First image from Star Trek Discovery released. WE WUZ STARFLEET

First image from Star Trek Discovery released. WE WUZ STARFLEET

archive.is/WEZdB

Other urls found in this thread:

cbs.com/shows/star-trek-discovery/video/LeDfVOm_JkJcYJF9ju2izuFJBnF_qJsG/star-trek-discovery-first-look-trailer/
streamable.com/pmp54
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek:_Discovery
rawstory.com/2017/05/white-genocide-in-space-racist-fans-seethe-at-diversity-in-new-star-trek-series/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's the first image? Not a space ship or something? I wonder why they'd do that.

This should tell you everything you need to know about that series.

Trying to reel in the Star Wars audience with the desert and plain cloth esthetics.

Seems like I won't even bother pirating it.

ST already has had several prominent black characters.

WE WUZ STAR WARS

member when OG star trek was campy and there were hot alien sluts every episode

I thought Michelle Yeoh character was supposed to be Chinese? Sonequa's character's name is Michael? Is that some sort of subtle gender bending messaging?

Oh that's why they're both hiding their hair.

How long until the Romulan refugees from their destroyed homeworld come to Starfleet in "peace" episode?

Star Trek 2009 comes after this show.

Well it's certainly returning to the shows roots.
by that I mean kike propaganda who thought the scariest thing imaginable was some big eared orange jews with whips flying around in an orange slice.

WE WUZ SPACE KANGS

Are they space muslims?

Looks proper casting for the 'scientific mission' of the Space United Nations…

Unf…I would cradle her in my arms so hard while cuddling up against her butt.

(checked)
Lucky trips are true. This was always going to be a 'muslim outreach' allegory. My guess is the Klingins will be used as stand-ins for jihadis. It'll all about Muslims Klingins and Western Liberal Infidels Federations learning to get along.

This clusterfuck will hopefully show the original star trek fandom that both CBS and Paramount hate them and will never give them a non-poz Star Trek

Gene Reddenbocker wasn't Jewish. He was midwestern protestant goodest goy.

William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, Walter Koenig, Robert Justman, Herb Solow, Fred Freiberger and Harve Bennett were

SAD!

if the rumors are true, STD is going to be a fucking trainwreck

Shatner lives about 15 minutes away from my house. He has a reputation in the area for being a massive cunt.

Well some things are to be expected. Shatner is still a based fa/tv/irgin

No, I remember when it was blatant communism

More pictures. First video is also expected soon.

I wonder how many ways you can fuck the face of that chick on the 4th pic.

Well, I had some cautious optimism once Fuller was shitcanned but this looks like Jew Jew's nu-Trek. STD has never been more fitting.

cbs.com/shows/star-trek-discovery/video/LeDfVOm_JkJcYJF9ju2izuFJBnF_qJsG/star-trek-discovery-first-look-trailer/

Good job, Kikes.

CBS has all the cancer check-boxes ticked.

what gaem?

Here's a link to the trailer.

streamable.com/pmp54

yep, I'm avoiding this like the plague

star trek more like star wars

I'm actually speechless as to how shitty that looks. I was one of the few people here actually looking forward to this show but now I'm not even sure I'll pirate it at all.

Sad! Daisyfag!

How does anyone even watch this fucking hell

BIG BLACK KLINGON

So which one is gonna get canned after one season, Discovery or The Orville?

second one actually looks like daisy ridley

Couldn't make them any more black if they tried. Not anyone screaming racist on the top of their lungs yet?

Despite how much of a hack he is id rather watch this 100/100 more than the other option

The Orville is more "Star Trek" than Discovery, there was always a cheese factor to Trek that STD is missing in its attempt to recreate Force Awakens.

I would sooner get 7 seasons of this unfunny hack's shitty space sitcom than two of Discovery.

Star Trek: The Kangz Awakens?

You and me both buddy, holy shit.

Someone should just pitch Star Trek terrible ideas since they are now just ripping off what little star wars has. Make them have inverted vagina sabers or something.

Can someone tell that chink to spit the rice out of her mouth?

Can barely tell what the hell she's saying.

nu-Trek Kelvin timeline confirmed

only good thing about this shit show. i'll watch big nose space kangz chimping-out for interstellar gibs. shits gotta be ripe with meme potential

I hate to say it about anything made by (((MacFarlane))) but this is going to wipe the floor with STD and shit on its corpse.

Are you sure?

7 years and they could never work out what she was saying putting the crew at risk countless times.

