Italian fans boo Israeli anthem, give Nazi salute at World Cup qualifier

Italian fans literally sieg heil during World Cup qualifier versus Israel.

God of Gods, Kek, is memeing this shit into reality. The uncuckening begins.

Heil Kek - archive.is/bxouh

"The Israeli Football Association will send the photos to the Italian federation with which we have a warm and brave relationship so that it can find and prosecute the sickening minority that wanted to tarnish the visiting fans, their team and their country," read an IFA statement.

Other urls found in this thread:

chechar.wordpress.com/2014/03/24/the-face-of-classical-europe-ii/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gianluigi_Buffon
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3074731
greek-dna-sub-saharan-myth.org/greek-dna.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varna_(Hinduism)
counter-currents.com/2012/09/the-origins-of-indo-european-religion-2/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rape_of_the_Sabine_Women
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2015/03/13/016477.full.pdf
admixturemap.paintmychromosomes.com/
archive.is/Q4Fi2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think you'll find the Italians were doing it before the Nazis m8

this

I think you'll find the Romans were doing it before the Nazis m8

And where exactly do you think Rome is m8e?

hah that's a good one

Just because Rome is in Italy, doesn't mean Ancient Romans were Italians.

Italians are Roman and Romans weren't Italians you uneducated cunt.

Pedantry is the mark of an autist

yes
romans were blond and blue eyed giants

based pizzas

Holy kek, I'm Italian and haven't heard about it.
Nuovo Impero Italiano when?

Fucking losers. Inter-european soccer "bants" are 100x more intense and yet no one goes crying to the ADL like a bitch

Missing the point but still getting offended is the mark of a nigger, Italian.

God bless you wops

The romans were of the mediterranean sub racial group. Most Italian are mongrols and a small part is of the alpine sub racial group.

Daily reminder that Israeli anthem is plagiarized.

BASED GUINEAS

Why does every Italy thread devolve into shitflinging within 2 posts?

We either got a massive influx of autists or everyone just went off the deep end with mysticism.

This, even if they did no one would care.

All Europeans see the others an inferiors

Kikes are just thin skinned beta whining cuck snitch weasels, it's unbelievable. If they want to know why they're hated even ignoring their numerous atrocities over the millennia it is because nobody likes snitches and a whiner and who is a bigger whiner than jews?

if it helps you sleep at night, i guess

Sorry pizzas…

chechar.wordpress.com/2014/03/24/the-face-of-classical-europe-ii/

Augustus, the first Roman emperor, was “blond” (subflavum) according to Suetonius (De Vita Caesarum: Divus Augustus), and had “blue eyes” (glauci) according to Pliny (Naturalis Historia, XI, CXLIII):

roma-octavio

He had clear, bright eyes, in which he liked to have it thought that there was a kind of divine power, and it greatly pleased him, whenever he looked keenly at anyone, if he let his face fall as if before the radiance of the sun (Suetonius, De Vita Caesarum: Divus Augustus, LXXIX).

• Tiberius had “gray-blue” (caesii) eyes according to Pliny (Naturalis Historia, XI, CXLII).

• Caligula had a “blonde beard” (aurea barba) according to Suetonius (De Vita Caesarum: Caligula, LII).

• Claudio had “gray-white hair” (canitieque) according to Suetonius (De Vita Caesarum: Divus Claudius, XXX), and “gray eyes” (γλαυκόφθαλμος) according to Ioannes Malelas (Chronographia, X, CCXLVI).

• Nero was “blond or redhead” (subflavo); had “gray-blue eyes” (caesis) according to Suetonius (De Vita Caesarum: Nero, LI), and descended from a family named after their light pigmentation.

Of the Domitian family two branches have acquired distinction, the Calvini and the Ahenobarbi. The latter have as the founder of their race and the origin of their surname Lucius Domitius, to whom, as he was returning from the country, there once appeared twin youths of more than mortal majesty, so it is said, and bade him carry to the senate and people the news of a victory, which was as yet unknown. And as a token of their divinity it is said that they stroked his cheeks and turned his black beard to a ruddy hue, like that of bronze. This sign was perpetuated in his descendants, a great part of whom had red beards. (Suetonius, De Vita Caesarum: Nero, I.)

• Galba had gray-white (μιξοπόλιος) hair according to Malelas (Chronographia, X, CCLVIII) and blue eyes (caeruleis) according to Suetonius (De Vita Caesarum: Galba, XXI).

• Vitellius was “redhead” (πυρράκης) and had “gray” or “blue” eyes (γλαυκός) according to Malelas (Chronographia, X, CCLIX).

• Vespasian had “gray-white hair” (πολιός) and “wine-colored eyes” (οινοπαης τους οφθαλμούς), although it is unclear whether this refers to red wine (brown) or white wine (green) according to Malelas (Chronographia, X, CCLIX).

