71% DOCTORS SAY HILLARY HEALTH CONCERNS SERIOUS 'COULD BE DISQUALIFYING'

prnewswire.com/news-releases/hillarys-health-concerns-serious-say-most-doctors-polled-by-the-association-of-american-physicians-and-surgeons-aaps-300325065.html

HOLY SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/UdMfU
archive.fo/GGrdq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_of_American_Physicians_and_Surgeons
teachinghistory.org/history-content/ask-a-historian/20431
jpands.org/jpands1204.htm
archive.fo/n5c2Z
jpands.org/vol11no1/geier.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20160819044859/http://arkancide.com/
archive.fo/BkVKy
web.archive.org/web/20160910005522/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3781866/Survey-showing-71-doctors-think-Hillary-s-health-disqualifying-came-far-right-group-questions-HIV-AIDS-link-promotes-abortion-cancer-connection.html
americanfreepress.net/new-book-insists-wtc-a-mossad-operation/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88198438/#88233596
europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/pdf/2016/04/epn2016474p21.pdf
deutsch.rt.com/nordamerika/40486-renommiertes-physik-fachmagazin-911-war/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/cndQGIEdjSveIMMm8DH4Og/
ibtimes.co.uk/remembering-9-11-15-years-anti-semitic-conspiracy-theories-are-entrenched-1580579
forward.com/news/349432/9-11-anniversary-sparks-new-wave-of-anti-semitic-conspiracy-theories/
welt.de/geschichte/article158019854/Was-Flugbomben-und-Mossad-mit-9-11-zu-tun-haben.html
nowtoronto.com/news/facebook-removes-anti-semitic-post-after-online-blowback/
alternet.org/grayzone-project/anti-semitic-conspiracist-comes-brooklyn-sparking-outrage
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/9/11/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/9/11 mossad/
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1473/44/1473445369973.jpg
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1468/61/1468616649367.png
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1468/61/1468617603179.png
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1472/76/1472768472024.png
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1472/76/1472768655967.png
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1473/45/1473458373642.png
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1472/76/1472768260163.png
ancreport.com/documentary/the-empire-unmasked/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88172039/#88186730
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

j-just a conspiracy theory!

That would be very anticlimactic

LIFE THREATENING CVT IN 2012

archive.fo/UdMfU

An archive:
archive.fo/GGrdq

Kikepedia says they're "politically conservative."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_of_American_Physicians_and_Surgeons

OH FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

THIS IS 6 BILLION TIMES MORE DAMAGING THAN EAR PIECES AND COUGHING FITS COMBINED

SPREAD THIS LIKE ABSOLUTE WILDFIRE MOTHERFUCKING EVERYWHERE YOU FAGGOTS. THIS ALONE CAN DO HER IN.

For you

bump for sticky, this needs more attention

Why not both?

Did I say not to throw everything at Hilldog? Because throw everything at Hilldog.

Just don't let this Hiroshima-tier piece of ammo slip through the cracks.

Scott Adams has been memeing that Trump would be running unopposed. He might get more than he bargained for.

How? There are only three qualifiers for running for President of the United States.

Health isn't one of them.

Death is usually petty disqualifying.

>planned national riots
I can see the plan so clearly now

I'd be more worried about her bowing out early and Trump having to face someone else than him facing her. A lot of people dislike both of them, bringing in someone that's not as widely disliked as Clinton could hurt Trump's chances.

Well, sure. If she dies before the election, she is most certainly disqualified. Kaine would take her place as the Dem nominee.

I'm just sayin' that being sick won't disqualify her. She has to actually die.

bump

(((OY VEY)))

Realistically speaking, what are the chances of Hillary's health condition mattering this election?

I don't think the retards who still support here will drop her over them. They'll probably listen to CNN and NPR give her rimjobs for days and believe it's a "made up political witch hunt", and they'll take the physician's letter as though it's the word of God himself (not that he exists, in their minds). I think its main utility is that it forces people caught in the middle to think about the election in terms of Hillary Clinton and not in terms of Donald Trump, and unfortunately they have already bought or half-bought the media's lies about Trump. Maybe the media's transparent championing of Hillary Clinton in spite of factual evidence to the contrary will serve some normalfags as a chance to start disregarding the media's bullshit on the whole, but I think the bigger effect will be people will be reminded about just how revolting of a person Hillary Clinton is.

