Wish me luck you glorious bastards

Wish me luck you glorious bastards

if I don't post tomorrow then I got caught. Anyways, general irl activism thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbs.dailystormer
eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots
youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ
twitter.com/antifa_indiana/status/774348462146060290
twitter.com/antifa_indiana/status/774348256235155456
pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn:
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hi fbi

uguu~

Nice m8, i don't think you're gonna get suicided by posting stickers

Let's say I am in a city less than 40% white, with 300k people and everyone who is white knows eachother. How do I activism?

keep up the good work op.

Pretty edgy brah

I swer im not a fed, no bully plse

I shouldn't, in fact I even have an EZLN shirt that I will wear to throw off antifa.

It might not be smart to do it in a small town. If you are doing stickering, maybe hit a mall? Cameras would be a bitch there, idk.

I keep my edge razor sharp.

oh shit someone call the feds, he might hurt someone with those stickers

Good luck, user. You won't be in any real trouble unless a pack of niggers see you putting them up.

You do realize that it is possible to get other people to put up the stickers for you, right? Cops will even give you protection while you hand them out.

So basically just hand out the stickers? Elaborate.

Share templates please i will do this in my town

Not a single of those stickers looks like you would get a real trouble for them except the "black lives don't matter" one. Honestly i would put Moon Man in less accessible areas, it will get ripped off very soon anyway.

Oh shit I hope the feds aren't pushing our people to take dangerous revolutionary action like placing a few stickers around town.

That's nice, but this isn't Holla Forums where you an hero

Sure. I have the psd's as well if you want them.

1/3

You're putting stickers and shit all over the place?

Wow … such a rebel.

Dude yes please. For once OP was not a fag. Thank you.

Good job OP, keep fighting the good fight!

dat graphic design gave me cancer

that sounds pretty small

sorry
I'm no artist
Just doing what I can

300k is a relatively small town. I live in New Orleans and we have about 350k. Came from Houston - a town in the millions - and the difference is staggering.

No.

no. anything over 10k isn't small

Dude, what? 50,000+ may well be considered a city.

Being from Texas, I can assure you that 50k is a small town.

I'm a fellow New Orleanian. I'm curious to see if you're legit.

What major street has by far the most degenerate art lining the neutral ground?

I've been spray painting Holla Forums related stencils all around Toronto

Mind posting the stencil design?

do it faggot

It's simple and effective. What more do you want, faggot? (1)

Black lives don't matter - Moonman

kek'd

I live in the Quarter and *every* street has degenerate art. We just suffered through Southern Decadence and going outside finally isn't a nightmare anymore.

However, if you mean Decatur, so be it.

user, that's not how the FBI works.

I really don't understand how these things will help at all.

also being from Texas, I can assure you that you are full of shit

It's just a merchant silhouette. I call it IRL shitposting.

Oh rly? Explain Longview/Tyler. Longview has 80k people and it's considered a small town.

That's a pretty lulzy idea. Might have to do a few in calgary this festive season

I was going with Poydras by the Superdome (or Jeff Davis pkwy) but my question was too vague. I was trying to ask something that couldn't be answered with a google search.

Sometime in the future New Orleans Holla Forumsacks might need to network. It's not easy living in a 70% nigger city but there is ample opportunity of activism like putting up flyers and stickers.

Would be nice to network with other New Orleans people, but all I ever see is niggers. We'd need some kind of code, some way of knowing that the white face we see isn't just some beta nu-male here because "it's ironic".

This is Chocolate City, but it doesn't have to be.

if you do this in america nothing is going to happen to you, nigger. in europe you'd get gulag.

Moonman needs to make a proper high quality album so it can get a review on daily stormer for keks.

Yeah, he'd probably get arrested just for hate-speech crimes.

pic with exif intact so you know I'm legit New Orleans.

I'm from elsewhere in Louisiana but I moved to New Orleans for school (sorry for the general vagueness but we are on Holla Forums after all).

