My bf has been beatng me and im not sure what to do, he blamed me when he gets mad. he likes to pull my hear real hard...

my bf has been beatng me and im not sure what to do, he blamed me when he gets mad. he likes to pull my hear real hard, and punch me in the boobs. its not alwas like two times a week, and its starting t really hurt me.

Why did reading this give me a boner?

Not my problem, whore

Leave him

people with 2 brain cells to rub together would know that nobody that has these kinds of problems would post it on a site filled with social outcasts, lunatics and actual psychopaths
fuck off with your board sliding

all my friends are guys so its not a big deal

Make way for sayaka

Is that you I forgot her name ?

kill

I beat my wife up every morning.

Why can't you ditzy ladies just wake up earlier?

Always beat your woman.
If you don't know why, she sure does.

Suck it up and take it. Women are negligible and should be treated as punching bags. You deserve this.

Women pick the men, always remember that. You picked him so you picked dirt. Most likely you are the same as him, a piece of shit. Grow up and pick a good guy or die the whore you are. No one cares if you get your face beat in anymore for continuing to fuck a dead end and not hook up with a supportive man. Women like you should not breed for your lack of intelligence may get passed down.

Fight back.

Kill him while he sleeps

Eliza?

start dating women, you fucking faggot

suck his dick better and he won't have to beat you anymore.

cheat him for satisfaction

Those people never get better, it will only get worse and worse. The only thing to do is get as far away from him as possible and to report his ass. He will kill you or put your dumb ass in the hospital.

Hey guys hwy did the cunt have two black eyes?

Because the bitch didn't listen the first time.

She wont though because shes an average women. They have to learn the hard way then play victim when shit falls apart and pretend she didn't know where this shit was heading. It's like women want drama more then a nice relaxing life. That's why you cant feel sorry for them anymore, they do it all to themselves.

Show me your tits and i may be that bf you want.

wtf? dump the piece of shit.

In some cases… I feel like the girls with daddy issues get it the worst. They naturally attract shitty people, running in cycles dating the same piece of shit over and over. Or maybe she is just a piece of shit of person looking for attention because she deserves getting the shit literally kicked out of her.

Who know I don't know I really have no trucking idea what fuck I am talking about. I myself am a worthless drunk piece of shit.

Oh and what the fuck happened to tits or GTFO

No, they accept shitty people in their lives. It's simple, if they want some one nice then look for some one nice and stop listing to whats mainstream or media bullshit.
You must listen to others also. Why don't you stop acting like a bitch and being critical about useless shit like drinking. Do you have a nice drink every night to calm down or do you drink till you pass out then shit your own bed? One is fine the other makes you a piece of shit.

Wow, whose the beauty

Suck it up and deal with it also tits or gtfo bitch.

Stop making him mad.

Just let him rape you and you will be fine.