GUYS IT IS HAPPENING

GUYS IT IS HAPPENING

LIVE: MERKEL'S PARTY POLITICIAN DECLARES "TAKE IN MUSLIM REFUGEES IN OR ACCEPT WAR"

zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/hauptnavigation/live#/beitrag/livevideo/1822600/Das-ZDF-im-Livestream

Did anyone catch this, can we get a German fag to translate and youtube it????

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8nHsK
zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/kanaluebersicht/aktuellste/414#/kanaluebersicht/414
zdf.de/form/programmdatensuche-50.html?action=search&both=both&broadcast=maybrit illner&config=upcoming
zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/hauptnavigation/live#/beitrag/video/2830542/"maybrit-illner"-vom-8-September-2016
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabor_Steingart
youtube.com/user/freiepropaganda/videos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Strobl
twitter.com/ConanOBrien/status/773958825036640256
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/04/27/the-european-union-always-was-a-cia-project-as-brexiteers-discov/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/1356047/Euro-federalists-financed-by-US-spy-chiefs.html
washingtonsblog.com/2016/03/european-union-american-idea.html
thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/23120-the-real-agenda-behind-the-cia-spawning-the-eu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Committee_on_United_Europe
www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/pais/people/aldrich/publications/oss_cia_united_europe_eec_eu.pdf
ansa.it/english/news/2014/10/16/frontex-triton-operation-to-support-italys-mare-nostrum_ad334b2e-70ca-44ce-b037-4d461ec0d560.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump for interest

cant play vid, is it because of adblocker?

Literally fucking nothing.

>>>/cuckchan/

It was live, I don't know German or don't recognize the show

can someone find it who is in Germany

Right on queue

Here's your chutzpah badge

should be cue

forgive me kek, am just a simple user, doing thy bidding

Every time I hear about Merkle, It's not good news.

archive.is/8nHsK

here is the cuck chan thread if it helps

Still need a German fag to find the clip though and translate. It would go nicely with the EU VP saying the same thing.

We need to figure out WTF is going on and why in the hell NOT taking refugees would cause a war.

It's Maybritt Illner a weekly Talkshow

The show ended a few hours ago
the VOD will be available soon
zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/kanaluebersicht/aktuellste/414#/kanaluebersicht/414

a rerun starts in 3 hours
zdf.de/form/programmdatensuche-50.html?action=search&both=both&broadcast=maybrit illner&config=upcoming

Because the EU has threatened force against countries that don't follow their edicts, the EU has been building a secret army out of german and other member countrys armys, and germany is, in a large part, the EU.

The irony here is that the country that is blamed for 2 world wars and has been occupied, pacified, mind-controlled for decades to keep it from starting another "racist" war, is now about to start a war to force race mixing on others.

Daily reminder that hitler did nothing wrong.

noice, can we get someone to confirm they will record it

and maybe also subtitle it and translate

I'm collecting all the white genocide videos for a compilation I'm working on.

Found the Britcuck

War against who? Hungary?

Also someone webm it for me. I can speak german.

Burger here, how is that not true? My understanding is that France and Germany are the "heavy hitters", economically and politically.

Germany is the EU's cash cow, but they have practically zero influence on any of its policies

Then WW3 it should be. Some battles should be fought, regardless of the consequences.

nice dubs

except for the whole refugee thing

How jeb bush thinks his wife looks.

Who has all the power? Jews I assume, but what nation to they claim to represent?

Germany with occasional support from France set European policy. You can argue they can have their strings pulled by others or that Eurocrats come from all countries and congregate in Belgium, but ultimately without Germany the EU falls apart.

If German politicians hadn't declared the gates open, the refugee crisis wouldn't be affecting Europe like it is.

Germany was the country that pushed the EU shenanigans in Ukraine the hardest.

If German politicians hadn't pushed Ireland into a bank guarantee to cover GCB investments, they wouldn't have been forced to take an (((IMF))) bailout and have citizens in indentured servitude.

I know Germans on this board consider their country occupied, or some Americans can't see how the country of the Third Reich could be in its current state, but the fact is German politicians and leaders are the driving force behind the EU.

