What was it like getting a blowjob from a 13-15 yo in comparison to an adult?

What was it like getting a blowjob from a 13-15 yo in comparison to an adult?
Or just in general getting a blowjob from a 13-15yo.

I'm genuinely curious

its just a warm, moist cavity in which your penis will fit
getting sucked off by a teenager is no different than an adult woman, except maybe the adult has more experience and guaranteed won't be squeamish about your unwashed cheese dick
t. recipient of BJs from vietnamese prostitutes of varying age

It feels exactly the same as if a small adult woman was sucking you off.

Really?
I was expecting that the expiernce would have ben much better seeing a cute 14 yo girl sucking on dick.

well, if you are some kind of sick fuck, yeah
in your case it would be more of psychological difference, you being some kind of hebephile would enjoy it more because its a kid sucking you off
but mechanically, its no different, its just a female mouth and tongue wrapped around your penis

hebes don't like to deepthroat and you have to condition them to take your whole cock while degenerate whores aka grannies will go down on you if you throw them some attention and money.

Ephebophile, that's completelty normal and nothing's wrong with that, besides the psychological damage that you can possibly cause to a 15 yo which would be difficult if you treat her like every other adult women.

that's why you don't treat them like degenerate whores and fuck them up for life

Girls that are from 13-20 look pretty similar, since girls hit puberty way sooner. I've been sucked off by a really cute 19 yo, and the experience was exactly the same.
The only bad thing about it is that they aren't as good at it, but that can be overlooked.

Yeah, i always agreed with that but i still have fetishes to dream about.
Also, it's crazy how in the usa if you had sex with a 14yo that you would be seen as an absolute horrible monster meanwhile the age of consent in germany is 14.
Goes to show america is one the more less intelligent and educated countries.

It's nothing more than a ploy to control mens' sex lives. Not too long ago, the age of consent was lower. But the rise of feminist movements are what caused such a high age of consent.

How ironic that "womens rights activists" were the leaders in stripping away the rights of younger women to consent so that their aging asses were the only option for men that would choose younger women if given the choice.

Not just 14 I had sex with a 16 year old when I was 18 and spent the next two years in prison and had to register as a sex offender for 10 years

ITT: lies

younger girls have softer, moister tongues.

What was prison like as an 18 year old sex offender?

wow, you utter retard repeat that line so often, you must actually believe it don't you? besides the point that it doesn't make the slightest sense, do you have any evidence that backs up your claims?

why is a 18 year old allowed to fuck a 60 year old?

All you have to do is research the origins of the age of consent in the U.S yourself and you'll come to the same conclusion, its really not up for debate.
Why shouldn't an 18 year old be allowed to fuck a 60 year old?

because a man can still choose a 18 year old over a woman of his own age, how is that in the interest of the aging women that don't want men to choose younger women?

Because 18 year olds aren't the prime age of women that men naturally go for, the word "jailbait" was invented after the age of consent was put to the ridiculous level of 18 for a reason.
And just because feminists couldn't make it illegal to fuck anyone older than 18 because that was ridiculous enough as it is that doesn't mean they haven't socially stigmatized older men having sex with 18 year olds.
Do you honestly think its socially acceptable for a 60 year old man to date an 18 year old?
They've created this situation on purpose because they were jealous of younger women rightfully getting all the men and the only way to make men go for them instead was to stigmatize having sex with young women so bad that men had no choice but to settle for old hags.

How do you even make ends meet considering you're a registered sex offender and fucking nobody hires sex offenders and the job market is tough enough as it is.

It took a while to find a job, but there are a few places you can work there are a very few retail stores that will hire you. I myself work as a detailer I actually know someone that's registered that works at the front desk for a hotel. Not really sure how he got that job. But you can find work it just takes longer.

no it's not socially acceptable because a 60 year old in a relationship with a 18 year old is fucking retarded, they have literally nothing in common. but he still could go for it without getting in LEGAL trouble and that's what this is about right? it hurts to know that someone is actually this delusional, pulling all this conspiracy shit out of his anus. you probably live under a highway and have too much time or something. seriously, fucking stop it.

I'm a registered sex offender I got a job working for the pedophile elites that rule the world.