• Titus, according to Wilhelm Sieglin (1855-1935) in Die blonden Haare der indogermanischen Völker des Altertums, 109, was “blonde”.

• Domitian was “blond” (ξανθός) and had “gray or blue eyes” (γλαυκός) according Malelas (Chronographia, X, CCLXII).

• Nerva was “gray-haired” according to John V. Day (Indo-European Origins).

• Trajan had “golden hair” (caesaries) according to Sieglin (Die blonden Haare der indogermanischen Völker des Altertums, 109). But let us not forget that Trajan was not Roman but a Spanish with Celtic blood, and therefore we should not take this into account when trying to define the phenotype of the Roman patrician aristocracy.

• Adriano, from a noble Roman family established in Hispania, was “dark-haired” (κυανοχαιτα) according Sieglin (Die blonden Haare der indogermanischen Völker des Altertums, 112), and of “gray or blue eyes” (γλαυκόφθαλμος) according to Malelas (Chronographia XI, CCLXXVII).

Interestingly, despite being described as “dark-haired,” on his statue there are traces of gold paint on his hair and beard. Formerly, the statues were painted according to the colors of the original “model”. His facial features correspond to the Nordic type.

• Antoninus Pius had “gray-white hair” (πολιός) and eyes “the color of wine” (οινοπαης τους οφθαλμούς) according Malelas (Chronographia, XI, CCLXXX).

• Lucius Verus had “blond hair” (flaventium) according Sieglin (Die blonden Haare der indogermanischen Völker des Altertums, 110).

• Commodus had “blond hair” (ουλόξανθος) and “blue or gray eyes” (υπόγλαυκος) according Malelas (Chronographia, XII, CCLXXXIII).

Therefore, we find that:

• Of the 18 emperors from Augustus to Commodus, 9 had blond or red hair, 5 had gray or white hair, of 3 we have no way of knowing the hair color, and only one (Adriano) was described as dark-haired.

• Of the 18 emperors from Augustus to Commodus, 9 had blue or gray eyes, 2 had eyes of “the color of wine” (whatever that means, let us take it as brown), and of 7 we have no record as to the color of their eyes.

…as well as the rest of that article.

Holy fuck lad talk about proving your detractors right

Gigi Buffon is a well known modern fascist/nazi, not just sympathizer but full 1488. Read his wiki about it for a good giggle. Also probably the best goalie ever.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gianluigi_Buffon

Italian football was never cucked. Most the fanbase are literal fascists. Nothing like the sportsball murrican nationalists so despise. Instead of disregarding it, burgers should adopt it. There's a far right presence at all soccer games outside of North America. Next time your most hated sportsball rival is in town, get your buddies, dress well, get drunk or get armed - depending on the opposition - and go kick the shit out of someone from another city. Bread and Circus is not only a mean to pacifying the masses. In the right hands it's a mean to mobilizing them, as Berlusconi succesfully did via. the fanclub of FC Milan which he owns.

Are Italians in general redpilled? I've only ever met one Italian and she was an exchange studnet at my university. This is a student town in Sweden so it's one of if not the most liberal places in the world so you can imagine I was shocked when she told me outright there was "too many muslims in Sweden". We had many redpilled talks after that and even named the jew at one point. She was in her lower 20s and already engaged aswell.

Waifu-material right there.

That's true, but if you want international bantz go to halfchan.

This place isn't designed for that, it just makes you look like a retard most of the time.

You just crashed this thread with no survivors, good job.

Because of the retarded influx of either shills or uninformed people with a Stormfront-tier understanding of genetics and race (see, an understanding entirely based on looks).

Most Italians aren't mixed, actually, please read up your genetics facts and try again.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3074731

Your feelings-based fashion of thinking about race doesn't hold up under scrutiny.

I can do Ancient Greece too, but I'll spare the Greek-bros for now…

Again, sorry pizzas and greek-bros. I myself am half-pizzanigger.

Facts are facts.

I'm interested to learn about the Greeks.

Where are the results in the study you linked??

You know there are plenty of blondes in North Italy?

American "Italians" like the one in your pic are mostly Sicilians.

Paywall, the last sentence is the conclusion of the study but the rest is paywalled.

greek-dna-sub-saharan-myth.org/greek-dna.html

Have this nice little analysis.

Stop getting DnC shilled.

Nice try shill.

Only three of the people in that picture are full Italian. Two of them have no Italian blood at all.

WE WUZ EMPROR'S'N'SHEIT

I don't get the thing with Stormfront, wouldn't shitting on Italians get you insta-banned over there?

Yes… Which only emphasizes my point.

