Why is it gay to be attracted to this trans girl?

Why is it gay to be attracted to this trans girl?

I admit I'm a pedo but I'll never admit to being a faggot. I'm attracted to femininity and cuteness and soft young girls. I am repulsed by manly, hairy males. This makes me a straight male. If a cute girl has a dick, it makes no difference. Prove me wrong.

There's probably a greek term for this, but longer version: you are heterosexual, but not exclusively gynophilic (vulva lover).

qt, all the sex you want with no chance of ever getting her pregnant, no child support payments, no PMS, what's not to love? sounds like a winning combo to me

The only qualifier for being gay is liking dick.

I'm no fag but I've always thought she was a cute ass little grill. Would seriously pound that boipussy and suck the cum out of her huge clit.

This. You are a LITTLE gay. I personally want nothing to do with any wiener other than my own. They are such a bummer.

because chromosomes you degenerate nigger loving gay pedokike

traps are gay

It's because we're attracted to sexual dimorphism, not what chromosomes you have.

faggot, there's no such thing as a little bit gay. you're either straight, or you're gay. black & white issue here

EVERYONE POINT AND LAUGH AT THE FAGGOT

This
We've been over this many times and traps are gay no matter what the circumstance is.

samefag kys

What about bisexual people though?

if a guy will seriously consider fucking another guy, he's a faggot tbh

kys

You're trying too hard tbh.

orly?

I dunno, I don't care enough about what people do with their genitals to be mad about it.

its gay to be attracted to this "trans girl" because you know its a boy and are still attracted. simple as that.

PENIS IS FOR FAGS
Silly nigger, chicks don't have dicks.

you got me

as a guy you are gay if you like XY chromosomes
as a girl you are gay if you like XX chromosomes

You're straight until you're aware of the penis

You are right

Schrodinger's Faggot

Gender expression and sex are two different things.
Is a man who is attracted to women with hairy armpits and a masculine personality homosexual, of course not.
If you're attracted to a male who took hormones to appropriate the appearance of a woman/female then you're still gay.

lol seen this a million times but this time i chuckled

Bringing up chromosomes in a discussion of sexuality just makes you autistic

is she prettier, than your ex?
u r being tricked by her 2ndary sexual characteristics. Theres nothing for u there

Bringing up autism in a discussion of chromosomes makes you a faggot.

Baguette Pam Pom/10

there is a more full version of this posted. i want the full one. i only have this same webm you posted.

and also the song used in the background

no one cares what you want you spoiled millenial

LOL HOLY SHIT THE VIDS WERE REAL Holla Forums ACTUALLY IS A CRAZY HOSTILE PLACE HOLY SHIIIIIT CANT BELEEV I FOUND THIS PLACE

Valensiya isn't even the good looking. She's only meta because of her bff.

Valensiya isn't even the good looking. She's only meta because of her bff.

Yes, she is, edgelord. And I am not even a pedo.
Anons trying to act like they are hot shit and can do better.

It's gay to be attracted to dicks, period.
-t faggot who jerks off to shemale on female pron/