Germany controls the EU finances, Germany is control by the USA, USA is control by Israel, Israel is control by Satan.

German here.
Germany's military is a joke. The Bundeswehr attaches black painted broomsticks to their tanks etc.
This is just another empty threat.
German politicians have made these threats before.

Welp. Time to bust out the old tunes.

more like if gondola was pizza delivery girl

look at space at crook of right elbow though
tfw there are no real gondola girls delivering the pizza

No shit

It is happening

For fucks sake Holla Forums take your meds.
Do you realise how stupid threads like these make us look?

The best happenings are always the ones where we don't know what they are.

Accept war with open fucking arms, time to clean shop.

At least the good news is people are so sick and tired of this shit that they now have to resort to force/violence. Don't they think this shit will backfire at all?

Hotwheels went transgender and got a leg transplant?

:^)

>It was live, I don't know German or don't recognize the show

>GUYS GUYS I DON'T SPEAK GERMAN BUT THAT GUY SPEAKING IN GERMAN SAYS SOMETHING IMPORTANT AND I KNOW IT BECAUSE I SAW IT ON 4CHAN!

Nigger, you should have asked for a translation first. There's a deutsch thread every week here, you can't miss it. You go there, you ask for a translation and then if it's important you start a new thread.

its was on half chan they were flipping out about it

thats the plan, they want the system to collapse so they can

1. cause mass starvation and finacial collapse, then blame it on nationalists

2. bring in the NWO as the solution

They sure don't want the rapeugees to get the blame, but those ebil whites.

I won't even waste my time watching this shit.

This program is know for being completely meaningless.

Here's the link to this shit:

zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/hauptnavigation/live#/beitrag/video/2830542/"maybrit-illner"-vom-8-September-2016

I don't know anything about anything, so I'm gonna post a thread about not knowing anything about anything.

"give us the war, then" said every self respecting citizen. "we'll come for you first".

nice digits

so nothing happened?

someone download this shit

but who controls Satan?

Jews obviously

>>>/gamergatehq/

On my way …

it's rather sad to watch, cuckery galore

lol

Anyone know what time in the video the offending comment was made?

yep, OP just a faggot

I'm 22 minutes in and I haven't heard it yet

I'm surprised how good looking all the Germans are, no fatties like in America.

What the fuck am I reading?

The (((EU))) is finally showing its true colors. It is not a "union", it is an occupying foreign dictatorship.

Every "member" of the "EU" is an occupied country.

waiting for that fag to say this word

Holy fucking kek that guy's face. Seriously why do people find this girl attractive? No curves, short waist (which corresponds to absolutely no shapliness in the limbs) and a saggy face.

57:43 +

The fag* (its not one of Merkel's party politicians but a journalist / kike drone, btw.) states that Germany definitely won't be Germany in the future anymore and that there's no alternative to this.
Germany will change, Germans will change and all of this is an irreversible 'transformation process'.

* de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabor_Steingart

can you post the exact time stamps he says it and a translation, I'll add subtitles and webmd it

Yeah, but if Germany's military is a joke, then most European countries probably have joke militaries as well. In a war between ants, it doesn't matter that they're all weak, one just has to be less weak than the others. Besides, you can bet that """Germany""" would have plenty of help from the freedom-loving US, in fighting those evil fascist dictators like Orban.

I can't wait until we make all jews part of an irreversible transformation process.

You don't actually need to do this tho.
There are entire yt channels which TL;DR those shows.

Example:
youtube.com/user/freiepropaganda/videos

Can confirm.
He literally pulled a spectre.

I am amazed that Germans are apparently OK with this sort of blatant anti-white, anti-citizen rhetoric and the corresponding actions of their government. I'm hoping that opposition is simply being under reported by the German media and there will be massive changes come election time. But anything is possible with the level of insane faggotry that exists in the world right now.

How do people buy into this "Germany is going away and there is nothing that can stop it" bullshit when it's the German government itself that is causing the change? Of course it could be stopped. Is the world just straight up retarded now?

