Show me what makes this any different from the 4chan

Show me what makes this any different from the 4chan.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/7408782.html#7408808
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

4chan doesn't get 5 shitty, meta threads everyday.

No rolls

YOu mean get threads? We have those.

Well it was a pretty nice place until you showed up.

iunno

the mods aren't as overzealous i suppose?

i already answered that. see 8ch.net/b/res/7408782.html#7408808

No it's when you roll answer is the last digit of a number of your post
1 - ur faget
2 - ur gay
3 - ur mom is a whore
4 - ur faget
5 - ur gay
6 - ur mom is a whore
7 - ur faget
8 - ur gay
9 - ur mom is a whore
0 - u die tonight

ROLLIN'

You are right as shitty as dysnomia is it's better than him being reddit tier with rules

We have less users. Cancer's the same amount tbh.

I'm not banned here.

file size and sound

bump

With the exception of /newsplus, Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and Holla Forums I can pretty much post whatever the fuck I feel like without fear of being banned because some mod didn't agree.

4chan/b/: dicks and disease
Holla Forums/b/: fascists and degenerates

Different audience.

Data mining thread.

That is like asking what makes diarrhea different from constipation.

That is EASY!!!
4chan isn't dead!

If a mod says "posting of blue squares is banned" and you post a blue square, then you deserve what you get.
Real imageboard culture is an inferential culture anyway, and very few rules are explicitly stated. If you go violating the rules without regard for the culture of the board, then don't be surprised if you're banned.
old Holla Forums was truly random, since there were no rules then bans were entirely whatever the mods felt like doing at the time, then moot went full jew, snacks got fired and cucked himself to death, and now we have discordian fags playing at chaos while the true chaos magicians have progressed beyond your puddle games, tadpole.

KEEP ON ROLLIN

NOW A LIMP BIZKIT THREAD

>>>/premium/
thats what

WE GONNA BREAK STUFF, OP

WE BE HOLDIN ALL THE GOLD OP YOU POOR AS FUCK

THE CHOCOLATE STARFISH

THE HOTDOG FLAVORED WATER

We have Fred Durst here and anywhere Mr. Durst is is the coolest place on the planet.

The difference is that moot sold 4chan to Hiroshima Nagasaki for cash money, while Failwheels gave Holla Forums away to Jim for free.

You get what you pay for, and Jim paid $0 for this shithole.

it has an 8

Damn sameā€¦

t. retards who can't ban evade

Great, so no profit for them, we're not the product.

Not exactly, Jim staged a DDOS so that he could trick HW out of the site.
Get your facts straight.

This

We are the product. Well, our data is. So the profit is all under the table. On paper, this site has never made a dime, and is funded by the money Jim makes off 2chan, which is itself nothing more than a Jap carbon copy of 4chan. Which makes 8ch more like 4chan than anyone even realizes. We are a datafarm for the Jap version of 4chan, nothing more. So the only real difference between 8ch and 4chan is that 8ch is based in Asia, while 4chan is based in the US. Naturally that provides a slight cultural difference, which as time goes by gets smaller and smaller. But >>7410064's analogy is correct. It is just two different kinds of shit.

I can post text using Tor.

I haven't seen a successful rate my cock thread yet

brb

you can not do the latest and greatest meme ^ ^