WE WUZ KLINGONS

That actually looks watchable. Seth McFarlane will beat STD I think. It also looks like Galaxy Quest the TV show.

Is that blue dude these guys before they got hooked on vaping?

The only way to make a pre-TOS show without looking kitch is to be like ENT.

I'm not a fan of the shiny stripes on the uniform, it would work on a dress uniform but not on something that they would wear every day.

I like how Seth always wanted to do a parody of Star Trek (as an homage) but CBS always imposed their veto, now they're fucked.

Rare are the shows that cared about the lighting and cinematography. So far I can only name 3: The West Wing, Battlestar Galactica (remake) and SGU.

Looking at the STD trailer it seems CBS wanted to try it without him.

Looks bad. I'd watch Seth's show over this garbage. His show comes across as light and humorous(as humorous as Seth and current year politics allow).

Is that the sheboon from walking dead that never did anything and nobody gave a shit about?

Yes.

Oh look. It's Mass Effect.

This feels like something that someone who knows nothing about Klingons beyond Michael Dorn being black would come up with. Klingon's are just space Africans, right?

No Klingons have honour something that niggers lack.

Worldstar beatdowns prove this conclusively.

Exactly. Klingons are vikings crossed with samurai. There's little African about them.

Wait until Buzzfeed, Huffpo and Vox media get triggered by the Klingons being violent black people.

This suffers in the same way "diversity hires" suffer. It's predicated on the belief that women or people of color would choose a certain profession if only there was an "incentive" to join, not realizing that certain (especially) sexes and races tend to gravitate towards certain subjects that they are naturally inclined towards, like men with STEM subjects. You can't just shoehorn in people where they don't fit.

i.e. you're not going to get girls to like Star Wars by pozzing the series up, is what I meant

why the double-down on rice with crouching tiger china lady captain of the USS Shihtzu? Are ching chong china ships required to be captained by ching chong chinamen?

It is if you are trying to curry favor with China.

curry flavor is Indian tho…

not even gonna pirate

he's a canuck.

wow, i mean i knew it was gonna be bad but this actually exceeded my expectations on how bad it would be.

So where's the eye candy?

Or are the 2 racially diverse leads supposed to be it?

this is the current year, ugly is the new pretty, goy.

Meanwhile, back on Voyager…

It feels like something is crushing my internal organs.

Not gonna lie. I thought those were downsyndroma screenshots you posted as a joke at first.

WebM of this interstate pileup.

inB4 they cuck Sarek and the nigger is his first wife's daughter, invalidating the life and struggle of another memorable character in the franchise (Spock), like Hollywood is doing for every (((soft reboot))).
If they really wanted to make a Trek show set before Kirk and have a female captain, why not a show about the Columbia and Captain Erika Hernandez set a few years after Archer helped create the Federation?

A living radar.

I'm watching VOY on goyflix, some episodes are pretty good but most of them are shit.

Will this be to Enterprise what TFA was to the prequels? It looks awful.

They've been Starfleet for years. Star trek has always been diversity propaganda

I'm watching VOY too, having already watched all other ST series. Only reason I keep watching it is pic related and I suspect that the borg ass and tits will improve it a little when introduced.

It's funny though, before I started watching it I suspected that Neelix would be really grating but I find him to be one of the least dull characters that aren't the doctor. Kim, Paris, the indian guy, blacked vulcan and captain sandy vagina are all boring as fuck. Kes could be a cool if they let her use her mind powers more but she's currently a Troi stand in who gets bad feelings sometimes.

Dude I feel ya. I've been a fan for awhile and it's the same with the reboot movies, it's too sterile, not to mention everything wrong with it. At this point can you even tell Star Trek and Star Wars apart?

Fuller said on the general approach to design on the show, "we're producing the show in 2016. We have to update the style of the effects, the style of the sets, the style of the makeup … all of the other series have been produced [at a time that] isn't as sophisticated as we are now with what we can do production-wise, we're going to be reestablishing an entire look for the series" and for Star Trek moving forward.[3]

The stink of politics already hangs over this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek:_Discovery

Kek

What I always hated about the Star Trek movies after the one where Riker crashes the Enterprise into a planet is how cold and sterile the sets looked. ST:TNG was pure comfycore with the wooden arch and carpeted interior and warm lighting. This looks like a cross between a prison and a fasion runway. Who would watch this?

It's more than that, it's also the same problems with the movies in that everything is too sterile. Too many lens flairs and lighting and no good design in the actual bridge.

