Families attacked in southern France as 'women were wearing shorts'

Families attacked in southern France as 'women were wearing shorts'

archive.fo/JbaTS

Other urls found in this thread:

redpilldoctor.com/women-rather-raped-invaders-by-invader-than-be-stuck-beta-males/
archive.is/2HrN1
aljazeera.com/blogs/africa/2013/05/71736.html
archive.is/Q19Wz
chechar.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/ns-on-homosexuality/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It doesn't matter because southern french are practically niggers anyway.

Nice D&C Moshe.

If they're white how come they have mostly dark hair?

There's always one of you fuckers in every thread.

Hes probably some muzzie or kike LARPing as a snownigger.

What a moron. She probably thinks this happened because not enough men are feminists.

And again, liberals love these solidarity marches. Like when those numales in sweden wore skirts in solidarity for sexually assaulted women even though those women were also victims of shitskin assault

Sometimes I feel as though these people don't deserve to be saved lads.

It's degenerate for a woman to show more skin than is necessary and tempt other godly white men to have adulterous thoughts.

I'm kind of enjoying this.

They were asking for it. Not because of the shorts, but because they subscribe to some form of faggoty universalism. They'll learn or die.

These people do not deserve the privilege of civilization anymore. They need to all be rounded up and dumped off in the worst of worst Bantu ruled areas of Africa.

I'm so sick of this excuse

first of all, they act like there's some giant epidemic of shirtless men walking around. It's usually joggers, and even then - show-offs of ALL sorts are disgusting.

You won't be enjoying it when they're dead and you're next. We need to uncuck them and get them in this fight, not laugh as they go first.

Jude pls go.

Women shouldn't wear shorts in public, it makes me horny.

This.

This attitude of watching someone blind walk off cliff while laughing at him for being retarded instead of guiding him to a safer place is absolutely counterproductive.

By this alone you can know the ethnic of the assaulters.

Oh sure, everything rounds around women.

She should be HAPPY about the burkini ban.

But they're not blind. It's France. They know what's going on by now or they choose not to know because of their ideology.

The Muslims are 100% aware that they own France in totality – that the entirety of the state and its military apparatus are owned by Gulf Arab money and they may do as they please.

That logic would only work if they were fellow citizens of my country. I would protect and guide my fellow Americans away from walking off the cliff, but fuck anyone who isn't a legal citizen of the USA. We're building a wall and we're going to be isolationist again. We will stand together to solve our own problems and protect our own borders, we have far more people than the population of France, and can fend for ourselves.

It's more meta than that even, she is an idiot because she attempted to reason with them. As she would with another White.

man all the times they could of mention the attackers race and yet they choose natural shit so ya know their fucking mudshits.

i want more clapping euroguy oc

Part of me feels bad for these people.

Another part says why weren't one or two of those motherfuckers injured? I'd like to think getting close to 50 but still fairly strong and agile that I know I'm about to get ass whipping, but one of those cunts is getting knocked out. If three people come up on you to a degree they are in each other's way so the first couple of shots you are hit with are probably glancing. Why not target one of the three? Anytime a pack gets somebody, at least one is always slow, weak and semi-retarded.

Having seen French girls in "shorts" I would attack them myself to be honest.

note the lack of source

And that's why you are a nigger.

THERE HE IS

This,

Mohomad had fashion sense, bitches! You better learn it

wales?

Pretty close, Sven.
see:

If you see a young girl/woman in jeans cut to the length of a thong then and don't have an adrenaline rush you are either gay, the average oil-wrestling&boyfucking turk or the most cucked out of Stockholme. snownigger

No Ahmed, some of us just don't have nigger instincts and can control ourselves, unlike you.

That's alright, someone has to teach the woman to not be sluts, and our societies do not let us do it.
Perhaps if they attack for long enough we'll have less skanks around in broad daylight.

Mohammad pls

Oh good. Problem solved.

Is there another way Maud could've shared news of the attack other than making it an excuse for a selfie?
I mean, her husband was severely beaten up for her sake

my only reaction is disgust.
Not at the girl herself, but the degradation of western morality to the point where girls are wearing shorts shorter than underwear was roughly 100 years ago.

you can't expect much from white women

The difference between you and a savage is whether you act on your impulses, not whether they exist in the first place.

Also this.

By this logic and "evidence", Hitler was practically a nigger.

Go fuck your pillow.

Go fuck a cactus.

It looks nice (probably photoshopped) but it's not like I want to fuck that just because you put it in my damn face. The only thing that gives me a rush is my waifu, and non-ero at that.

The capability of engaging in Platonic love is truly Aryan.

It's too hot and humid.

There would be world peace if girls talked about how to make tea and sweets instead of who's cock they sucked last.