Well good for you

Your line of thinking is a product of feminism and thats undisputable which is why you dropped the argument over the origins of the age of consent immediately.
Theres nothing "fucking retarded" about a 60 year old man dating an 18 year old woman, men naturally lust after younger women and women naturally lust after older men.
But in todays society a 60 year old dating an 18 year old is basically social suicide for the man and that is a product of feminism, and you can't prove me wrong because just looking into the history itself proves me right so please continue the ad hom attacks of me being a hobo living under a highway or some bullshit because thats literally all you've got.

imaginary, they don't jail your ass for consensual 2 years difference

Say what you want you didn't spend the two years in prison I did your not going to tell me that those two years didn't happen. Go back to jacking off to hentai and shut the fuck up.

You do if the 2 years puts the younger partner under the age of consent.

Or if the parents raise a big stink and get the girl to turn on you and say that she didn't consent which is what happened to me

I've been lurking for a good time along countless cp threads. and i've only ever heard someone spit this smart shit ONCE. stfu faggot, you're salty because it's true

I'm salty because I got screwed over by some bitch parents and spent two years in prison that I never should have.

That was probably me as well tbh fam but I have yet to see anyone refute it so why stop using it to put moralfags in their place?
Being compared to feminists shuts them down immediately because its like they gain self awareness for a few seconds and realize how retarded they must be.

are hebes and pedos the next dindu nuffins?

THEY'VE CREATED THIS SITUATION ON PURPOSE

pick one

dindu confirmed

is dindu the next cuck which was the next autist which was the next troll which was the next fag etc?

This. Age of consent is 16 in so many states that this would never happen, even if age of consent happened to be 17 or 18 in that particular state. Especially since the guy was only 18. Age of consent laws are made to prevent much older men from taking advantage of younger girls, even if the law isn't always used for that purpose.

According to what?

Not much different to a woman, but it depends on how girly the 14 year old is. I went to a party and got a bj from a girl who I later found out was 14. She was drunk, I was drunk. I was 19 at the time. I never got in trouble. The BJ was good, but teenage girls are just teenage girls. Being attracted to them doesnt make you a pedo, it makes you a normal guy. Her mouth was warm and wet, and her lips were soft with lipstick on. Her eyes were kind of girly, but she had a teenage body. Hand sized tits, and a nice round ass, not big like disgusting black women, but enough to prove she has started growing. She knew exactly what she was doing. I wanted to fuck her but she said no, and I'm not a rapist. Still, probably one of the better BJ's ive ever had, because she genuinely wanted to do it, not out of some kind of duty.

So pretty much
Me as a 18 year old guy, if i go to the gym a couple of weeks, dress nice and take some friends to a party and get drunk that i maybe will also get a blowjob from a teenage underage girl?

about same as getting one from 2 yo is compared to 10 yo

i'm calling the police

This
In all honesty I think when they're younger they tend to be more into it either because they want to prove that they're mature or whatever by sucking dick or because it's a new thing for them and they want to experience it and just go for it amd eagerly suck on your dick and want to be good at it to validate their skills or its the thing they think is more acceptable to do than straight out sex. The older I get the more women I'm meeting who either aren't into it as much, or just doing it out of obligation and get tired and stop if you're taking too long and go for something else. Of course we're talking about bjs here, girls after high school have other tricks they've gotten good at, but god I miss being in high school and having my dick sucked without having to ask or even expecting it, and just sit back and enjoy them working hard on draining my balls

Honestly, maybe we should just raise the legal age of cement to 21 so that girls that are of legal age now seem like the new jailbait and it won't be so bad.

Blowjobs never did it for me, although I got the tip of my penis cut off in an accident when I was young so maybe that has something to do with it. What does it feel like for normal people?
pic related

I feel you, I got phimosis and blowjobs are worthless for me in the physical sense like 80% of the way. That's why I always make everyone choke because I need more of it in there. Never felt a good blowjob so I'm pretty much neutral about the whole deal. I just like the whole experience of making people choke on it and pressing them on it with my hand basically. Oh boy have we become a different species from our ancestors.

What was the accident btw?

That was no accident.

.t Rabbi

So please explain to me, what do you do when you are with this 13 or 14 year old girl and she gets older? By 25 you will have dumped her for another 13 year old, repeating this process until you die. Sounds enlightening. Prime fertile age peaks around 17-22 btw. 13 year old girls can't reproduce and have no interest in sex unless they are already on the path to being sluts.

