Jewish 'people' stole my Christ movie, Mel Gibson reportedly tells Glenn Beck

Jewish 'people' stole my Christ movie, Mel Gibson reportedly tells Glenn Beck

The discussion was first prompted by Beck's praise of the actor's recent 10 year anniversary marking his sobriety from alcohol.

Conservative firebrand and radio talk-show host Glenn Beck revealed on a broadcast last week that during a recent conversation with controversial Hollywood director and actor Mel Gibson, the thespian claimed "Jewish people" had stolen an early copy of The Passion of the Christ movie and used it to attack him before the film's release.

According to Internet publication The Daily Beast on Thursday, Beck had spoken to Gibson for some 90-minutes following a late August screening of the the latter's new film, Hacksaw Ridge, which has reportedly garnered rave reviews at the box-office in recent weeks.

Conservative firebrand and radio talk-show host Glenn Beck revealed on a broadcast last week that during a recent conversation with controversial Hollywood director and actor Mel Gibson, the thespian claimed "Jewish people" had stolen an early copy of The Passion of the Christ movie and used it to attack him before the film's release.

According to Internet publication The Daily Beast on Thursday, Beck had spoken to Gibson for some 90-minutes following a late August screening of the the latter's new film, Hacksaw Ridge, which has reportedly garnered rave reviews at the box-office in recent weeks.

jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewish-people-stole-my-movie-Mel-Gibson-reportedly-tells-Glenn-Beck-467243
archive.is/7qH81

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2006/film/columns/let-s-face-it-mel-s-in-a-mess-1200342185/
archive.is/eaIVE
archive.is/xqp8n
people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20149729,00.html
archive.is/jED2w
amazon.com/b?node=9940930011
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oberammergau_Passion_Play#Antisemitism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JUDEN

Fug, pasted the first part twice:

The discussion was first prompted by Beck's praise of the actor's recent 10 year anniversary marking his sobriety from alcohol.

“I kind of got the impression — I don’t even know if this is true — that Mel has really turned his life around, you know, he’s an alcoholic with ten years of sobriety behind him. He’s really changed. He’s learned a lot. And he’s kind of alone,” according to a post uploaded to the broadcaster's site, GlennBeck.com.

The conversation meandered on a number of different topics, finally settling on "The Passion," which, according to Beck, was the beginning of Gibson's downward trajectory and his ultimate "undoing."

According to Beck, Gibson claimed the movie was stolen before its release date, allegedly by "Jewish people," in order to slander the director as an anti-Semite.

Recalling Gibson’s comments, Beck said: “And then some Jewish people—I guess some rabbis or something, I didn’t get into it—somebody stole a copy of the movie before it was shown to anybody… And then they did a deal in The New York Times with all these rabbis trashing him as an anti-Semite. And he said, ‘I couldn’t believe it… Nobody was really upset that these guys stole the movie."

Released in 2004, The Passion of the Christ earned a whopping $612 million on worldwide ticket sales, but proved controversial once Jewish and other religious groups pounced on the film's imposition that Jews were responsible for the death of Christ.

The idea has caused considerable harm to the Jewish community throughout contemporary history, stoking anti-Semitc or anti-Jewish sentiments around the world.

Gibson claimed that the fallout from the event caused considerable damage to his reputation and that he suffered abuse as a result.

“I expected Hollywood to not like it, but I lost my friends,” Gibson said, according to Beck. “People wouldn’t even speak to me because I made this movie… All of a sudden I’m a pariah.”

Following Beck's comments on his radio broadcast, a Gibson representative said that the actor was unaware of such a conversation held between the two, according to The Daily Beast.

GlennBeck.com has also removed material from the website in connection to the conversation, with an editor's note stating: "This post has been removed because it inadvertently revealed details of an off the record conversation. We regret the error.”

Following the film's release in 2004, Gibson has attempted to make inroads with the Jewish community, meeting with a number of Jewish leaders and befriending Jewish journalist Allison Hope Weiner, who characterized attacks on Gibson as "unfair."

But an incident involving the actor's arrest just two years latter illustrated to some that Gibson's attitude towards the Jewish community remained hostile.

In 2006, Gibson was arrested by Malibu police for driving under the influence of alcohol. During questioning, Gibson reportedly said to one of the officers: "F**king Jews….The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world… Are you a Jew?”

