TAMPON DISPENSERS IN THE MEN'S ROOM AT BROWN UNIVERSITY

TAMPON DISPENSERS IN THE MEN'S ROOM AT BROWN UNIVERSITY

I swear to fucking God I am not making this up.

archive.is/gg0m8

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PPact/status/771850195478908928
inquisitr.com/3480381/4-year-old-approved-for-sex-change-gender-reassignment-operation-to-be-conducted-in-australia/
efukt.com/21627_Mother_Fucking_T_Rex.html
theguardian.com/science/the-lay-scientist/2015/may/06/how-can-our-future-mars-colonies-be-free-of-sexism-and-racism
web.archive.org/web/20160909124413/http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/gender/transgender/
sandrarose.com/2015/09/trans-dad-offended-by-mothers-and-pregnant-women/
archive.is/PjjQj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

99% done with the world.
We have lube dispensers in gay night clubs out in the open in aus
You muricans have tampons in the mens toilet

time to hunt and kill the sjw types already. if your concerned about noise beat em to death out of camera view or something.

taste the rainbow

DAY OF THE ROPE AND BETA UPRISING WHEN?

Fifteen years ago when I was at uni I shared a flat with 2 girls. One of them used to clog the toilet with tampons because she was a lazy bitch. The thing is that when that happened, even after we knew a tampon had caused it, they asked me if I was the one doing it. At the time I thought they were trying to cover for each other to a ridiculous extent and that in woman logic maybe it could make sense. Now I realize they probably thought I was unsure about my gender and thought I put tampons in my ass.

SOMEONE DESTROY WHATEVER PROGRESSIVE OBELISK IS CAUSING THIS!!!

No, it is manipulation that women do to make it the mans fault for anything. That is how they do the mental gymnastics of turning a night of regretful sex into rape

You're such a rapist, user.

whenever whites feel like the final (((kick-off event))) has just played out. i assume most of us are biding out time till moar are willing to go out into the streets to take out the trash. roof was cool but no one is looking for that type of primetime coverage i dont think

i will add this thought process…. if one person does it: then they are labeled as "unstable" a dozen or more doing it at least give others the courage to join. no one likes being the lone "crazy"

i was taking summer classes at college and I caused a Class 2 Chimpout by the nigger "students" when I made an argument for why Barry Goldwater was right in voting against the Civil Rights Act. I can't go too much farther than that at this point without getting kicked out of school

the obelisk in question is decentralized and resides as what we humans call the current forms of government around the world. kill people like jean juncke, merkal and obama/killary… and the people they work for like soros and his bosses… then the "obelisk" is dead.

I bet it's for emergency circumcisions in the bathroom, oy veyyyy.

No no, no no no no, no no no no, no no there's no limit!

Well, duh … it's called MENstruation, not WOMENstruation.

To be fair, are there even any real men who go to Brown? Of course not, because if they there were, they would have stopped this ridiculous joke. It's basically a message saying the "men" of Brown need tampons.

So this leads to what?
Men making comedy of the tampons, throwing them all over, triggering the shit out of the dumb feminists who imposed it on them.

What was photoworthy about that guy?

They're just going to end up soaking up piss in the urinals and some poor bastard is going to have the job of picking them out

he defended himself from a flying bat

Hopefully the janitor is a nigger.

Jesus Christ

This will only serve to fuel lots of bantz.

If you've decided you're going to live your life as a man, do you even want to be seen using a tampon dispenser in a public bathroom? Wouldn't that be breaking the illusion? Surely you'd handle that shit in private.

[email protected]/* */ muscly aryan dude saving the stupid kid who was too busy playing with his iphone to see the bad flying in his face

Buckle up niggas this ride is just getting started.

Women's bathrooms can actually be worse. I remember years back when I was in HS hearing about a nearby school district where a janitor started crying when he went into a women's hs bathroom and saw bloody tanpons were being thrown against the bathroom walls and he had to clean them up

he didn't, the bat swung around and got his son in the back of the head

Every time.

Sure, why not.

I fucking hate the Berenstain universe.

I can confirm, I used to work as a handyman on school grounds as a teenager. I used to have to paint the bathrooms when the walls got covered in too much graffiti, and the female bathrooms were so much worse than the males. Teenage girls are fucking ruthless.

The football games will never be the same.

Seeing as how they would bed a nigger because it's hip and cool, I'm not surprised.

I'm sorry you had to deal with that. Hopefully you are doing something better to escape from that

Hate! Hate! Hate!
An emotion as pure as it is deep!

Just grab 'em/stash 'em and when a shortage of the item arises, sell them off

The Berenstain universe is a gift.

Kek chose YOU to come here.

DOTR CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH

Wait. Is there a gottaGasEmAll1.jpg?

Yeah, I only did it for a year when I was 18. I'm actually appreciative of the shitty jobs I've worked, I don't take much for granted nowadays.
If i ever own a business and have people working for me who get stuck with shitty parts to their jobs, I'm gonna look after them really well.

I red that :
What is my head doing ?

I feel the same ways about bad jobs. I have a friend who works 3 delivery driver jobs and earns $100k per year. To get that he has to work everyday from 10am to 4am. I refuse to hear excuses from niggers on why they can't make money. Just this week we had another nigger driver quit on us after less than a week and it is not even that tough

how the fuck did I gloss over this
don't miss the KWEENZ at the end

Updated version. Please clap.

I don't , i mean i can't . What the fuck am i reading.

the typical world salad of your average leftist

That Frog sure is a Boilin
I tell you h'what.

STOP BEING SO FUCKING INSENSATIVE
Do you know how hard it is to keep control of your bowels after getting fucked in the ass?
Tampons are a great way to keep shit from slipping into your pants during the day while your sphincter recovers from a night of pure love with Jamal!
Seriously, you guys need to check your tight anys privlidge.
:^)

What the shit even…

Well, that's it. It's over. I've seen enough.
The end times are here. Bring on armageddon.

Things like this make you wonder whether lava is illegal to own.

Those are a whole lotta names for "bog-worthy degenerate"

dunno, but you can buy one of these for like $1,200 if you're a Burger

Bogs are cheaper.

Holy shit.

It is legal in over 40 states. Of course fucking Commiefornia has it illegal. I doubt you can own a laser pointer in that shithole.

