Rabbi who believes Jews brought Holocaust on themselves to visit UK

archive.is/s3PW5
Oy vey!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A4xMHVSZLyU
youtube.com/watch?v=n5RenNYYlMg&feature=related
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's insane I was taught by one of my high school teachers that Hitler was an insane, evil person who needed a group to scapegoat Germany's failures on so he randomly picked the Jews. :^)

based truthtelling of man of god

I was taught it's because the Jews are so successful, smart and rich whereas the goysim aren't

If jews actually believed in their stupid religion and their phoney baloney holocaust the only theologically sound option is that they pissed off their god and the holocaust was his retribution upon them. That you never see this advanced shows that the jewish religion is nothing more than a way to demonstrate how much of a jew you are.

would you?

I was taught that Hitlers mom was a jew and he hated her which led to the 6mill.

Don't you mean 6 billion?

That does make perfect sense by the logic of the prophets during Babylonian captivity.

He was also a victim of bullying (by an early incarnation of GamerGate).

holocaust never happend.
when the germans lost the war the jews found out the were barely any nazi crimes so they had to come up with a story to create a victim card.
it also benefits israels creation and they benefit from reparations money.

Reality is irrelevant. Public perception of reality is all that matters.

If it DID happen would that change anything?

yeah, 6 trillion, that's what i said.

that's 6 quadrillion you fucking antisemites

Not six quintillion!?

OY VEY DIS IS LIKE ANUDDAH SHOAH! SELF FLAGELLATE, GOY!! DO IT NOW!!!

yeah, there would at least be less jews running around and fucking everything up

yes
first: most jews in europe at that time would be dead.
second: Rabbi who believes Jews brought Holocaust on themselves - this sentence would be more or less valid
thrird: us american jews killed jews (majority polak jews"in europe to get an ultimate victim card.

Also, while valid, he wouldn't be saying it. If 6 million of them had been exterminated odds are very high that would have included his grandparents.

wew

Well he actually believes that only one million Jews were killed, and that the other five million were basically mongrels LARPing as Jews. He's more or less the kike equivalent of a one-drop fag.

btw, I thought kikes didn't believe in reincarnation

He also believes that Jewish women having children goy men is another shoah.

actually was unironically taught that too. sometimes Wikipedia is pretty good tbh fam
oy vey clearly this is why the 60 bajillion happened!

I wonder what his position on pushing interracial shit on white people is….

He seems to support Donald Trump.

It's strange how much Israelis sound French when they speak English.

every of my fucking teacher had this answer when we had ww2 subject. I tried to argue that it makes no sense that one crazy person can subvert whole country especially Germans since they proved themselves with their labor and engineering to be smart people. and it makes no economic sense to kill a group of people rather than ban them from power so they self deport. I was shut down fast every time

It's beginning to sound like Hitler was the real victor.

Based Jew

One million is probably closer to the truth of the number that died in the camps, but it hardly matters. Saying they deserved deliberate mass extermination is saying it happened.

I'll start giving a fuck when a Rabbi admits it didn't.

This is a decent thread to bring this up:

How many jewish tribes are there? I know the bible mentions at least two, one being the moloch worshipers, and one being the smaller sect of faithful jews who eventually converted with christ, but then im hearing all of this other stuff now about theres another group for the slavic nations?

Does anyone know which sects are still active and what they want? Obviously this rabbit isnt going to be one of the slavjews or moloch worshippers, but he would be a christian if he were of the converted.

holohoax didn't happen.

12:35
Lifts Yarmukle
Top keke this should replace fedora tipping, someone gif it & meme it

would you?

They kind of did. They had the option of leaving peacefully to go live in soon to be Israel after completely fucking over Germany's economy and in turn the German people

I was taught Hitler started invasions that escalated into WW2.

But that Stalin was much worse.

Was my school redpilled?

I’d rape it and then burn it alive.

I can't believe it only happened once tbhfam

Only the descendants of Judah are jews, but the 12 tribes of Israel are routinely retroactively declared jewish.

Some people say judaism is a mental illness, well, I cannot say the same thing, but in some degree I concur.
Things need to be sort out. Jews now have a country called israel, well funded by other countries. Now if they dont join their own israel with pride, then they bring everything on themselves.

Yeah

How has he not been arrested as a neonazi hatespeech propagator?

Well, he's a step up from the Head Rabbi

Head rabbi of Israel thinks gentiles exist only to serve Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=A4xMHVSZLyU

Although he might be right about this one

Head rabbi of Israel thinks Obama ‘a slave’
youtube.com/watch?v=n5RenNYYlMg&feature=related

My palestinian teacher use the commie/react-to-the-oppression rhetoric on Hitler.
She says:.
"hebrews was bourgeoisie oppressing the native german proletarians"

I love it.

Yes, jews were just a scapegoat for all of Germany's ills. Germans were actually responsible for all of the problems in Germany. Jews had nothing to do with them at all, no siree.

Kek.

My teacher said that but she added that Jews owned a large portion of finance and basically looked after their own interests. That subtle redpill made my day back then.

did nicholas cage become a tranny?

dude, easy solution; fuck boats, fuck the ocean and fuck all that shit

Attempting to have sex with a boat would likely increase your chance of drowning, user. Not to even talk about ocean…