History of the Italian peninsula may be characterized as this (roughly, in my historical understanding):

Influx of Indo-Europeans, consisting of fair phenotypes, culminating of the creation of the Roman republic and evolving into Roman empire

Roman empire accepts mass immigration, devolves into hedonism and miscegenation. Becomes entirely dependent upon German mercenary forces and generals. Eventually collapses.

Gradual influx of Germanic migrants (Such as ostrogoths and Lombards) in the North, culminates in Italian renaissance.

Southern Italy continues to be invaded by migrants and Muslim raids.

What we get today is a Germanic North italy and backwards swarthy southern Italy.

My father is 100% italian and blond/blue eyed… As am I.

Many of them are ethnic Germans whose native language is even German.

Requesting the study that shows modern Italians to be genetically 98% the same as ancient Romans

That's called a tan, you fag. Some people go outside.

I don't think it would given that I've seen threads there shitting on Italians, Greeks, the Spanish, Armenians, etc.

They entirely judge races and ethnic origin on the way groups look, not on the actual genetics facts. If you look at the facts of the genetics of groups, you can see where they really originate, where they cluster, etc.

I posted a study with a conclusion to that effect but if someone has another I would be very interested to have it for the thread I am making on Southern Europeans and the groups that are often confused as non-European.

Not an argument. Definitely correcting the record as we speak.

BASED DI CANIO

Italians may not be white but they tend to be redpilled on the JQ

It's ok my mongrel friend. Everyone can't be white.

Lurk more, newfag

You must really be a shill, or you're FOB from halfchan.

yep this, north italians are based, south italians are wogs like algerians

Holy fucking kek, get fucked Jeuden.

His skull structure only proves my point even more.

And what is Rome?

Italian here, not big news since 30ish percent of Italians are still Fascist, which also coincides with the survey showing 30% Italians hate jews.
Football fans are almost entirely from that 30 percent.
I also hear Fascism is very common in Austria, Hungary, and Poland.

All we need is Germany to rebuild their own Fascism, AfD is spreading life wildfire so we can hope.

Please control your autism

That's nothing but WE WUZ KANGS from from nigger Quentin Tarantino's wife was fucking.

Emperors with red, fiery eyes, that's pretty freaking amazing.

This thread is going to get anchored or deleted now. This has been happening constantly lately.

KEK

we wuz godz n shyet

Italians were the original fascists, were they not?

Your understanding of italian history it's pretty shit m8.

Leaving aside the fact that the germanization of the army was the main cause of its severely reduced capabilities during the late empire (muh germanic superiority). And that original Indo-Europeans werent fair at all.

You should know that there were no major migrations in Italy mainland aside from the germanic tribes shortly after the fall of the empire (even that was very limited in numbers compared to the local populations at the time).

So the current differences in phenotipes are the result of different populations living in the peninsula long before the Roman unification.

It's a particular kind of pasta, just like Aleppo, you should definitely try it.

(((You))) need to work on forming proper arguments, buddy.

I figured they wouldn't send niggers to do their shill work on Holla Forums, but you seem to have the mental capabilities of one.

Colors are sometimes weird in older literature - The Iliad calls the sea "wine-colored" as well. It's more likely the eyes were brown or black but red would be pretty cool

Its called the Roman salute ya' dummy.

Kek

They're right though, if Italians are white then you might as well say everyone who isn't a 100% nigger or asian is white. A lot of people in the middle-east have a little bit of European running through them, does that make them white? No? Then why would Italians be white?

Meant to write "European blood"

Based. The world cup was so disgusting. The "say no to racism" campaign must've cost 10s of billions of dollars, it was absolutely everywhere. And every time the teams of occupied european nations like france & germany scored a goal they'd cut to Hollande and Merkel to associate these creeps with winning.
Sieg Heil, italybros, sieg heil.

Before 38 Americans did roman salute during pledge of allegiance. I've heard brits used it too.

Oy vey

What ever happened to those genes? :^^^)

Indos werent fair? You do know norse peoples came from the indos correct? Or that latin comes from sanskrit? So youre obviously totally uneducated on this topic.

It stems from the North vs. South complex built upon years of kikel propaganda and a bunch of "Italian-Americans" trying to act as if they know any better than the actual Italians

Nice dubs
The blessings of kek are upon you.

(you)

ITT: ass blasted multi-culti kikes, and a few highly educated anons dropping Roman Empire gas bombs on them

TOP KEK

Holy shit the amount of shitflinging in this thread.

For those of you who have never read more than 3 pages of history of the Roman Empire or that have never actually visited Italy…

Italy is literally the center of fucking Europe.
Even before the Roman Republic was established it was filled with greeks,celts,illyrians and italics.

