UN "JEW HATRED AT ALL TIME HIGH

UN "JEW HATRED AT ALL TIME HIGH

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/09/08/israeli-un-envoy-jew-hatred-at-all-time-high-anti-semitism-2-0-uses-internet-as-tool-for-hate/

even the jews are mad about zionism, they know they are getting hijacked and they aren't supposed to be in "fake" israel on earth here because they didn't do the 3 oaths.

youtube.com/watch?v=5uEK7zaMEBg
youtube.com/watch?v=YzU_0cMS7IM
youtube.com/watch?v=awCOSRg-gks
youtube.com/watch?v=P_ZiVRedU-4
youtube.com/watch?v=Gaq62VCcnew

links to other people talking about similar things

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_Babel
nowtheendbegins.com/eu-parliament-building-tower-babel-common/
texemarrs.com/011998/un_builds_tower_babel.htm

yournewswire.com/is-cerns-large-hadron-collider-the-modern-tower-of-babel/
youtube.com/watch?v=bM8KTzGHQFI
youtube.com/watch?v=AjcggsxKeqY
youtube.com/watch?v=G2iSwEMJ_-k
youtube.com/watch?v=b56YW8FhKyU
youtube.com/watch?v=ifxXEtT41iU

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/christian/res/311548.html
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2568763/Kate-Rothschild-heiress-rap-star-lover-photo-thats-alarmed-friends.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Carter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Breitbart was created in Israel by Jews. They just can't resist pushing the Jew as the Victim narrative to remind the Goyim about how evil we Christians are.

Why would you do that?

they are literally just jews + a false idol and the new testament is just a shitty story sticky noted on the ending of the old testament.

8ch.net/christian/res/311548.html

quote from thread:

== Thought I should redpill you guys about your own religon == be mad at me or appreciate my info, I don't know. whatever.

I'm not trying to piss anyone off. I'm just done with the lies.

Exodus 20

"You shall have no other gods before Me."You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth."

Deuteronomy 5

You shall have no other gods before Me. You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth.

christianity and jesus and his story is a giant mess of confusion, misspeaking, deception, corruption, and poor choice of wording. christianity as its basis is an email viral spam tactic for example "send this email to 10 people or a spooky ghost will pop up"

there are hints in Matthew that jesus is evil and some people then even try to call him out on it, but he just throws away the accusation by saying another parable or confusing riddle that doesn't make grammatical sense. jesus speaks with a twisted tongue, always in parables. jesus actively and awarely follows a prophesy like a script and even misquotes incorrect bible verses and makes contradictions in order to attempt to fit the prophecy closer because instead of allowing G-D to guide him, he seems to want to put himself in that place regardless of if he fits or not. That isn't how its supposed to work. jesus is often referred to as the son of man, this doesn't make sense, because how can people worship a man?

jesus often says things that strongly imply that he intends his word to be assumed as higher authority than the word of the one and only Lord in heaven.(also in matthew)

matthew 5:7

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."

Matthew 1:23 says jesus (messiah) would be called Immanuel, which means "God with us." Yet no one, not even his parents, call him Immanuel at any point in the bible.

(Romans 1:3 says the Messiah is to be a descendant of David but how could jesus meet this requirement since Matthew 1 and Luke 3 show he descended from David through Joseph who was not his genetic father because of the Virgin Birth.

Also remember that both jesus and satan are referred to in the bible as the "morning star"

Basically the best advice I can give you is this:

so basically you should simply:

remember people, I'm talking about the ONE and ONLY God here. the infinite, beyond infinite. eternal

I mean, if you really think about it, christians are just jews in disguise. the whole religion is almost exactly the same except "a hippie wearing a bathrobe and sandals"

if people keep freaking out over the jews, christians are just going to go "oh no that's so sad for them" meanwhile they are the same fucking people.

challenge: think up a more sanctimonious phrase than this

what do you mean?

This thread is dildos and heresy.

