Just dodged a D.U.I

why the fuck don't you just smoke marijuana like a normal stoner instead of being a hipster about it

It kills you less quickly

but it looks even faggier than regular smoking of weed/ cigarettes

degenerate stoner faggot

kek, i know

kek, i know

i''m not a stoner but I just think it makes you look like a faggot because if you're gonna do drugs just go do heroin under a freeway

doesn't smell nearly as bad

Dubs for heroin

heroin addicts suck tranny cock to get money for heroin you know

so youre saying they get laid while doing heroin and here you are being a virgin watching anime? lol youre pathetic tbh

I know I should do heroin and get a qt tranny to date me ;)

Why do we even bother denying the existence of white privilege? It feels damn good to be white and we shouldn't be ashamed of it.. Don't hate the player, hate (((The Game)))

Nice LARP, shitskin

Nice try, Mr. Weinberg.

Of all the things on the internet that totally happened, this is the totally happenedest

sure is nice not living in a police-state hellhole

rei is best girl

Try it sometime when you're not in Seattle, San Francisco, Chicago, Detroit or Dearbornistan Michigan.

Rei thread?

confirmed

This is now a best girl thread

Well in that caseā€¦

Get out retard asuka is a bitchy whore who has already been fucked by touji and probably gendo as well

What was the cop's reason for pulling you over OP? Why would he search your trunk? Do you live in the land of the free? Congrats on not getting caught btw.

they were just randomly pulling over people and screening them. tbh, the cop might have known but decided to let me go since i'm low profile and have no criminal record. or he just didn't get it. either way, thank the lord and praise kek