I wonder when some psycho will cut himself between his asshole and balls, and then freebleed and put tampons there. Oh wait, Chris chan already did that.

Bogs aren't man-portable and are notably less efficient.

wut?

They talk of genders the same way as zodiac signs. Every little trait of personality becomes related to sex. Degeneracy is totalitarian, it absorbs the whole individual.

I look it more as tumblr pokemon. I am actually working on building a Tumblrdex soon and when I finish I am going to post it on here for people to try to take pictures of each to try to "catch them all!"

I'm dying here

can someone please shop her onto a bottle of aunt jemimah?

Notice how most of the "whites" have (((interesting))) noses?

that faggot spic would be lucky if all he got were dirty looks in a real rural area. going to some small tourist town and visiting a farm they sell overpriced shit to lookers doesn't count.

I am legitimately crying laughing at this point

Kek preserve us

seems legit

Take them out of the machine
Clog the urinals and toilets with them.

my sides are in orbit

They have to give themselves obnoxious special snowflake names because in reality they have zero personality and zero accomplishments. They are virtually the worse, most vapid people alive.

They make up a term that will gain them points on the progressive stack.

Of course this only gains you respect with other fucking morons with other stupid names.

You got that right

These are almost as good as KKK rank names.

Replace the names on the image with KKK ranks and put it on Tumblr

This is the single greatest source of reaction images I have seen in a long time.

Not sure how this nomenclature works. There doesn't seem to be a consistent definition of say, a "homo", "fag" or "dandy".

So how do these terms have any meaning when nobody is ascribing them a common definition.

It's like me saying I'm a dog, but your idea of what a dog is, is a cat.

You're beginning to stumble upon the point: confusion.

What the fuck is "Femme" apart meaning woman in french?

it gets worse

Damn. I await patiently for this new spicy meme

Yep. Everything means what you want it to mean so you can never be wrong as long as feelz.

if we dont agree with you that dogs are cats its hate speech. That is the difference.

It means stop oppressing me shitlord.

These people are vapid wastes of resources. They care little for meaning. They just want to feel special. They give themselves titles because they are devoid of substance. Don't try and analyze them. Just point and laugh for now. The gassing comes later.

Well if you didn't think they were a joke before you ought to now.

This is what hurts the most.

Western universities have been fucked for like 50 years, user. Where have you been?

The only thing that bitch is indigenous to is a bakery.

Stop signaling to each other.
Shut the fuck up, weebs.

I'm pretty young but it still hurts, everytime I think about it…

I think its more the idea that each time you can't imagine how much worse it can get until you look at the news the next day

That just seems lazy. He loses 50% of his victim points if he shaves.

I don't think that is a kikehorn but damn

MAKE IT STOP

I'm not really surprised, but it's just so depressing.

I notice a lot if the black ones have names that try to evoke power or superiority.

These people know in their hearts that blacks are the lowest of the low. It's a mental gymnastic to not feel like shit without actually improving yourself.

My God, they even have batshit names

FUCKING CY+1

Jesus I couldn't even tell the difference.

I have concluded that this is hell and I am truly sorry for any wrongs I may have committed in my past life

They've been fucked since the late 50s. Well that's what made Cultural Marxism more effective than the regular kind: it's slower moving and it doesn't produce obvious heaps of corpses.

I got into a trade out of high school so I never bothered with University. Then of course I see these people today and I'm fairly glad I didn't.

A person can learn a lot more on his own if he has the will for it.

The 'trans' men with those obvious scars from getting their tits cut off are disturbing to look at. How can anyone feel comfortable with giant scars like that?

They may have thought a guy had to be the one that put in the toilet due to just screwing around for whatever odd reason since women have periods for much of their lives at that point so the idea that a woman would be so stupid as to put one in the toilet would seem more mind boggling.

Considering the suicide rate of transfags, I don't think they ever feel comfortable with their actions. That's why they need constant affirmations and anyone who comes along and bursts their bubble has a chance of making them kill themselves right there.

That's true, that's how I'm learning Japanese, but employers like you to have the stupid piece of paper.

Dont ruin Sam Hydeisms, man

At least now I'd have an easy way to get a tampon to throw at my co-workers when they're being a little bitch at work.

Unfortunately, but if it's absolutely necessary (for some reason) then you can probably breeze through the course.

Abomination. Thou shall not combine such filth with the work of Sam Hyde.

Every time

I thought it was pretty funny you fuckers.

Around bats, never relax.

They are a truly strange existence.

I've followed some on twitter out of curiosity and they have the oddest opinions.

Like thinking you can be physically male, but hormonally female. That's a popular opinion amongst them that they use to rationalize that they're now women purely for taking estrogen.

They try to partition gender into different sections and levels so that they can ignore the parts that bother them. It's part of why you can't really bother them by calling them men or women, since they're engaged in this doublethink that has them believing they are in these multiple states and that their gender can be in flux.

Bit more disturbing point to me though was the sex comments a few trannies ended up mentioning how they lost the ability to have erections after a while due to the hormones they were taking and that it made them feel more like women along with sex feeling more intense to them then. Made it a bit more clear that their delusions make becoming eunuchs much of their goal so that they can ignore their dicks that they've decided should not be a part of their bodies

You ain't kidding

Well, at least they are being somewhat honest in a few of those pics.

it fits Chris Chan

I guess that's what happens when reality becomes sexist, racist etc and actual science / biology is replaced with "whatever I feel."

It's really a dark-ages type of mindset. Truly regressive.

Oughta have been a picture of CWC

That's what really kills me. These fuckers consider themselves to be enlightened while ignoring empiricism entirely.

I think we have to be living in the most narcissistic period of human society in history.

I can't even fathom that people like this exist. Like, I understand they are vapid and stupid and whatnot, but I cannot place myself in their shoes at all. How is someone mentally capable of being this absurdly fucking pathetic?

Wasn't xe is that weird Sega Saturn commercial?

seconded

Reminds me more of the weird Russian Singing Guy

The ride never ends

Apparently creating an alternate reality is the only way they can cope with life. It's ridiculous that they then demand everyone else that isn't a complete loser play along though.