DEATH TO EVERY LAST JEW!

nice 5's but why are you mad?

checked

Because it has become yet another divide and conquer thread.

THE ONLY TRUE RELIGION IS KEK WORSHIP

HAIL THE COMING GOD EMPEROR OF MANKIND!

wew

Mine gave me 200+ dollars.

Then he broke my finger.

Based dubs god.

In Book of Matthew (the Berenstein world version of it, at least), Jesus literally suggests we ask God not to lead us into temptation, making explicit that God leading us into temptation is a possibility, which would be blasphemous if it weren't cannonised. I have yet to receive a responsive answer from any Christian regarding that.

umm no, zionism is not a boogeyman like you make it sound, zionism = Israeli nationalism. The globalists goal is to undermine any sign of nationalism so they can eliminate borders and welcome the NWO without any resistance, that is why obongo was funding the election so netanyahu would not win, he is a nationalist and will put the interest of his country above the globalist agenda. Liberals defend jews because it's a race just like everybody else shitlord, but hate Israel because they are nationalist racist bigots supremacists nazis and muh palistiniens. Jews and Israel are distinct.

you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. jews are supposed to be spread all over the earth and have no special places designated for them here. they haven't done the 3 oaths yet. part of their religion is that they are nomads.

you didn't read anything from that post

zionism (a completely political entity) is part of the globalists cult because they hijack the jewish religion (religion) and force them to be fooled into doing shit they would never really do.

i dont see any jews in camps right now….the Holocaust didn't happen but it will.

Shutup kike. Your pagan war god is just another kike delusion.

OY VEY I WONDER WHY THIS ANTI-SEMITISM KEEPS POPPING UP IN HISTORY

They have lots of infighting.

Many Jews despise Nationalist Israelis and vice versa.
There are Jews who got brainwashed by the "world without borders" crap.

Sometimes the only thing they have in common is fear of the anti-semitic goyim.

Even kikes got trapped in the nationalism vs globalism thing.

I cant wait for spontaneous pogroms.

>people shills keep missing the point that all religion is wrong and that the only real part is God

I guess this is partially true

Their nationalist vs globalist conflict is farce. Kikes are globalist by definition. Israel is more of a safe-haven for kikes. Means to scam west out of more money while creating a better safe-haven for kikes who fucked up doing just that. There is no good kike. If you were to rise up, you can bet that any "nationalist" kike will side with globalist kike. Kikes cannot be nationalistic, because they are parasites. They never had a land they inhabited for long periods of time, so they go around being parasites. How can someone be a nationalist without blood and soil? With history which promotes thievery, undermining and scamming others?

Don't tell me that you believe that "oh not all kikes, trust me goy" drivel.

What user means is that jews are supposed to push globalism on the rest of us while being nationalists when it comes to Israel. But some of them fell for their own propaganda and are now pushing against Israel's interests.

I don't feel sorry.

They are globalist until it doesn't suit them, see Trump's Jews.

Gee, I wonder why. Could it be the result of the policies and actions of malicious Zionist and liberal Jews that are so heavily antagonise the gentiles?

Thanks to Israeli officials for saying they support ISIS and would let them thrive, by the way. You will be thanked for the blood of the Jewish people on your hands when the gentiles for the 100th something odd or other time expel us from the world once and for all.

It's not about "not all kikes".

It's that kikes fight amongst themselves more often than you guys imagine. Don't you see Israeli cops beating up Orthodox Jews, or latest report on how Israel starts to have risks of Civil War?

Some of the kikes fall for their own propaganda-for-goyim.

Even a millionare Rotschild Heiress ended up divorcing to marry up a nigger rapper, diversity propaganda bit the hand of their masters.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2568763/Kate-Rothschild-heiress-rap-star-lover-photo-thats-alarmed-friends.html

I didn't know that. How bad it is?

They don't push against Israel's interests because they fell for their own propaganda. There are some kikes that hate Israel, true. It's because they believe that their messiah has to first come before they can leave for Israel. I believe they are called the orthodox. This caused a bit of a strife in the kike world.

