What do you hear when you open your window user ? Do you like what you hear ?

What do you hear when you open your window user ? Do you like what you hear ?

I hear birds and cars since I live right next to a road in an urban area, its a bit loud but it isnĀ“t to bad.

usually i hear kids playing
yes

City noise. No.

I hear nothing but nature. Too far away from anyone to hear anything else

data mining thread

I hear sandniggers raping white women if I open my window, so I don't open my windows

I hear my neighbor bitch yelling at her girls to get inside.

Makes me want to save them from her, tbh.

We need to save them.
jk white whores cannot be saved past puberty

I hear someone screaming
MODS

Repent, sinner, for we are in the last days.

Yesterday marked the day of feast beginning the 7 year tribulation.

No.

Cars, pakis, africans, eastern europeans, children crying, women screaming, people fighting, kids stealing, police sirens, the occasional word in english, aeroplanes, neighbours yelling in paki, audible hitting, european techno, the prostitutes on the corner laughing, someone crying - a man I think, a train going by and someone ringing my doorbell usually kids as they shove shit through my letter box. I don't want to answer the door.

niggers and cars

All I usually hear are the birds, cicadas and traffic. My neighbors are courteous enough not to blast nignog music or beat their wives. I also live close to a hospital so ambulance or the occasional helicopter aren't uncommon

Today from like sometime around 9 AM to 6 AM, That whole time was fucking annoying, bass can be felt, loud autistic highpitched voice. I live in an apartment.
It's like they're celebrating because the world didn't end, but in reality it was actually a birthday party.

I hear the lock mechanism releasing the window so it can be opened. I have no opinion regarding this sound.

Why are you such a faggot pedo scumbag?

I live in the suburbs and my neighbors are white old people. Which essentially means it's pretty quiet where I live. Birds and every now and again kids playing.

I can't open my window.
It is bolted shut from the outside.
Well, I assume it is, I can't actually see out of it because it is painted black from the outside.
For all I know it isn't even the outside on the other side of it, I could be in a fake house inside a warehouse someplace for all I know.

Yo nigga I've been trying to get in this motherfucking mansion for two days now. Be back when nou more

I don't get it, that sounds like a perfectly good reason to have your window open.

Mostly dogs, horns, sirens, traffic passing, a fuck ton of small explosions (fireworks celebrating saints) through out the day, people chanting whatever they're selling on the corner. Oh and there's a bar below my place so occasionally some rock music.

It was a nice change hearing the ROTC cadets practicing hand signals and squad advancements or whatever the fuck you wanna call em', right under my window. Usually my roommate opens the window when the room gets too hot or stuffy and I hear the black kids and chattering girls, loud music from cars passing by, sometimes a lawnmower. I'm not opening my damn window atm though, so fuck you OP.