THEY WAZ KANGS
THEY IZ KANGS

This isn't new, female trannies have so far pressured midwife groups to call pregnant women "expectant parents", because PREGNANT female trannies don't "identify" as women. To see more tranny insanity, read the tweets on the link below:

twitter.com/PPact/status/771850195478908928

Best moments:

Well, you couldn't stand being intolerant right goy?

dead

Well men can piss blood (hematuria) but if you piss blood tampons are not gonna fix that…

Well, I tried to sum up the situation in greentext. Need to work on my Russian prose a little more.

I think you mean Kwaynez.

Goldust is a gender now?

What does that mean? Do they believe that they used to be one person who reincarnated as two?

Does that mean sex between them is just masturbation?

That's oddly kinky and also insane even for tumblr.

I lost it

For you lazy fucks

Stop.

I can only read so much of that stuff. It's really frustrating watching people act openly and vehemently insane.

You must suffer the same way I did.

Also, apparently knowing only women menstruate is "white feminism".

at one point IGN actually did it with weebs at conventions with ponytails. I was surprised that there was a time that this was possible. Things have really changed.

Btw, the song tries to be funny but isnt

A few more for good measure.

These people actually believe this

G-guys, I think I missed my period ten years ago.

These "people" deserve nothing less than extermination. They are a virus.

I've come to the conclusion that for many liberals that they'll value highly those arguments that are based on as a variety of steps in logic (that ends with conclusion that makes them feel good of course).

So for instance with trannies, they don't like as much the argument "I want to wear dresses just cause it feels good" so much as a multiple stepped argument where they partition gender into different levels. That way they can be holding conflicting notions on gender that can make sense for them.

Because they're always struggling to rationalize their hypocrisies as being completely reasonable. You see it with Jews when you bring up their hypocrisy regarding border walls and closed immigration for Israel versus the US. They don't know what to do when this hypocrisy is brought up so all they can do is scream racism/anti-semitism. Similar to what you'll find with the tranny lobby that when you bring up their hypocrisies all they do is shout transphobia/[current year].

Trump has to fix the Berenstain universe. There's a world where Ron Paul won. Instead, we dwell here, knowing that if Hillary manages to stay alive for three months, (((they'll))) try everything in their power to rig the election.

what is Berenstain?

So she's a female homosexual who's attracted to both sexes? What?

Boi = typical dyke?

not_gay.jpg

A normal woman who like poetry?

Al Roker?

Mentally ill lesbian who fucks other lesbians with a strap-on

Slut

A girl who is and isn't feminine?

Lesbian farmer

Crazy slut

THANK YOU for NOT GENDERING PERIODS

user.

No.

Oy fucking vey

Regardless of your views about CF, he was pretty right about sodomy affecting everything. Most of them are broken unstable individuals who try to "fix" everyone else around them except for themselves.

Instead of admitting personal fault, they always blame society for any negative experience they have while wanting to be placed on a pedestal instead. I'm starting to believe that there's a good reason why they were initially placed in mental institutions.

You generously give them an inch, and they will demand another mile. Sodomy being removed from the list of mental illlness, tax payer SRS treament, proper pronouns, permitted into the military, and gay marriage never made them happy at all. Society can't thrive with parasites who try to constantly discourage and revise a normal behavior and a normal livestyle for people. I think that they're a bigger threat to western civilization than shitskins because they're non-breeders who do everything they can to exploit and damage the normal populace of white folk.

That's why chucklefucks like him will go nowhere for long.

Shit, I've been sick for 3 months. I started going back to Holla Forums this week. Give me a break

This faggot looks like our old friend Rick.

Look up the Mandela Effect. Polite sage for off topic

Someone mixed up their RPG manuals with their gender studies books. How the fuck is Healer Alchemist a gender? This bitch is multiclassing all wrong.

Sadly I've been on the internet long enough to understand the Dandy Trans Masculine part but what the FUCK is a "witchy queer otter"? I assume he's a wiccan or something? What is up with the otter part? Is he a furry too? I have so many questions yet I doubt these people even know the answers. Feels like they just have a big image where they roll post numbers and put random words together to get a name.

I'm printing this list out for stand-up material

Good luck Sam

Step up your gender game user.

Pretty sure those classes don't even exist in 3.5.

Yeah, he spelled "cuck" wrong quite a few times there….

Thank you

Thank you and saved

Not a symptom, they are the sole cause since the majority of sodomites are pozzed progressives as well.

They're the main consumers and promoters of Jewish shit.

this isn't going to help my mental issues. I can't tell my doc about this

Are you one of those "home of sexuals" user?

:^)

The emergence of transsexualism occurs when a culture is on the decline, so the ever increasing tranny obsession makes sense, sadly enough. Libcucks are already surgically mutilating their children to virtue signal.

inquisitr.com/3480381/4-year-old-approved-for-sex-change-gender-reassignment-operation-to-be-conducted-in-australia/

I wonder how many of these kids will end up killing their parents.

Desire to fuck another man isn't the main culprit no matter how much you want to believe it. The main culprit is publicly executed, the faggots quietly thrown in a bog.

I worked overnight maintenance manager for walmart while putting myself through uni.
The women's restroom was by far, always always always the grossest, nastiest place imaginable.

It's hilarious when I tell women I know about this and they go full denial but having worked two full years, I can tell you that nothing is worse than cleaning a toilet seat covered in a mixture of blood and literal shit smeared across it. Not to mention that the little "sanitary dispensers" (for those who don't know, women's restrooms have slots to put your used tampons in which I also was the one changing out every night) was basically the stolen goods department.

no, they put me on medicine that turned me into a zombie and had me sleeping like 12+ hours a day and never feeling good. Then, I slowly stopped eating and it got to the point if I ever tried to eat I would shorty vomit afterwards. It turns out the meds were poisoning me

They do more than just fuck men, they constantly fail at trying rewire nature while antagonizing and extorting normal people for wrongthink. It's no coincidence that they fine people up to six figures for incorrect pronouns and commit lawsuits against businesses that refuse to do services with them.

Why do you go to gay night clubs?

Pretty cool. Its like Middle School again. Just take the tampons, wet it, cover it in soap and then throw them on the ceiling.

Keep your enemies close.

Seriously? dafuq is wrong with white countries? FYS and KYS.

