So I was banned from 4chan's Holla Forums for responding to a thread that had been up for hours...

So I was banned from 4chan's Holla Forums for responding to a thread that had been up for hours, but after responding to one of the posters about Project Blue Beam the thread was deleted within a couple of minutes, now I see this.

It is still mind blowing how the internet has devolved into nothing but a bulletin board for propaganda.
Gone are the days of being able to freely talk about whatever is on your mind, or shitposting on imageboards.
Now you're banned for disturbing the zog machine.

I'm pretty certain now that 4chan has been a government operation all along.

I can't understand how that site went from being the bastion of free speech to becoming so censored.

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_bluebeam04.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im pretty sure even 8/pol/ is run by drumpfs PR team lol. Mods will never acknowledge when he lies or sucks jew dick.

they censored you just as you'd censor them if you were a mod at some shithole web page. you're just angry they have the power in this instance you lack it.

That seems pretty fucked up even for 4chins.

Forum sliding-kun, you are wrong.
This is about the ethos of 4chan, what it used to represent.
The fact that people are being banned for threads like that (which I see there all the time) or being censored for using certain words (like being banned for calling someone niggerlips or shitskin) is a sign that something is seriously wrong on the net.

My guess is that 4chan has always been run by TPTB and they're planning on turning it into some sort of media company.
Gotta clean the image to make it fit in with globalist "modern" society where everyone has been indoctrinated into being an obedient NWO slave.

The only people on 4/pol/ are Shareblue shills and cucks.
After m00t sold out it was largely ignored until the US election. Then it go too influential so the (((usual suspects))) decided it had to be neutered. They were losing the meme war so they had one of their own installed as mod, presumably with Hiroki's compliance, to make sure only the (((correct))) voices were heard. Now it is nothing but a demoralization shilling board aimed at anybody who dares to question cultural marxism.
(((They))) tried the same trick here but 8/pol/, being insanely paranoid, kept the shills under control. The shills failed. They get banned. They tried and tried with DNC and demoralization but they kept getting BTFO. That's why you see many anti-pol threads on Holla Forums and elsewhere (like we give a fuck). So many "imkampfy is a jew/pedo/nigger etc etc etc". They literally don't know what else to do.

something is SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH THE NET ERM MAH GAWD when you are inconvenienced. sure ok.

4chan and Holla Forums had little to know effect on the election the only effect they had was the pepe thing that nobody cared about. Hillary was an unlikable bitch and the media shilled for her, that's why she lost

jesus fucking christ, I meant "no" not "know"

It's bizarre trying to think back to the earlier days.
There was a sense of freedom people of today will never understand if we keep going down this path.

take

for example
forum sliding shill trying to get people like us to be quiet and take whatever comes our way, even if it's inherently negative.
The internet was NOT supposed to be this way (although it's probably how (((they))) intended it to be).

it's not the internet dummy. it's people. people have been doing this forever. you give some people a little bit of authority and they use it to bully people, to try and shut them up, and dominate them. it is the petty nature of people. if it were 200 years ago, you'd be complaining to your friends how your letter to the editor in the newspaper was never published.

That's not even a good analogy.
4chan is nothing like traditional print media, if it were it would be something that would start out blank but anyone could submit content to the magazine regardless of how shitty or insignificant.

you're stupid

seeing as if you insult glorious trump you'll get banned. pretty solid assumption.

Why is Holla Forums the dedicated board for complaining about bans now? OP you should have left 4chan years ago when it first started to suck. You have no one to blame but yourself for wasting time on that shitshow of a imageboard.

The chans were not decisive but they were enough to rattle the establishment. This election marked the point where the deep state lost control of the narrative. They threw everything at it. Look at how much money they spent against Trump. All the tv ads, all the press, all the cable news 24/7. Yet people weren't watching tv, they were watching social media. That's where the meme war was fought. Holla Forums frightened them enough for the MSM to run stories about "nazi frogs". Of course, the monumental hubris and arrogance of the establishment meant they thought we could be easily contained. They didn't send their best. No top level CIA agents for teh chans, just basements full of indoctrinated college kids following scripts for a few cents per post.
They're still struggling to regain narrative control to this day.

So I looked that up and it has to be a parody of conspiracy theories.

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_bluebeam04.htm

lol

No it's very real and easy for the technological stage humanity is in.
They're just holographic projections in the sky.

Nah mate, not even close.