There's nothing more depressing than living in this shithole. Not only does it seem like everyone is some sort of shitskin (and I live in a whiter area than you), but even the whites are self-hating marxists without an ounce of testosterone and race-mixing is the norm here.

Surprisingly, Louisiana gets a lot whiter when you drive out to Metairie or across Lake Pontchartrain but these areas have their own share of problems nonetheless.

On the flip side, I have to commend New Orleans for the food because their restaurants are excellent. When I have to walk amongst the ruins of civilization next to pink haired trannies and ghetto blacks, at least the vietnamese food is top notch.

Stay on Holla Forums. Eventually Louisiana anons will network but for now it is too early.

I actually lived in Metairie for a while and it was terrific, but Isaac hit and drove Metairie into the ground. Had to move my family into downtown.

I've been trying to get friendly with a lot of the local White business owners. One of my favorites is the bike rental shop around the corner. They actually have a policy that says "If you don't speak English, you can't do business with us."

It pisses off a lot of the locals because that bike shop considers "mub dub bix nood" to be a foreign language. I shake hands with that man and send him tourist business as much as I can.

I have seriously considered loading disks with moonman music, labeling them with "mixtape," and then leaving them at strip malls in the ghetto.

…until it's too late.

When is it ever too early to make lasting friendships with fellow anons who feel just as alienated as you do.

Meet…
…just don't do illegal shit.

Feels good 2bh, especially after I got my Mac Tonight patch

I trust you. Unfortunately I'm too paranoid to post something that could track down my location so you'll just have to trust that I'm not shitposting from Tel Aviv.

I posted a lot back when our (((mayor))) was trying to tear down our Confederate statues (actually he's not really jewish but his financial backers like Walt Isaacson are), but there wasn't really much of a Louisiana presence on Holla Forums. Thankfully the statue desecration has gotten tied up in court and as we can remember from the firefighter pension thing, NOLA court battles literally take decades. General Lee should still stand watch for hopefully many years to come.

Nonetheless we will network just not now. Stay on Holla Forums a while it's a great place.

Your designs are good, op. Good luck nigger.

There will come a time when we don't have to live in fear.

That whole BLM thing cracked me up. Oh, you want to tear down our statues? Ok … but wait … that costs money … we'll just leave 'em up, ok? ok.

Made me laugh my ass off.

Really I fear ANTIFA types. I went to both Trump rallies in LA, one in BR and one in NOLA. There were literally no protesters in BR and the crowd was enthusiastically pro-Trump, but in NOLA it was like he walked into a warzone.

Louisiana would be improved immensely if New Orleans was nuked off the map. It's actually kind of tragic walking down Canal St or St Charles and seeing the decaying remnants of this city's glory days (actually St. Charles is still pretty nice), but we've been conquered by marxists many decades ago. But at least the food is good.

Wow, these are very striking designs. Spread them around like AIDS at an African glory hole, user

FAGGIT

If you do that in America you'll get shot

… can I move out before you do that?

autism of the week award for you

92b80e here

Nobody who isn't a city boy consider
Longview or Tyler small

You call it "autism". Some of us call it "not hiding our power level".

Maybe you should stand up, White Man.

Just what is it that draws CWC-tier autists to libertarian and communist ideologies?

K

What the fuck are you doing, poz load?

No! They expect one of us in the wreckage brother.

…but seriously, one day we'll have to establish a NOLA Holla Forumsack group – probably by joining some "southern heritage" or whatever the closest thing they have to a pro-white group and co-opting it. Maybe we'll even host a Holla Forumsack Mardi Gras party when that time rolls around.

But I'm getting off Holla Forums for the evening. Godspeed in this city and try not to get mugged by a nigger on a bicycle.

Ok … you genuinely made me laugh out loud.

I don't have moonman on my phone, closest thing I have is webm related.

I've been slappung "TRUMP 2016" decal stickers allover jew jersey this summer, about 1000 so far

Slapping*

Gas yourself Moshie.
Good job making a thread about this so that the "ebil white nationalists" can be easily blamed.

