Tonight is the night my Holla Forumsrethren. The final night. I am sure all, if not most of you have heard of it by now...

Tonight is the night my Holla Forumsrethren. The final night. I am sure all, if not most of you have heard of it by now, and most that have are likely sceptical of the events that will unfold September 23rd of 2017. Tomorrow will be day of the rapture. The day the messiah will set foot on Earth for the first time in 2,000 years. The events that are described in the book of revelations will finally happen before us.

I can gurantee that all of you on this board reading this will not be part of the rapture, you will suffer here on Earth, as Satin himself takes over. It will be a time for redemption, but none of you shall redeem. You will stay on Earth idenfinatly, Earth will become Hell. The sins you have commited on this board are permanent, they shall never leave you, and you will always commit them.

Mark my words, screenshot this thread, print out the picture, and keep it in your pocket as a reminder, as after tonight electronics will no longer work. Life as you know it will change forever.

Good luck to you all in this game of sin that we play. You will need it.

4 real dis time doh

I no feared of Satin. Me wype ass with Satin.

You're in the same boat faggot OP. How dare you curse me?

Godspeed, anons.

-24 19 Hours Remain-

so you keep the old gods then?

Satan will protect me… I Am not concerned op…

Can someone disprove the idea that the rapture is tomorrow? Im lowkey kinda nervous even though i dont really believe in that stuff. Any logical stuff that disproves it other than "god isnt real" ?

I already wrote 'here lies Beavis, he never scored' on my whiteboard. Anything else I need to do?

So tomorrow all the christcuck tumors finally die and """go to heaven""", and the Earth is left for Satan? Sounds great can't wait.

Awesome I'm glad to be alive so I can die

Also how the hell do we manage to transpose godspeak to actual dates on the Gregorian calendar? Also how does the fact that the time of Christ was 300 years after we think it was factor in?

Sure just give me 24 hours.

Disprove? No, it's happening. Although that meme picture you posted can be disproved, because Leo only has 7 stars

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

why do we think the world is ending this time?

because the Rapture is tomorrow. It has been prophecized.

it's been prophecized for millenia. anyone got something else to go on?

Looking forward to being disappointed like with the countless other prophecies I've seen in my lifetime alone.

You do realize the whole end of the world prophecy from Revelation explicitly says no one will be able to figure out the date, right? So keep that in mind every time someone claims the rapture is at hand.