Beck said following their alleged discussion that during this period in Gibson's life, “he was horribly angry and had so much anger at him from all kinds of stuff — he was twisted, he was drunk, he was high — and he was lashing out at that group of Jews, not Jews in general."

Contacted by the Daily Beast for comment, Abe Foxman, former head of the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) said Gibson "never recanted, he never apologized, he never really let go.”

Foxman added, "I guess Gibson tried to engage in some PR gimmicks… but in fact this interview [with Beck] only shows how deep [his anti-Semitism] is, how ingrained it is in him.”

Gibson is a beast. He's got a new movie coming out right? Gotta support that fool.

Hacksaw Ridge, based on a true story. Fuck the jews, go see Mel's movies.

At this point, this just builds support for Mel Gibson.

Of course Glenn Beck would reveal this. Just look at pic related, he's clearly transitioning into a hipster good-goy faggot who does goy-for-pay for his Jewish masters

Also support Mel Gibson, The Once and Future Road Warrior

Why? Because he said some jewish people stole his movie to defame him? If only this makes the jewish community looks bad, not Gibson.

It's funny how we aren't allowed to say anything bad about a jewish person.

Meanwhile christians are constantly bashed and mocked in the media.

Really makes ya think…

You have to understand your Hegelian master-slave dialectic. Christians are slaves and Jews are their masters. Masters hate when slaves step out of line.

So for the record

That's right goyim, no conspiracy here, just continue watching Seinfeld reruns and Modern Family, everything is going to be okay

Hacksaw Ridge will be released on November 4th. I'm not going to read any reviews, I'm going to buy a ticket and watch it just to piss off all the jews who hate Gibson.

I hope Gibson lives long enough to see a world without kikes

WEW LADS

lol

I always liked Mel Gibson

This. I don't care how dirtpoor I am or how much the movie might suck. I am legally viewing this shit.

Matthew 27:25 says from the mouths of Jews "Let His blood be on us and our children"

And Judaized Christians spin this to absolve blame from the Jews

I wish Mel Gibson would write for Daily Stormer :(

That line was actually removed in "The Passion", but based on what his father said, removing it might have been Mel's way of jewing the jews.

Can we make some sort of card for Mel like we did for Trump? You know, like a motivational card or something. Something to let him know we understand and that he is not alone.

that is not really the basis of the dialectic lad, the master creates the weltanschauung through 'the confrontation' wherein he proves his mastery through violence or the threat of violence which either destroys the slave or enslaves him through fear of death. the slave then goes through the historical process of "arbeit" wherein they transform the given reality of the master into one where they can challenge the master and transform the world (see 1789 and napoleon)

?

I've been looking for the past twenty minutes for a letter to Mel Gibson written by (((Kirk Douglas))) just prior to The Passion. In it, dear old Shartacus pleaded with Mel not to be an anti-semite. You would think that would be easy to find, but I'm not finding it anywhere with the questions I'm asking. Can anyone else find it or has it been scrubbed?
>Yes, this is a real thing. No, I didn't dream it. Yes, there's an article where (((Kirk))) describes Mel as "a mess" but that's not it. It was an actual open letter written to some magazine (People, maybe?) where the old fucker was accidentally letting slip that killing Jesus was (((their))) idea by what he wasn't saying.

This it?

variety.com/2006/film/columns/let-s-face-it-mel-s-in-a-mess-1200342185/
archive.is/eaIVE

No. The senile semite was addressing Mel directly, saying shit like "Why are you persecuting my people, Mel?"

Reminds me of a situation in my life from when I was still a good goy.

i cringe so hard at my old self

Was your history teacher also one of (((them)))?

Strangely enough, Irishman.

Atheist though

The Passion of Christ is actually a really good movie, and I say that as a fedora-tipper.
It's borderline fucking masterful, you can't understand a single word anybody is saying yet you know what's going on.

Sorry, The Passion of *the Christ.

BEGORRAH!

Mel is based as fuck, fuck Glenn Beck.

Also, did you guys know Mel is actually making another movie about Jesus?
archive.is/xqp8n
This one will take place around the resurrection.

Still haven't watched it.

Can't watch Jews Jewing their own, knowing it leads to them Jewing us through him.

Mel Gibson is rich enough to never need a single Jew to do a damn thing for him. He needs to quit whining and just make his fucking movies.

We need to talk to Mel and let him know that it's ok to reveal his power level now. He doesn't have to be ashamed anymore.

I wonder who could be behind these posts.

