Hey gas, it's been a while since I've been here, like 2 years, I got a job, got married...

Hey gas, it's been a while since I've been here, like 2 years, I got a job, got married, life is staring to go uphill for me but recently I've just found myself tearing up alot, no idea why, I make good money and ended up with someone I liked alot.

Also can anyone catch me up with what's been going on around here? Did Hotwheels die or something?

don't listen to >>7412276. this website is doing fine and it is still a lot of fun. there is a lot of blocks your path. last week there was blocks your path and even now blocks your path. sounds like you're doing well though user. any blocks your path? you should try blocks your path with your new wife and ask for blocks your path from your boss. blocks your path is beneficial to getting good promotions at blocks your path.

blocks your path user!

enjoy losing over half your assets in a couple years and paying alimony for the rest of your life lmao

woops

*blocks your path*

it is better than blocks your path though

lol fuck

yea I love my job bro glad to see the sense of community is still around and this place hasn't become halfchan 2.

If you ever spent time with a woman that wasn't made of plastic or on a screen drawn by a middle aged Japanese person you would know that having a meaningful relationship is the best feeling in all the world. But hey if fapping to drawing and staying alone then eventually blowing your brains out at age 30 is your thing be the worlds guest, nobody will ever remember your name.

no thanks
i only fap to 3d but aesthetically prefer 2d

Nono, you're probably right, she's not like the other girls. I mean statistically you're more likely than not to get divorced, but I'm sure you found the one. I mean, that majority that got divorced surely also thought they found the one and everything would work out, but no you must be different.

The word you're looking for is curb, not curve. Learn your own language.

I'm intrigued, sorry user, I'm REALLY out of the loop, I'm just now able to post again, getting life back on track took a good while.

We've known each other for over 15 years user, I think it's going to work out very well. That majority of people get hitched after about 6 months of dating eachother.

15 years of being cucked

r u looking forward to relapsing into misery?

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Still a better Holla Forums than 4cuck. Pedos spam this board regularly which makes me worried that the feds are gonna come and bust my door down because I'm on here.

I feel you. It's not us posting it though, so we cool.

>Hotwheels is still alive maybe and still crippled definitely

>hey i'm le succesful man visiting (((casually))) just while we're being raided by shills to remind everyone that having a succesful life involves leaving this board

I have a successful life and I'm still here everyday, but thanks for projecting.

guys the retard has already gotten married, nothing we or he can do about it now

HW is fine, and mods and pedos are fucking everything up ever few days

You forgot the regular spammers

yeah, the spam too