MBTI Thread

What's your MBTI type, Holla Forums?

I'm guessing that most people on chans in general are going to be xNTx types.

16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Mine was INTP

Other urls found in this thread:

personalitypage.com/ISTJ.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

INTJ, at least a few years ago when I last took this test. I was happy with the result.

inb4 reeeeeeee get out normalfag

so you had foreknowledge of the types and "answered" and changed your answers to get your coveted type. sounds like you have a problem.

Does your local theater know their projectionist is missing?

intj i get repeatably whenever asked to do it by my normie friends.

lol no, I was happy to find that the results of the test actually seemed to describe me well. I'm aware of the confounding influence of confirmation bias - nice try though.

Whether I'm INTJ or INTP has always been a point of contention. I honestly can't decide based on the descriptions and I test different from day to day when I test for it.

Maybe I'm on the precipice of both, like I can value and act on either perspective. Or it could be that truly I'm an INTP that admires INTJ and wants to emulate it; preferring the path it leads.

I've taken this test before a few times, I always get INTJ.

INFJ. Gotten the same answer every time I've taken it over the past 5 years.

The dataminer community.

INTJ-a

learn the jungian functions. That'll give you a better understanding of which type you are.

Also there are probably a couple of false positives for INTJ and INTP
I expect there to be a lot ISTXs who test as INTXs. Probably some ISFXs here too

what are you talking about? i'm an astrophysicist not that is any of your business, so no you don't know me.

AINT NO ONE GUNNA TELL ME WHAT I AM

you literally just tell yourself what you are then the site confirms it.

NAH NIGGA STAY OUTA MY BRAIN

gee alright

ENTP-A. Used to be INTJ pretty consistently when I was younger. Now I'm a happy normie with a cutie teen gf.

Cutting down on this place, vidya games, and chinese cartoons almost entirely, was the best decision I've ever made. It helped that all those things turned to shit in these last years..

show me. dont mention it and tempt me with no proof, boy.

Always either INTJ or ENTJ.

I HAVE NO EMOTIONS
GET FUCKED

Entertain us nigger

Personality tests are fake and gay.

Meyers-Briggs is an especially egregious example.

t. scientologist

OHMYGOD HOW LONG IS THIS NIGGER FUCKING JESUS FUCK LA PUTA QUE LO PARIÓ

"no really guys I have no emotions please believe me".

You have no brain.

Don't bully the gay

Don't excuse the gay

I tested as an ENTJ but I have both sets of qualities in E and I, S and N, T and F. I think I might be an anomaly

Feels good not being a Rei clone anymore. Now if only I could get better at speaking I could rule this damn rock.

ISTP is master race. Prove me wrong. You can't.

You're a worthless NEET only you don't have the capability to be depressed about it therefore to change your ways.

I have a job. lol.

Running a dark web buttcoin scam site doesn't count as a job.

yes it does

I still feel the same I did 5 years ago when I took this test. Tests like these feel like they're inaccurate just because of the mood of the tester they're in when they take it. In my opinion at least

ESFP, I support Jim.

even though im not really that old, only around 20s I still feel like I haven't really changed mentally. I used to be obnoxious when i was younger and that changed now, past that I can't really see in myself how I've "grown" past that

I work graveyard at a gas station. I get to make $11.50 an hour sitting on my ass and cracking jokes at customers.
The funny thing is, we have basically no code of conduct and the manager doesn't give two shits if people never come back. I actually told an underage who wanted to buy cigarettes "eat a dick" and some old lady overheard and complained to the manager. My manager basically told the old bat to fuck off.

How come you graveyard gas station people pretend not to see me when I want to buy a water bottle walking home from a musical show at 3 in the morning?

A lot of grave people seem to be assholes. I regularly get compliments on my courtesy and almost daily hear complaints about the guy at the station across the street.
I like to talk to people on my shift because it helps the time go by. 3AM is probably the worst possible time to stop by though as that's when I mop the floors.

asshole

rood

fucks sake they couldent make that sound any gayer did they?

I'm not taking the test again, but I can tell you I'm INTP.

Also typically slightly more on the assertive end.

Yeah. INTP. So?

AUTIST. I have extra letters cos I'm special

Nobody can stop you from dreaming, user!

Took the test last year. Seems accurate.

Here's a more in depth analysis:
same site as
personalitypage.com/ISTJ.html

Sometimes I get results for INTP, sometimes for ISTP. Both don't really seem to be normie types, so that's fine by me.

>not being ENTJ
bunch of cucks in this thread here. especially this gayboy right here

Will you poz my neghole, daddy?

only if you tell me how the fuck this god damn myers briggs bullshit works. this is the horoscope of the 21st century.
i also get Autocracy everytime from that gay little 8values thing.

feels good to not be a cuck.

Would you look at that. I'm completely fucking useless. Maybe that's why I can't find a fucking job.

Basically it's a means of categorizing general themes of personality types:
Extroversion vs Introversion:
In this context is basically whether you gain or lose energy from social interaction.
Sensing vs iNtuitive:
This is a measure of whether you prefer to work with your five senses (sensing) or with your mind (intuition).
Thinking vs Feeling:
It is a measure of whether you prefer to work with facts in an objective manner or rely on passion to achieve your goals.
Perceiving/Judging:
Whether you like to come to firm conclusions about things or retain a level of flexibility.

First pic is result from late 2016
Second pic is latest result. The same I guess.

Maybe you could become a psycho analyzer and help people to understand their dreams, or better remember them.

tits or gtfo

nononono. i was talking about sexual compatibility.