All these ethnicities are white.
Thing is, the people live in the sunniest fucking part of Europe and anybody who lives in a coastal area and goes out for more than three hours a day knows that you'll get tanned.
Doesn't mean you become a fucking nigger.

Modern italians are white.
I've actually been to Italy a thousand times so I'm not speaking out of my ass.
It's safe to say their population is 90% white.

why is that kek so homoerotic?

pepe*
srry his hot bod distracted me

Are you implying that Indo-European tribes weren't characterized by fair phenotypic qualities?

Top kek. What lead you to that conclusion?

Are you implying ancient Indus Valley civilization was populated by south indian shitskins?

Are you aware that the hindu word for "caste" (varna), literally translates into "color"?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varna_(Hinduism)

And maybe you should read this:

counter-currents.com/2012/09/the-origins-of-indo-european-religion-2/

That salute was weak as fuck

I recommend also reading into Indo-European inhabitance of Ancient-China. Who brought the Tocharian language group to the region.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies

Pic related is one of these mummies from the Tarim basin in Xin-Jiang, West china. The tallest mummy found was 6'8 with a nice big blond beard.

In fact, Roman explorers even gave an account of Indo-Europeans encounted in far-east expeditions:

According to Tite-live the original roman were Greek that came from Troy. They weren't "Italians" like the Etruscan were.

Going to sportsball in the US involves paying $100+ to watch niggers play grabass for a team that's named after a city in your region but where maybe 10% of the players are actually from your region.

SIEG HEIL

PRAISE KEK

That was likely a myth created at a later date to give Rome a more glorious origin.
The legend goes that the Troyan prince(I think,I dont remember perfectly) went out to find new settlements for Troy and he went to Albania,Sicily and then Rome.
After the fall of Troy,the survivors migrated to the new settlement,Rome.

I remember researching this in high school and its very likely it was fabricated at a later date.

Any video of this?

I have severe misgivings about Kek and the Kekites…not the least of which is I'm fully anticipating some demon manifesting and claiming to be the god of dubs, and you spergs going along with it.

over here in croatia we still say and do fascist salutes and phrases like "ZA DOM SPREMNI" and wear ustaše emblems, but we don't even have the balls to do shit like this

We are called Kekcromancers, and your post reeks of Jewry.

I wonder who could be behind this post

k christcuck.

Even if that was true it doesn't really matter because even before the dead of Romulus they had already turned into a bunch of rape baby.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rape_of_the_Sabine_Women

Every time.

That in itself doesnt matter much either.
Whether the original founders were greek,italic or even celtic it doesnt matter much since they engaged in mixing very early in their society.
The end product was a Roman and the modern evolution is the Italian.

You're thinking of Alto Adige (Sudtirol).
I was on a plane with an Altoadesina once. She had an Austrian accent.
That user was talking about Veneto, Friuli, Lombardia… their native languages are their regional dialects.

Your God better start performing miracles for the survival or they White or He's losing one follower for a deity that actually gives us signs.

That nobody checked your epic post is appalling.
Kek approves of bringing him back to life!

You're pathetic OP. Fucking waps threw a nazi salute. The world will never be the same
Have you ever been to a fucking football game?

These type of threads are made by people who know nothing about nothing and are replied to by people who know nothing about nothing. Pathetic.

The Real Rome was centered in Germany/Austria along the Rhine. There was never a capitol on the italian peninsula, Jewish fairytales about the ancient world.

It is an honor to be in the presence of such an enlightened individual.

Masterful caps lock usage, but you forgot the TM symbol.

We wuz ceaserz n shit?

There was never a Rome in Italy until a few hundred years ago. Was never there. Prior to being man-made into a sewer outlet the tiber river was barely a stream, and "Rome" is in a terrible location completely indefensible. All the ruins are fake and probably constructed by Napoleon's Army ( following the Jewish Revolution takeover ). They also "uncovered" the Giza Pyramids and Sphinx - rofl

yet another thread shitted by pathetic delusional nordicists
and then people call me a shill when I point out how there is no room for Meds to ally with whites, when I point out we should be a barried for those sad hateful cunts

look at this fucking thread and call me a shill

NOVUS IMPERIUM ROMANUM BABY!

biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2015/03/13/016477.full.pdf

Indo-Aryan R1a bearing tribes are not derived from the first IE speaking people, they are an off-shot of Andronovo culture of the eastern Euro steppe, which was itself an offshot of corded ware culture in n. Europe, which is where fairer traits were acquired in higher frequency.
But the original IE speaking peoples of the Yamnaya culture, which invaded north Europe to create corded ware culture, were overwhelmingly dark in phenotype as confirmed from their DNA, and as they moved to the west they mixed with the locals since ever, as testified by more recent samples and by the huge diversification of R1b into subclades.

wow…all 3 of them!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh my fucking KEK, you didn't just say that.
Am I dyslexic?

comedy gold, you are about a century behind m8, as expected from such a joke of a board
the Urheimat of the IE folks according to the actual mainstream theory, the kurgan hypothesis, was in east Europe, way before Latin or Sanskrit were even a thing

Fuck you kikes, Italians won't arrest jack shit because of your hurt uncut fee fees.