自分を殺して。

You will be saved by single white men.

I will not reproduce with a woman I deem low of value, in my eyes it would in turn lower my own value.
If I can't find a 3D as pure as 2D then I will die trying to.

That's a good way of putting it. I've gotten to the point where, even if I see an attractive girl making eyes at me, the first thing I think is: how many cocks have been in that?

answer: probably more than I have fingers and toes

Most of you don't have instincts at all.

If you can "control your instincts" then why bother at all?

Who said we couldn't reproduce in real life? Trumps about to make anime real anyway.

I came to feel the same way after I came to know a few of the girls I thought I could like. Most of them casually talked about """""""""dating"""""""""" all of the boys they knew

Pakistan is delicious brown, mmm

I know that feel.

y'know, this might be a fun angle to pull.
r8 oc

you'd think france would have dropped peace protests by now

For decency my man.
A maidens legs are so much more romantic when you know you're the only one to see them. It encourages faithfulness, wards of those who can't 'control their instincts' and drives up the overall value of the woman.

They literally reproduce like insects. Their only interest is having as many children as possible (hence harems) so they have more fighters to spread their cancer religion. Gas kikes and mudshits.

Nice Dubbels, and yes, "dating" is a tremendous euphemism these days. You just know those girls that have ridden the cock carousel, they have a…worn-out look to them, a weird combination of lust and weariness.

I'm into my twenties and it took a while to figure out what "rode hard and put up wet" meant, but now I've truly understood it.

I suppose it sounds good, up to the point where you remember mehmet might cut your head of because you are a kafir or some other by-product of milk.
If muzzies really weren't so radical I suppose it could work, I mean we already had two cool leaders from muzzieland who civilized their people.

Sandindus will find whatever excuse the quran gives them to violate a girl, especially a "kaffir" one.

I agree that decency and monogamy is important for social stability but let's not fool ourselves that our White ancestors weren't extramaritally muhdicking sluts since we were Cro Magnons.

Absolutely civic.

They still wouldn't be as keen if they didn't walk around in their underwear.

Nationalism doesn't extend to other nations, cuck.

i'm implying feminists and women should associate islam and muslim men with familiar radical conservative bodies

i'm not talking actual alliance.
i'm thinking feminists would reconsider sympathy with islam and freak out if they knew christianity and islam were in the same boat when it comes to sluts.

though, i'm not sure if there's any outspoken christian figures in france.

I think he means that having a citizenship doesn't make you American, being born in America to Americana parents does.
Although I honestly don't know what makes an America, you're all just mystery meat.

Back in my libshit phase dating a slut was among my first red-pills. No matter how she tried to convince us both that "this was in the past" and that she wanted a serious relationship she simply could not bond emotionally, untrusting and self-absorbed no matter how I much tried to open to her and conform to her prince charmy perceptions.

They are damaged goods. Dicks breaks something inside them and it's not only the hymen.

Sure, I'm in favor of expelling all the niggers from my country, but white americans should only have loyalty and kinship with other white americans. Our country for itself.

Funny, I thought it was only in my area of origin that Christians honor-killed sluts and adulterers.

It still doesn't give you the right to undermine others but I get what you're saying, all nations should primarily look out for the interests of their own people, the people that created the system in the first place, to ensure a better way of life for their own kind.
If a system doesn't do exactly that it is faulty in its fundament as it stops working for the purpose it was created for and thus is pointless

Race is far more important than soil and until the US is an ethnostate whites should be working together, not laughing in competitions of who's the most cucked.

Damn di I miss the crusades and inquisitions.

I bet you just hit puberty tbh

Sure, I don't expend effort to undermine others. I merely say, fellow americans should sit back and watch the failures of others and take notes as we observe so we know what not to do in the future.

French interests are not German interests are not American interests are not Canadian interests. Fuck off and leave each country for their own people. I will trade with you if it is beneficial and that is the furthest extent I care to leave isolationism.

Cucks are the most dangerous of all

Our enemies have no such compunctions, your strategies will lead to failure.

I think I'm going to puke

This is why we are doomed.
When beaten and bullied by muslims, white women retort by touting feminism.

Totally been there, innocence is something that can't be regained. And it's not just innocence, it's real passion and a capacity for love and a willingness to, well, become dependent on someone else.

So cute I won't even report.

I don't see Asians crying to rally together because of "the yellow race", I don't see negroids all over the planet unifying under one banner for "the brown race". It's no different when cucks like you shout about "the white race". Globalism is still globalism even if it's comprised of all white nations.

Your statement speaks volumes of the dwindling numbers of white people in the world, the reason a minority of durqa durqa savages are beating you in your own home is because, as said, you have no instincts at all.

redpilldoctor.com/women-rather-raped-invaders-by-invader-than-be-stuck-beta-males/

Let me guess, they will also be homosexual right? I mean, ((Implicitly white)).

