IRS doesn’t tell 1 million taxpayers that illegals stole their Social Security numbers

archive.is/mO7ne
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/30/irs-doesnt-tell-1-million-taxpayers-that-illegal-i/

==The IRS says its role is not to enforce immigration laws but rather to collect taxes. The agency issues ITINs to ensure that unauthorized workers can still file tax returns, even if they aren’t supposed to be working in the U.S.
Taxpayers who use an ITIN are eligible for some tax credits, particularly for their children who are U.S. citizens.==

He also said the agency struggled to come up with a solution that wouldn’t chase illegal immigrants away from filing their taxes altogether.

(couldn't archive the whole article sry deal with it )

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/o3Hvq
vdare.com/articles/mass-immigration-feckless-feds-anarcho-tyranny
vdare.com/articles/anarcho-tyranny-where-multiculturalism-leads
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oldie but a goodie.. bump

The IRS is unconstitutional and should be destroyed immediately. It is robbing us blind

Eesh.

Bump.

The solution? Arrest the illegal and deport them, the arrest will make them ineligible to apply for a via, let alone a green card or citizenship - ever.

Every illegal taking a job in the USA is taking a job from your fellow American, your family, your friend, your neighbor.

"They do the jobs we won't" Tell that to a convicted felon.

Being an illegal alien is a crime in and of itself.

That is correct.

But fraud trumps any of the beaners American (Anchor baby) family from paying a kike lawyer from shitting up the courts with petitions for Resident Alien due to family connections.

Fucking nigger ass IRS. Fucking parasitic illegals. Fucking kikes.

RT article: archive.is/o3Hvq

There isn't an image macro big enough to express my discontent with this statement.

The fucking arrogance of our government is beyond amazing.

Where does it say that?

in b4 some clueless fag spouting MUH CAPONE and claiming these pricks are going to slam Cunton because "they always fall for tax evasion" or some such other platitude. The IRS has been pozzed for a very long time

(checked)
This.
Today's IRS =/= the IRS that took down Capone.

WTF? Bump

This is anarcho-tyranny in action

vdare.com/articles/mass-immigration-feckless-feds-anarcho-tyranny

Mr. Barr`s words are almost a definition of the system of government I have called "anarcho-tyranny": a combination of anarchy (in which legitimate government functions—like spying on the bad guys or punishing real criminals—are not performed) and tyranny (in which government performs illegitimate functions—like spying on the good guys or criminalizing innocent conduct like gun ownership and political dissent).

The result of anarcho-tyranny is that government swells in power, criminals are not controlled, and law-abiding citizens wind up being repressed by the state and attacked by thugs.

vdare.com/articles/anarcho-tyranny-where-multiculturalism-leads

This is precisely the bizarre system of misrule I have elsewhere described as "anarcho-tyranny"—we refuse to control real criminals (that`s the anarchy) so we control the innocent (that`s the tyranny).

Bump. Share this news story with your family and your friends and with everyone else too.

Real question is how can we check to see if our ss number was stolen?

I'm gonna take a guess and say you can't because it would be "intolerant"

This is what happens when you tolerate illegals and then enforce ethnic quotas.

READY THE GAS CHAMBERS

Page 23. A little bump for an underreported news story.

FUCKING ILLEGALS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Hang 'em high! Spread images of disemboweled illegals to the far corners of the globe and let them know we will literally kill them on sight if they are even SUSPECTED of being undocumented