57:54 - 58:00

The bullshit he states directly afterwards (put in [brackets]) can be ignored as it is the usualrelativistic propaganda.

oh, there definitely is a huge nationalist group somewhere in germany, just like us. somewhere hidden kek where the normalfags dont go where they can discuss their hatred of the muds and the government, it might only take 1 massive terror attack from the muds to trigger all out civil war.

would be good to have his whole line from 55:30 - 58 when the guy interrupts for prosperity, we need evidence against these genocidal maniacs

This, nobody has influence on their policies, they are unelected and their very existence is for and from treason committed by the leaders of it's memberstates.

It's corruption in its most basic and obvious form.

German leadership is just a cheerleader of said corruption.

checked

But the German government is definitely influential in EU policy, and the German government is very much elected. Oh I know you can go on about vote rigging, but there are many millions of excellent german goyim who turn out in droves for their favorite kosher parties. Fuck, only a year ago there were throngs of people in the streets welcoming the invaders. That kind of brainwashing runs very deep.

Yeah, but they have the same worries we have in the US. Do the redpills outnumber the SJWs and women who apologize to their rapists….

If not, and things are really too far gone, Hillary will be our Merkel, and will have 8 years to completely destroy the country.

I'd prefer not to be murdered by shitskins and have my family raped thanks to some ignorant, buttblasted white-guilt faggots that think borders are fucking racist.

I am very much in agreement that they are totally brainwashed and cucked, however to the extent of their influence of the EU I would argue that they are expendable.

They may have been responsible for this attempt to doom Europe but they are also the prime recipient of the hordes and will likely soon be the first ones down.

I hate your disgusting Germany propaganda.
Why are you Germans obsessed with watching monkeys fuck your women?

Hollywood

damn son low blow

she looks like she is dropping a load in her pants tbh

curtis lemay and bomber harris need to come back and finish the job tbh. we need to ally again britbros, we bomb in the day, you bomb at night and we won't stop until everything from the rhine to the oder is grey slag

top cuck

had worse

Satan is also known as the 'light bringer'. While the christ god is a fucking semitic volcano demon.

What do you think?

pics w/ timestamp

Watch Pastor Andersons NWO bible thing

He shows how the NIV version and the New King James bible are inverted so the NIV says Lucifer is Jesus.

55:13 - 56:05

Ich hab' jetzt in meiner Heimatstadt ein Projekt gemacht, verstehen Sie … wenn ich in ein mittelständisches Unternehmen zu einem Handwerker in Baden-Württemberg geh', der klagt nicht über zu hohe Steuern und zu viel Bürokratie, nein, der sagt: "Keine Leut"! Das heißt, er hat keine Menschen. Ja, und das müssen wir zusammenbringen. Das dauert Monate und Jahre und wir haben jetzt in Heilbronn ein Modell gemacht mit der Bundesagentur für Arbeit, mit dem BAMF [Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge] und es dauert einen Tag und dann sind die in Arbeit. Und so müssen wir's jetzt bundesweit hinkriegen und ein bisschen Tempo machen.

Shitty translation attempt:

I've recently started a project in my hometown, you know, you have to understand … if I'm visiting a craftsman in his small business in Baden-Württemberg, he won't complain about overtaxation and too much bureaucracy, no, he says: "No employees"! This means he got no people. Yes, and that's exactly what we have to bring together. This [process usually] takes months and years, but we've started a project [in cooperation] with the employment agency, with the 'BAMF' [federal agency for migration and refugees] and it takes ONE DAY and they're brought into work. And that's the way we have to handle this nationwide and we have to be quick.

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Strobl

*greentext fail - my bad.

I'm the poster you replied to. Different ID because home from work. I'm not a Brit, I'm a Burger. I justify that statement because Germany has the strongest economy of the EU members and he who pays the bills, as always, makes the rules.

Translate this shit plox

Massive torchlight processions in the streets of berlin with martial marching music when?

Speaking of the "rapefugees", Conan O'Brien's currently filming a special episode in Germany, so of course he has to go to Templehof Airport to show us that the (mostly young adult male) refugees aren't at all scary, goys.

twitter.com/ConanOBrien/status/773958825036640256

tl;dr he blames every germans feeling bad about merkel and refugees at 6trillion different problems also germany will stay the same, which is why germany has a parallel culture inside it with sharia law(not kidding, in big parts of munich there are muslim judges that solve muslim problems. yada yada. Guy is probably from the CDU or SPD

It's the pedos leftover from her Kickass films.