Throughout my entire teenage years, every time an older man looked at me like that, I was disgusted and disturbed to the core. The thought of those old, desperate, and psychologically disturbed men touching me anywhere made me want to hide.

On top of that, it isn't feminism's fault that you can't fuck a preteen. The reason why it was more socially acceptable, even for white people, a couple centuries ago to marry 13 year olds is because that was when children became adults. The boys had to start working, accumulating resources at around 13 or 14 as well. There was no observed adolescence like there is now, so boys and girls had to both become adults at that age. The more that adolescence became a thing throughout time in western countries, the more the usual age for marriage got pushed back.

You have to deceive and ruin these girls for life in order to fuck them, unless you settle for some 13 year old already on the path to slut-hood. I know that women are complete shit nowadays, but unleashing your pain and frustration on young girls while disguising it as "muh progressivism" or "mudslimes do it!" or "thats how they did it throughout history! (even though they did it because survival was much more difficult than now)" is no way to live or run society. Everything's fucked, I understand that and I hate it too. But this is degenerate and you should probably just kill yourself or get help. If I was a man I would rather die than stoop to this level of destructive delusion.

It's like having open heart surgery done by an undergraduate, compared to having open heart surgery done by an actual cardiac surgeon.

Saying something that sounds nice and doing the complete opposite is femkike maneuver #1.

Go back to Plebbit nigger.

I got a blowjob in my teens so I will tell you. It is horrible. She had so little experience with dick and had no idea what areas where sensitive and not. Halt the time she was licking the shaft, and the other half she war accidentally biting the head. I would rather get a blowjob from a toothless 80 year old with a large mouth.

This.

I don't think that getting blowjob means what you think it means

explain

i just want to share my experiences with you. nothing fictional, i type this with german honesty.

with 21 i started to date a small 16 year old girl with a nice butt which became my girlfriend for about 2 years. probably you guys just want to read how i fucked her but we get to that point in a second.

i fell in love with her because of her intellect and to be honest because she was cute and racist. i could always go "HEIL HITLER" and she was like "JA! SIEG HEIL!". she was really chill. now she studies bio chemistry.

We had a normal relationship and i was friends with her mom and dad in law. they invited me for family vacation and stuff. family was russians.

When i met her she was a virgin. it was really a nice and ecstatic feeling to have sex with a girl this young age. i did all the kinky things with her.

she was submissive and did mostly everything i wanted from her. including hard sex, spanking, swallowing cum, anal sex(hard anal sex).
to my disappointment she wasnt on birth control so i had to be careful with her all the time and had luck. she didnt become pregnant and i dont know how i managed that, haha. really.

the more dirtier things were ass to mouth, dirty anal sex, her butt plug and breeding her on purpose. we bought a after sex baby pill for her and she was fine with that. that breeding was one of the most satisfiying things i did to her!!

overall we were spiritual persons and we had some really intense brother/sister sex where we tried to bond conciousness together as i we listened to emotional music. im happy for those experiences. a LOT. i even banged my "little daughter" on MDMA and shrooms once. this sound nuts, right?

this joyment, guys. this.

dd/lg or brother/sister fucking was a huge turn on for both of us. she became my little one and fitted that role very well. i feeded her daddy issue with pleasure. she wore lingerie all the time and i used her cunt and asshole with all my heart. anal sex was difficult tho. she did not give it to me as often as i wanted it but i was cool with it.

We broke up because she moved for studying and i got sick of all our fights about me not wanting to have a long distance relationship. my GF now took her place kinda.

to get to OP's question: does it feel better?

yes. trust me.
pic its her.

t. lucky bastard

bump

Unlikely it's better. They probably won't be able to take as much dick.

If you want good sex, fuck curvaceous, adult women. (If you want sex you can brag about on Holla Forums, fuck confused little boys with fake tits.)

Hey fuck you guys. I'll be sixty sometime in the next few years, and when I get there I plan to fuck as many 18-year-old girls as I can. And believe me - I can (and I don't have to go to China, where the girls actually seem to like older men). My current gf is 22 years younger than I and it's the best relationship I've had. May-December is the best…and the sex is unreal.

lord that girl is hot thanx 4 sharink