Is Europe waking up? The mental damage of WW2 finally corrected?

And is All of Europe like this or is it just certain parts, because I couldn't see this happening here in the US.

Dude, have a quick look at a normalfag site like reddit or Facebook.
The majority still believe in the holocaust and just straight-up shut down if you bring up shit like Treblinka needing to burn near 10,000 a day for the reported death figures to be true.

Are you the same one that always "defends" the mixed meds in every thread?
Why don't you fuck of from pol already?

Meds are white and have every legitimate claim to being part of the European racial community and civilisation given their massive contributions to it. Nordicist shills can fuck off.

Pics related I believe are the three neolithic populations that migrated into Europe and mixed in various quantities to produce the white/European populations we see today. Anyone claiming that Southern Europeans are shitskin mongrels is deluded and doesn't know European migration history whatsoever. Southern Europeans simply have different quantities of early neolithic European settler DNA. The modern meds are pretty much identical to how they were during Roman times. Anyone spouting noridicist nonsense needs to fuck off, because it's resulting in needless and unwarranted D&C. Meds are as much (if not more in some cases) a fundamental contributor to European and classical civilisation as other Europeans are, and have every right to the title of belonging to our greater racial community. I welcome anyone belonging to one of the indigenous populations of Europe to join our cause, and anyone who doesn't should blow their brains out.

because I have the hope this place can be more than a cuckchan Holla Forums who takes itself seriously, which makes things even more pathetic

glad you think this way, but until people actually address the elephant in the room, that it isn't just "shills", I'm gonna have to keep making fun of them the same way they make fun of wewuz niggers

Holy shit,you answered right away…
Why are you so obsessed over this?Why do you care so much if some meds aren't cosidered white by this board?

I couldn't care less about such thing as "white". Just pointing out nigger tier we wuz kangz posts by eternally asshurt nordicists who cannot fathom that they weren't behind every single civilization ever and that the glory of the Greco-Roman world belongs to Meds.

Not him, but I'd say it's because this is a facture point that shills and historically illiterate nordicists use to push their ever-shrinking definition of "white/European" until it's reserved to only 100% Scandinavian nordics. These are the kind of people who likely consider Russians mongol rape-babies too. Holla Forums has always been quick to point out anti-white d&c, and this is a perfect example of it. "is x white" has been a shill and shitposter tactic for years.

the collective European civilisation is the product of all of the peoples of Europe, and meds have just as much claim to this as any northern European. We all belong to the same racial community, and we better start thinking this way or else we'll be destroyed through non-European immigration while we bicker between ourselves. People who base their definition of what is "European" off of a purely nordic standard are morons. In order to reconcile the reality that not every white European is blond, blue-eyed, and snow-coloured, they create false theories that all of the Mediterranean used to be nordic at one point too, and was since raped into shitskin-dom, even when the people living there aren't nearly as brown as they try to pretend they are. The reality is that modern meds are essentially genetically identical to their classical counterparts, and are not even that brown comparatively.

I'd say that modern rome is just as vulnerable to nearly as any city to aircraft carriers and artillery and bombers.

Si spera presto, amico mio.

If we claim that all meds are white then this means that middle easterners and north africans are also white.Having a "glorious" history doesn't make you white.

Where are the mods to ban all of these D&Cing Kikes?

Kill yourself you subhuman oven magnet.

It's especially vulnerable to biological weapons like gypsies, niggers and ragheads.

But those have nothing directly to do with Western civilization, what is your point?

But Italians are not equivalent to Middle Easterners and North Africans - in fact the differences are quite apparent for the vast majority. I have been to Italy many times as I have family who live there, and I can tell for certain you are full of shit. Italians are in fact white, just not nordic. They have a slightly higher percentage of neolithic farmer admixture (one of the very first populations to migrate and establish themselves in Europe) than Northern Europeans, and thus have small different characteristics, which includes slightly more tanned skin and darker hair in general. Italians belong to the European/white race and are a fundamental contributor to our entire civilisation. What you call "white/Western civilisation" was built on the foundations laid by the classical Roman and Greek cultures and peoples. If you want to begin excluding Italians for having slightly more tanned skin (even though they very clearly aren't Middle Easterners), then you better stop promoting Western Civilisation as white or using ancient Rome and Greece as proof of our race's inherent greatness.