Where's based Bomber Harris when you need him?

I want to subtitle it for normies

that's basically a redpill right there, a lot of Americans think it could never happen and tend to disbelieve claims of this

Actually saw this at a car show this year.

Wow didn't know it was that bad in Germany.

War can't come soon enough,

And who is going to fight that war for you?

Pick one.

whites obviously

what are you anti Semitic?

Holy shit how hard is it to get a real translation from someone?

Yes.

No, elites rule the EU. Not any memberstate government.

This is how i can tell you're an uneducated nigger and you need to shut the fuck up. The EU Parliament is theatre, the EU Commission is where your EU laws come from and you don't get to vote anyone into that Commission, they are appointed.

Post it in /Deutschpol/.

>Steingart: The hyper-complexity of our time, in which things, that originally didn't have anything to do with each other became interconnected, as well as the rapid digitalization that is changing the workplace environment. We also have to deal with a globalization which actually leads to a shift in the international balance of power in disadvantage of the west and in favor of other continents, and we have to deal with a failed Europeanisation - we're [the Germans] are financing this European project with fiat money - a fact that, by the way, was the beginning of the AfD's success story and the beginning of our difficulties with that party. This combination of Europeanisation, digitalization and globalization is creating a hyper-complexity, which politicians try to escape by fictionalization and banalization. "Germany remains Germany" is, in my opinion, the next wrong statement by our chancellor [after her "Wir schaffen das" / "We're gonna make it"]. Considering the pressure resulting from all these events - this can't be true at all. We have to take our population onto a journey. Germany won't remain the way it is. We will change, we are in a transformation process - which I don't want to use as an opportunity to create fear, but curiosity instead. But to deny this transformation process results in public unrest. Everyone is recognizing it, from ordinary people, who are walking through city centers, up to the managers of DAX-listed companies.

awesome TY, adding text now

I love how they try to spin the advancement of fucking smartphone technology into mass migration.

that all of you fuckin' goys can't even understand.

Now move along.

if this gets subtitles it will viral out of control

Considering the mental state of the perfectly conditioned audience, this meaningless flood of words alone will be enough to convince them.

His mutilated corpse was later found in a swamp near Berlin.

Reminds me of this one

Enjoy.

So glad its not my day job to subtitle videos sheeeiiit.

Such a great redpill.

They want to end our race, to end our hope.
So poetic.

kek

shit taste in women

Shit taste in Moba

I don't play mobas, I just thought the girl was cute.

I want to see a live action version of Eva.

I know it would be extremely bad, but I still want to see that.

It will probably have some jewss like Ghost in a Shell and Dragon Ball.

Hell is forever!

I have great taste in ASSFAGGOTS
I hate every single one

Tell me more about Anna Yrjola.

Anna Yrjölä. 21 y/o, Kouvola, Finland. 199 posts; 648 followers; 323 following. Vielä huominen ja se ois kesätyöt taputeltu!✌ #selfie. 🤘 🤘 #vapaapäivä

Then your "understanding" is crap.

The EU is, was and has always been from day one and on, an American project remotely controlled by Washington.

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/04/27/the-european-union-always-was-a-cia-project-as-brexiteers-discov/

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/1356047/Euro-federalists-financed-by-US-spy-chiefs.html

washingtonsblog.com/2016/03/european-union-american-idea.html

thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/23120-the-real-agenda-behind-the-cia-spawning-the-eu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Committee_on_United_Europe

www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/pais/people/aldrich/publications/oss_cia_united_europe_eec_eu.pdf

I hope when the civil war comes, that Finnish men make good use of their Valmets against the Arabs. Those Finnish women truly are the master race.

WTF is this Gordian Knot of word vomit?

Not a single argument for why diversity is good. Why it is necessary.

Only, 'this is the inevitable future I, and my progressive cohorts, saw in our crystal ball!'

More like America is run by jews and they use it to fuck up everything. Does the second world war ring a bell?

keep dreaming

Mark my words: Trump posters and American nationalists are the new brit/pol/ civic nationalists.

