Anonymous hacker faces 16 years in prison, while Steubenville rapists walk free

rt.com/usa/358728-anonymous-trial-steubenville-rape/

An Anonymous hacker who helped expose the gang rape of a teenage girl in Steubenville, Ohio, is facing up to 16 years in prison, but her attackers are already roaming free.

Deric Lostutter pled not guilty to four felony counts of hacking on Wednesday, with three covered under the Reagan-era Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.

It’s the same law used to go after Reddit founder Aaron Swartz for downloading academic papers. Swartz later committed suicide at age 26.

"You get 16 years for forcibly entering your way into a computer, but you get one year for forcibly entering your way into a woman," Lostutter said. "I think that's the precedent the government is setting here."

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BOo0A
encyclopediadramatica.se/Deric_Lostutter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't give a shit about some SJW faggot. It's dickheads like him that ruined chan culture with social justice garbage

archive.is/BOo0A

no archive

sage

you are a loser

You make it sound like SJWs have a monopoly on opposing rape.

It doesn't strike me that he's very Anynomous

Faces, usually means they will be found innocent. As the charges seem ridiculous in extent for a jury to convict. Even if he was "convicted" he'd just end up paperclipping for the letters.

Every first post on this board is a fucking shill…

Opposing niggers raping white women is not witch hunting men who fingerbanged drunk sluts in a cab.

Blackouts are not an excuse to claim rape if both parties are drunk. Fuck that drunken bitch.

She wanted it, she was conscious, end of story.

You have to deal with your actions if you drive drunk, why dont you if you fuck drunk?

butthurt kike incoming

Because the road your driving on isnt also drunk?

Leejun BTFO

Drive drunk, go to prison.

Female drives a stick, claim rape.

Why are women exempt from responsibility?

are you telling me it isn't?

After all that booze I've shared with it, and I'm driving and drinking alone?

I thought I knew you, road.

If he's really just some leftist white knight then I'm sure he deserves it, but this kind of thing still sets a horrible precedent.

The day of the rope can't come soon enough

What's the race of the suspects?

the holy cow of the liberals

If he's anonymous how is he going to prison?

Trips for truth. I'm tempted to think that he should go look to his sjw and feminist buttbuddies for help but at the same time, this type of nonsense is the bullshit they will use not only on us, but other white males as well since who else would you expect to be any kind of civilian hacker? The latter point makes me think we may see more of this as well or even false charges and false flags meant to discredit and throw away white males that are "problematic".

Indeed, I wonder what their skin color could possibly be.

OP Steubenville was white knitey as fuck but the stuff they found pretty much showed the kids were allowed to go feral because muh sportsball
MSM also went to ball for them when they normally want to crucify any male accused of rape so that should tell you a lot.

I still have the files. It was basic bitch shit and this 'user' is an sjw so I hope he gets his shit pushed in by Tyrone. This wasn't a good op, it was cancer by a faggot.

muslim invaders should be hunted down at any chance.

dindu nuffins

This SJW fuckwit threatened Encyclopedia Dramatica, tried using le anonymous to sell mixtapes, and was a suspected informant for years.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Deric_Lostutter

What in the wild wild world of fuck is this doing on Holla Forums and why is he getting defended so heavily?

inb4 donations

no, he's right, and you're a faggot defending the most cancerous type of e-celeb, he's a money-whoring maskfag that does shit for attention.

Hmm on one I don't like brown rapist but on the other hand most hackers are leftist attention seeking douchebags, this a hard one.

Can't we just get rid of both?

The Steubenville High School rape occurred in Steubenville, Ohio, on the night of August 11, 2012, when a high-school girl, incapacitated by alcohol, was publicly and repeatedly sexually assaulted by her peers, several of whom documented the acts on social media. The victim was transported, undressed, photographed, and sexually assaulted. She was also penetrated vaginally by other students' fingers (digital penetration), an act defined as rape under Ohio law.

He's not wrong. Ultimately it was just another drunk bitch getting finger banged.

why not get #BlackLivesMatter involved and have them fight each-other? They love defending criminals.

Lolstutter is known for panhandling, expect donation links i guess.

Not at all (and he probably knows that). It's about race. If the hacker was brown and the rapist was white, the sentences would be reversed. (And the hacker would be meeting with Barack Obama and going on the Ellen show and bla bla.)

you know nothing about this faggot, he probably got lifted because he didn't meet his snitch quota

so she just got masturbated, meh, OP mentioned a gangbang.

BatCat is creating HACKING

Basically a party-girl-cum-coal-burner-in-training gets wasted and diddled by a bunch of niggers.

I blame the father, tbh.