First one is the original, made in the 60s and on a tight budget but has lots of rails and flashy bits. You know, cheesy. But it works.>>742498

TNG is my favourite, pure carpet, the crest behind the chairs also having a panel for other officers to operate.
Voyager is the next one and brings back the rails, keeps the carpet and turns down the lights abit. Makes it feel more serious but the black furnishings with grey carpet work wel though.
Next one is the movies and you can tell it was directed by Abrams because of all the damn lights.
The last one is the bridge of Discovery actually. Just grey, just layers and layers of grey. Pretty boring as bridges go to be honest.

Also those three pictures also issues another point. The ranks, specifically with the jumpsuits of red, blue and yellow. Discovery's crew all had blue suits and say what you want about how bad the movies were they at least wore the correct coloured suits.

So yeah, it has a likeness of Star Trek, has the name, even set in the same universe. But it doesn't feel like Star Trek.

The ENT interior design was the best. I liked that space submarine feel.

God, this is so bad that the shitty Trek-like from Seth MacFarlane looks more faithful (I believe he got Frakes to direct some episodes and Cassidy Yates' actress is in it as well).

Slightly off topic: Is there a Bluray release of TOS that anyone has a magnet for? I've been re-encoding all my old .avi shit (mostly cartoons) and wanted to get a better TOS copy instead if possible. I have TNG BRs, reencoded to around 80gb. DS9 rerelease never ever.

Haven't seen Enterprise but seeing the series it was before Kirk's time, they do have that proto-NASA feel with the submarine look and the jumpsuits.

This is an object lesson of why communism always fails.

So some more screenshots, seems they went with the Enterprise model and put the colours on a blue jumpsuit. Gold and silver, with bronze being expendable? Hmm.
Also that guy is a Klingon. That blue guy right there.

Grandma there is looking pretty constipated.

It's a weird mix of TMP, ST Beyond and ENT uniforms. I think they should've used the red, blue and yellow for the stripes instead of shiny gold and silver.

The Abrams bridge is such a pile of shit. It's just a mad jumble of things. There's no cohesion. Your eyes can't settle.

I liked that the most too, it felt like a spaceship but it was still recognisable as Star Trek.

Jesus that's fucking ugly as hell.

You forgot one. Appropriately compact for a smaller ship, but still packing everything comfortably. And everyone gets a seat.

As much of a hack as McFarlane is this looks like it might be good.

I'll admit, I think he could actually pull of a better show than an actual series of Star Trek.

Take a mp4

Star Wars plays music based on the original Star Wars songs.
Star Trek plays Beastie Boys.

This
Why are they wearing jedi robes? Trek wars the crossover?

Does not fill me with the hate that the STD trailer did.

I've been looking for a sci-fi show to watch ever since Defiance finished so I'll probably stick with that because it's at least bearable to watch.

And here's the Orville's bridge. One of the better looking bridges, imo.

Hilarious, I might actually watch this.

So the captain and first officer are a mush-mouthed chink bitch and a nigger bitch?

Reminds me of next gen with the science officers behind the captain. Looks good.

The Chink is captain of a ship that gets destroyed in the first episode, the real captain is the only white male character and his role is to oppress Sonequa. Not even joking.

I foresee this won't be a long running show.

Holy Hell, do NOT want.

Evil White Male Captain

How much do you want to bet he's going to come across as perfectly reasonable and pragmatic while everyone else on the shit is a turbo leftist retard that always gets the whole ship into trouble with their bleeding heart cocksucking?

While I'm sure CBS will get a Zimmer drone to do the soundtrack I hope MacFarlane gets Ron Jones to score his show. That guy was the best composer on Star Trek TNG (until Rick Berman decided to fire him because he kept creating original and thematic score each episode instead of the bland wallpaper).

Isn't Ron Jones the guy who does most of Seth's shows?

Most of the time it's Walter Murphy but yes, he works on Family Goy.

Its just fucking Enterprise again.

Why did they think this would succeed.

Not even the same continuity. The show and the movies are owned by different companies (don't ask) so either Discovery takes place in the same continuity as the other TV shows or its own.

I want to hate this and it's not happening. Also the ginger who played the complete fuckup on ER clinches it.

that wouldn't surprise me

I'm in on Orville. Star Trek should be mocked until it unfucks itself. Losing to a parody show would drive a stake through its heart. Works for me. When I realized in the trailer for STD that they were probably invalidating Spock's arc with being "too human" and giving it to an angry black chick… all my remaining fucks were explosively decompressed… STD can eat a dick.

…I hate that I don't hate this.