I'm in NYC and have been thinking of doing the same, just to see the ensuing triggering

2 nights patrolling my inner city. 100+ stickers atleast.

You're doing God's work, user

Ayyyy

What is it that you think these stickers are going to do?
You may as well have attached your "message" to goatse because that is what your stickers are going to look like to normal fags.

Read this book because you obviously need a primer on how to use symbols effectively.

Good work user. We need more bad goys like you.

Maybe it could be better, but user is still doing Gods work.

What have you been doing?

Who fucking cares about normies anyways, we just need a few thousand class A's to lead them.

Never know, after that nasty hillary email bottom experience…. they may be out trying to hook some lame shit to build their confidence back up before risking meeting some rough and tumble characters again. Those crazy bingo grandmas are tough cookies.

where am I going to find a spray?

Very nice material 2 thumbs up user.
Be smart be sly and you will fly.

posted this in other threads but daily stormer has "book clubs" now. Whole threads devoted to meeting other Nazi's. I met up with some at a Trump rally and they're pretty cool.

They have a bunch of threads already made. If you are in Louisiana check out the Louisiana meetup thread here: bbs.dailystormer (dot) com/t/louisiana/44826/44

I own and am reading that exact translation right now.

keep it up, your a solder fighting for the white race never forget that. but be careful out there.

WAS GETTING CAUGHT PART OF YOUR PLAN?

every time

You can buy spray paint pretty much everywhere. Walmart and hardware stores sell them for dirt cheap. Some states require ID to sell it though, so if you get carded, just sit on it for a couple of weeks, and buy really generic colors.

Nigger my town has like 2,000 people, there are cities with less than 300k.

Tell me more about this subert.pw and American Vanguard, which is linked to on the aforementioned site.
Do you run it, or either site?
Are they not just a bunch of larping faggots?

that should be subvert.pw, my mistake.

Godspeed, OP! I would suggest wearing a hoodie if the area is a high risk zone. Those places are better to put the stickers up around dusk.

I live in a town with 1500 total. 300k would be a big city in comparison. Seriously. Everybody knows everybody here.

Honestly OP this kinda of propaganda is way to serious and neo-nazi appearing to actually have the desired effect.

Memes are vastly more effective than what you're doing.

Instead plaster smuggies everywhere.

Part of it is just letting the "extremists" know they're not alone. It's morale boosting, and the fact that it scares normies is a good thing, because the only thing the listless masses respond to is power.

oh god i found sum edgee autism

Me too

Both things have their use. People fall into the trap of thinking we have a comprehensive and objective set of data on what will work and what won't for completely unknown territory like convincing a populace of nationalism with modern society's constraints. The real answer is that we need to try lots of different things and keep our options open.

In other words… diversity is key.

kek
Hope you have a libshit uni to plaster those over. Also remember you want to stick a bunch of them in hard to see places too so if someone kicks up a fuss and takes them down they might miss some and some fag later down the track might get triggered all over again when they find the hidden ones.
Just remember rules one and two apply for here too.

Printers can apparently be traced by a unique "dot pattern"they put on everything. Though that might be (((information))) designed to scare people out of distributing information. Hope you bought it second hand, OP. Or it's an old piece of shit you ran down and will throw away.

Now where have I heard that before?

My only complaint here is that the eagle should definitely be facing the right. The olive branch is for peace.

It's not disinfo but so far as I know only applies to color laser printers. When in doubt, get a used one.

Thats a lot of stickers uwu~~
Be careful sticker-san

This one's pretty good

wow i just ordered like 500 post office stickers and i have been doing the same fucking thing. Except my angle is to redpill black people since i live in a heavily black populated area with a lot of graffiti everywhere, i think itll get a good response. Black people are allowed to say whatever without guilt or fear of being called racist AND they take the redpill so easily. One time these black drug dealers were over and 2 hours later they were heiling us as they walked out the door. Its amazing.