Anyone with half a brain stem would know that those like Mel Gibson being in Pedowood would just further have his life ruined by the kike ring there. It's the kind of shit they did with Michael Jackson (see uncensored vers. of "they don't care about us") And especially after Mel revealed his power level and called a kikess an "oven dodger", the kikes have him on a thin string after he groveled and cucked himself to them.

I wouldn't put it past Glenn to want to try a good ol' game of "anti-jew" witch hunt by potentially making shit up with using mel's past remarks and revealing his power level as a safety net.

Guys, Mel is Holla Forums tier

Can't find it, but you're right about it having been in People.

From an interview with Abe Foxman:

I love this guy. He was one of the highest paid actors and then turns around and says fuck the jews! And runs of with all of their money. That is long con but a fucking great one. Thats why hes never coming back they are so bitter that he is living as a king from their wealth.

So I don't doubt that Gibson thinks this, but what are the odds on Glenn Beck making up that Gibson said it to him, because he's a kike puppet who is trying to take down Gibson because his masters told him to?

someone just posted that the Daily beast lost like 90% of its viewership

he is going to turn it into TMZ

people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20149729,00.html
archive.is/jED2w

What is Beck going to do about it, cry more on camera?

Also nice dubs

Actually I hear it is set in 1930s Germany.

Neither of those two posts mention anything about pedowood you idiot.

When I was about 7 years old, I came crying home to my mother with a bloody nose. My mother was appalled.

"What happened?"

"Yanai hit me! He said I killed Jesus!"

"You killed what?"

"I didn't kill him. I don't even know who he is!"

That's it.

Fucking piece of shit. I guess no one told him the New Testement beat Mel and his childhood bullies (if they ever existed) by 2000 years in naming the ones behind His murder.

That fucking thinly-veiled threat, tho.

This totally happened.

The jewish media seems to build up celebrities Michael Jackson, Mel etc etc once they start to have enough money to go independent they start manufacturing law suits slander case etc and make all the money back. It is always just a loan to promote their cultural agenda at the time. Mj and mel were so rich at one opint they could produce all of their own stuff without censorship and degenerate themes.

Is Jean Claude van Damme based too?

Who the fuck even dresses like that? Horrible.

Gee I wonder why

He definitely knows whats up. Someone like him who has been through the hollyjew meat grinder can't come out without knowing the truth.

Also, everyone needs to watch JCVD. Damn good movie with loads of feels.

sage for double post

Beck is a fucking idiot and likely solidified the collapse of his business by putting this out there. Mel was likely chatting with him in good faith, and Beck puts Mel on blast for a private conversation topic. Nobody will want anything to do with this kike lover if that's how he acts.

Good to know that Mel still has it, but, seriously, fuck Beck. His collapse can't come soon enough.

Checked 'n' kek'd

Serves Mel right…

What did you just do to my sides?

Is this nigger serious?

isn't his faggot going bankrupt? i hope he drinks himself into deepthroating a shotgun.

It's always confused me how Mormons can worship Jews so much while believing that the holy land is Utah and they're actually god's chosen.

What I want to know is, is there any way Mel Gibson, his father, or both could be persuaded to appear on the Shoah and/or Convict Report?

Mel's career is fucked as it is and his dad does not have much life left. What would they have to lose?

Is The Passion on the Christ worth watching for somebody that isn't particularly religious/Christian?

I thought Apocalypto was a good film, one of my favorites

hows it fucked fam? hes got new movies coming out

the problem is he cant even go independent with his movies. any cinema that agrees to run his shit will get barred from screening hollywood movies aka bankruptcy

I liked Apocalypto because it was just plain grand, and somehow reminded me of older films. Maybe because it wasn't afraid to paint a foreign culture negatively

Perfect 10, lad.

Also Glenn Beck needs to die. Every time I've tuned into his show (rarely, but over a decade here and there) it makes no sense. Maybe a decade ago I tuned in and he was basically implying that any common sense person would doubt the official 9/11 narrative, then after the commercial break it was 180 and how dare one question it. He usually doesn't make sense and contradicts himself from once sentence to the next.

And if he's not doing some twisted contradictory argument, he's rambling incoherently about some libertarianish concept of a "shining city on a hill" or whatever. Just filling a whole hour with nothingness

There are way too many of people who think that shit out there. Middle America is full of these folks. Thing is, many of them are not bad people, just deceived by kikery.

