archive.is/7Ccd4

The Fed has been holding up the fake economy

The shekels come tumbling down

Other urls found in this thread:

badselfeater.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally nothing fam
the economy is fucked tho

Yeah, we know. Trump said it a year ago, and if you didn’t know it was artificial by 2008, you were beyond saving.

I love Holla Forums. I think we have the best political analysis around today. Furthermore I think Trump is right that the Fed has created an artificial currency, and I think Holla Forums is right that the Fed is a bunch of kikes.

But I no longer have any faith in Holla Forums's economic analysis. As far as I can tell, these sort of predictions have a piss-poor track record. I prefer Ghost's economic analysis.

Not a happening, faggot.

95% of all economic articles are click bait.

to be fair the entire global market is fraudulent, kinda hard to make predictions when kikes cheat.

Holla Forums is just shit because it got hyped about dates.

SHEMITAH'S BACK ON BOYS

You fucking faggots.

No, I mean that.

YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

Stop dismissing economy threads with "nothing's gonna happen" bullshit.

You know it's happening.

You know it's coming.

Get some fucking education, these things matter. Millions of people are saying it's going to happen, they're not just shitposting.

How long do you think it can go on like this? Name one thing that lasted forever. Do you think pol was wrong when it made all the economy happening threads just because things didn't end there? every economic happening was another nail in the coffin you fucking neckbeards. DOW down by 2? You better fucking believe something is happening if it happened on a fucking friday when the fed buys stocks like there's literally, literally no day after today.

Fucking dickheads pay some fucking attention I am mad as fuck.

I've been craving another happening, there hasnt been a goodun in weeks.

We need our dose of Happening.

But hold on a sec, instead of waiting for it to happen (and it never does because kikes have complete control over the economy and can keep it running on thin air forever), why don't we MAKE it happen?

We could utilize our meme magic to usher The Happening.

I might just keep it on that channel when I work. That shit unintentionally hilarious.

badselfeater.com/ ?

Meant to say they were confused why I suddenly started to chuckle at it.

Reported for NSA referral link.

Genuinly curious: what proof do we have of that, or that its not just some autistic lolberg LARPing?

Not doubting that it could be a false flag, but what proof do we have of that?

Reported again.

Probably should have guessed this was going nowhere

How about those godly dubs?
Also I'm reporting you for both the link and the heretical image of Crooked Hillary next to the God Emperor on the same bill

Reported man

i'm not joking, kill yourself.

just rid the world of (you).

i miss shitposting on chinese stock market chatboxes telling them to sell. we are due for economic happening. the data just gets worse and worse.

Cool picture, lame meme