This faggatopia astounds me.
Insanity.

How black is your skin?

Pretty sure he goes for "research" :^)

I don't do it because I don't really like faggots, but fag bars serve stronger drinks so some drinkers start at fag bars to get drinks to start the night and immediately go to straight bars

wtf is that picture, hahahahahaha

It's kind of like they forgot it was Halloween, and to avoid looking stupid, they just made up some nonsensical name for the outfit they were wearing.

"Naw man, I didn't forget. I'm a Fourth-Gender Homosexman Pixie Chapstick Lezzie-Hag. We all look like this!"

Right wing death squad?

Let us know when you and your friends get roofied.

Glass Half-Full for a second?

The crazy neo-marxist liberal parents will be the "crazy religous conservative parents who blame Ozzy Osbourne for murder" of the next generation

Think about that for a second

Pendulum has gotta swing

Hi common spic

I said I don't. I know degenerates who do. I follow the Moral path

Are they sure the Pansexual Indiant Lesbian isn't also a Transexual? They might have to do some investigating.

I think some of these are taking the piss

I know a fellow robot when I see them

I'm Asian

This can't be serious.

Wat

Now this is an image to use when you identify a CTR shill.

Wew lad

No Finn shitposting allowed

INTO THE FUCKING BOG

otters are bears who aren't fat enough to be bears.
basically, he's Boo-Boo.

Whats with his hair…

An otter is a guy who is not fat or hairy yet but will be someday

I'M PISSING MYSELF user STOBIT

Jesus fucking christ how do these retards survive past childhood.

they don't, they just lengthen it

I can't take it I'm going to die laughing at this

Loud kek

Sodomy doesn't make people want their dicks cut off.

That is indeed a gay soccer fan

Please, if this is serious shit, supply us with more, I'm on the verge of pissing myself here user.

Alright. I almost never laugh. But here I laughed.

I'd support Soccer if it meant I could fuck Alex Morgan. Boy would I want to turn her into a good housewife

Where the fuck are these?

Too bad she's married to a spic.

identityprojectsf.com/

Words fail me.

So how the fuck are 90% of these actual identities

WHAT IS THIS?

A cover photo for National Geographic

I can dream

This one just makes me sad. This is what happens when white men don't protect their women from degeneracy and guide them the way nature intended us to.

KEK

hella

Hella

HELLA

HELLA!

This one would be the first to go in the bog if I was running things.

MY FUCKING SIDES

I will never know love

Can you please run things?

I would berry my dik in her so hard, whoever could pull it out would be crowned king Arthur.

BIOLOGY IS NOT A FLUID CONCEPT

You go user, you make that business, and you give people good jobs again.

We need more people making business friendly to their fellow countrymen and racial brethren. I appreciate your sentiment in this cosmopolitan, Jewish economy-driven backwards world we live in.

Menstruation is a fluid concept.

RACISTS!

YOU FORGOT THE WORST ONE

Why did we ever give them any rights? What could our forefathers have possibly been thinking?

I've worked crap jobs in food services and construction, sucks but I got paid. Really made me aware that race trumps all class distinctions.

trips confirm!

A puffy car?

It wasn't US. It was progressives

Maybe one day, user. If all goes according to plan.

(checked)

high volume kek

This thread has inspired me to do more pushups on my fists.

Is that meant to be the numale version of the pontiac firebird?

I can now see why some of the "normal" gays hide in the closet. Who in their right mind would want to be associated with them?!

GIVE ME A CHILD=

Putin please just cleanse us all in nuclear fire.

Fun fact, we go target shooting at that old pit. TUCSON When I get some spare cash, for fun I am going to buy one of those and have my engineer buddies customize the fuck out of it.

Engineering friends are the best. I went to college freshman year in Philly which of course has super strict gun laws, and one of my best friends turned a digital camera into an overpowered tazer

Interesting how they have so many labels for themselves, yet I only need "ugly" to describe them all.

Can confirm. I have an engiebro that can make guns out of scrap, some really weird inventions and generally he is some sort of unholy fusion of Hitler Mengele Goebbels and Mad Max.

this. my friend is an engineer doing work involving space and has built an tested and usable space suit. soon there will be nazis in space again

Turning a camera into a supertazer is actually not that complicated. You've gotta be careful doing it of course, but you can find the instructions out there pretty easily.

Be careful though, it is a supertazer and can kill people with heart issues no problem. Even people with healthy hearts if you use it too long.

It was nigger protection, but what was difficult about his design was it acted like it was taking a picture but after it makes a certain sound all you had to do was shove the flash part against someone to fuck them up

Ah, that is pretty sneaky.

It's not even christmas yet, user

What the hells a power bottom ?

The ones in the closet are honestly worse in terms of promiscuity and drugs than these sickeningly flamboyant ones.

Part of why dating apps for gays became more routine is because gays that are out just don't stand out for the most part. Made it seem unnecessary to just hang around the 'gay' areas to meet other people that were gay so there's less of this gay culture than there used to be. In comparison, you have all the closeted gays that pretty much only hang around those gay areas to meet other gays because they don't want to be known in the rest of their life as being gay, so they get a lot weirder as odd as that sounds.

Ignorance is bliss user.

Mericans generally drink before going to the club in the first place.

Do not worry tovarich! Is perfectly normal reading bat as blyat, for you would be saying BLYAT if bat was flying at face. I'm even hearing some hardbass right now as we speak.

Chiki briki

Here user, have this .mp4.

intense kek

NO.

1) Instant outing if caught using it. Obviously.

2) Tampons from dispensers come wrapped in an extra layer of cardboard tubing that you'd be an idiot to try to flush. So…either the idea is to throw the tubes in the garbage (another chance to be outed), or stick the empty tubes in your pocket to throw out later (in which case, why the fuck don't you have your own tampon in your pocket in the first goddamn place).

NOBODY TRANS CAME UP WITH THIS.

I refuse to believe it. This is one of those things dreamt up by "genderqueers" and feminists who think constantly inventing new ways to be "trans inclusive" is a good idea.

Never mind that this makes absolutely zero sense to anyone who is actually living cross-gender.

They heal.

