Nickelodeon is running a presidential campaign voting website for kids to pretend they can vote...

kidspickthepresident.com/

Nickelodeon is running a presidential campaign voting website for kids to pretend they can vote. It's of course of no consequence to the actual race, but it may be funny to flood it with votes for the God Emperor. When you go to the site you pick which topic you would address first as president and then you can write a question to ask the candidate. Neither Trump nor Hillary will ever see it, but fucking up polls is usually pretty fun.

kidspickthepresident.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_referer
browserleaks.com/whois
href.li/
youtube.com/watch?v=UhZJBHrX-T8
founders.archives.gov/documents/Jefferson/03-06-02-0238
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remember this is the show that put out a show with cuckolding subliminal imagery

DO NOT DIRECT CLICK THE LINK
COPY AND PASTE IT INTO A NEW WINDOW

seen vegans and demonstrators pull the same shit

Break your fucking links, newfag.

You can’t actually vote anywhere. It doesn’t let you.

From left to right,
GEE NO WHITE KIDS HOW ABOUT THAT

Lemme guess, all the videos are kids saying something to the effect of "man trump is a meanie!" likely coached off camera by their parents?

This.

OP here. Did I fuck up? My bad.

Not sure why I find this so funny but I do.

(((Nickelodeon))) is owned by some kike. I can't remember his name, but he will probably rig this from the outset just to make it a news piece. Kikes are really at the end of the line here. First holocaust soon.

Yes, always break the links to polling sites.

Most sites throw away all votes that get re-directed from Holla Forums

They're actually just displaying innocuous questions in the questions asked section.

Gotta keep it kosher.

kids still watch Nickelodeon?

Kids are kids, there's a reason we don't let anyone under 18 vote, and while the newly eligble voters of this season seem to be little more than children themselves, it really only further proves that point

If kids could vote, someone like Hillary could just promise free candy for all and win in a landslide with the "underage" demographic

I guess I just find it a bit heartening, all that poz and multiculti shit in schools and yet they choose a goofy answer instead of the equal rights one I bet the kikes were hoping for.

The legal age to vote used to be 21, right? It should really be 30, or at the very least 25, but "the newly eligble voters of this season seem to be little more than children " is only because they are literally children with little life experience.

Thats a good point, probably a good sign if anything though, these kids, like many before them, don't give a shit about this special conditioning they're objected to, cultural marxism in schools is turning into the D.A.R.E. of (((Current Year))): bullshit required material kids are forced to sit through and despise

its a general law of balance, try and force a concept on someone, children especially, and they will eventually come to reject it, out of spite or indifference

Yes, that's what I was getting at.

Nick is owned by Viacom, who in turn is majority owned by Sumner Redstone aka (((Sumner Murray Rothstein)))

>Fuck you. You're not even allowed to look at the site.
Thanks, Nick.
Can some American screenshot everything for me?

>This app is not available in your location
Man I'm not disabling my offshore VPN for this shit.

The change was due to the minimum draft age being 18, meaning you couldn't vote or drink before you were sent off to fight for your country

makes no sense but they decided to lower the voting age instead of raising the draft age

I might be reading a little too into but you can't trusts the jewish overlords over at Viacom for one fucking second. This is for kids and everything from the wording, to the graphics placement is probably meant to skew it towards Hillary looking like the more desirable candidate.

the real reason is because they want you to be able to vote during all 4 years of your college life to guarantee you get in on a presidential race during the height of your indoctrination.

I've always hated the saying "Truth comes out from the children's mouth"

Children don't know shit and they're cunts.

Is this for really? Can we get a /g/man to explain this? How does a site know where you come from just by clicking the link?

I've preferred the phrase "kids know dick" far better.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_referer

Click on this link:
browserleaks.com/whois
and scroll down to "HTTP Request Headers". There should be a section called "Referer", which should be the URL of this page. Any site can know exactly what page you were on when you click the link, and most browsers have this enabled by default. You can disable it or paste the link in a new window.

enjoy your FEMA camp.

There's literally nowhere you can "vote".

Regardless, I'm submitting a question that will never see the light of day.

is it a good idea to disable it, will it break any features?

href.li/

was born**

i aint clicking that shit nigger.

It's called "appeal to infancy," and it only exists because leftist arguments are best framed by a child's reasoning.

That's unironically adorable.

These kids' viewpoints are born of their purity and innocence, which are so great that the worst thing they can truly comprehend going on in the world is someone hurting cute little bunnies and kitties.

Leftists should be hated when they exhibit the same behavior because they're adults and should know better and no longer need to be sheltered from the harsh realities of the world.

fucking plebs

It says in OP that the voting is on October 28

Yes, you should disable it. I haven't seen any websites that break except for logging in on a select few, and posting on a few image boards. I don't know about Chrome, but Firefox has a built in option to spoof the referer.