Just wait for that hand autist to show up again.

Not necessarily, DNC would get to choose.

Man … that guy. Reminds me of the old Robert Tilton ministries on television. "Put your hand on the screen!"

Well, I may be wrong, but I thought it went automatically to Kaine. I don't keep up with DNC rules, though.

What a tragedy. If only we could have known that those 178 physicians and surgeons were feeling so depressed we could have saved them from shooting themselves in the back of the head and throwing themselves out the window.

teachinghistory.org/history-content/ask-a-historian/20431

IT'S HAPPENING

Ah cool. Thanks for that. Holla Forums teaches again!

my ass when your coughing a shit ton
spitting out green goo
etc your fucking ill

I can easily see everything in this post coming true.

that would make them look pretty bad though

Could just be a throat infection. People who speak often are prone to them. Just sayin'

The only thing the DNC could do is choose Biden and even then, that may not help them since he is a representation of the status quo. He's likable by some but still the establishment. Bernie is tainted due to him cucking out. Warren is tainted due to her advocating for Hillary. Kaine is weak and no one likes him. They'd have to choose someone like Al Franken and he's just fucking annoying.

My worry is that with Hillary in the running there's a lot of traditionally democrat voters who are going 3rd party or even Trump because of how blatantly corrupt she is. With her out I could see them supporting the democrat nominee instead.

In conjunction with her other symptoms, it seems unlikely.

Try electing someone with frontotemporal dementia and see how that works out. Health is pretty important.

Yeah that is the one thing that scares me.

Sorry, man; but even that isn't a disqualifier.

If the person is 35 or over, naturally born, and lived in the US for 14 contiguous years, then they are qualified to be president.

Health, mental or otherwise, is not a factor. To change that, the Constitution needs to be amended.

Nigger, the Constitution isn't a holy document.

It is when it comes to who can or cannot run for office. It is the ONLY document that can be considered.

Also, lrn2 quote.

Nobody gives a shit, you fucking autist.

It does not technically disqualify someone but people are not going to vote for someone if they're aware they have dementia, so in practice it does disqualify them.

Then explain Reagan.

You are literally being autistic. I am not hyperbolizing or using it in a memetic sense.

for those of us old enough to walk in the 1980s, nobody had any idea how fucked up Reagan was in his second term. (He was pretty hale in his first.)

Oh, not figuratively? Are you sure you wouldn't be more comfortable on reddit kiddo?

This should be utilized to tug on people's heart strings. Normies who presently support Hillary have been well demonstrated to love signaling their own virtue. As such, they would love the opportunity to show off how noble they are by imploring Hillary to consider her own health before running for president. She shouldn't have to die for them, and the good folks at the DNC are more than capable of filling her shoes. This could further segue into triggering evangelicals by getting people to start including hashtages about how they #StandWithKaine (protip: all the edgy liberal teens will naturally play up the outrage factor of this meme). Hell, we might even be able to get a strelo/k/ to wing the guy's head to further play up the Anti-Christ imagery.

I was in high school in the 80s. I remember him going into his 2nd term with a lot of questions about his mental health. He still took the electors in all but one state.

Actually the clause after that comments on the person's ability. She is free to seek office but if she is unable to carry out her duties (she can't if she is thus fucked up), then she can't be president which makes her running an issue in itself. In the end, the decision to disqualify her would come from the party or if her doctor rules her unable to do the job, much like how some people are ruled unable to do a job and have to seek employment elsewhere or go on disability. It's a moot point though since most people won't vote for someone falling apart like this.

Hey turbo-autismo, did it ever occur to you that they might be using a term in something other than the *strict legal* sense?

HANG IN THERE HILLARY

wut

William Henry Harrison was still elected. Try as you might, there is no health clause unless we amend the Constitution.

There's a health clause with voters though :^)

I think her corruption is rubbing off on the entire DNC.

At the very least I think Trump could effectively blame the entire DNC establishment for doing nothing to stop Hillary, despite her blatant corruption. They are all guilty for covering up for her for so long.

I'll take that as a "no, I am too autistic to consider something like that before sperging."