Trans people don't have high post-op suicide rates. This is a really stupid and persistent myth. I've known dozens of trans people over 20 years, and have YET to know someone that suicided. NOT A SINGLE PERSON. I knew one guy that died in a car wreck when he spun out on ice. One death from anorexia. One terminal illness.

No suicides.

Why don't I know several, Holla Forums? Shouldn't I?

If anything, the study that people usually cite to back that up (that Swedish study) actually overstated the case for our post-op suicides and obscured the fact that it found our suicide rates to drop steadily over the course of the study.

Probably because the liberal author still wanted to make the case for trans people being tragically marginalized.

That you guys buy it is kind of weird and backward.

It's one of those things that you SHOULD have questioned; but it suits some other part of your ideology to agree with it, so you didn't.

found the tranny

I said "our."

Great detective work.

You do realize that tampons are meant to be flushed, right? In places where plumbing cannot handle it, a sign is usually put up. The place where I work has a single unisex bathroom with one of those signs. I hate when there are used tampons in the trash bin, without anything wrapped over them to conceal them.

Also >>>/oven/

Settle down with the snark tranny, I didn't bother to read past

because that's when I knew you were a mentally ill degenerate piece of filth. Your opinion is worth less than dog shit to me. It goes in the trash, just like you will go in the bog when the time comes.

What's it like knowing that you threw your whole life away to try to become something you will never, ever actually be? Your fertility, you health, your very sanity- all gone because you wanted to play dress-up.

Empirical Studies >>> Anecdotal Evidence

The Swedish study shows that the suicide rate increases you dickless waste of a human

Newspeak here we come.
You wouldn't want to be a doubleplusungood goy and imply that trannies arn't actually their stated sex.

Forward lies the abyss

Okay, fair point actually.

My fertility was toast anyway for unrelated reasons. My physical health is stellar - my doctors think I may be a mutant. My sanity greatly improved. Thanks for your concern.

No, it actually does not. Read the entire thing, you illiterate.

But you guys are fond of claiming our suicide rates are insane - I've seen numbers as high as 80% claimed, often at least 40-50%.

Again, dozens of people…20 years. Where are all the suicides? I should know several.

That's pretty funny user. Kudos to you for making that.

Other Queer Unicorn looks like Richard Spencer
Also

the levels of degeneracy are too far. The decades of brainwashing, as well as the poisoned air water and food have irrevocably broken these people. They are not really alive or human anymore, just a pale imitation.

Therein lies the struggle of the young user, trying to break free of what controlled every aspect of his being with little to no guidance.

What part of anons post did you not understand?
Probably the part where you aren't a real girl

This. We need to wage a bloody culture war in order to win. Gamergate was a good skirmish for the shitstorm that we will have to fight in. People are already predicting that it will be the movie industry where the next "Gate" happens

efukt.com/21627_Mother_Fucking_T_Rex.html

i hope you mean literally.
This is why people who argue against a race war because of the white casualties are complete faggots.
Most of the casualties will be people from the city, which are near 100% blue pilled, degenerate wastes of space.

Most of the people with a brain will get out of the cities when they see it coming, leaving the cityshits as a nice sacrificial lamb. Their brutal deaths will serve two purposes.

1)piss off enough of the half-awake whites up to the reality of race war
2)perfect casus belli to genocide the shit out of niggers, mudshits and any spics who werent smart enough to get the fuck out.

Not to mention race war provides enough smoke and mirrors to take out jews when we can,

I guess I mean both. Andrew Breitbart wisely said that "Politics is downstream from culture". Just as when we fought the Commies, war is only half the battle and it doesn't matter how much killing we do if the degenerate leftist policies are allowed to regrow over time. This will be a war fought on ALL battlefields.

Remember, Karl Marx had been long dead before the Czars in Russia were overthrown. Ideas and ideologies last forever and are always a threat.

The strength of the left is that their strategy is essentially the, 'I'm not touching you' game. They accomplish this by using the violence of the state against us.

And what can we do? They haven't committed an act of physical violence against us.

But they have committed an act of cultural violence against us. Tampon's in men's bathrooms is just the latest in the Death by 1000 Cuts in this culture war.

In the past, if someone offended our sensibilities or our honor (or a friends honor or our families honor) by some direct, or indirect action, e.g. by distorting reality by telling me that men also menstrauate, we could employ violence to settle the score, so to speak. Basically, if 'he had it coming'. Once upon a time, it was understood what that meant, and people went on with their lives when such retaliation was carried out.

But that principle has been dead for decades now, and the concept of honor with it.

To make matters worse, today, the laws in many western countries, cities and states forbid anyuse of violence. Even when that violence is used in self defense! For, if we employ the use of violence either as the aggressor (physically removing communists), or as a defender (defending ourselves from psychotics with the use of force), we risk our livelihoods being taken away from us by the state.

Putting tampons in the men's bathroom because they are a "necessity, not a luxury" and because "not all people who menstruate are women" is not a direct form of physical violence, but any resistance to such a policy will be met with a great deal of violence.

I do believe that humor is an effective weapon against the SJW/Progressive lunacy. Nothing triggers a New Age Puritan more than mocking their faith in a clever manner. Because they definitely aren't a majority. They rely solely on intimidation (i.e. violence) to silence the majority.

The best we can do in the moment is to laugh at the absurdity of their shenanigans and articulate the absurdity of their policies/issues/world view to normies via meme's, counter movements (e.g. pressure the school to install urinals in the girls bathroom because not all girls have vaginas), writing satire articles, youtube, etc.

No thanks.

What is wrong with that?

I find them funny, but now I feel like shit since I know that if I ever said that I was truly a Beta Robot Future Wizard people would probably laugh at my face yet treat all these tumblrpokemon like real people.

When will the pain end?

Belle sounds like wife material.

Part of me wants to subdue her and make her my wife, but the other part of me has Vietnam flashbacks of Life is Strange and wants to strangle her.

oh my.
Everytime she sees a pan she gets wet I guess.

The third act boss, he uses psy powers and summons sand wraiths. Main damage comes as physical from objects he telekinetically chucks at you, but he also has a few elemental attacks. Watch out for his poison pools, if they crit you you're fucked.

Flamers stand out like all hell. It's the masc straight looking ones that can blend in with everyone else. I have been to my cities gay area and i can see how those apps are destroying the place, it used to be extremely clean like 16 years ago but now it's just like another part of the city aka dirty and filled with blacks.