I welcome meds into our cause as our European brothers who have contribued so much to our collective civilisation. Simply because they do not have the exact features of your ideal nordic giant does not make them any less part of our race or any less "white".

Just report him.

northern euros have flat faces lad, the pic of the statue is more nordic/alpine looking. while that nordic fellow has the skull snap of a mongol/turk

it's more for the lurkers who are likely reading this thread.

there's no overlapping between proper MENA(i.e no ashkenazi jews who aren't pure MENA but have substantial European ancestry) and core s. Europe(kurganized middle neolithic-like) really, you usually got at most partial overlapping with some jew-like peoples from all around the area and the darkest historical corners of s. Europe like s. Italy, for which there's no reason to assume a recent change is responsible for it, but likely a migration of late east Med peoples from the bronze age(which would explain J2 being so common as with aryan-anatolian R1b)

I know m8 it's just a meme.

Good, now that you're flying your true colours you can fuck off back to Napoli affà la pizz cu la pummarol' in gopp'

I have my Italian identity first, if I have to refer to Europeans I just use the term "European", to avoid any misunderstanding. I have no use for the term "white" when I can use "European" and I'm not an Euromutt.
It's entirely optional for me.

I myself don't even have any Italian ancestry whatsoever, but I still recognise the fundamental contribution of Mediterraneans to our civilisation, and welcome them into our cause as our European/white brothers.

For me, I use the term "white" interchangeably with "European", and sometimes even together. Our race's history, genetics, and civilisation is entirely interlocked, and people from all over European have contributed enormously to its development and refinement.

Meds are white as are nords as are slavs as are central Europeans. We are all part of one European race which shares a common history, struggle, and civilisation. To exclude one sub-group of our European race as belonging to our people and civilisation would be to negate the whole entirely, since what defines "European/Western/White Civilisation" rests on the shoulders of every European population.

Funny that Italianity is almost entirely optional to me. Perhaps I should have paid more attention in class, maybe I'd know I'm secretly a Latin Conqueror :^)

Congrats for the pedantry, faggot.

obviously it's not pedantry, considering this and countless other threads where whiteness is not equate to Europeaness, that's why I use the term European, as you can't shitpost much about it
I'd actually argue that the term "white" is itself a d&c term as it's vague enough to be manipulated into whatever you like, while "European" is less ambiguous.

Too late to explore the world
Too early to explore the universe
Right in time to gas the kikes

I would even still consider meds white, just not snow-white like nordics. They may have slightly more olive/tan skin (especially the more southern ones), but their European features are easily visible, their skin is still very fair compared to the vast majority of North Africans and Middle Easterners, and lighter eye and hair colours are not entirely uncommon.

Ok, I finally reached a solution: I'll get 100% behind your cause the moment Padania becomes a separate country from the rest of "Italy", whatever that is. Deal?

map?

Just a question - why would you want to split up Italy, especially considering the shared culture, language, and history your people share?

You just surround the place and "Rome" is toast. The tiber was a stream.

I would have no problem with using a common term like white for all us Europeans, vitriol usually rains north to south, you gotta tell them. I'd just like clarity but unfortunately there's big elephants in the room that aren't properly addressed. And it's not just Meds as you said, but it's also a "problem" for Slavs, with which us Meds never really had any issue for instance.

Nah, Italy makes sense as a nation-state, but it should be federalized and assume a more Imperial/confederate character in order to also respect those peculiar localities that make Italy what it is.

What part of Italy do you live in, by the way? I've visited Rome many times because I have family that live there (expats, not Italian).

Turin, currently.

That means blue.

Is this the best you can do? Top kek.

Because I grew up surrounded by southerners. They're vulgar, dumb, dishonest and vacuous as a general rule. Guidos are a mutation specific to the US that yet encapsulates their tendencies very well.

How, motherfucker. I don't want to be ruled by the pieces of shit that end up in parliament through mafia and nepotism. I don't want to pay my taxes so they end up feeding their and the south's parasitic character.

I just wish we bordered with Russia and they pulled a Novorossiya on us, I'd gladly shoot me a few terroni and then some.

Oh nice. That's quite north, isn't it?

The Iliad called the Mediterranean wine colored. They didn't have a word for blue back then. They called things that were blue "wine colored".