Now this, of course, is true. I really like this idea. Appeal to the "poor poor Hillary" demographic and make them not vote for her … for her grandchildren's sake.

This could help the democrats though since a lot of people are stupid and will actually switch over.

There was no internet at the time, he was well liked, and his opponent bungled up the debates. The media also threw all kinds of nonsense at him so much people started to ignore it.

What makes you think the doctors were speaking in the legal sense? And Harrison was fine during the election. and only became sick until after he was elected. That point has no bearing and makes no sense.

Wasn't he fine until he gave a four hour inauguration speech in the rain and developed pneumonia?

You can take it as I think you're a faggot and need to be hanged for all I care. Since you're bringing nothing intelligent or useful to the conversation, then I can make that a safe bet.

People will just pressure her to step down, in which she will pledge to do so after being elected. It is a terrible idea since a lot of her run is to stop Trump. It adds sympathy to the people trying to stop Trump. It turns the establishment into sympathetic figures and makes her vain crusade to be the first woman president a seemingly noble one.

Actually, he was a very sickly man. Healthy people can stand out in the rain and not die.

The trouble with that is in order to "disqualify" as a presidential candidate, one can only use the legal definition of the term. Since health is not a factor in qualification, there is no way to disqualify her based on health.

You really are fucking autistic, if it wasn't a qualification in voters' minds the media wouldn't be trying to shill the narrative that she's really perfectly fine.

That's not true. Show me where they specifically said they were speaking in a legal manner instead of the common manner that often used. The doctors can deem her unfit or unable to handle being president due to her health and her party can wash their hands clean of her by forcing her to withdraw.

Precisely.

Doctors Polled by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons

72%

Polled by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons

72%

Association of American Physicians and Surgeons

72%

Physicians and Surgeons

=72%==

THIS IS IT
THIS IS THE END
CORRUPT LEFTIE RADICALS HAVE TO PULL ANOTHER TRICK NOW
THEIR SICK HORSE IS DOWN
I REPEAT
SICK HORSE IS DOWN

STICKY THIS THREAD NOW

THIS IS WHAT JEWGLE WILL SHOW PEOPLE WHEN THEY GOOGLE THIS

We need counter-memetics prepared for the retort of lefties who google the AAPS.

The wiki article reads like a hit-job meant to slander these guys, taking shit out of context. Goodness gracious we should just execute leftists outright.

I fucking hate Wikipedia's academic dishonesty. Look at the articles for any invariably left-wing unions or business associations and they will never mention political orientation within the first line.

o fuk. What if (((they))) are planning for the election to end in huge controversy, like accusations of fraud, health, etc. in order to create a national crisis?

Something like this has happened before without orchestration, the election of 1876.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

Wiki should be labeled as a left-wing website when you search for it.

Doctors are kikes, I call bullshit.

There are no un-biased newspapers or news networks (they don't even call themselves news networks anymore) and journalistic integrity has gone out the window because now anyone can dub themselves a "journalist". Ratings and clickbait are paramount only to putting the right spin on stories. The loss of a reliable and trustworthy press to near-universal propaganda is going to have catastrophic effects. Orwellian doesn't even begin to describe the hellhole the world is going to become.

These doctor are allegedly conservatives:

Yeah sure, same as how we are allegedly a republic.
If they're practicing, they're kikes, and if they aren't licensed they have no standing.

I'm not saying you're wrong. Just pointing out the explanation for their alleged stance on this issue. I don't pretend to understand the angle the kikes are playing here.

AFAIK medical conditions are not grounds for being disqualified for president.

Even old fire tires Roosevelt was president for 3 terms

YOU FUCKING RETARDS

ALL SHE NEEDS TO DO IS SHIT HERSELF COUGHING BEFORE NOVEMBER

SHE'S THE MOST CORRUPT PIECE OF SHIT BRANDED BY THE DEMS SO IF SHE DIES THEN ALL THE MODERATE DEMS WILL VOTE FOR HER REPLACEMENT

COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT

Kaine? Literally fucking who.

Unless Soros is seriously considering drafting in Biden, it ain't happening. They'll prop up Hilldog Weekend at Bernie's-style if they have to.

MSM's been way overusing the phrase "conspiracy theory."

