NEW BEST OF THE WORST YOU FUCKS!

NEW BEST OF THE WORST YOU FUCKS!

What did he mean by this?

AIIIIIIIDS XD

SO LE FUNNY

I actually laughed quite a bit during this one. Maybe I was just in an easily amused state of mind when I watched it.

Leave.

Len Cabazinski has excellent deadpan and comedic timing.

So naturally he makes shitty horror movies.

I HAVE TO SEE THAT FUCKING BIGFOOT MOVIE

good god.

not fucking funny…

If they acknowledge their beating of a dead horse it becomes ironic and then it's totally fine and not at all the exact same as repeating a shitty catchphrase dude, get with the times, it's the hip new thing all Youtubers are doing.

Holla Forums untermensch long for validation because new daddy wont let mummah give it to them anymore.

haha rich evan do funny yell made me xddd

If Len stopped by in this one I'll watch. I like him.

MISTER BOOZE
MISTER BOOZE
ANY GAME YA PLAY WITH HIM YOU LOOSE!

rich didn't drink in this episode, and he was putting some weird medicine in his glass, did diabetes finally get to him?

Did you see any shots showing he still had feet?

Why doesn't Rich drinks? because anything health related or just because he is already mocked enouth and doesn't want drunkness to be another thing to mock him for?

Rich Evans is the physical avatar of Bacchus in the mortal realm. Were he to quaff a single sip of fermented liqour every living soul within a mile would engange in a 140% proof orgy nobody would survive.
His divine vessel is too real.

That was so epic. Epic for the win!

huh yes, when he walks to the gay bar.

I thought you were going to say he was the physical avatar of Bacchus cursed by Zeus not to be able to drink and being surrounded by drunkards because he fucked Zeus' dog or something.

Heey Boy!

they've been going WOAAAOOAOAOAAAAH a bit too much lately. they already broke the meme on skate kid.

What the fuck is this shit? is some Assassin's Creed shit?

Yakuza 0 Bacchus

a lovely drunkard who teaches you martial arts

Oh, I got scared for a second.

drunken bums teaching people skills are always the best characters

scared of what? are you schizophrenic?

Scared of crappy political use of greek gods.

wouldn't be the first time. but no, he's just a drunkard who teaches you martial arts by fighting off the debt collectors that are after him.

>>>/cuckold/
>>>/bbc/
>>>/blacked/
>>>/israel/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

Oh, look! It's the writers, directors and producers of Space Cop calling other movies awful!

SPACE COP IS KINO! KINO!!1

same strategy disney used for most of the jokes in GotG2

keep trying doug.

KIKE CUCKLASA BTFO THE FUCK OUT

I want Lucas to do a Plinkett review of it.

You know shit is bad when Jay is out-acting Mike. But the real problem is the inconsistent tone. Like that guy said, they should have stuck to one and only one tone for the movie.

fuck off with this cuck shit

You're late to this thread, d00d. What's wrong? You're usually replying much sooner. Were you too caught up in your blacked.com backlog?

You're losing your edge, faggot. You used to be fucking beautiful. Get it together.

You forgot:
>>>/interracial/

I haven't watched RLM since Star Wars 7. Have they finally stopped sucking Disney's cock?

haha great memeh griend

will he be watching sharknado iron sky 2

and 3

The real core problem of the film was that the relationship between the comedic duo of Rich and Mike is all wrong. Rich, the titular Space Cop, is relegated to playing the straight man to Mike's wacky cop from the past, which is all wrong. The humour should come from Space Cop being confused by the present day and Mike should just play a normal cop to be the straight man to Rich's wacky. If you have both characters being wacky it doesn't work, and Space Cop ends up being overshadowed in his own film. The first gag in the original trailer about the hotdog (embedded here) is how the jokes should have worked in the film, with Rich reacting to every day items with a joke and Mike reacting as a straight man, but the relationship is mostly reversed in the film.

Mike should have probably played Space Cop if he was going to mug like a jackass in the film because then its more appropriate, and Rich would have been better as the normal police officer who could react to the wacky Space Cop.

Aren't RLM patently racist? I mean, they go about it in a tactful way. But aren't the signs there?

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

What a time to be alive…

Let's just say they don't call Beardfat "the wizard" for nothing.

I think Mike and Rich definitely make fun of black/brown/asian. They frame the jokes like they're indignant about certain racist statements, but they end up just pointing out how funny it is. Pretty clever.

There's a meme among their reddit fanbase that Mike is a nazi, so by their standards yes they do have racist humor.

WTF PLEASE STOP LIKING RLM THIS IS SUCH REDDIT GARBAGE PLEASE GO BACK TO REDDIT.COM WHERE ALL THE LOSERS HANG OUT LOL YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE

WE
DON'T LIKE RLM HERE

:^ )