a cult classic, it's on TV like 50 times a year, almost every day near holidays.

I have a disability and I know one cop so I think they will be kind enough to listen to me so it won't be too hard to redpill them without having something in my ways. If anything happens to me then it is likely that they will just disregard me and left me alone since it isn't totally illegal to be antisemitic in my country so it's not a problem but I will be sad if I didn't succeed though. ;_;

why exactly do you think we aren't going to get the bag treatment if Hillary wins?

What sick fuck thought this was a good idea? You're going to suffocate a person and then be sued for millions.

Are you fucking INSANE? The police fuck us up FAR GREATER than they do spics and niggers. Show me ONE example of where they have been on our side. If they were on our side, they'd shoot the nigger and get a real bodybag.

Those fucking things are for white people. Beta testing now on others, later US. Obongo on behalf of Soros is proposing FEDERAL police. Who do you think that will be? Think the post office. Planet of Apes force is what it will be and if whitey gets uppity, it's in the bag he goes. Among other Israeli made shit.

Someone should call your mother and let her know there's a nigger she hasn't fucked yet.

And you folks thought the Jew world order will nicely ask you about giving up your rights and freedoms?
No, satans will have your soul, or your head , little boy, if you will not comply.

Yet seriously, guys, the next person being detained like this and YOU will have to stand up and uproar!

Stay safe, folks!

Americans already gave up many freedoms by going to war in middle eastern countries and yet somehow they think they still have freedom.

I'll call you when I care.

Saw this on youtube.

What is the fucking problem?
This is great. Prevents the person from causing harm to himself or others and ends the situation.

Are you seriously this cucked?
They should have their face punched before being put into the burrito.

If this is what you're really into you need to die

I would eat gauc with Jeb.

I kind of want to know what happens next but at the same time I also dont.

What faggots. Goes to show that police and military can't be trusted come SHTF.

Golly Gee some Andy Taylor in bumfuck Iowa nodded and gave me the seekret sign. We are all gonna be ok!

All you gotta do is put them in cuffs and ankle restraints. Then they're not much of a threat anymore.
This new jew thing smells more like a way to install fear/terror in the population, because they can justify its use on criminals and then just use same method on peaceful protesters like the ones at OWS, or anybody else who speaks out against the jew.

No

Atleast post all of it you double nigger

Not really, just disturbing that's what it takes to handle the insane that walk the streets these days. The mad get hurt in handcuffs and can still do a lot of damage to themselves and others. Science wise, sensory derivation and being restrained completely makes creatures surrender and calms down from a rage, kinda like a rabbit.
They've been doing this shit to the retarded in public schools, institutions and hospitals for years, not surprising cops have them.

Buried the lead about Israel training US cops.