You what.

inb4 esoteric Garveyites purge the NAACP wing and start nigging on kikes at Democrat rallies

You should attempt to build an army of redpilled negroes

He did touch on an idea that has been kind of bouncing around in my head occasionally.
If you could sort of pseudoredpill blacks, they would willingly join in your cause and then willingly go to live in their own NatSoc black state. Pretty much do what the left has been doing to the blacks, but point them at the kikes instead of the whites.

Saw this on some Facebook meme group earlier.

Where can I find your work?

There are white people in Toronto?

…No.
20k would be a small city. When such a city grows to 40-50k the traffic situation gets fucked, and now it's a medium city. Just because you've been living in a 3rd of a million person dystopian hellhole, doesn't mean that's what's normal.
A small town is at most a thousand. It's the kind of place you barely recognize that your drove by or through.

Please tell us where, seeing that would be a small amount of cheer in this marxist hellhole.

It's a fun concept, but I would probably be doing stupid shit that I think would be funny than actual info stuff. Wouldn't actually do anything permanent, just stuff thats easy to see, but wouldnt get any trouble for. That is if I was going to do it. Good on you though.

Rem is better.

You better have not put actual info for Facebook user.

Sauce on this? Any other songs like this?

Poz pigs pay the price is the best, make more like that.

Good work soldier keep up the real life shit dont let the shills get to you.

For anons in heavily black areas wouldn't the best idea to spam facts about the Jewish involvement in the slave trade?

Learn to play to your audiences.

KEK speed user.

The documentary on those is pretty interesting, turns out it was some guy that is a shut in with a car that has the floorboard cut out on the one side, so he could drop the tiles/hot tar straight onto the road wherever, and it would fuse the tiles into the road. Not sure how stable or redpilled the toynbee guy is, but some of the tiles do make reference to jews being in control of shit, and the media being corrupt.

Agreed people doing IRL activism really need to learn how to be subversive.

Hey, is Antoine's still good, or is it in a nigger filled area? I still have the Cookbook from the 70's when mom visited it.

Keep it up, OP.
We need to greatly encourage this kind of activity. Bringing our ideals and information into the real world has a far greater affect upon it than simply shitposting amongst ourselves.

got a cheap source? Looking to do the same all over Food Citys here in AZ.

Say now sonny boy, how do I get me some based stickers

usps.com gives free stickers

I still have a shit ton from doing this a few years ago

I'm gonna sticker the fuck outta everything

and I suppose you place them behind posts?

Fucking pussy.

I see nothing more fitting to listen to when forced to sit with niggers.

eat shit and die kike

Back when I was in high school, there was a very small group of bronies starting up and putting up irrelevant brony fliers on walls inside the building. I felt like a fucking villain tearing each one I saw off, it was so satisfying as a countersignalling measure. MLP was a smalltime fad that pales in comparison to any recent Holla Forumsack concerns, and I could care less about any of that nowadays, but I'm laughing at the idea of instead printing Nazi Pony fan-art off the internet and taping it around in a similar fashion, no pun intended.

Got caught what? You think you'll get arrested for your stickers / flyers? Shut up

I've thought about burning Blink 1488 to CD and handing them out to white people in front of a strip mall.

But maybe 1 in a 1000 would actually like it and I don't have that kind of time on my hands.

You think you can get arrested for saying Hitler was a good guy? Oh well, you can do that in the birthplace of freedom and human rights, that is, France.

Don't even get me started on laws against fly-posting.

Looks antifa tier. Top cringe.

That's some high effort IRL polposting

Get good faggots. deutscheshaus . org

OP is a hero.

Everyone here should aspire to be a fraction of the man he is and all he's doing is hanging things.

Someone is posting a lot of threads that are calling for violent or semi-legal forms of activism.

There's always been the occasional agent provocateur on Holla Forums, but it does seem to have increased in frequency lately.
Somebody is seriously booty blasted.

dope can I get some sauce? just the original song name will do

That's one cool way to find you via your printer model and get a surprise visit.

Any way you could amass stuff like this without writing it down manually?

