Why Trump shouldn't go against the kikes on day one

Hear me out. Not a shill, voting Trump.

So everyone has heard him schmoozing to AIPAC and we all know every politician has to do it, every politician has to suck up to the Jews.
Personally, I believe he wants to cut ties with Israel. The problem is he can't do that on day one. Shills will try to say Trump is in bed with them, he's secretly Jewish or it's because his kids married Jews. But the real reason Trump won't go against them on day one is because our military is weak.
Take a look at the last superpower that snubbed the kikes. World War ensued. Trump should first build up the military to its maximum before attempting to cut ties with the Yids.
There will be too many bullseyes on America with a weak military to go around cutting the kikes out of the action. First order of business is building up the military, which will probably be tested if Trump does part ways with Israel or remain neutral in the middle east.
After he has a war machine, look for him to go hard on the Jews, knowing that our military is a real deterrent for anyone wishing to start WW3 over the kikes and banking cabal.
So, in my opinion, he will play ball for at least one year before he puts the hammer down, realizing how Israel is lying to us and fucking us over. But in order to do so, we need a first class military. And that will take some time.

Thoughts?

Are you insane or just stupid? He is literally Mr. Israel. Vote for Benjamin, vote for Trump. What's the difference?

Trump is never going against the kikes. God emperor Trump is a meme you goofball.

I hope Trump instantly starts implementing Pro White policies. In doing this there will be tons of jew tears.
Stop section 8 housing and deport criminals, deport black criminals back to Africa tbh

Fucking saved. I was full murderous rage before I saw this image, and now also giggly.

gas yourself. of course hes not going after the kikes. thats our job.

This much is possible.

Pro-white is inherently anti-Jew, but I don't think he will go against Israel until the military is at 100%.

Again, he can't run on an anti-Israel platform and win. He has to say what the Jews and by association, the Evangelicals want to hear to get into office.

Anything you say right now about how Trump is a Jew or is in bed with Jews or loves Israel will change upon seeing how the Jews rape America while acting as President.

If he doesn't see it now and thinks Jews are good for America, he will see it upon his first few "real" intelligence briefings.

I think he should wait through his first term. Really throw them a curve ball. If anything he should be supporting Israel at the expense of the US during this time. Then the second term comes and, BAM, he waits another three years, brilliantly biding his time. By the time that's done he will have amassed all the political capital he needs to achieve his aims, and what he does from then on is anybody's guess.

Yeah, we'll have to wait and see about Israel and Jews.

Deporting tons of illegals will help the economy because look at how many of them are getting welfare, free public schooling for 8 kids, and all this non sense.

Doing that will make whites get more money and if the laws are changed we can basically restore the USA.

I think in doing this Jews will get spooked and self deport. (at least some of them)

lel

This is just sad.

sage

he can go against jews from day, what you need to comprehend is that any battle has various angles to fight on, and a sequence to follow.

fighting the jews publicly is the worst idea ever. jews got power and money.

1st ya need to stipe the jews from both power and then money. money is also a form of power, as long their money is of use that is.

1st power to go need to be political correctness and public victimhood.
2nd power that need to go is their hold over mainstream media.
with that, their control over academia will wither in 3rd.
4th is hunting their political power out of politics, when jews are universally known for their greed its hard to get elected, and they tend to have paper trail to point at.
5th is money control, control over wall street, the feds, the Rothschild banks to be shreaded.

they are overlaps, and some goals can be attacked at the same time, but jews know how to be subversive, gotta fight fire with fire, head on is your doom becaue the population itself will fight alongside them.

Kek, is this what we have to post now so we don't get banned?

Pretty much. It doesn't really matter since the shills do it as well, but it buys an actual Holla Forumslack a couple of seconds' worth of scanning to see if he's on the up and up.

i guess OP left

I honestly don't think he will go at them from day one. He will do it slowly and in the form of removing zionists and israel firsters from the administration and try and move the country away from this mindset. At the same time, he will slowly stir up some anti-Israel sentiment by exposing a lot of the bullshit they have been pulling. I do think he will give them a chance to shape-up (they won't), at which point he will force them to act proper like a regular nation or force them to bend their knee.

The one issue I see, and he may try to address this, is breaking up the hold jews have on other nations. They have considerable reach in other nations and if he tries to break that up, he will have his hands full, especially if he is trying to fix the country at the same time.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Is this our "I'm not a racist, but…"? I'm also voting for Trump, but this shit is getting retarded. Just fucking say what you want without preface.

The difference is Benjamin Netanyahu hasn't started to awaken Whites to their own self-interests you retarded child.

Doesn't change the facts though, as we all know, fact are racist, and racist is codeword for prowhite.

sage

Not directly at least.

This is the 4D chess strategy user. Maybe he could also enact holocaust denial laws as part of a longer-winded 4D chess grand maneuver.

I would, I just don't want anyone to think I'm a shill since CTR is always here.

As you'd know, the most popular of the CTR/shill tactics involves Trump's relation to the kikes. Seems to be one of the D&C fracture points they like to use. I want to steer clear of that, but also discuss what Trump is ultimately going to do about Israel.

Nothing. He never was. For fuck’s sake, lurk more.

you have horrendous grammar. but epic points with trips.

hueheueheueeheeeueheueeh

And you KNOW this HOW?

To understand Trump you must understand charisma. Pic related. The things said about Trump were said about Lincoln. I assume everyone here knows the real reason Lincoln was assassinated?

stay frosty, patriots

why was he assassinated?

They're slowly beginning to understand the last 50 years are about to be pushed into the shit-can. It's just a matter of how much they can salvage.