LOL, just geografically! We joke that Turin is the biggest city of the south, given how many terroni came over from the south to work in this kike's factories.

pretty sure it turned out only like a guy from there is actual full wop, the one on the top right iirc
others are mutts roleplaying

calm down, that's why I specified Italy should also have a federal aspect to it, exactly to avoid mafia leaking too much into the affairs of still relatively clean areas

and in case you forgot, the Mafia isn't something native to s. Italy since the upper paleolithic or something, it's a post-unification phenomenon that hasn't ever been properly addressed* by the northern driven unified state and, like any cancer, it has spread elsewhere

*except when Mussolini was around I guess

also, unless you are actually talking about southerners from Italy, you don't know anything about s. Italians
I've also met lots of them, actually them, in University up here in the north and not a single one of them gave me the american guido impression.

yup, it's ok I guess, although like any big Euro city it suffers from some of the usual shit like seeing niggers and sandniggers every once in a while, gypsy infestation, etc…, although it's not as bad as Milan or Rome

I see it more as a rebellion towards the centralized state. Mafia is the proof the south wants nothing to do with Rome's government, which I can respect, so they found ways to play the system in their favour instead of pushing for true independence. Let's cut the crap and draw a nice line somewhere between Lazio and Emilia.

Maybe 10% of the southerners I grew up with even reached university, about half dropped out of highschool to become car mechanics or small time criminals. It's no wonder the ones you meet in uni are a bit more civilized than the scumbags I've had to deal with.

Also re-read what I said about Guidos and their bullshit, what I meant is that they're terroni on steroids (literally).

well unification wasn't a smooth business, that's something to consider, everyone had their independence and eventually found themselves unified into a new nation almost out of nowhere(even though I think the Risorgimento had legit reasons to push for it, although of course everyone also valued their own after being separated for so long since the rise of the v*tican and the long isolation from each other), and the issue with the south is that they pretty much found themselves alone after they got formally annexed

it is to be expected that shadow-states like the mafia would form in such a situation, and that's why you should also put them down immediately, while on the other hand the mafia pretty much got the space to spread

at this point separating again is pretty much cutting an infected leg instead of trying to cure it, and let's face it, at this point cutting s. Italy from n. Italy isn't going to make n. Italy less SJW, less of an EU puppet or anything like that

It's kind of similar in Europe if you support a big team, but we make the stadium ours. If the mercenaries don't perform, they get death threats, fans will burn their car, etc. Same with coaches, execs and owners. Nog players will routinely get pelted with bananas. By their own side too, if they don't play well.

Why are you always posting that artist? It's bordering on avatarfagging.

I recall posting that same image once months ago on a Paradox vidya thread here, but nothing else of the same artist. I'm more of a lurker anyway, you must be confusing me with someone else.

Have another one though.

cuck

You probably think Greece can still produce the likes of Aristotle, Pythagoras, Archimedes and Alexander.

the fact that he considers E1b1b1 as an african marker completely discredits everything this pseudo-scientist says, as E1b1b1 in Europe comes with a particular European subclade that entered the continent in the neolithic, by peoples who had no particular affinity whatsoever

moreover, while school attainment scores I'm sure have a high correlation when considering all humans, they can easily influence the overall small differences in IQ measured in Italy and Europe

maths takes some time and effort to comprehend, even if you are a genius you can't simply "know" the answer when you haven't opened a single math book in your high school career, and trust me, I know the difference in the quality of education from north to south, it's not even comparable

moreover, he doesn't seem to explain how Sardinia, which has even less E1b1b1 than n. Italy(according to Eupedia), also has a fairly low IQ compared to northerners, which on the other hand is perfectly explained by the poor quality of education in the region

the only MENA people who conquered parts of Italy post Roman empire were Arabs for about 200 years, who settled only in SIcily
yet, the highest percentages of arab Y-DNA(5% according to Eupedia), which would be J1, aren't found on a north-south gradient but actually peak in central Italy and are probably due to Jews

I dont care if its an African marker or not an african marker, its a marker for low IQ

You can't just blame it all on quality of education mate, you need to ask why is the quality so low?

also i dont kow wtf MENA is

the point is that he discredits himself when he makes such ignorant mistakes
hell Hitler himself was apparently E1b1b1 and people have mistakenly used this to push the narrative that he was part jew or something when in reality E1b1b1 in Germany is as well a remnant of neolithic Europe

the quality of education is lower in the south because of their shitty mafioso culture and general poorer quality of life compared to the north, this is the usual pattern you see in Europe as well, when for instance you have two populations that are pretty much the same shit genetically speaking, Estonians and Lithuanians, who score very different IQs

Middle Eastern (or) North African

also, he is using very outdated ideas, like R1x being a marker of mesolithic European ancestry
pretty much everyone nowadays considers those as a marker of IE speaking folks who entered Europe in the bronze age

Fair enough I have heard before that E1b1b is not strictly African or Arab or whatever, so i'm not arguing that.

Im not being a nordic supremacist either, blonde hair only reaches

?

