Rich and educated nigger on tv

What do they mean by this?

Its the simple truth that murican niggers are the shittiest niggers in the planet. Brit niggers were top tier slaves, and were given proper education and traditional values. Even french niggers are much much better than american niggers.

Not today, Jean.

lol, no

Slavery is older than America.

Your bastard offspring had the right idea when they made them second-class citizens.

Irish still had some culture to fall back on.

Boo hoo muh noble savage culture
I get what you're saying, but black American culture is far better than actual African culture. The reason UK nogs are better is they actually assimilated into the local culture rather than keeping their own.
That's sure to change now that May is flooding the country with migrants uninterested in assimilation.

reddit is that way >>>/reddit/

You can though.

Explain chiggers then.

>>>/oven/

Finnish is a uralic language, retard.

The Finngolia meme is actually posted by finns more than anyone. They think it's hilarious for some reason.
Also is right about Finnish. Finns are Central Asians crossbred with Scandinavians.

Probably the 85 IQ average. Not that helpful in a civilization that was created and meant for a 100 IQ average people. Just an idea.

Now that's a kino british TV chef, unlike certain ameriphile hotheads

Well I trust the Finns to meme responsibly, they gave us spurdo after all

It's like you don't even try to educate yourselves.

Eh, we are no longer Mongol-looking… We aren't mongol-looking since like the 12th century…

I have globally reported you…

This is a classic case of Stockholm Syndrome. No nigger is good.

True, the cucking by Sweden and Russia really did a number on you boys.

Nigger

They have some Mongol blood. Not much.
Russians have more on average.

Fucking subhuman swedes can't even tell the difference between declension and conjugation.