"Hey look at that obvious earpiece in Hillary's ear, what's that about?"
"CONSPIRACY THEORY!"

Thank you for correcting the record :^)

Holy shit SOSW

Meme it

Shills On Suicide Watch

This is up there with "normies using goybook to virally redpill"

History made: first presidential candidate to shit their pants on live television

what

So who do you think they have lined up to replace her when she tragically dies after rigging winning the vote?

Coughing up green shit is a sign of seasonal allergies.

Anyone who tells you different is a paid shill.

Remember that I said this.

High pollen/mold cause it, so does traveling to a different climate..

Dry vs humid, etc.

wow sounds professional

oh wait they publish AIDS denial lol

jpands.org/jpands1204.htm

an organization of world-class retards and frauds finds a credulous audience on nu-Holla Forums what a surprise

Why would someone shoot themselves before being thrown out of a window?

Hillary withdrawal from candidacy would be terrible.

It'd be the ultimate bait and switch strategy. Prep up a terrible candidate, boot her, then switch her out with someone like Bernie Sanders last minute. Bernie may be a cuck but all those millennial cretins abstaining from the vote with his absence will come back out of the woodwork and the never trumpers will have a less corrupt choice to shill.

Imagine the face Trump would make if that happened.

HIV does not cause AIDS.

fuck off spic

The smug would physically manifest as Kek.

HIV can evolve into full blown AIDS, hombre

Thank you for correcting the record, two shekels are deposited into your account

What, like a Pokemon?

Yeah.

Evolve might have been the wrong term to use here, but HIV virus indeed causes AIDS in fact AIDS is the end game for HIV virus and the patient in question.

archive.fo/n5c2Z

But yes HIV does' cause AIDS

Thank you for correcting the rectum

Bernie would get his ass handed to him in a 1v1 with Trump

Show me a published, peer-reviewed study. (You can't)

here's an article claiming that autism diagnoses decreased after a vaccine formula was changed

jpands.org/vol11no1/geier.pdf

that pic is going to get shopped on so many pepes

the simple way you can start hating wikipedia is:
and

Raking up those overtime shekels, I see.

an informal internet poll isn't very solid but literally any normal person can see she frail and sickly at the very least.

dude
weed
lmoa
just vote for hillary
he's basically hitler

Literally only two requirements

1. Be older than 35

2. Be a natural born citizen of the United States.

My personal opinion is that these limits should stay, but I would change the rules for who can run for Congress. I think it's fucking ridiculous that you can't run for Senate until age 30. Add term limits for both Houses of Congress, and maybe maximum age limits, too. Since when has it been okay for Capitol Hill to become an assisted living home?

Also, gender dysphoria is a good thing, and you should be confused as to what you are all the time.

Best way to put the end goals of feminism and cultural Marxism

In their idiotic reasoning, (((they))) think that by getting rid of all the things (((they))) think divide us, it will create a peaceful, free utopia, free of suffering.

I'm personally of the opinion that you shouldn't be allowed any government position if you hold citizenship in another country.

Have a vested interest in bettering the nation or don't fucking bother.

I forgot to include national borders. Those divide, too, so (((they))) want those gone as well.

Neither does the DNC. They kind of just do whatever the ruck they want.

Unless it is Jewish, which everything must cater too.

Lel good point. Back when all this was written medical technology was bleak at best.

Also regarding presidential requirements, being a fucking criminal should be disqualifing as well.

KURWA

Hillary was never meant to make it to the White House. Tim Kaine is the usurper the Establishment is banking on.

C'mon, guise!!!
It's just allergies…

On a related note, the latest National Enquirer.

I know they're a gossip rag, but how are they not getting sued/suicided by the Clinton camp for this? Do they actually have a credible source?

No one would be able to join the race now and get even a fraction of the support that Trump or Hillary has.

It's one of those things where the source isn't considered credible, so it discredits the idea in the minds of the masses.

If enough "bad" sources say it, it can't be true.

Calling it, we won and they would literally die before admitting it.

Stop sucking cocks OP, fucking faggot.

Doing God's work.

AT LEAST YOU CAN TALK, WHO ARE YOU?

No one cared who I was before I put on the MAGA hat.

Drop Crooky and it's gold.