Traitors first, then concern trolls.

Buy a used printer or use black and white or an inkjet.

pick one

What guarantees my prints won't have identifiable dots on them with a black and white or inkjet printer?

Source?

Here:
youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ

only laser printers, inkjets are fine and pretty cheap

Neocohen confirmed

Wow. That's some pretty Orwellian shit right there. However, I wouldn't worry about it. As long as you're not literring, spreading leaflets is not a crime (afaik in the US).

___

I liked the redstick. That was a good idea. However, I feel like a flash drive full of information isn't the best way to reach a normie. You've gotta appeal to emotion to reach average person. WithOpenGates is a great example of that.

A pack of dvds and TGSNT would go a long way. Stick it in the backs of books at libraries, bathroom stalls, and really anywhere that you can get away with it.

Buying a used printer guarantees that. As long as it's untraceable enough. Contact a guy on a shitty classifieds website with a throwable email, pay in cash, congratulations.

I wonder if even the used printers leave a mark of the IP address or something. So basically you should only use even a used printer when the computer is not connected to the Internet. Am I too paranoid now?

If I recall correctly it only has a serial number or some kind of identification for your printer. It could POSSIBLY be tracked to you if you bought it with your name, but I highly doubt that. It's more for correlating printed images with each other to see who made them, so they could feasibly triangulated your location through that.

Yes.

But if you are to be this paranoid, only print on Linux. Drivers clearly won't get access to your internet IP or anything else of the like. That seriously limits your choice for a printer though.

its about the only good music these days

cuck detected

vid related

Speaking of, here's the first ever MOONMAN

Holla Forums should start mass mailing redpills

The fire rises brother.

Well done!

Posting the 2 best Moon Man tracks IMO

Check em

checkin them dubs fam

it is ill form to check your own dubs

allow me

checked

this is actually graffiti

looks sus ayyy

So, I was in this thread last night, chit-chatting with fellow anons. But I forgot to ask OP: You're wearing gloves, right?

I mean … one fingerprint is all it takes. They can't arrest you for the message, but they can hit you with graffiti charges or defacement charges and make you pay fines and/or remove the "mess" you caused.

It's called redirecting the useful idiots to attack their jewish puppeteers.

I swear redpilling blacks on jews is one of the best things we can do. Like you said they can say whatever they want and unlike whites with a lot to lose they will beat up and rob jews without worry.

You are doing gods work user.

WHO could it be, user? WHO could it be?

The spam of generic "OP is a real man", "be a real man like OP" replies is also indicative of this group's tactics, they prey on the male sense of honor.

By the way, there is nothing "semi legal" about vandalism. If your damage exceeds a certain amount, it's even a felony.

I use gloves and I wear a hat to pull back my hair, and I have a pair of shoes that I wear only when I do this. If a forsensics team decides to waste their time with this, they won't have to much to work with.

I own a ESPON wf3540 that I bought in a yardsale two states away several years ago. Pretty sure that it makes the yellow dots, but if anyone looks into it the printer was bought by a now defunct business.

Local antifascists and all four of their twitter followers loved it.

twitter.com/antifa_indiana/status/774348462146060290

twitter.com/antifa_indiana/status/774348256235155456

Slapping stickers on shit is technically vandalism. Not a high crime by any means, but I seriously doubt the police will help you do it.

I love that this happened.

OH LAWD, NOT STICKERS! THE FEDS WILL BE ALL OVER US

You can get FTN stickers, if you like the podcast it gives people a place to look more into our Weltanschauung.

You just give away stickers you fucking retards

Nice stickers OP, stick them around places where mostly teenagers hang out. Good luck!

To be honest, this is probably a decent idea. However, how many normies do you think want a "black lives don't matter" sticker. I will probably make some sort of artsy sticker to give out with my domain name on it.

(checked)
I listen to FTN but they are a bit to autistic to me, especially about "alt-right" type shit.

Oh, here we go with this meme again. Do you people actually believe that Mein Kampf is not heavily modified and injected with propaganda and flat out fiction to make Hitler Muh Evil Man?