Israel has something like 20% Arab population. They are at risk of Intifada all the time, all it would take is a serious commitment and dedication from one of their richer enemies as opposed to usual hit&run Hamas uprisings or being a constant inconvenience.

Trump's jews are still globalists. They just see Trump as means of forwarding their agenda further at a cost of retarding it elsewhere.

was on a Holla Forums thread yesterday or before yesterday.

Can't say for sure to be honest. Civil war real risks rarelly get leaked outside.
But given on how Orthodox Jews breed like rabbits and are dissidents to almost everything Secular Government says, and on how secular jews breed very slow, things aren't looking bright.

Yep. Should they have bred more, they wouldn't need to import arab immigrants. They aren't immune to what they propagate in MSM to weaken goyim nations.

Me either, I just find it funny.

>the "muh Trump has the good jews" shill is back
lmao
nevermind. I guess it was a bot.

fucking hahaha wow

Golly, I wonder why hatred of jews is so high right now?

Which means that they temporarily ride the nationalism train in order to not allow a globalist regime that isn't them gain control.

Where in my post did I say I liked those on Trump's campaign team?

TH-THE GOYIM KNOW!

Nah, its not just the orthodox ones doing it anymore. There's a lot of "muh Palestine" "muh human rights violations" jews in the younger generation now who aren't orthodox but are just your typical leftist caring more about sandniggers than their own people.

Also this.

Yea I know right? It is their fault for created the golems in the place. Golems tend to go out of control and do their shits on their own.

Complaining about antisemitism is the worst way to fight it. It just makes people curious.

They are only doing it for the morality points in their social status card.

The only hippies advocating their ideology because they actually sympathize with the wretches of the world don't celebrate their self-righteousness and their "victimhood" on tumblr and UN hearings while people throw money at them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Carter

Sorry Chaim, but you really called yourself out on this one. Not that your blatant hate for Christ wasn't a dead giveaway.

t. Christian that wants to make 70-72 AD Great Again

copypasted that sentances from another post a while back. I kept looking for all those - - -
but I didn't catch them all. I think it's really stupid how some people don't want to write God even though thats probably not even the real name, we wouldnt be able to percieve it because we are just people. I already had to explain this to someone else, and thought I got them all after some editing. anyways, I'm not promoting judaism, I'm saying that all religons are wrong and get in the way.

christianity is literally judaism with jesus added on as DLC

we should reject these religions and just love the one and only God.

WHAT IF it's not the jews (israeli/zionists) who started globalism? And the ones who do it, they point finger at israel so you can hate them for "globalism" and "refugees" instead of the real creators of globalism?

The real jews are that globalists.
The real jews aren't jews.
They aren't even a human. They are process. And there is no way to stop, we are already doomed.
If you want understand who they are, read "Selfish Gene" by Richard Dawkins.

Soooooo true. Humans are psychopaths. They only "care" for others when it's in their interests, and that can include pretending to be good, caring person.

can you give me a summary of the book from your perspective?

I keep telling Holla Forums that while there may be jews in some of these positions, the real bad guys are just using them as scapegoats so that they can run all the evil corporations and governments and nobody ever looks up.

I wanted to add that, how are they supposed to hold responsible the actual individuals who are hurtning everyone if all they ever say is "the jews the jews!"

there are alot of jews, but few real bad guys in control of the globalist cult.

Nice try chaim

If it’s at an all-time high now, and there’s no genocide happening now…

Reported for obvious kike shill.

There are almost no Jews that repudiate that global cult, so "the Jews!" is accurate.

Cmon user, EVERYONE has had moments when red text has failed them. even after using it correctly alot, it still can have a problem even if you do it correctly.

yup this is good ole earth

fuck this whole fucking planet

The jews. Otherwise known as that rich kid with aspergers who rented the head cheerleader for prom but couldn't go five minutes without talking about her tits or Star Trek.

SO?
I hate the UN just as much.

You mean "yet"…