UK: Migrant jacks off in broad daylight, claims woman seduced him

archive.is/k6IIh

>The court heard that Hemdadi had told the officer who arrested him: “I was just w**, I’ve got nowhere else to go”.

>Later, he told police: “They [women passing in a car] seduced me and I w* and told them ‘do you want to follow me, they said no, no, no’.”

So basically this "refugee" gets caught fapping in broad daylight because no hooker will sleep with Mudslime, and then proceeds to threaten a woman passing by, and yet claims she seduced him.

I want to pay one of them some money to pull out a dick in front of some radical feminist and dick-slap her face a few times. And then record it and post it all over the SJW lairs.

Which effect would this have on their psyche?

It can be pretty tough to find a live goat in Swansea, so its understandable.

He should have raped/murdered somebody instead to get less time and coverage from msm.

It's just his culture

This.

human affairs in the greater context of animal behaviour, puts things in perspective

males present and approach, females present and signal an okay to approach

problem is when signals are misread or unintended, even more so between different populations with different behaviours.

and then there's 3rd world filth being 3rd world filth wherever they go

user, sjws love black cocks. Brown ones too. It would be considered an honor, if sjw is seen sucking dicks of poor refuges, helping to relieve their sexual stress.

Wow fucking racist bigot, this poor refugee child obviously had a sexual emergency

mark my words, soon they'll be advocating for "refugees" and "migrants" to have a greater access to sexual activities, literally cucking british incels

just get stacked lad, just get stacked. pussy is just the secondary part of making gains. the real joy of this life is making huge gains and becoming a big guy who can smash pakis

Where are you going to stand up for your women, WHITE MAN?

UKuck'd

It's white men who have the real rape culture, goy.

Its what you deserve.

You let them in.

I see now why we told you to fuck off and made our own country.

It's a step up from rape. They'll be civilised in no time.

You made a country that's 60% white and run by a nigger.
GOOD JOB

I've already seen an article about "homonormativity". Apparently fags on dating apps (could these be redpill / troll territory? Imagine they're swiping and a "STOP BEING A FAGGOT" picture pops up, within 1km of their location. They'll piss themselves that a big, bad homophobe could literally be sitting next to them) are putting "no blacks" in their profiles too often.
The British government will no doubt pass a law making it illegal to discriminate in your own personal sexual tastes, they are more than capable of it.

o-oy vey their internalized sexism made them pretend to lead the other victim on
if only their mothers had gotten divorced so the girls wouldn't have been raised to think they had to lure poor powerless men of color to act out their own traditionally oversexed stereotypes in public!

This, start lifting and stop being a faggot

Why didn't he just get some 12 year old british prostitutes instead?

I remember this exact thing happened in Borat

It's not just legal, it's a human right

Hey, at least he didn't rape her. This man will obviously integrate in no time.

Fucking conservative white Christian males, scum of the earth.

Solution is obvious. Goverment must take more taxpayer monopoly cash to hire prostitutes for poor migrants.

Honestly can't wait to kill everyone in the UK who agrees with this state of affairs

And you'll watch your family hang in front of you.

well shit better have the government subsidize some prostitutes for the migrants

Maybe it was an epidemic of such occurrences that caused the Burkha to be invented.

Libs think that prostitution is "empowering" for women, so they'll probably try to convince ditzy liberal girls to put out for Achmed in the name of diversity.

subhumans are even too stupid to remember their lies.
not even sure if you can blame them since nobody is calling them out on shit like that.

user…
kys