Prove to me that book is not jewed…

I imagine it would depend on the translation.

(sage for offtopic)

Do you know where you are?

The Stalag Edition was actually translated by NSDAP and is the only official English version. I read it first before buying my hard copy (ironically I had to buy it as a college text book). The only real difference I have seen is that the stalag edition has some awkward phrasings that don't make sense in English, while Ralph Manhelm tries to clarify the language at cost of the meaning (though some of their annotations help clear things up).

I was at Barnes and Noble the other day and I couldnt find Mein Kampf there, I remember seeing it there a few years ago.

There was a little cardboard stand that said "Popular Books for Teens" and it had shit like Harry Potter and tumblr tier novels for 20something cucks.

I would have put the Mein Kampfs on that stand had there been any in the store…

If you ask, chances are they have it. Tell them that you need it for a university class.

What do you mean exactly? Can you elaborate user? I'm ok with people not liking stuff that I like, just curious about what exactly you mean.

The reason, as far as I know, that printers do this is to catch out counterfeiters.

Here's how niggers at work works:

Never, ever let a nigger in, they'll take the whole hand like a jew, just more slowly and stupidly

I had a friend with a decal printer make it, i just payed for the roll of sticker

And realistically, if any rainbow colored, antifa indigo child retard tries to report you to the cops, they're more likely to get themselves arrested making a scene than making the cops give a shit about hunting down some Holla Forumslack vandal in a city full of assaults, grand thefts, rapes and murders. You'd probably get more attention from law enforcement smoking a joint in an alleyway state dependent.

tl;dr concern trolls fuck off. Where do you think you are, anyway?

How about being smart and accumulate shekels, represent with wealth, eloquence and intelligence, instead of this bullshit activism.
It is all just feelgood activism, like a ideological drug.
Did you ever ask yourself why the shekelmasters never engage in such activities?
If you want to act out on your poltical tendencies without doing it the old man style, and without giving in to some retarded usefull idiots you just exert your will to your peers.
Since you are an american there are enough brainwashed leftists out there that could use some "energy" to be less retarded. Practise with those idiots. And btw the feds will barely give a shit, your leftist "peer group", meaning the same age will do all the work.

Congratulations, you'r now the goddamn batman.

Well that is the truth, all that sophistication is just a distraction if you look at it closely.
It is just making use of intelligence putting it into different tracks, spending at lot of intelligence without aquiring those qualities i just outlined.
Remember the carousel with all the goyim riding and the merchacnt going a straight line.
In the end all this identity polticis and all that reving up of useless "politicial activism" which is teethless is just amounts to nothing at all.
That is what they want, all that useless information, unless you make use of it.
And all your facts and study checking and all your smart books amount to exactly nothing, it is a zero sum game since you dont use it to exploit the system.
In the end it leads to a compromise, with all the energy expended. And i dont want to be a nigger, that gets exploited.

And all your idealism will turn you into the same fucking idiots that the american leftists, full of themselves, full of their holy crusade, full of their enlightenment that is just churned out shit plastic made in china. All your "aliens" that are nothing but turned into savants that wear blinkers, dont see left and right while the other groups dont see straight. Do you think they are intelligent? They arent, they are like dish that misses salt, pepper and they are half done, really enjoyable. So you can call me batman but the others are… what exactly? A dish that not even a taiwanese restaurant will serve.

Just as an FYI if someone hasn't already brought it up, you can go to the USPS website and get as many large shipping stickers as you want, cut out the blank white parts and put your own designs on them.

Handy way to spread subtle messages if you put them in the right places. Crowded bus stops, etc.

Very nice!

Why isn't she blond with blue eyes?

The question rather remains why you dont ask why she doesnt have big tits and a big ass and rather relying on tertiary visual features.
To solve your riddle: She doesnt have big tits, so this follows no logic at all, call it artistic freedom.

ABORT. ABORT. ABORT.

