Be me

And that is the story of how I bagged my 1st loli.
(Yes I realize she's a bit old to be a true loli but fuckin close enough)

OP has micropenis

Nice story. I have a couple of questions tho.
What happens if mom&dad sees your compliments of her appearance?
Don't you worry she will one day think you're evil and tell on you?

Under what pretenses did you make friends with the couple?

This

There is no way this story can be true unless OP has a tiny tiny penis. Even full grown women are scared of my huge meaty thick long benis.

They hide things from parents at that age. Didn't you? Naturally rebellious. And I'm careful what I say infront of them of course

13 is old enough for adult dick. I guess you wouldn't know that though. And I did meantion lube

Actually met them at a church. You're supposed to male friends at church though? Mostly its just the mom that goes. But she drags father and daughter along sometimes

Obviously it's old enough for an adult dick to fit in. I mean the visual appearance of your penis should have scared her due to it's alarming size and girth.

*make

I'm not a nigger

Of course I did and she has much more reason to keep quiet now, but I'm thinking in the lines of the proud girl saying

I'm white and my dick is literally average at 8".

Too bad it didn't work, it was a good honest try though. I'm guessing you're an experienced troll.

stop reading right there, shitskin

+1

Based fashy spics in MAGA hats fucking blonde white girls! BASED!

Nice story. I wish we could somehow get confirmation since I'm always doubtful of stories on Holla Forums and the internet in general.

This is peak performance. You may not like it, but this is it.

absolute truth. fuck a couple anorexics, and your dick will never get hard for a fatty again

Didn't think of that. Might have to talk to her

You wish whiteboi

Please die

you first, nigger

This is her

i laughed my ass off on some of those descriptions. thanks for the laughs, friend.
they will always grow up to hate you, even if you did nothing wrong. first, they need to tell their friend because they cant keep it a secret, then the stories turn dark as the mind wanders. She will grow up to think she hates you and that you used her.
which you did, so grats on you

this
op show us said "loli" or show us your dick.

How would my dick help? Pic related

proof is risky business.
proper etiquette is to assume the stories are fake, but pretend like they are true. its more fun for everyone that way.

proper etiquette is to call op a fag and demand dick pics

I'm not sure but show it anyway.

I enjoyed the read. Does anyone know where there's a bunch of these hebe greentext stories are saved?
I'd like to do some reading tonight.

pedofile.ru

No pics. Go away fbi

I 2nd this

Unkle Robbie? Is that you?

The Thread