Any chance of Hillary being Nostradamus' Mabus? "Mabus" of course will have to die before the coming of World War 3….after a comet passes Earth.

Well, two comets just passed Earth in the span of a week back in March. And by all appearances Hillary is gonna die soon.

Theres also a literal Mabus (Ray Mabus) currently the Secretary of the Navy…who just happened to be ambassador to the Saudis under another Clinton…Bill. Maybe his "death" will actually be his sacking at the beginning of a Trump administration?

Say what you want, but Nostradamus' memes are getting 3spooky5me.

Why? It's not that high an age and why would you want some nobody with no experience there?
This is much more important.

Huffinton Post's wikipedia used to mention their liberal narrative for years in the beginning. Now it is completely removed from their wikipedia.

Go away, poopdick. Stop trying to rationalise your POZ

or inside the cabin of a plane 26,000 feet up, right faggot

the fact that it isn't like this should be enough to get anyone's blood boiling

same rag that took down john edwards and revealed rato's mistresses, whether you believe it or not that story was a huge hit to that little canadian spic
shit, they may have done the link between rato's dad and oswald too

*brandishes aloft image of Hillary*

ALMIGHTY KEK

KILL THIS CRIMINAL BITCH

Nostrodamus = Jew

Fucked that up

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER THIGH

nah, Nostrodamus was a drunkard and a crook writer of popular bullshit prophecies, but he wasn't a jew
his "tratié des confitures" (treatise on confits) is very good, lots of old french nice recipes for jams and pâtés and preserved food

idea: if she's ready to croak soon, we should vrite her legitimate eulogy ourselves
a nice text, compact enough to be published in breitbart or screencapped for goybook images
mentioning all her deeds and based on accurate information, like in web.archive.org/web/20160819044859/http://arkancide.com/

2016 is the battle of cynical liars against autistic savants.

Your double dubs make me anxious, user. Tim Kaine is a creep. Do you have any good summaries/videos on who he really is?

read the talk page if you want some insight.

People are just straight up making up positions and attaching it to them. They claim that AAPS is against vaccination among other things. And apparently they're not a "highly peer reviewed medical practice". Like all kikepedia pages whats probably happening is one butthurt tranny took control of the page and started reverting any edits made and using the tired argument that any sources that aren't huffpo are "biased". In other words my sources are more source-able than your sources. Its why I stopped using that fucking site.

This is what happens when you don't feed into a leftists delusion, they do petty bullshit like this. Because AAPS don't support trannies they'll have their entire name smeared across the internet.

Must have struck a serious nerve. Filter all the telltale mannerisms of poz and the thread shrinks to a tenth of the size. It's afraid.

If I'm not mistaken, that's what the phrase was created for. Plebs now pass off critical thinking as "conspiracy theory" so they don't have to think critically themselves.

Now that's a leak she can't blame the Russians for.

inner thigh

Normie persausion blueprint:
1. user: Concerns about Hillary Clinton's health are "serious—could be disqualifying for the position of President of the U.S.," say nearly 71% of 250 physicians
2. CTR: lol wikipedia says there're not a good source.
3: user: Yeah wikipedia is a great source. lol Vid related is a "conservative conspiracy."

*they're

Do me a favor user and look up the two phrases "de facto" and "de jure".
A presidential candidates health is not a de jure qualifier to run, however it is a de facto requirement. Nobody wants an invalid in the running for president.

Hillary…..tick tock

for once Carlos, you can stay, and not fuck off!

Lurk more

I'm OK with that tbh.

Do we have editing logs or something?

Kek has shown us the way.

You know what to do.

MEME IT

get put in jail if you disagree

its a wackjob conspiracy theory

Any MSM coverage yet?

kek

i like this peer review meme.. like that means anything with all the feminist trash being published

DUBS OF DEATH
HER END IS NEAR

From the depths I cry to thee, oh Kek

It used to be like that, but we changed the rules of the game, so we will win instead.

For memes there is no remedy.

Praise Kek!

it's literally a conservative shill organisation. top kek. what's funnier is retards here will claim to be "redpilled" despite getting all their information from places like this

Wow, Bill sure is enjoying that hand job from Donald.

Yes, not to mention that the Holla Forums sticky threads are literally Fuchs Jews, Kikebart, and Infowhores bullshit.