Oh look, it's the people who chant the same slogans as the antifa leftycucks who march in favor of the refugees in the first place.

Not likely.

The right one is irony right? RIGHT?

Nope, "progressive leftists" hate themselves that much.

I bet you believe CIVIC was meant literally as well, you clueless halfwit.

Honestly the replies were pretty mixed. The fact that there was any support for it at all was the appalling part. Also see:
You don't have much of a leg to stand on here anyway since its pretty commonly know that brit/pol/ likes Harris, even if you want to say its just a meme we have a plethora of examples of memes turning into honest opinions.

That picture always draws out butthurt brits, not my fault your countrymen are cucks.

So you could say they're unhappy with the collateral damage.

I think what is unsaid about the situation, and why there is a fair amount of push against these sentiments of the west already being lost is that there is very little viable opposition right now.

Don't get me wrong, ideals that many of us hold are finally beginning to come to the forefront, but we're still very much outside of acceptable thought (I hate that I have to use that term).

The Overton window is massively important because right now you're getting mad at people for not choosing an option that simply doesn't occur to them currently. It's like forcing everyone to choose between blue or red and getting mad that they don't pick brown.

We're still on the ropes, definitely, but just consider how far nationalism has come despite how maligned it is in all sources of media.

Retardation reigns in the public currently. Think about how fast this 'borders are racist and genocidal' thing set in. Then think about how quickly that can turn around. Mass media has forced everyone's attention span to mirror a goldfish. Literally everything is moving faster and that is a very good thing for us. They can't make themselves stick in mass consciousness which is why things have to continue to shock and be crass. Nationalism has the staying power that white replacement does not. Their way of thinking don't stand out day to day, ours has and will.

Finnish women are so beautiful, tbh.

Why are you anglos obsessed with fighting wars for Israel?

Germany has less soldiers/fighting men than the Swiss.

If so how comes, that all that policies harm Germany and benefit others. For example since the creation of the Euro the income of Mediterranean countries households multiplied (strongest Greece) while German household incomes stagnated, corrected for inflation Germans are today much poorer than in the 80’s. Same for the net worth of households, Germans are the poorest Europeans, save for Eastern-European countries and even their households are going to overtake those of Germany. I say that based on EU statistic.

It wasn’t Germany who wanted the Euro, but France, who made it a condition for reunification.
EU Mediterranean countries weren’t forced in the Euro, but cheated their way in. Northern EU were/are much more reluctant, did correctly suspect they’d be expected to pay the “fiesta” of the Meds. That fiesta did actually happened, but Meds probably think they “earned, deserved it”, it was based on credit, the Meds now expect the Germans to pay.

Today France seeks direct access to German tax income and bank accounts, European Fiscal Union, basically they plan to loot Germany further.

>If German politicians hadn't declared the gates open

It is/was Italy and Greece who basically invited illegal immigrants for years, always sending them further north. Italy does this since decades, minimum since the Yugoslav civil war. They did nothing to protect their frontier, as contractual obliged, in the knowledge always be able to send the unwanted further north.

May I remind you that “EU border security” is in fact a transport/trafficking of illegal immigrants to (northern) Europe, starting in the early years of this century, 2004/2006, most active Italy and it’s navy:
ansa.it/english/news/2014/10/16/frontex-triton-operation-to-support-italys-mare-nostrum_ad334b2e-70ca-44ce-b037-4d461ec0d560.html

As for any “declarations”, it was the Austrian chancellor Feyman who did in fact published first a “everybody welcome” message and the Russians already noticed that it were surprisingly US and British Twitter addresses who most enthousiasticly “welcomed refuges to Germany”.

It was the USA who engineered the catastrophe in Ukraine

The US lapdog Poland even accused Germany of “being in the pocket of Putin”, while Germany asked to be cautious. Not rocking the boat in the relations to Russia/SU is standing policy in Germany for decades, even with a puppet regime and under ocupation.

Irland pushed a tax evasion and “off-shore banking” policy for decades. They had a beggar your neighbour policy, undermining the tax base of the very countries they expected to pay for Irish expenses.