More like cuckservative epitome

That's the problem, he's almost online-only. But the point is, everyone already knows he (and especially his dad) is antisemite. They might as well nuke it all and join the new political force as elder statesmen, because Mel won't get much of anywhere in the status quo.

thanks dad

It's more standard Evangelicals. Many of my neighbors are Mormon, but they're not weird like Beck. They're cucks, but Beck is an alky cuck who thinks he's John the Baptist to the next prophet or something. None of the Mormons I know were saying shit like "Elohim wants [sic] Mitt Romney to be President" in 2012. I strongly suspect Beck joined the Mormons for exactly the same reasons Dubya became born again.

It's good to see he never really changed all this time.

Anti-Christian!

you cant just give up the red pill

I'm still waiting for a torrent of Blood Father to appear

Been out for weeks, but you should pay for it and support Mel.

I buy blu-ray copies of movies that I really like, especially if they have director/actor commentary. I always try before I buy bruv

fuck yeah

Fell is Horever!

He got jacked.

It happened in his mind, so it was real for him.

You wat m8?

Why is Glenn Beck dressed like a woman? Is he a secret tranny?

What kind of name is 'Yanai' ? That's not an american name.

WUT? What country is that jew from? There's no way this happened in the U.S.

Yes, I'm not a christian and I think it's a good movie. Good visuals too. But if you're looking for antisemitism you'll be disappointed.

The Jews are dismissing this story as another antisemitic conspiracy theory. They just won't accept being vile antigentite pieces of shit.

They even replace good/well with a word for money…

Beck has been a Jew lover taking the purple pill. Perhaps he's finally starting to see the big picture for the first time.

He's got a higher test level than a 20 year old hipster.

good metric of his redpilledness is he should have had more A+ blockbusters. But his filmography is mostly B and even C budget films and some of them are still pretty entertaining

But why would he prefer a life of working less paying gigs when he could have more? To keep his distance from (((them)))

No. Have an attention span please..

Beck's shit internet news sites are all failing. The Blaze needs an influx of revenue by the end of this month or its going to cease operations.

He wrote this shit because he needs $$$.

I knew Mel, sorta. He would regularly chat with me when he got a meal at the place I worked at years ago. Disregarding that, before he started working on the Passion, he was never much of a whiner or anything whatsoever. He would greet and eat and look and act like a real movie star kinda guy. Then when he started working on the Passion he started acting and even looking different and complaining a lot, mostly about Jews. Keep in mind, Mel used to love Jews (well you sorta have to if you're in Hollywood, right?) and he wouldn't promote and have so many Jewish friends back then like RDJ if he didn't. Now what were his complaints about? Apparently Jews didn't like him making an "accurate" portrayal of events regarding who sold Jesus out and they constantly constantly pestered and even insulted him regarding it. He didn't back down and the extreme amount of confrontation with these Jews sort of "redpilled" him, I guess.

After the movie aired, you can see what happened. More than just being blacklisted the media Jews got so butthurt about the movie telling the truth and Mel not kowtowing to Jewry that they just constantly made insulting remarks about him and calling him crazy or whatever else whenever they could throughout the media, especially Viacom Jews like what manifested in South Park (you watch the show and you see they are extremely aware and insecure about their own Jewry).

Well I guess it's to say like Gary Oldman and many others who work in Hollywood for a while, the sheer about Jewry just becomes unbearable and you have to say it. Mel and Oldman were possibly among the best actors of all time, Oldman was literally named such multiple times but it doesn't change a thing. The Jews are just awful awful people.

kek he can't keep it in

Mel "Kike Crusher" Gibson is a mad man

Just make a Christian thread to see the JIDF cry as they kick you.

Hahaha no fucking way

Beck's rhetoric is utterly insane, like some kind of pseudomystic jumble of Mormonism, reverence for the Founding Fathers, and modern politics. It's like Columbia from Bioshock made into real life, or even like something out of Warhammer 40,000.

The whole movie is shot like a baroque painting, it's beautiful.

I'm not religious, but I recommend it.

Checked and REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If thats not the funniest shit ever.

Criminally underrated.

I don't get it. How is TPOTC even controversial, let alone "antisemitic"? It depicts the trial of Jesus exactly as described in the Bible and exactly as every other Jesus movie. What did Jews expect, to see the Pharisees as good boys who dindu nuffin? Is every other Jesus movie antisemitic? Is the Bible antisemitic? What makes The Passion different?

Not this one, goy.