That's a mexican chick, spaniard-based

Juvenag pls go, there's plenty better than him
Namely Peter Schmeichel, Lev Yashin, arguably Dasayev, Proud-Homme, even Khan had better technique

autosomes and Y-DNA haplogroups are two different things, not sure what runs those maps are based on, the second one apparently is generated by summing up all things that aren't Euro or near easterner, so that also means something north African

one should be careful though on how these things work, Otzi the similaun mummy for instance also picks up some northwest African affinity depending on the run and he was from the neolithic, and you should also keep in mind that "north african" in these runs doesn't usually mean something affine to the average north African but actually something that peaks among berbers i.e the folks least affected by sub-saharan and arab input

I don't doubt some introgression happened in s. Europe with time but it's usually minimal and I think it's of early antiquity, with the possible exception of Iberia, which iirc shows IBD sharing that is more recent, although molecular clocks aren't too reliable.

Personally I think it's the inbreeding that causes that, inbreeding is pretty strongly correlated with islam iirc and is also linked to lowered IQ.

Yeah i looked at autosomal deliberately.

I am fairly careful but looking at the correlation between IQ, latitude, arab invasions, blonde hair, general swarthiness (or tan), significant figures from 1400-present, GDP per capita, HDI per region and overall civility of north compared to the south…

And correlation does not equal causation, but causation equals correlation, and im pretty damn sure there is a bit more than 'minimal' introgression.

I mean what do you think of admixturemap.paintmychromosomes.com/
that says South Italy has West African and Arab admixture?

Dont the Autosomal maps just see where most of the genes turn up? So most of the genes from the previous pic about African admixture appear in Africa, while some appear in Italy… so southern italians have some genes that MODERN north africans have

Do you have a study linking inbreeding with IQ?

all of those things are also correlated with the demise of the med sea as a main commercial hub and the rise of the atlantic facade

also I'm not really sure what that site is trying to do, I'm guessing it tried fitting those very poorly sampled populations with others but it's fairly weird how it does it

I mean just click on Poland for instance and you see them modeled with Moroccan, Sardinian and Saudi input, which does not make any sense whatsoever.

Also, autosomal admixture runs should be interpreted in a statistical way.
You take a big amount of people from all over the place, and then you look at all the mutations present. Then you fix the number of anonymous clusters(say k= in my previous pic) and fit those mutations into clusters according to their distance, as people who are closer to each other will also share similar mutations.

So what happens is that basically you end up with clusters that contain the most likely macrogroup for a single mutation. But you should understand that this isn't something that is perfect as it is.

fuck it's late and I'm typing like shit

k=8

also you can literally google 'IQ inbreeding' and there's plenty of results on the matter

You're just a retard. As , Italians are 98% the same genetically as they were during roman times. Since light hair and light eyes are attractive traits however, the highly intelligent upper classes who have the first pick in mates often choose to breed with those women, leading to those traits being concentrated in those upper classes. Women with good hip to waist ratios are on average more intelligent than women without for the same reason.

Those emperors are as representative of Italians as Assad is representative to Syrians.

I appreciate the replies mate.

So its either:

-Significant enough Arab/African admixture to produce low IQ's and low quality of life

-Islamic cultural practices of inbreeding among non-arab mediterranean peoples

-Demise of the Mediterranean sea as a main commercial hub

-Some combination of all 3

I take your point about Lithuania being about 8 IQ points lower than Estonia for whatever reason, but im not convinced.

Belisarius was the last fuck Italy ever gave. He wasnt even Italian.

Just Roman.

Makes sense.

Jews don't create, they only steal.

When the LARPing gets real is when the cringe kicks in.

This is the mark of a kike.

Even in his insults and ruses does he not create, he must steal and plagiarize everything.

It's Novum Imperium Romanum bitch, lrn2latin

Nice job taking the bait guys

That would be pretty cool but Latin is hard.

It's pretty easy for an Italian like me, especially after studying it for 5 years

I guess if you're Italian then you're already a step ahead. Pretty cool that the language is still being picked up.

that would have looked awesome.

It was a somber moment when Lucius Voreinus gave that salute.

The games fall on the 15th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks, which the NFL plans to commemorate with appearances by military personnel, first responders and two U.S. presidents

Must be tough having a multi-million dollar contract to play a fucking GAME while hating the Country that made it possible.

archive.is/Q4Fi2

Why do I like Italy so much now?

Gonna have to stop you right there friend, as I do live in Italy and, of the people I know, I can tell you about 1-2 in 10 have light hair (some shade of blonde or light brown) and almost 50% have some sort of light eyes (I for one have light green ones).

You should probably consider that half (or more) of Italians are north Italians rather than southern Italians. Southern Italians is what you yanks think Italians are, which are generally from Sicily, or at least descendants of Italians from Sicily.

Exactly.