Even as a underage, I knew she ruined clothes for all regional schools. My fashion sense was left to rot for the next 9 years My recovery began in 2010

They don't include Hillary's husband's son?

Has she ever said anything meaningful about this? Wouldn't the media be blasting this 24/7 given all the unemployed/underemployed?

I voted.

Thought I should make it seem at least somewhat believable.

Well played, Paco.

it seems like some parents are raising future Holla Forumslacks in NJ.

fucking dumb niggers

This video isn't recent but I live in Nevada and it just started playing constantly.

Made my family rage.
We sure like Trump but every time I hear people talking about the election in public it's always about how he's a bully, or he only got where he is in the race because he is rich, or how "we had a surplus" under Bill.
Christcucks, the lot of them.

Now Naiomie, you know we already have a dog as a president.

mad manlet

I live in Ohio and I see fucking Clinton ads constantly. And I fucking hate the "Bill had a surplus" narrative. The only fucking reason is because there were 2 gov shutdowns because Gingrich actually stood up against Clinton on the budgets he wanted

One of Shrillary's nicknames is "Hilldog". You still want a fucking dog president?

Dubs confirm loves niggers.

No but he can be a baboon.

Malik sure is looking trendy!

I'm convinced that's some 30-year-old posing as a kid, how many kids even know what the Foot Clan are nowadays?

It doesn't have to be Hilldog, I'd like a German shepherd

Apparently there is a TMNT show on Nick. There were other TMNT questions. It starts though with the foot clan and then moves on to the nigger gangs. There is some hope for that girl

Go back to 4chan. We have Holla Forums here.

"Animal protection" parties got a decent amount of votes in Germoney.

I have meme magic, Gabriel.

Great Question!

If you highlight it and select open in new tab, is that traceable?

blacks are animals

GREAT QUESTION, user!!!!!

Someone ask if they know how plumbuses are made

The memes make themselves.

Why does that star have teeth?

tfw

(checked)
This image made me cry from the laughter.

I direct clicked on it just because you sound like an obnoxious faggot.

Always open a new tab before you click a link.

The jews that designed webbrowsers don't let you turn off your headers. So everytime you visit a website you leave a footprint that includes:
Website you came from and
Your operation system

This should be able to turn off, but since jews design web browsers, they don't let you turn this off.

and here you are posting SJWvers

1/10. They will never bring up that question during TV time on nickelodeon.

Quite memable tbh..

use a vpn

Hey retard, they are doing a national poll to tally votes from kids for the president.

Its not an online poll…

Holy shit are you serious?!

For I second I thought this perfectly normal online poll looked a bit childish

How much fucking money are Nick dumping into this?

It might count as "educational content" for Viacom tax write-off purposes.

seizures

coughing in NY

Pro-tip: they've been doing this every 4 years since at least the early 2000s, this information should not have been hard to find

Coughing in Ohio

President Plank never forget

Coughing AFTER Ohio speech on her plane

youtube.com/watch?v=UhZJBHrX-T8

Mark ((Levin)) talking about how Hillary couldn't remember many things at the FBI and how she had a very bad "concussion"

My best friend

>my girlfriend really likes Rick and Morty and I have to watch it with her and laugh along at some okay jokes
I'm not looking forward to Season 3

I have a soft spot for Rick

Too much, too little, or just right?

Try changing the state to Vermont or Wyoming, that would be far more believable.
A lot of spics are in Texas.

Use a Spanish name, not a black one. This is Texas, not Detroit.

Let me guess your last name.

Hell, I already sent it. Oh well.

the founding fathers would have been disgusted to read that

founders.archives.gov/documents/Jefferson/03-06-02-0238

I'll give her credit for Job Creation though. CTR is giving plenty of children their first paid job.

There should be a raid with these kinds of questions.

t. liberalmedia cuck

Fucking Hell, I'm so sick of you faggots posting and thinking we won't be able to tell

That second question is golden, as Trump has gone on record saying that he would decline the pay that comes with the office.

Damn it, the bias is really getting to me. Trump wants an education reform. Trump wants job creation. Trump wants free health care access. ("Repeal and REPLACE Obamacare.") And who actually fucking believes that Hillary wants to create jobs, reform education, and improve national security? I'm sure she LOVES Common Core, and I don't see how opening the borders to Mexicans and Muslims helps security.

Wasn't nick the channel that aired Bella and the Bulldogs.

Yes, all the shows aired there are probably garbage and similar nowadays. Same with cartoon network and disney (Disney - which I avoided like the plague as a kid, those 3DPD sitcoms were terrible)

Also, if they are questioning that now, its only a matter of time before they start asking about the Jews and corruption money

If they don't showcase my question ah'll kill myself.

Contribootin'

Fuck me, that was funnier than it should have been!

Oh, Jeb!