US passes bill allowing lawsuits against foreign countries in regard to 9/11

Didn't see this in the catalog. Saudi Arabia is trying to block it.

archive.fo/pk5R0

Hillary Clinton on suicide watch.

Also I know a lot of you hate RT but the story originates from C-SPAN (pic related).

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KeBaR
archive.is/mmE0W
archive.is/wENkf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The names being dropped in your excerpt are all hardcore neocons and jews.

John Marshall has made his decision; now let him enforce it! - Andrew Jackson, Worcester v. Georgia

I'd love to sue Israel for what they did on 9/11, but there's no court in this country that could enforce Israel to comply.

THis should be fun, abrogating sovereign immunity now means we only have the army Trump wants to downsize to keep this from turning on us.
All the more play for the kikes to win from.

I mean think about it, we're suing blaming the master over their patsies.
What is going on now and in the past 70 years?
THe US using patsies to fuck over countries and get people killed.
We pass this, then there is no more of the stated untouchable part of the great game, you will have to outright state, sanction or impound and I bomb you.
Which just makes the problem worse.

Obama vetoing this is good, its definitely a sugar coated cyanide pill for Trump.

How the fuck is this even enforceable?

Are you even trying? 2 days ago he called for the expansion of the military.

You kids are missing the best part. The court case.

Saudi Arabia has to prove someone OTHER than them set up the 19 hijackers or pay up. Yes, it is legal, we have had Jews sue Arab banks for operating accounts for terrorists and WIN!

You do know what the Arab defense will be right? Grab the popcorn. Either way when this case is decided people will hate one of the two groups.

Hey man you do know that the Saudi Arabian royal family are fucking kikes right?

They're hardly patsies.

And before that he wanted to downsize it.
So which is it? He changes to whatever suits the audience, thus waffling, or he shall stick by what he said fromt eh start?

the 19 are patsies, deniable assets for OBL to Saudis.
And yes I am aware, there's a reason you find no Hebrew artifacts in the Sianai but plenty in KSA.
Hint, they weren't wandering for 40 years in a major trade zone and never seen.

When did he say he wanted to downsize it?

archive.is/KeBaR

archive.is/mmE0W

archive.is/wENkf

Flip flop a year apart.
Says strongly and long we should drop the budget on the military and let it fall down and stop buying wizbang, then as he becomes more popular says we need to increase it.
You know like any other politico.

Could be due to the growth of ISIS since then.

Anyway this thread is not about Trump, as much as you tried to make it with your original post.

Waste fraud and abuse faggot.

The military is fucking filled with inefficiency and straight up fraud. They have enough money.

Agreed, been there seen it, needs less.
Going back to governemtn arsenals would work, skip the private contractor and move straight into some group who is supposed tog et a product out in 5 years, not 25.

And he wants to cut the wizzbang weapons from contractors by his own words.
Quite a few should go, quite a few others should be getting a lot more money.
That's something that is much more situational and why i say to fold them in and deal with it.
Look at our howitzer program for real sadness.

Oh right, all of Obama's decisions stop on January 8th, how silly of me.

So assuming this doesn't get blocked/vetoed, how will Saudi Arabia respond?

Thats not a "less or more" situation.

that's about proper management.

We can see how clearly they've tried to fuck up our military.

I really want to see them pin it all on Israel.

Ignore it.
There is nothing to enforce it outside of the military.
Every item we impound, they sell bonds and then keep the principle.
Which is one more on the needle to the balloon of the economy.
And that's all of course for the courts to even say yes KSA is guilty.

That would be ideal, especially if they provided evidence. I think they're allies though, but I wouldn't put it past either of them to turn on one another.

Fuck off. Filtered.

tariffs

Great. More work for (((lawyers))).

This is not enforceable. American courts can decide what they want but you cant go to war over a court decision that a country doesnt recognize. You will be breaking UN law and further erode the position of the us as the worlds superpower.

I dont agree putin is evil and americas worst enemy but this is playing right into his hands, as well as the chinese. An america thats seen as rouge will leave the world crying out for someone else.

jpost.com/Middle-East/Saudi-king-blamed-Mossad-for-911-411119

US courts can freeze foreign nations assets inside our banks.
You're a retard.

Obumdriller already said he would veto.

BUT if we sue the Saudis for millions maybe they'll spill the beans on who was really in charge.

It'll cause some real butthurt, but I'm OK with it.

This.

I'm stocking up on popcorn.

You think they give a fuck about "millions"? You fucking retard, some of those cunts probably own that much in silverware.

LET'S SUE ISRAEL!

Fuck you Moishe.

It's one thing to have millions to waste, and another to pay it out in fines for shit you didn't do.

Gas yourself.

Can we sue Israel for attacking the USS Liberty now?

Sure thing Chaim, looking out for your Saudi semite bros?

Nope, only for KSA. Hence my point here, it doesn't let us get past proxies, all while setting ourselves up for more pain.

Still no, but I figure we should just go for the direct eye for an eye thing. Anybody know how big the yacht they meet on is and what armament it has?

king nigger manchurian opposes the ability to sue the house of saud. im sure bush and clinton would agree. traitors.

A man can dream.

Oh well, but since Israel was behind 9/11 I guess we can sue them now.

Israel being the one to blame for 9/11 is why Obambo will veto it.

See, even if you don't have a lot to work with, you can open a suit against Israel for 9/11, and it will receive press coverage, because Jews will claim it's antisemitic. They can't help themselves.

In the end, the truth gets memeticized into public awareness. People need to associate 9/11 with Israel, the more people do, the more the pepes and memes will flow, and eventually it will culminate.

Well its also because the bill only touches KSA and 9/11. Its very narrow on purpose, but then so is the cutting edge of a HEAT round…

Right, Moishe.

This place is infested with Kikes tonight.

Holy fuck Maurie

The Saudi's were threatening to sell off quite a bit of assets owned in the United States to prevent asset seizure, if the bill passed.

Given how much shit they own, this sell off could definitely be a market catalyst.