Kikes Pull The Plug On BLM Broadway Show After Blacks Declare War on Israel

theralphretort.com/jewish-overlords-pull-plug-blm-broadway-show-blacks-declare-war-israel-9008016/
archive.is/31pXP

lel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IN3FUmPN1mY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sweet fuck I love blm nao
Wtf?

THE SCHWARTZE GOLEM TURNS ON ITS CREATOR

I fucking hate BLM, but Godspeed if they actually want to wage war on the Land of Kikes.

Quite a time to be alive, watching the rats fight amongst themselves.

Do you think they'll put 2&2 together?

Of course, Stan. Just imagine how the chimps will react when they get pilled. The white guilt folks won't know how to react.

Satan, are you already concocting something?

Another day, another golem turns against its creator. Which group is next?

Of coursh, they wuz kaangz after all

Quarians.

Those suit rats aren't even real, though.

MUH HOMEWORLD

Quarians were basically space jews-gypsy hybrids, but still my favorite species

Dem hips

The Geth had to have been mine, mostly because robots are cool and they're basically space Nazis considering they shoah'd the Quarians.

can we get in the habit of screencapping headlines bls

I still think it's so fucking surreal.

OH OH OH IT'S MAGIC YOU KNOW

Inb4 Black Israelites become well known outside of Holla Forums.

What's next? the gooks? oh wait, most of them are already gommies.

Fuck, I can't find the video and I never made a webm, but there's this dude who interviews a Jew and he says that blacks never attack his people in the city, so he goes to interview black folk on the streets, and this one nigger LITERALLY TALKS ABOUT THE PROTOCOLS OF ZION and my mind was fucking BLOWN.

Man. Who could've seen this one coming :^)

Escalate if possible. BLM could well redpill SJWs on Jews.

can we allign with blm against (((them)))?

Nigger you agitate not take sides

if you haven't taken a side yet then you're one of the useful idiots and don't realize it

Oy vey, this is like another Crown Heights Riots!

This is amazing, isn't it? The kikes support this shit except for themselves of course.

Israel hates niggers and it's obvious niggers are going to hate Israel.

Will BLM finally realise Jews aren't their ally's? The relationship is not symbiotic, its parasitic.

Kek

Spread this on twatter on kikebook or wherever else. It'll be hilarious.

Yes. Many NatSoc, Alt-right, and neo-reactoinary types I've encountered over the last few years were former leftists who started to listen to the other side before the facade crumbled before their eyes.

Probably never since the majority of them are retarded, can't read, and abuse/addicted to drugs. Kikes in the record industry make sure nigger rappers talk good about them as well. But, an user can dream.

It is the nature of men to make monsters, and for monsters to destroy their creators.

das rite black boy, you need to read up on who really callin the shit. we white men have been strugglin with the eternal jew for centuries, y'all dumb af and attacking the wrong crew.

Remember this too - IIRC the nigs also say that they don't attack kikes because they know they'll get rekt in court if they do. Better to have a jew as your defense lawyer than as the prosecutor I guess.

wait a minute that reminds me of something….

what was it again?

i swear i've seen the same thing happen somewhere else…

where was it?

can't remember….

oh, wait. right. it was pic related.

I remember this being the first time I had ever heard of Soros. What a ride it's been since.

for me too.

it was also when i noticed how the term 'philantrope' has been perverted

First pic is from Baltimore. That jew was everywhere stirring up the niggers.

OBLIGATORY

youtube.com/watch?v=IN3FUmPN1mY

Bump

Did someone redpill him on jews during his short stay in jail?

People ask what should be done with the smarter blacks, I say give them Israel to live in.

Two birds with one stone.

The term, red pill, is too cemented in antisemitism. So (((they))) are now using the term, woke, which happens to be popular among the more diverse next generation online. "Woke" needs a hearty injection of Hitler.

I like it.

DASRITE

It already fucking happened.

It was called Liberia and it didn't work.

BLM won't win. Jewish money run all the left wing groups. Without Kike money, BLM, ACLU, SPLC will die out.

Jews are the reason why left wing groups in America never talk about Israel/Palestian issues.

I'm not saying we send all blacks there, just the smarter and mulatto ones. The majority of them should just be killed.

Kind of weird how Ralph gets arrested right after going on red ice radio, now this. Might start reading him again if he goes full 1488.

ever sense I started pretending to be a anti-semitic BLM black nationalist dropping redpills to niggers about the JQ things have really become very interesting. not saying I had any sway over popular ideas just a funny correlation. although I'd like to pretend it was a butterfly effect

Vorcha are the most interesting ones.
They only live around 20 years but are super-duper aggresive, agile, strong and can change their body into almost anything they need within weeks.

oy vey

This is a good one, from a favorite youtuber.

how'd you get your memes into their stream??

Probably emotional appeal.

Related

One more

I checked up on this Studio 54 or whatever the fuck it's called and yep, all run by jews, going all the way back to its inception.

And the audacity of these motherfuckers; they wanted to open the play today.

Whoever is talking to him is a smartass little cunt.

Hey shills, why you necrobumping?

There was a raid hours earlier. Catalog had 10-15 threads making fun of 9-11. Some threads required a bump to save them from 404.

this may be it

It's amazing how the kikes since the late 1950s have used blacks as a battering ram against white society. From the NAACP (all Jews at foundation with a token black) through ACLU and SPLC, the Jews must reap what they sow.

To see the nigger's manifesto piss all over the kike ethnostate of Israel is so refreshing.

Isn't it perfect how the whole BLM movement died as soon as they named the Jew? The Zionist owned media suddenly stopped using them as a blunt instrument and zero reported on the Milwaukee riots because even the schwatzes got red pilled.

Did anyone archive the thread about this topic, BLM turning against Jews? I cant find it, although it was recent

I just realized that Arnold Schwarzenegger translates to Arnold Blacknigger

dr_frankenstein_screencap.jpg

No surprise here.

Stupid judeotards believe their lapdogs share their own narcisstic delusions of "chosenness".

Just look:
To make a "multicultural Europe where Jews are safe", they flooded it with mudslime who hate them more than anything.

Then to end the "oppression" of the Evil White Man, they rile up the one group whose anti-semitism is only marginally behind proper neonazis.

That would be a great redpilling video if it didn't have the narrator and out of place music

She's a liberal, wants free healthcare
Down at Wall Street, she's holding up a sign
And she's a good goy, voted twice for Obama
But she's a bad goy, for saying 'Free Palestine'

Now we're bad, bad goyim
Yeah we're bad, bad goyim

The jews really are fucking stupid for thinking they can censor through entertainment, if you criticize israel and then goldberg's theatre bans your show some serious normies are gonna get a little taste of a redpill.

Then all they need to do is follow that lead and they will find the truth.

Also the amount of shitlibs they'll convert with it being a BLM event and everything is shocking.

Carl the cuck was going to it with his wife and jamal.

Next thing he's searching BLM and jews on google, all he has to see is the cuck memes for it to all make sense and be redpilled.

You would think they would be smart enough to shut up, but no the whiney jewish nature is what is undoing their scheming.

the ex nightclub where they used to promote cocaine and racemixing through disco in the 70s?

Figures.