DO NOT TRY AND NORMALIZE THESE MEMES.
Leave Mac in the night

every good white lel

How about "unique in insanity, united in poverty".

Or "mental illness- government psyducks approval"

"I have a phd in transactivism, but i m 2nd grader in economics."
"I smash in the doors of gender normativism, but there wasnt a building, must have been the other door."

"why isnt my shit as fluid as my peroid." Shitlord

"A storm is comming, my iphone 7 was late two weeks."
"A storm is comming, my wifi didnt connect."
"A storm is comming, mind my pronouns."
"A storm is comming, macroaggressions before microaggressions."

Because if you're going to take the time to make it why not take 5 extra minutes to change her hair and eyes
Hell I've even seen edits that have it, just use one of those

lost it there

"Put the new call of duty on eyesight", capitalism wins again.

"have any idea about how to do something", capitalism wins again.

"reject nay resemblance of basic human nature" Must be capitalism doing a magic trick

"workers need money to buy your products" heretic communist

"Skinny bitches with fake tits do not appeal to anyone" you just hate strong, dedicated women

"analmouse are empoverished and fat version of the nsa" old fag

"rejects any instinct fueled motivation" saving humanity
"puts out concepts to embrace insanity to suit the zeitgeist" rational
"exploiting the monetary system while rotating in artificial useless concepts" sociopath
"not engaging in our public thinktank for our profits" egoist
"being a mindcontrolled peon deprived of any agency" respectable man
"consist of a bunch of fedoras, coloured hair dykes and other snowflakes" opposition
"accepting every retarded shit with the stoicism of a dead" manliness
"fun" not allowed
"made out of genetic trash" inspiring
"american liberal, cultureless aerm culturally diversive" non conformist

The url in the third image is missing a letter 'T'.

I love it bro! Right wing slaps. And the graphics and messages are good. May the penis be with you.

"I really do understand complexity and their conclusions" reads a book based on arbitrary axioms
"books are really enlighteningl" sits in a crowded train
"i read nietsche, plato and descartes" is a blob of human waste citing them mindlessly
"i operate to decive white nationalists" fbi agent that is exactly the same, and his precessors 40years ago
"i troll them irony" doesnt really know what he believes himself
"i troll them more with irony" never had a thought of his own
"i read this book" never understood what was written in it
"i m a really educated indivdual that believes in contemporary concepts of the zeitgeist" why am i in the friendzone?

"the humans of the future to break the great filter will operate in swarms" physics professor that doesnt understand that the lack of resources and general human makeup doesnt allow that

"we will conquer the stars" we better ignore the foundation this task ignores and build bigger telescopes
"we will conquer the stars" is ignorant about human nature, politics and generally uneducated maths savant
"women are a vice" you better more effort in solving complex tasks without any reward
"you ll get rewarded" with no indication of that happening, but look at your study that is really lacking a,b,c and isnt really a perfect vacuum of outside influence
"strawman, red herring, fallacy, ad hominem" me having not the slightest hint of a real ´countertheory that is on the same level of complexity concerning the problem doesnt matter at all

I hate cities. I hate such population density.

"tackling a really complex, diffuse problem" demanding sterile lab conditions of the highest order
"having a huge problem" demand a little shovel made my pure ethics
"teaching about ethics that a certain political party is bad" swears oath to democracy
"believes that certain political opinions should be punished with mob violence" firmly believes in free speech shouldnt be punished by the law
"i m a scientist" is a fucking braindead retard anyway

As a person from Chicago I can confirm that nogs stay up all night blasting shitty music. Most likely because they don't have a job to go to in the morning.

"likes to get brutally abused while having sex" i decide on rape later
"likes to be dominated and be a submissive slut" if he isnt dominant enough i ll call rape later
"law has to be enforced" breaks the law being the law
"employes a million shills paid on miniumum" mind the ethics goy
"be politically active!" within my range of what is accaptable
"i support the left and the will of the people" while arbitrarly assinging speech time and save spaces to skin colour and sex
"i m a feminist" but i dont see any sex differences

"i got a degree in xy" has the mental capacity of a joe your burger flipper
"you manipulate people on a fringe image board" is part of a think tank that consists hundrets of people doing exactly that
"you engage in hindsight and confirmation bias" works in intelligence or the police force
"confirmation bias" works in intelligence
"confirmation bias" is nsa asking for job occupation, sex, age, political believes and race.

