Will you go actually see the new Star Wars in theaters

Personally I have no interest in starshit, but I know many people do and so I am curios how many people will actually go. Be honest though.

strawpoll.me/12987492

JEWS
E
W
S

kill yousrseld.

no u kill yousrseld

That's right, Jay, we should all go right now and pre-buy our tickets for the premiere of Star Wars® Episode VIII™: The Jast Jedi©!

While we all wait for the exciting release of Star Wars® Episode VIII™: The Jast Jedi©, how about we just sit down and rtry to relax by watching something from BLACKED.COM?

hahah gret meme frend!

t. kike cucklasa

t. great memer!

Cuckassa Internet Defense Force gtfo.

where do you think you are?

haha another great meme friend post moar!

i have to see it, sadly

Cuck Mike and Louis are legitimately the only Holla Forums meme I will never tire of.

I'm sure you're right you fucking cuck

You are a cuckold, you know that right?

Shouldn't you guys be prepping the bulls?

I'll pirate it just to see how far (((they)))'re ready to deconstruct the franchise.

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

Since when do strawpolls need crapcha?

It's Kike Cucklasa, dumbass

see

Well meme'd

well meme'd

Last one I saw in the theatre was Attack of the Clones, and of the new ones I've only seen Force Awakens cause a friend put it on while we ate lunch. Don't care about Rogue One or The Last Jedi. If I see it I see it, no intention to though.

lol, implying i'd ever see reddit wars, let alone pay to see it in theater

I will try to watch it despite me not liking it because the staff worked hard on it.

The only way it could get any better is if they just outright had rey kill him in 8…

My family will probably want to go see it next time I visit, so I'll naturally be obligated.

What I did for TFA and Rogue One is buy a ticket for a different, irrelevent movie and just sneak inside the room where they show Star Wars. That way (((Disney))) dosen't get my money

WHAT ARE YOU AFRIAD OF GOYIM!!?

Oh shit, that's my pasta. I'm glad someone made a screencap because I didn't save it

I still haven't seen all of TFA or Rogue One, and still haven't paid Disney a cent for their desecration.
There's no reason for me to care about the new one.

I'm a little curious to see how badly they rip off Empire Strikes Back in this one.

I've said it before, I'll say it again: I never, ever watch (((movies))). I have watched maybe ten movies in the past decade. So no, I'm not watching more hymewood propaganda. Fuck you. Movies are fucking stupid.

Luke and Yoda Luke and Rey training in the arts of the Force in the middle of fucking nowhere while Han and Leia the nigger and the spic no one knows his name and Disney wants us to care about him are travelling the galaxy to join the rest of the Rebellion Resistence

No. It was a miracle I watched a shitty pirated cam rip of TFA. I haven't seen rogue one and don't see why I have to go pirate shit, especially if there is no good spoilers to trigger people with.

Read the first two paragraphs

There, now you don't have to watch Rogue One

how could you live with yourself telling your children you didn't see the smash hit Star Wars movies in theaters?

be reasonable, goy.

3/3 Hmm.. Not bad.

i pirated tfa and couldn't finish the first hour.

U NO LOKE SSIADDDADAYAAISISIDADYDYDRIDEYLDEY DIARYSYDYIRDIDLEAYD DAISRYDIRDLEYDAISSYRYRRYRR

I had to learn my lesson by enduring the prequels: Star Wars is no longer magical, just there for merchandising.

Prequels are Кино though

I only saw 7 cuz someone gave me the DVD. Still regretted it. Have no urge to see 8.

Unfortunately my girlfriend's son really wants to see it.

It's funny because if the reboot Disney shit had nothing to do with the George saga then I might have watched it just because there's so little in this niche but what they did to the original characters in TFA was enough to turn me off the new shit completely. It would be interesting to see how you do a sequel when the protagonist is already the most powerful character in the setting and have already defeated the villain but I have no wish to see Luke get subverted just like Han did.

Ditch them both.
Buy a ticket and rip it up in front of gf's son before you leave them

is he black?

Don't know. Probably not. Was underwhelmed after Farce awakens and haven't seen Rouge Wunn yet without out the feel of missing something.

>it so magical maymay
Disneyshit language
>>>/out/
>>>/leddit/

Yes, but only because my boss is going to buy out a theater for us. I'll be sure to shitpost about how bad it is afterwards