Reported.

Reported.

Wow reported.

HILLARY IS MENTALLY IMPAIRED
archive.fo/BkVKy
LOL

But Gohmert is a Trump supporter so obviously he is lying :^)

web.archive.org/web/20160910005522/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3781866/Survey-showing-71-doctors-think-Hillary-s-health-disqualifying-came-far-right-group-questions-HIV-AIDS-link-promotes-abortion-cancer-connection.html

The debates user, if Clinton has an ufortunate accident at the debates such as coughing fits or pants of shit then that's game over for her, more than it already is. No lefty will be willing to admit it but when they see "first female president" dying of poor health on stage while Trump looks on with an expression of concern and eternal smugness, it will break them.

9/11 anniversary: Buildings 1,2 and 6 were micronuked.

A provocative new book, titled America Nuked on 9-11: Compliments of the CIA, the Neocons in the DoD & the Mossad, by Dr. James Fetzer and a half dozen other contributors appears to have solved the problem of what exactly happened on that infamous Sept. 11 day, including who was responsible, how it was done, and why.

An irony of 9-11 research is that the nano-thermite theory was inspired by dust samples from an apartment near Ground Zero. But the far more comprehensive dust studies of the U.S. Geological Survey revealed a host of elements that would not have been present in the quantities and correlations found had this not been a nuclear event, including barium and strontium, thorium and uranium, lithium, lanthanum, yttrium, chromium and tritium.

That the buildings were blown apart in every direction from the top down and were in large measure converted into millions of cubic yards of very fine dust confirms the hypothesis. It is also supported by the medical maladies incurred by the first responders and residents in the area. Recent estimates have placed the number affected at close to 70,000.

The book is thorough and painstaking on who was responsible and why, where the scheme for 9-11 appears to have originated in the fertile imagination of Benjamin Netanyahu, who wanted to devise a plan to use the U.S. military to take out the enemies of Israel—and found a brilliant solution involving collaboration between the CIA, the neocons in the Department of Defense, and the Mossad.

Fetzer contends that 9-11 was produced by the neocons in the Project for a New American Century, who believed that the American people might be slow to appreciate the unique opportunity presented by the demise of the Soviet Union.

They envisioned the creation of an American empire spanning the world if only the U.S. would move aggressively into the Middle East and exert diplomatic and military pressure outward from the geo-politically sensitive region.

americanfreepress.net/new-book-insists-wtc-a-mossad-operation/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88198438/#88233596
europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/pdf/2016/04/epn2016474p21.pdf
deutsch.rt.com/nordamerika/40486-renommiertes-physik-fachmagazin-911-war/

Micronukes were detonated in the basements of WTC 1, 2 and 6. Other demolition charges were planted throughout the complex to give it all the appearance of structural failure.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/cndQGIEdjSveIMMm8DH4Og/

ibtimes.co.uk/remembering-9-11-15-years-anti-semitic-conspiracy-theories-are-entrenched-1580579
forward.com/news/349432/9-11-anniversary-sparks-new-wave-of-anti-semitic-conspiracy-theories/
welt.de/geschichte/article158019854/Was-Flugbomben-und-Mossad-mit-9-11-zu-tun-haben.html
nowtoronto.com/news/facebook-removes-anti-semitic-post-after-online-blowback/
alternet.org/grayzone-project/anti-semitic-conspiracist-comes-brooklyn-sparking-outrage

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/9/11/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/9/11 mossad/

Screenshots
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1473/44/1473445369973.jpg
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1468/61/1468616649367.png
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1468/61/1468617603179.png
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1472/76/1472768472024.png
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1472/76/1472768655967.png
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1473/45/1473458373642.png
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1472/76/1472768260163.png

ancreport.com/documentary/the-empire-unmasked/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88172039/#88186730

scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

The prophesy foretold of this.

The Record

Not corrected [ ]
Corrected [x]

You dont deserve another (You).

Perhaps the shitting her pants meme is a spiritual summoning of KEK himself. Those are the words and sacrifice (of underpants) required to bring KEK into the realm of the normies.

kek my friend, kek

I fucking love this thread

even the little spic

Anti-slide bump

Another antislide bump

/thread

looks like user called it.

BUMP