It was the Irish who had no interest to let their bank industry go bust.

Irish banker are on record for poking fun about “stupid Germans” paying Irish loans.

Irland has undeserved a very good public image in Germany, the land it owns his independence. I have made it a personal policy to inform on occasion everyone what a treasonous, backstabbing scum the Irish are.

Hello, how is the weather in Tel Aviv?

ebin meme bro

Meme or not the Bundeswehr IS shit.

He should have just gone to the jungle in Calais instead, plenty of nice refugees there to make friends with.

Wtf man

Once again the fate of Europe is in the USA's hands. Either they will finally be the saviors they've spent 70 years propagandizing us about or they'll still be the same Jewish golem that will perform the final blow.

Notice how much they're accelerating plans even more? No more secretive behavior, it's an outright mad dash for the finish line before our alternatives are officially, legally, honorfully in power.

They can feel the heat around the corner

Reject refugees or accept RWDS.

He is right though.

All muds will fight against western intervention there. It's like a trade-off, you can't make your business and exchange in your currency over their country's oil and stop them from entering Europe at the same time.

Then there's the whole strategy to make EU into a USA 2.0. These refugees serve that purpose and on top of that lend EU influence over middle east and africa.

Looks like someone studied Rules for Radicals pretty well.

No, they're dumping their worst people here and at the same time are colonizing Europe.

Only if the EU has one hell of a powerful military and civilian corps ready to go to entrap them all and make them all eat pork before letting women kill them, livestreaming it by hacking all the islamic TV broadcasting stations 24/7.

WE THE GOVERNMENT ARE THE ONES FORCING IT TO BECOME MORE BROWN

This is the ultimate lie. That this invasion is naturally occurring and inevitable, when it fact it is the governments that are actively working against their own citizens to import these violent muslim jihadis.

There is no other reason that these countries are becoming more brown than the fact that the government wills it.

Best goy of the day.

Enjoy this weebshit.

Muslims will become important in Europe. It's a liberal version of Islamism.

Not to mention the middle east is strategic, the west always want to have dominance over there.

3rd pic is Omar Sy, a "french" actor, a muslim too.
He's the favorite personnality of french people 2016 and one of the most favorite actor nowadays. When they're not arab or crypto-kike, they're fucking nigger.

Could you be the one who uploaded about 10 of these songs a few months ago after some user asked you?

How disgusting it must feel for you to have to admit this about your once glorious nations military

Stay strong krauts, lets make Deutschland great again

Angela Kasmierczak is a polish kike who immigrated to the DDR.

American nationalism IS civic nationalism. One of the first nations in modern history.

It has more to do with UN agreements and the fact they have decided that they will determine what the proper "population level" is for each area of the earth, and they will send that number of people there.

Shill harder chaim.

it has to do with proping up the banks, because the Jew reduced white birth rates below 2.1 replacement level

compare with

was there some secret conference somewhere where all these kikes and traitors got these ideas injected into their minds, that we never even heard about?

their message is so consistent and well-programmed it has to be coming from one source.

shit taste in autism

You call that autistic…

its talking points… the liberals are good at talking points and they go global through things like the Council on Foreign relations and the trilateral commission

déjà fucking vu

here's another.

wut

Epic /k/uckhold meme faggot.

It's entirely your fault Ami, in the 2+4 treaty you imposed retarded restrictions on the German military, so you would be needed for "protection".
Pretty Jewish, really.

Christ!

Lord, how I despise that face.

John 8:44

Come on user. Don't be a fag. I know you know better.

Indeed.

At en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group maybe.

I remember reading that this is "im strong" pose, but to me it just looks like a gaping vagina ready to be fucked

Explain to me how that debunks the fact that american nationalism is civic nationalism.

Also how does a text written back when germanics were still new on the continent and americans were not pure euromutts somehow change the fact that the US is not an ethno state?

Perfect metaphor for future Europe.

Is that supposed to be a Asuka cosplay?

she has a yt channel full of weapons-grade sexy autism. i can never remember the name of it though.

Given where we are, I thought she was going to rub it in for the family dog. Half relieved, half disappointed. Who is she and are there more videos?

I'd lick her clean tbh lads