"your study and argumentation is a fallcy" said by a psychologist demanding scientifc bulletproof that is held to a higher standard than his whole scientifc foundation by arbitrary reasoning
"your study and argumentation is a fallcy" said by a sociologist demanding scientifc bulletproof that is held to a higher standard than his whole scientific foundation by arbitrary reasoning

Fallacy fallacy on the board who is the greatest fellatio of us all? Look at the nation across the red ocean, , fallciating us all there will be the great strawmen, he is the greatest fallacy of us all.

Christianity is for mentally challenged feral children and leeching peasants.

Was going to post that, well spotted user.

bumping, to inspire myself and others to push forward the movement.

Where tha white womens at

requesting gun control smuggies

Niggers will attack you and try to beat your head into the pavement for looking at them the wrong way. Wearing something like that would make them chimp out hardcore and fucking murder you. And then the media would label you as the bad guy in the situation.

Calling bullshit
Devices stop playing music and video when earphones are pulled out

You are forgetting that you live in a country where "small towns" are small because of cities that have the population of entire countries.

Mein Kampf is boring

Republic of Texas fag here, you're full of shit.

My mp3 player will play music through its speaker when the headphones are pulled out.

This is probably legal in the USA. In western European countries it would be classified as distributing nazi propaganda and would land your ass in jail for three years.

this bot is way to fucking obvious

Where can I get this mod?

He claimed it was a phone though not an mp3 player

lol at the chimpsounds + "Where the whyte wimmin at"

this is currently the situation I find myself in. you can't expect them to do much more than watch youtube or bootleg movie sites for 8 hours a day…

This is lame as fuck.

I put up stickers all the time and deal with antifa watchmen and I don't make threads about it.

Kek great work cleaning up their littered trash.

Waiting on you to implement truth bombs. Legit balls of propaganda ready to open up at transportation centers and have propaganda slips float down.

Why would you ever hide your power level? That's just cowardly.

Both these things should be bannable.

Mods, please be based for once.

My phone is one of these.

Thanks, fixed it.

Awesome, post pics

Got any dank stories?

Well you should be telling people about it to encourage more to do so user.

I meant that using earphones does NOT show your power level, because other people can't know what you are listening to.

TOR should be the bannable offense.

You missed one

Okay, Jim.

Shit tier aesthetics. Also wish me luck because I'm going to post some stickers. You're so radical!
t. Someone who knows aesthetics

I do a law finance degree and look up how we can solve our crippling lack of regulation on corporations and their manipulation of legal jurisdiction :^)

That's real activism.

Nice bait

I thought it was funny.

Simply getting into local government and alderman positions is already doing a ton. We should be taking our local government jobs

This one is nearly MDE-style. That funny, confusing, intriguing shit can really work if you do it right. Got any more?

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: SAFE

Based book.
Personally I see value in putting up propaganda, though, because it riles up the opposite end of the spectrum and they end up showing their true colors through their violence and hamfisted ideology.
Any fence-sitter would be disturbed by such overt action, and the far left consistently over-responds to any perceived threat.
Also serves as a pretty nice dog-whistle to others in the far right, because most normies aren't going to recognize the symbol of the fasces, or anything having to do with the term "poz." God knows they'll find out when they look it up though.

Have you even read it? I'd say the main reason MK is banned in Germany is its timeless appeal.

(Checked)

Holy shit those are some dank beats and lyrics.

but you just made a post about it. You want someone to give your hair a tussle and a pat on the heiny dont you.

Step it up fuckboi

I listen to shit like "greatest story never told" and "hitler vs the jew world order" while in my routine.