I get your point though. If you think Holla Forumss hatred is strong for gays you haven't seen how gays hate on each other. It's really fun to watch honestly.

I see you your power bottom vid with my yestergay one.

When you realize you're the one causing your depression. /r9k/ mindset is shit tier.

I had a psychiatrist who was giving me meds that literally poisoning me for 4 months. I have reason to feel like shit

I've had it up to here, Holla Forums I'm going to go mad any day now. It's every single fucking day I see crazy shit that isn't reality and I want to wake up to a sensible reality.

liquor helps

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Women want to be male? Then they should cut the womb out so they don't bleed. This way the women can't abuse the future children. Children don't deserve to suffer under the deranged single ant-traditional parents.

When will this ride end?

welcome to the struggle. The only hopes are The Day of the Rope and the Beta Uprising. Everything else is pointless

How soon?

We are supposed to be out space-faring and colonising the planets instead of struck here and be oppressed because it is wrong to be white. I am so sick of this SHITS!

there is no escape to other worlds

theguardian.com/science/the-lay-scientist/2015/may/06/how-can-our-future-mars-colonies-be-free-of-sexism-and-racism

HEY Holla Forums HOW HARD IS IT FOR YOU TO FUCKING UNDERSTAND

HOOOOOOOOOWWWW

HAAAAARRRRDDDDD

ISSSSSS

ITTTTT

TO UNDERSTAND

that their position is: male/female is biological (female has vagina and ovaries and menstruates) and man/woman is social. That's the position their working with. How the fuck is tampon thing confusing you all? Get angry sure because you deny that position but there's so many you just fucking confused at "not all people who menstruate are women" it's scary. It's almost like you simply… don't understand? Here, let me help.

Males should biologically like pussy, many don't, they like dick and dude ass. These people are gay, your beloved Milo is a barbarian (etymologically: barbaros means foreigner - get it, cus he's Greek?) of his fucking biology, he literally cannot feel sexually attracted to another woman. Now if you reading this aren't gay, like me you can't vicariously imagine what that's like, but we accept him at his word, and his actions (he fucks dudes, you never see him in a relationship with a woman etc.) and there being a bunch of attention seekers who make being gay some bullshit identity thing that probably horrifies you (it doesn't bother me, my uncle's gay and into the whole identity thing so I'm used to it).

But noooo, if someone says they literally cannot feel attached to their genitals, that they don't belong in this sexed body of theirs, AND THEY LITERALLY CUT THEIR FUCKING PENIS OFF TO FEEL CORRECT - well obviously some bullshit is going on rather than just another thing like homosexuality! Does the fact that some dude feels sexually attracted to his fucking car detract from the fact that a man loves a man? Does the fact that some fucking helpless deranged teen looking for an identity, doesn't find it in chan culture or the alt-right, but finds it in some stupid fucking community of other-kins and forces themselves to feel like they're a wolf, detract from the fact that a male is a woman? If there are any elderly 'other-kins' that would certainly be a rare occurrence, but there's a history of legitimate homosexuals going back all through time, and the same is true for transsexuals (some Native American tribes even had a thing called 'two-spirit').

So there's the fucking argument, as you can tell I accept it, but at the very least be aware that that's what's going on. How fucking dumb do you have to be to simply be confused at this. The tampon dispenser is there for the rare occasion than that someone with bleeding ovaries identifies as a man and is using that bathroom. Thought experiment: separate bathroom for gays, STIs don't exist so gays don't use condoms. Bisexuals enter into cultural discourse and acceptance, they can use these bathrooms. Condom machine put into gay's bathroom.

So here's a post Holla Forums please don't let the tone or that stupid experiment at the end distract you, think critically about what I said and give me your response.

You're not worth replying to, but I rate the bait 0/10.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I need a dog to lick me up from this bizarre nightmare.

I'd put it into a few general categories.

You have the flaming fags who don't give a shit and are probably riddled with aids from all the fucking they're doing. Constantly going out to bars, getting drunk and hooking up. Their families are almost certainly lefties who never taught them not to be degenerate, or they just never had a real family at all, either way they felt little to no social pressures on keeping a lid on their shit, thinking what they're doing is more "normal" than normal.

You have "closet" fags that due to either their upbringing or current social climate, don't exhibit any gay tendencies in most situations and have to resort to using the internet or other more subtle means. If they're having to resort to using less direct methods of meeting people to fuck than they're probably going to be less choosy with when, how, who or where, which will probably lead to secretly super twisted degenerate fucks who are drugged out of their mind while getting destroyed by 6 guys at once that they found on craigslist or something.

The saddest of them all are True/Secret tier closeted gays, they exhibit no outward homosexual tendencies and will attempt to blend in as naturally as possible. If you happen to know one, but don't know they're actually the gays, and pressure them as to why they don't have a girlfriend even though they are well off in every other regard, they will most likely just brush off your shit test with a joke or return a jab like it's nothing but it will probably kill them inside. Most violently hate flaming fags and pozloads tier closeted grindr fags for drawing more attention to homosexuality and for turning it into a fetish. Some will try and have a normal family, some will turn into types A and B. They will almost certainly live with guilt and disappointment for the rest of their life. A very, very, very microscopic minorty will probably run into somebody just like them and potentially live happy for a length of time, but guilt will still eat at them both.

And finally there are the straight fucking cucks who THINK they're gay and will grow out of it or change their mind when jamal's dick is an inch from their nose, this is 99% of liberals and democrat beta male shitters.

I want reddit to leave.

That's pretty much one of the worst posts ever made this year.

Because we're not trying to criticize their actions from a relative standpoint, but an objective one you quintuple nigger.

It's not denial. It's how things work.

Not scarier than a woman who identifies as a man still has a fully functional reproductive system.

>MANY don't
More like 5%, and that's pushing it.

Newfag confirmed.

That's false, as being gay is a choice. The studies that 'confirmed' being gay is genetical were poorly made.

I'm going to fucking kill you I swear.

Your uncle included.

That's cultural Marxism for you.

You don't know what the word "fact" means, don't you?