I hope Norm McDonald as that ooze has a decent role to play. Norm is great and should be in more stuff.

Enterprise was borderline kino.

The one positive thing I can say about STD is that once it airs Voyager will no longer be the worst Star Trek series.

Kill yourself kike-lover. All kikes must die.

damn, white women used to look good.

Do you think STD will have any fun episodes?

Fun is literally a tool of the patriarchy to make people want to buy things and think all the stuff guys make is cool.

I'm not even joking, Sarkeesian and McInjosh talked about fun being a bad thing frequently, because progressive "art" always exists solely to promote their politics and is never entertaining, thus entertaining things must be bad.

Is that why femcunts are always so uptight all the time?

Feminists, yeah. I don't even want to specify the "intersectional" bit because they're all bad. But it's like several of them have said "everything is sexist, everything is racist, and you have to point it all out." They have to maintain ideological purity and constantly examine things from the perspective of their politics. It's cult shit. Laci Green once put out a video about how she got messages from fans saying this sucked the joy out of everything. They're not allowed to just watch media, they have to look at it from a critical theory/cultural marxist lens.

I wonder how STD will handle problematic tipidst in prime directive and starfleet guide line like.

A fucking parody looks more like Star Trek than Star Trek, amazing.

The truth is that gay niggers are supreme and that gender is a rainbow.

Maybe this show isn't so bad after all.

She's so Jewish she farts in Hebrew. Would make a nice lampshade.

Her unapologetic jewishness kind of turns me on. The cryptokikes are shit tier but I wouldn't mind violating this merchant princess of vulgarity.

One of the best Trek scenes. The Big Show handles T'Pol like a rag doll.

pic 4 u

Not only does it look a million times better than STD, it also looks like it might be the first good thing MacFarlane has ever done.

Is the black women in green Sisko's girlfriend? I know the middle eastern banana scientist was Bashir's dad.

The amount of times I've fapped to this picture should reward me with a customary non-voluntary gassing at the nearest available chamber. I don't know exactly what it is about that image that makes me so fucking hard, but my god it does.

It's because she is doing something un-lady like and vile. Then he kicker is that it is socially sanctioned too. She faces no repercussions for her crass behavior.

Wasn't that middle eastern guy Bashir's dad?

That fucking nose, holy shit.

After the doctor gets his holo emitter and 7 of 9 is introduced Voyager goes from 4/10 to 8/10. The double episode with Sarah Silverman somehow magically turned the show watchable after having been garbage for three seasons. She somehow unfucked the show with her kike magic.

Forgot my pic.

Its because she ruined even harder and did it so hard, that it broke the scale and flipped around

Man, they should show some creativity, the future doesn't have to be grey. Only three of the bridge and spaceship designs were good.

nu-Trek bridge looks like a makeup counter at the mall

The final episode of TOS was revolved entirely around the fact that there were no female captains allowed in Starfleet at that time. So the very first thing they do is make a female captain? They honestly tried to retcon TOS before the first episode even aired? Not to mention:

And what the fuck is the deal with alien that 'senses death'? That is, in every single avenue of rational thought, scientifically impossible. Trek was always intended to be sci-fi, not fucking space magic. Even when they did get silly with the aliens' abilities, at least it was light-hearted to a degree, not just edgy trash. Everything about this show looks either blatantly over-the-top or criminally underdone. Honestly, I wouldn't have even known this was Star Trek if it weren't for the combadges. I'm glad to know that this pile of garbage will undoubtedly be an instant flop. I just hope that a lot of careers are destroyed by this, they deserve it.

Truly the best series.

Just watch Seth McFarlane's show. It will be more Star Trek than Star Trek.

And they put women into mini skirts to reinforce the idea that they exist primary as fuck objects and baby makers.

Betazoids, the new-agey Traveler, the Q continuum, the El-Aurians, the alien abduction episode, it's not exactly new territory for the franchise to flirt with the traditional realm of the supernatural and forget they're not the X-Files.

Does this mean that when it airs and everyone says "Voyager is better," the same media that praised Voyager posthumously because it had a female captain will demonize to save face for STD?

Probably, expect to see articles about how STD is better than ENT and VOY and how Xist those shows were.

They didn't think this through, did they

You could post this pic for whenever The Last Jedi thread comes out and I bet no one would know

Some new infos and rumors about the shit that is happening behind the scenes.

I like.

Meant this.

holy fucking shit

You hadn't heard? It's true, that's why he went to Star Wars. He wanted his version of Trek to be the only one that existed. He knew as long as the original existed, his version would never be embraced.