Interesting. But anyway, of course he was loved by many Jews. The first Christians were Jews. He was hated by the Jewish establishment, the Pharisees.

What the white goyim don't get is that Jews see the Pharisees as the good guys.

Holy shit. I can't believe he mentioned (((them))) that brutally in prime time national french TV…

How does he still have a career?

yes

Make sure to vote for his Amazon pilot.

amazon.com/b?node=9940930011

Is Hacksaw Ridge any good? I feel like watching a movie.

Does it have the feels?

The MSM holds up Glenn Beck as some conservative "hero" so they can be like "Look! Even Glenn Beck hates Trump!" Everyone who's paying attention knows Beck went full cuck by now. But liberals haven't noticed so they like to tout him as the conservative voice.

Everything I've seen says Hacksaw Ridge is very, very good. Haven't see it myself though.

HIS BLOOD BE ON US AND OUR CHILDREN
fucking mormons

Wait a second…. that crazy guy from the first movie who dies comes back in the sequel?

Mel's a genius.

He's got a hot girlfriend too

They also got mega butthurt about the profits – $612 million on worldwide ticket sales. That's not counting VOD, DVD, etc.

I think some big studio even bought the independent distributor who made a ton of profits with The Passion, I forgot the name of the company.

You'll have to wait, it will be released in theaters the 4th of November

I wish Mel gibson, Samhyde and Gavin McGinnes , would be in the same studio.

Perhaps Glenn Beck and Bill Maher too, just for the keks for the insane reactions that would ensure.

Wat.

This is fucking outrageous.

Why McCuck?

Now that's one comfy frog!

I'm praying for you Mel. Only a matter of time before Gibson dies of a natural causes such as falling off the the roof of his house after hanging himself.

I won't forget what the jews have done.

is harrison ford a faggot?

I love Mel and he's been a staple in my household since I was a child

But dudes like this with this history (think Anthony Cumia) who persist in dating young are complete rejects and lose all of my support by doing so

lmao you got cucked by Mel
stay mad fag

Are you really comparing Anthony Cumia with Mel Gibson?

lol

He should be used to getting fucked over by kikes by now.
I mean, he openly hates them just as much as they openly hate him and secretly hates them twice as much as they secretly hate him.
Met him in person for maybe half a minute. Smelled really good, not nearly what you'd expect from what the kikes make him out to be like.

LOL you sound like a whiny loser

There's a reason men are fertile well past their 40s.

I smell jealousy :^)

Having kids that late isn't exactly healthy though, is it?

that's a lot of cringe for one picture

How's the weather in 32°08′44″N 34°50′40″E?

It's because Mormonism and Judaism are two fraudulent sects coming together to attack the true faith.

Yes. The core event which the Christian faith is based around cannot be portrayed because it makes the jews look bad.
They do this with other depictions as well.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oberammergau_Passion_Play#Antisemitism
Supposedly Ape Foxman even tried to convince Vatican II to edit some of the more "anti-semitic" lines out of the Bible.

What they say they are is anti-anti-semitic. What the actually are is anti-Christian.
Anti-anti-semitic is a code word for anti-Christian.

HEY MEL, WHEN DO WE GET SPACEBALLS 2?

Literally exactly how it's depicted in Scripture.
Very heavily implied in Scripture, as it says that Pilate capitulated for fear of rioting and revolution.
A very logical assumption to make based on the fact that he declared Him innocent.

What part of "We accept His blood upon us and our children" do the children of the Jews not understand?

That's Mel Brooks, you triple nigger. He's a kike.

Well, ignore my pleas then. Wrong thread to yell about this. That said, I hope the normalfags won't shit on Gibson since he was on Glenn Beck.

You answered your own question.

Mel Brooks once said "I'm the only Jew to have made a buck off of Hitler." He was lying, of course.

Still, he's one of the better Jewish comedians. Most of the rest of "jewish comedy" is just dick and fart jokes like Epic Movie.

nice

there is censorship in hollywood, Glenn beck is the only person who i saw on fox news who wasn't a complete cuck.

I was pretty surprised they let him get away with mentioning the weather underground and pretty much naming the you know what.

I don't usually watch fox news at all, but that shit was glorious and flew under the radar for a while before they realized they made a huge mistake and needed to shut it down.

glenn beck is a giant jew worshiping faggot, you have to be a brain dead 60 year old retard that still watches tv to like him

Hate that it was on Glenn Cuck's show, but Mel is based either way.