This was the term for feminized men who weren't able to do the things other men did, but could be domesticated and help the wives of others do obligations. NOT people who cut their dick off or took hormones.

See point #1.

Holy shit nigger. What a waste you are.

why not Holla Forums-san?

lame (in the original sense)

so this is Holla Forums huh? I put forth a little argument and all that is returned is input-output banal self-defence mechanisms. I literally wanted to know what your points are against mine, talk about a fucking echo chamber, pathetic. I'll keep my fingers crossed that someone's just right now spending a couple of minutes on an actual response rather than a reply. I haven't identified myself at all apart from as being against you on this particular topic, and that makes me reddit or bait. Fuck reddit, and what part of what I said was bait, I even added that last sentence in for Christ’s sake.

See that's what I was fucking looking for, now I understand you. Clearly I am a newfag and I didn't know that was the opinion on homosexuality, so now my whole argument has absolutely no basis for you guys.

Can I ask something more? On the gay being choice thing, what about back when being gay wasn't acceptable, and people fucked guys at the risk (a risk which would often actually happen) of their lives?

P.S. Soz for saying 'we', I realise the assumptions I was making were wrong.

finally
(sorry couldn't resist)

Fuck you, you obviously care more about being in the club of 'we know something they don't know and everything's going to shit but we're the enclave' than actually trying to change people's minds.

Men do not bleed unless they piss bleed (go to hospital if anyone bleed) but women do….how fucking is it hard for you to fuckin understand?

Leftists, Faggots, Trans and Feminists etc. go to Mars while the sane people stay on earth. Mars becomes a total dump while earth becomes a paradise. Sounds good to me.

that looks like one of the pod racers from Star Wars Episode I: Racer

Oh man, they sent you in here blind, didn't they? First day of shilling?
Don't worry, you'll soon be one of us.

I find replying to a retard 100x more worth it than replying to a shill (to which shills half of Holla Forums reply with religious piety, no matter the time, place or content of the post).

Retards can learn and will either get perma-triggered and stfu forever or will understand and continue searching with more caution without spilling spaghetti everywhere.

People like being rebels if there's plenty of material to feel satiated with in their society. Being gay was just one of the ways for people to express their rebel desires, but there was a lot of other things people did too. Especially those who were at the top of the social ladder always did (and do) the most depraved shit humanly possible (see orgies in high-profile villas in ancient Rome).

Since there's more plenty of material to feel satiated with in society than ever before, you see a whole lot more depraved shit popping up in society than ever before.

In short: people being gay despite homosexuality not being acceptable in the past does not justify homosexuality now in any means.

About the cultural marxism part I'll reply later.

this. I came back in the day from Niggermania/Chimpout and you pick things up quickly

Betas will never rise up, that's why they are betas.

Now you cheered me up, thank a lot mate.

That is why we dream of a moment when enough betas lose their shit that we will be a horde rising up against chad. until that day its sorrow

Only when they totally lose their shits at same time then it might happen but who knows.

Thanks for actually addressing me, there's no need to talk about the cultural marxism I probably know the main stuff you'll say and I'm going downstairs to watch the Daily Politics show. This is what the damn politically incorrect board should be. If there's an impasse we should reach it so we can flip each other off across it, not just build our fucking echo chambers on either side and make up stories about the others without ever seeing them.

Will they be fire or fine if they say that the gay marriage is wrong?

Checked

Well we better be /fit/ citizen when that happens.

Going to have to say absolutely no.
At least in burgerland, you are never supposed to flush your tampons, and in every single public restroom there is ALWAYS a trash can of some sort in every single women's stall.

Even if you could flush the tampons, there are trash cans in every stall anyways for people who use pads instead, so only a bitch would flush a tampon.

Anyone else noticing that asians like to meddle and play people against one another like the jew does?

Most of them have a certain virus, they have become HIV, it can't exist without certain definable groups* of people .

Findings from a systematic review (Herbst et al.) of 29 published studies showed that 28% of transgender women had HIV infection (4 studies), while 12% of transgender women self-reported having HIV (18 studies). This discrepancy suggests many transgender women living with HIV don’t know their HIV status.

In the systematic review, black/African American transgender women were most likely to test HIV positive, compared to those of other races/ethnicities: 56% of black/African American transgender women had positive HIV test results compared to 17% of white or 16% of Hispanic/Latina transgender women.

Among the 3.3 million HIV testing eventsa reported to CDC in 2013, the highest percentages of newly identified HIV-positive persons were among transgender persons.

source:- web.archive.org/web/20160909124413/http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/gender/transgender/

*(LBGTQ&blacks)

Asians have no souls so I am not surprised when they pull shit like this

Look at their faces, user. Do not avert your gaze

Plenty of trans "men" (mentally ill women) get pregnant and give birth, to the point where they're pressuring maternity centers to cater to their delusions and call them "men".

sandrarose.com/2015/09/trans-dad-offended-by-mothers-and-pregnant-women/

Pic very fucking related. I hope this crazy mutilated bitch gets hit by a van full of her fellow trannies…who will then all commit suicide in their grief. "Pregnant man" my fucking ass, MSM.

Which is insane. Man means "adult human male" and woman means "adult human female". Our different social roles exist because of the difference in male and female biology. Feeling wrong in your own body is indicative of severe mental illness, not that you're actually a girl inside.

Apparently she has three children or something. How can she keep up the delusion that she's a man when she's fucking pregnant? That's literally the most womanly thing one can do.

I remember talking to my leftist mother when this was in the news

Why live?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I do not understand.
This is defying my logical processes.

No its not. Believing otherwise is a mental disorder.

They want to play dress up and pretend? Fine whatever.

Their dress up and pretend party is now inconvenient because nature comes knocking on the door each month to remind them they're women? Well that's for them to figure the fuck out on their own.

If these freaks want to do what they're doing, it on them to prepare themselves, not the rest of society. Catering to these retards, enabling their mental disorder and putting tampon machines in the men's room because that one freak might come in and need one is fucked.

They're the retards that wrote that. People are just laughing at the insanity of the statement

My SJW younger brother and I had lunch, and we were discussing our cousin when my brother suddenly went on a rant about how the cousin kept referring to Bruce Jenner as…"Bruce Jenner."

He should have known better than to come to me with this.