A man with no family has nothing to fight for, reason why you are here, shitposting your life away instead of being out there doing something to fix your state, hell, not even your fucking neighborhood.

Muslims will all die along with the Jews.

What is this bullshit?

It is not globalism, it is cooperation to advance the cause of nationalism. Globalism is giving up sovereignty to global interests.

the point is to piss off sluts

I can cooperate with my own people in my own country to advance the cause of nationalism within my own borders. What happens to you is of no consequence to me, we'll just build the wall ten feet higher every time you try to involve us in your problems. And if, IF those problems reach us, we will blow them away with the strongest military on the planet.

I am not going to marry them you know except if by some freak chance they were virgins despite their short-short-shorts

Though muhdicking days are in the past I seriously don't see what's the issue with a young man fucking sluts around.

inb4: muh degeneracy
I ain't gonna make a role-model of myself in a completely rotten society. As a matter of fact being sexually active as a male makes you more socially influential.

Me too, but my homelands' history on the issue goes quite further back. Let's just say we were by far the last to be Christianized in the wider area that is now my country and still it wasn't enough to convince us that you should be sinless in order to stone a whore we preferred knives though.

What's it like being a nigger? Can you tell me?

Ultimately you're irrelevant and people that are far smarter than you realize that your tactics are doomed to failure.

America became the single greatest superpower on the planet while it was isolationist. We don't need you, you need us.

That Syrian looked pretty tasty to me.

Yet Trump went to the UK as well to congratulate them on Brexit. This isolationist thing may have worked a century or two ago when you couldn't get anywhere in the world in a quick plane flight but tactics must evolve and thankfully those of us with actual influence are not brain dead like you.

join or die

Because neither of them as racial wholes are going extinct.

Salty Britcuck detected

And we're still the strongest nation on the planet. No thanks to you.

Do you guys have a problem fucking you own little sister or something?

Funny thing is that I'm American.

Stop making morality an excuse for your virginity, son.

Kirino's a shit.

She's worst girl to the point of creating a singularity of shit taste.

There are others

Breeding is a constant need, user. If we give up on it for a few decades while we dig ourselves out of this massive hole we're in, it will be too late.

You don't have to, unless you are also of low value? Why do you deserve a high quality woman (other than having taken an IQ test online once proving you're a genius)?

Got it, no wonder niggers literally choose suicide over real responsibility.

archive.is/2HrN1

And just to not be misunderstood as virgin-shamer, if you are honest to God/Odin/TippyFedoraInTheSky saving yourself for marriage then that's respectable if not admirable but attacking others like a rabid purist over something both free and married White men did since times immemorial only makes you look as either bitter or a mindless zealot.

Why should anyone lower their standards? 3DPD is shit enough on average as is.

Not that user but I have issues with guys that fuck virgins before marriage. I don't give a shit what people do with women who are already riding the cock carousel though.

That's rather funny coming from a involuntary virgin.

Fully agreed, Such "men" are scum and should be fucking shot.

>>>/gaschamber/

And what exactly is your objection?

No that's your own projection there, buddy.

We'll even if he was a genius, why exactly does a genius deserve to reproduce? He could still be an asshole with tons of defects of some kind.

Yeah I'm sure the Africans and Indians agree with you there. Controlled breeding is more of a need than breeding more of this.

Sorry, but I don't think that the actions of some degenerate godless whites is the way to happiness and prosperity, Schlomo.

He's talking to people on Holla Forums, I have faith that noone here would fuck up badly enough to produce that as a son.

Not all whites are created equal.

Even still, unless you go full Varg and raise them innawoods somewhere, corruption will seep in. That's not the biggest problem though, the biggest problem is spending all the time and resources to raise them when there can be a war on the horizon. Priorities shift when one has a family, say, from fighting that war to fleeing.

They already do this.
aljazeera.com/blogs/africa/2013/05/71736.html

Nonwhites are literal fucking r-type reproducing sub-humans.

And that kind of mentality is why kikes have cucked you with rental mudslime dicks.

fuck
archive.is/Q19Wz

Nah, it's because the holocaust never happened. It's okay because it will soon, and then maybe the nonwhites will understand they never really had enough power to be merciful.

Not that I disagree but I hope you realize that whipping out the kikes alone will not make you attractive to women or reproductively more successful. At least not in a single generation.

Same reason you can't get a great job with no credentials/experience; if you want a good woman, you have to be a good man.

We are nowhere near in the same situation as India. We have plenty of resources and our population is declining. Whites are already a small global minority, and we need to at the very least maintain our numbers lest we be completely overrun.