Kes might be the worst thing to ever be in Star Trek ever.
Jennifer Ann Lien, 41, was arrested at her home in Harriman on Sept. 3 at around 6:42 p.m. Deputies said Lien had an active warrant in Roane County on two counts of exposing herself to a child under the age of 13.
Oh wow.

Like the other user said it's not great in the beginning but get substantially better later on. The guy that plays Kim, Kes, and B'Lana are pretty cardboard though. They make Riker look like a guy with dynamic range.

What blue dude I didn't see any. Probably Andorian?

He was right and STD proves why.

rawstory.com/2017/05/white-genocide-in-space-racist-fans-seethe-at-diversity-in-new-star-trek-series/

also, why are they using a holographic communications system? They're already using CGI bull shit for everything. Do they really have to buck tradition and use a hologram to try to impress people?

God, one of the reasons why I didn't get into Star Trek for a long time was because I thought there was an over emphasis on the lore but it's really not true. That being said, some of the changes being done are truly pointless and up there with Enterprise shit having Archer make undocumented first contact with Borg and Ferengi.

There's something that I didn't notice before: I think they didn't even show the captain of the ship in the trailer.

Holographic technology didn't even exist in ENT or TOS, but STD is supposed to take in between those two series… and when the tech later showed up in TNG, the images were solid while STD's look like they're taken from Star Wars.

Translucent holograms exist in TNG as well. Data had a cube with a Tasha Yar holo (probably lewds tbh).

It's not so much the lore implications for me I guess, but the fact that they're doing it to look futuristic because BEING FUCKING STAR TREK DOESN'T ACCOMPLISH THAT.

Star Trek: Nemesis reveals some big time line and lore fuckery tbh. Janeway is an Admiral, somehow leap frogging Picard. But wait, she should be in the Delta Quadrant? Now this might be explained in a book or something, but the only logical explanation is that Nemesis is created in the timeline "Old Janeway" would have created in the Voyager finale. Now I get why Old Janeway would be Admiral material. She united a crew of young'ns and traitors together in a shitty circumstance, maintained Starfleet protocol and order, probably set a record for number of first contacts made, filled her quota for studying scientific anomalies etc etc. But this Janeway, the admiral in Nemesis, benefited from and was party to willful and unnecessary breaking of the temporal prime directive and she gets PROMOTED for it.

SHUT
IT
DOWN

Yeah, and MST3K fans can't watch old bootlegged copies of their favorite show. What a fucking retard.

Only if you agree that OG Star Trek (even if it is not longer being made) is an existential threat to JJTrek and newTrek. Otherwise trying to shut down your most profitable line of merch - by far - is insanity.

If it makes the Federation "win" at the end of the day with the least amount of fuckery, I sort of doubt the VOY and ENT time cops give a damn about small fry shit. Hell they even let JJTrek exist.

The Orville vs STD. The Orville has an attractive female co-start while STD has stronk women who don't need no man that even WE WUZ KLINGONs fear.

CBS ON SUICIDE WATCH

(checked)
This series is a huge fucking experimental abomination. It will be lumped in with nu-Trek if/when prime timeline get restored. I wouldn't be surprised if the budget is a part of CBS's marketing budget for the service, not actually original content. Its sort of like how those satellite radio companies would sign big names for a "channel" but in reality all they were doing was lending their name and likeness to a company to help sell subscriptions. They were hardly involved in any real, creative way.

I think the entire STD project is an excuse to produce exciting stills of a skrong independent womyn "kicking ass" and "looking sexy". It's all just backdrop to marketing material.

WOW. I bet they are lesbian too !

Sure, that's what the kikes want you to think.

Going as far to say that fans are more excited for orville, is pushing it a bit too far.
I am not interested in what penis nose is involved with, his stuff is even more bland than spielberg, not a small feat, but farlan? Let's be serious: He isn't funny or particularly smart. "But wait! He's gay too"! Fuck you very much. I can stomach trek "progressiveness" but not faggotry.

Being remotely interested in The Orville is still more interested than not being interested at all in STD.

She fits right in with all the other starfleet Admirals tbh. They are all either incompetent assholes or traitorous cunts. But that's to be expected in a socialist society.

Or just the normal type of sociopath who makes it into management. Socialism / Capitalism is irrelevant with magical replicators.

The Orville seems more interesting because even though it's a McFarlane show it's a McFarlane show trying to be Star Trek, while Star Trek Discovery is a Star Trek show desperately trying to be something else.