Three weeks later, I find out he's been talking with my wife behind my back and getting her worked up about my "right-wing leanings."

If they only knew…

The only way I could ever be a janitor is to wear some kind of hazmat suit or hardsuit. It would feel like I had my own protective bubble.

It would've been better for you to say "we're all trapped in feeble flesh suits. I would be an immortal being made of diamond, but I just have to deal with the fact that I can't be."

Hindsight's 20/20, but I'll keep it in mind if it comes up again.

I'm surprised more of us don't turn gay, sometimes.

Does anyone have that webm of the "Throw 'em in the bog" song or something like that? It's a parody of the Lonely Island song "Throw it on the ground" Been trying to find it to no avail.

Don't have any pics related to this thread, so have this.

agree and amplify, this is the best tool in our arsenal.

Are they free?
Take them all. Make it cost them

Jew mode
Take them all and sell for profit

I dont see how poopdick is any better, faggot.

Good idea, tampons are expensive.

Make sure to flush them down the toilet, they'll clog the pipes and cost the jewniversity even more shekels.

You are the fucking man.

Not a bum-darts enthusiast, thank you very much. I'm just saying that women are capable of some disturbing shit, sometimes.

Here is this to up the morale in these darkest of days

I believe I've more than once spotted these two niggers shitting up the catalog.

Am I witnessing the birth of new pasta?!

Calling you a retard was not me being part of an echo chamber m8. Calling you a retard was the least I could do considering how you wrote one of the worst (sincere) posts I've ever seen on this chan.

Also…
That's a hell of an egotistical position to hold tbh.

And by that I mean that insulting someone is not displaying "echochamber behavior", but because you typed a shitty post and need to be called out on it.

Just more Proof that Zionites a fucked in the Head.

well we don't want our men to bleed out after they lose virginity to Tyrone in a stall, do we?

You know you're in some real shit when even Identity Project can't find a special snowflake gender identity for you.

Please fill out the accompanying form and return it to this site withing 3-5 business days.

archive.is/PjjQj

Maybe it does, considering that they have a fetish for obtaining STDs for pleasure.

iphonechild's face deserved to have a bat mark across it for being so fucking oblivious to the world.

this pleased me.

Sargon of Cukkad had her on one time. She allegedly had no idea that she was the face of feminism for a few weeks until he told her, and she claimed she'd been given a side to argue in the debate and would have been just as fierce arguing the other side.

I'm not sure how much of that I believe.

They do not. Not without plastic surgery, at any rate.

The prize for being more insulting than any regular insult we'd apply to one of these freaks is Homo Queer Fag Bear Daddy, with Lezzer Queer Bossy Mama not far behind

I do enjoy Born Again Transgenderqueer for the pic+words combo.

Dyke Healer Alchemist R/evolutionary Dadd makes me want to slap whoever wrote this.

My favourite this time for being bluntly informative is Deaf Queer.

I just coughed like Hillary Clinton on seeing that one

It's the absolute bottom of the bottom of social circles all congealing together and grinning inanely cos of the internet.

Previously all these sad grotesque insane fucks were rightly isolated and ridiculed for being fags, dykes and pansies now they think they're normal cos they can talk to their fellow deluded freaks and share their social pathogens. Dump in some bandwagon jumping millenials with no personality and 20 minutes later you've got this shit being spewed out like it means anything.

It means it's a man.

kekd

WAKE ME UP

When 'First do no harm' gets thrown out the window.

They'll bleed out of their butchered, infected reconstructed taints if they're committed batshit

at some point you realise you should stop reading these cos they're the words from sick minds

So in short they're giving voice to a load of trannies to spout off their own bespoke snowflake interpretations of themselves so that they might more ludicrously deny the reality of their birth with even more nonsensical labels they've made up.

Asylums might not have been particularly pleasant places but it's a damn sight better than letting their would-be inhabitants loose on your streets.

Holy shit this thread is still going strong, anybody got any more of those sweet sweet identity project memes?

I was fucking dying last night

Captcha finished with "XY"

It is a real shame that one, it's very possible she'll grow out of it though. There's gonna be a lot of dick pointed in her direction in life, she's bound to snap.

Children is most definitely not what these people need.

Could also get some nearby Holla Forumsack to unscrew the machine form the wall and kick into a dented mess.

I'd take every single one out and cover the whole dispenser and the tampons in nutella and fake blood

Beta Uprising is an oxymoron.

They must become Nu-Alpha to rise.

That person should not be in the men's bathroom as that person is a woman. Her opinion of her gender is irrelevant to the reality of her gender.

Whatever one 'identifies' as is irrelevant.

As we have seen some fucktards would call themselves a dragon if they could. Fantasy does not trump truth.

Desiring the amputation of healthy body parts and organs is as clear a signifier of mental illness as is possible to exhibit.

Yes their bodies may well be hideously ugly but their problem lie in the wiring in their heads not in the meat of their bodies.

We don't have to send them to Mars just eject them into space.

Imagine how much of a fucking nightmare the lives of those kids will be, imagine what they'll grow into.

These people should be in asylums or having their brains operated on.

That's an awful lot of (((noses)))

I laughed way harder at this than I thought I would

That's not a lot. That's a little more than most women, but an actual muscular man would weigh over 200 pounds depending on build. She's basically just saying either A. she's a fat woman or B. She's a women who lifts occasionally. Betting on the former because tumblr.

Did this idiot think that was a lot? Lmao

No shit. I don't understand why doctors can't lose their licenses for mutilating these crackpots.

go around campus and rip down the cunt cotton boxes. wear a mask and do it at night (without swiping card for building entry), or do it gradually, as a sustained campaign.

if it's just you then they could catch you if they notice the same person on camera going to all the bathrooms on campus and are able to identify. so be careful.

What is Gender Butch Baba wife?

baba in polish means old woman, babcia means grandmother
t. polack

underated as fuck

it puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again

Ok let me say this.

GenderQueer means no gender that fit her feels.

Butch means fake manly lebbo

Baba means old woman in polish

so she is a deranged bulky lebsian old woman wife. Did I get that right?

I love how everytime I see that, I read it as bitch.

We should encourage them to ram metal rods into their dicks and ass so they bleed/get infected and die.

We need a Holocaust now more than ever