What's the point of even fighting a war to save whites if we're all just going to die off from becoming NEET MGTOW weebs?

Newfag

It is a parent's responsibility to raise their children right.
War is always a possibility that's on the horizon, you may as well say that noone should ever breed.

That doesn't answer the question. Why should anyone lower their standards?

And secondly, men have the luxury of being self sufficient, since they are the providers. I don't have to look for a woman. Woman on the other hand, need a husband and a family, or their lives are pretty much over. I get to sit back and judge them with high standards, and I lose nothing if none come my way. They lose everything if they don't get married, though. Women can't provide for themselves well on average.

You seem content to be a genetic dead end so I suppose you don't.

Stop joining faggot movements you retard.

Thats not what that means retard.

Now Portugese, Sicilians and Greeks? Yeah ok

You are absolutely correct. I am happy with my life and I am happy with my own solitude, I don't depend on the company of others for validation.

Did you lose your balls in that war?

You don't have to, unless you refuse to raise your standards for yourself. Your two choices if you're looking for a woman "out of your league" are to either lower your standards or improve yourself.

This is an advantage, yes, but it's not the whole picture. Obviously having a job is a big plus when it comes to attracting women, but actually being successful at that job, having strong family values, and being physically fit and healthy are also important. Unless you're a multi-millionaire your money alone isn't going to make up for being a disgusting, immoral slob.

It's not merely some possibility – it is inevitable as much as you think Democracy will save you – and it's not a matter of everyone stopping and listening to these words. I'm not talking to the world here, I'm talking to people who are likely to sacrifice for it.

How about this place stops fostering faggot movements instead?

I don't improve myself for the benefit of impressing succubi, I only improve myself for the benefit of being able to look myself in the mirror and be more content with how I'm treating myself. Men are in the position of power when it comes to getting women, but most are too cucked by muhdik and the vaginal jew that they think the opposite and give the power to the women.

I think you're making a huge leap here from self-improvement to grovelling before women. I'm not telling you to become a cucked vagina worshipping fedora, I'm telling you to become the best man you can be, find a woman of the same caliber, and start a strong family.

Are you fucking lost?

chechar.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/ns-on-homosexuality/

I know democracy won't save me, I just don't have the certainty when it comes to the timeline of when war will erupt as you.

I like both

So you wish to emulate gooks, niggers and shitskins? All of your opinions have been discarded.

Trump will not make anime real.

TRUMP WILL HOLOCAUST ANIME

Sounds like they had an enriching experience.

"Southern France" = "North-North Africa"

But why would a virgin marry a whore.

Women already earn as much as men, user, they're getting more places in high school and higher education, and have a better chance of getting hired, all this without making up over 90% of workplace casualties. I'd argue they can provide for themselves well enough, but you do you.

They always attack in groups. They have dozens of other shitskins to back themselves up. You can lift as much as you want but without weapons you are fucked.

You can't win though. If you bring a weapon and defend yourself you go to jail. It's go to jail or let a bunch of shitskins bash you and your gf/wife/children.

それは「自殺」ってうんだよ。ボケ

Fucking this.

I feel for the Europeans. I hail from the land of Zimmerman and I pack heat. Shitskins are few in number here and have not tried anything, but I guarantee you there will be violent retaliation if they're stupid enough to try it (they are).

(((Nordicists))) everyone

This.
How does anyone get beaten up by muds full stop?
Never seen a physically intimidating one outside of a movie.
They're usually skinny weasels that get knocked down easy.
The French guys must have been full on nu-male types that probably made excuses for their attackers afterwards.

Just letting you know your family will hang in front of you

Cut jeans are just not sexy.

MOAR

Well, there's some children who know what Mudslimes are like, now.
Future shock troops for the extermination of every Mudslime in the middle east & Europe, and…hopefully…all across the globe.

I wish I didn't have such a fetish for that dusky skin

What bothers me is that three grow men were beaten up by two teenagers. Jesus

Men are weak these days, user.

What likely transpired was that these teenagers were actually in their mid-30's. The rapefugees lie about their age all the time.

I worked with one girl muslim in her mid 20's. She goes to high school. The high school lists her as 16 years old. Because, common sense is dead/racist/discriminatory.

Also, these guys probably were afraid that acting in self defense would be illegal and/or racist/bigoted.

I want a French girl

Kek demands it

Stop breathing

Islam which leftists and women CLAIM is so great, rejects whoredom, transretardation, and Fedoras.

And their very presence red pills whites.

We could sieze society at this point. If we wait to long it will belong to them, but at this point the public is with us.

You like the hairy used up chain smoker type?

So what if you do? Hot chicks are great, faggot, and if you can't see one without needing to rape or attack her, you should be kicked back to the desert where you belong.