Does anyone honestly think we should have been taking Ghost much more seriously back then? Going back to his old shows...

Does anyone honestly think we should have been taking Ghost much more seriously back then? Going back to his old shows, he was pretty much right about everything.

-He knew that the Muslims were going to start invading Europe
-He knew that the war in Syria was going to destabilize the Middle East
-He knew the government was going to start invading our internet privacy more and more.
-He knew that the capitalist revolution would go mainstream, aka Donald Trump
-He predicted the rise of the SJWs and Feminists

He was right about all of this, and as funny as it was and still is to piss him off, I feel like he was a prophet, warning and preparing us for the shit happening today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZaKWS0T8Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=vkoci6t2-qY
youtube.com/watch?v=GB8yH0QxXRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We definitely should have, and probably should still listen to him. However, he hasn't named the Jew, but it seems to me he more or less simply doesn't know about international Jewry as opposed to protecting it. If someone could bring him some facts he could get even more redpilled.

He tires to intentionally blow if off because everyone thought that he was a Jew and he raged over that.

He's more red pilled about the Muslims though. Also he does talk about stuff that Holla Forums brought up, so he is very well aware of us and 4/pol/

Aye, but with all the trolling that's happened to him, I think we pushed him too far away from accepting "out side" sauce/help.

A prophet is just someone with more brains than the average Holla Forumsster, that extrapolates current events and overlays with historic events to get a fairly accurate view of what's going on in the world. Everyone of you fuckers could have seen this coming if you had the drive to do the research. It's all right here at your fingertips, the internet holds everything you need to become a prophet in your own right. But let's face it, shitposting is more fun and there's a hell of a lot more keks to be had.

He's big on the George Soros thing now. He's does a great impression as well. Hell he even brought up the fact that Soros sold his own fellow Jews out in WWII

We didn't really listen at the time. I mean yeah Holla Forums did, but the majority of callers were trolls

Ghost is a "dems are the real racists" cuck who hates doing his show but he continues it because his life is so empty since his wife died.

He's really knowledgeable about the stock market and investments. I don't even doubt thats he's living very comfortably since he made a lot of good investments

But that's a myth.

No it's Because he's a cripple in a wheelchair who has Vietnam flashbacks

I like him but just to be fair, he's not the only one to predict those things. There were others that predicted even more thoroughly than he way before even he himself did.

Soros is low hanging fruit. Any old neocon or far righter can call him out.

The fucker is selling empty beer cans to autists on the internet. I don't think he's nearly as successful as he claims to be. In fact I'm starting to think the only reason he came back is because he needed money and he knew he could milk the more autistic fans.

Ghost is pretty much always right. I'm pretty sure he does Radio Graffiti so that the elites won't take him seriously enough to have him killed.

Come on man, your saying you would not take advantage of autists over the web with the thought "least that's one less Chinese cave painting pillow cover less out there then before".
Be fucking real.

Yeah, Ghost has to put up with fucking tuetonic. I can't blame him for milking him for some autismbucks.

That's capitalism. Anyone smart enough would do that. Alex Jones does it

what if the reason he won't name the jew is because the engineer is jewish?

WEW

Fuck off with your self aggrandizement, e-celeb.

mother of god…

see

The ridiculousness of the show he puts on is the only reason he hasn't been shoah'd already.

The man is Trump wise and knows a thing or two about national and international stocks, not to mention his involvement in the first chalkening. He'd make a decent Holla Forumsack if he knew how to handle trolls. He's a useful idiot at best. I still listen in whenever I can, but I take what he says at face value and make a decision based on my own research so I wouldn't really call Ghost a "prophet". That and it's still funny as hell to hear him get pissed off.

And he was actually a laughingstock of the internet back then.

I hate to break it to you, but he's hamming it up for entertainment. He bants with the best of us.

He shares the same problem as lot of talk radio/long form people, he can't end a fucking sentence. Four hours of run-on brain farting and self-aggrandizing isn't going to reach out and grab anyone but pre-pilled listeners (I personally can't take it).

I'd rather a 20 minute show that's tight and compelling, but tightly written, compelling, jew-naming media of any kind is usually a one way ticket to an early (((heart attack))).

He's aware of the Jewish monopoly in Banking, Hollywood, Media, etc. though. I don't think he'll flat out call them out, probably doesn't want to scare away his audience.

Let me pretend it's real.

I'm too lazy to photoshop Ghost's head onto this.

You can believe whatever you want to believe man, I still believe in Jace Connors and no one not even Jace himself can ever stop me.

True Capitalist Radio:

I give Ghost more credit than most here. Obviously, he has to walk certain lines, but I think even introducing casual listeners to certain concepts can get the wheel rolling.

As relates to (((them))), episode 420 is worth a listen. He mixes a few facts of how WWII started, but he did correctly identify Hitler protecting Danzig, the Palestine Transfer Agreement, and the sell out of the Jews. I don't think he is NatSoc by any means and might have a blind spot for the importance of culture, but he's not unaware of at least some of the history involved there.

In any case, laughter and misinformation allow red pills to be dropped to normies.

He exists only to make our side look stupid.

So you're saying it is Holla Forums with less insulting

I think he lost faith in it around the time he renounced conservatism and declared himself a capitalist.

normies don't listen to TCR, and have never heard of it, so how is that supposed to work?

LITERALLY WHO

Well first of all, you don't have to be afraid of saying fag here, so please stop using the reddit-friendly version of normalfag.
It'll be popular once they need it to be.

Are adult males using cartoon pictures of little girls also controlled opposition?

In all seriousness, he is very talented when it comes to making different voices. He could be a voice actor.

Good. We work better when no one is watching and they won't watch if we look stupid.

nigger, I've been on Holla Forums since Holla Forums was /n/.
Keep dreaming Ghost. It's a fringe show, and always will be.

The Engineer is real dammit!

So is Mr Fortune Cookie and Ghost's black.

Agreed. When no one seemed to care, I could see taking an everything for myself attitude. And I get the feeling he grew up a bit rough.

Got a source? It'd be good to discredit this for anyone that says Soros is a part of an international nazi conspiracy. people actually believe there's an international nazi conspiracy

the rage is all an act. He does it to draw in listeners and get attention for himself. He even admitted this.

Its to entertain the normies so they'll come back
Normies swallow redpills much more easily when they are entertained through it

You do realize it's almost always an ADVANTAGE to be underestimated right?

We don't want them look at us as a serious threat, then we'll have to deal with more organized resistance.

People lower their memetic defenses when they are being entertained. Why? Partially because they don't perceive entertainment as a memetic threat. It's just for laughs, not blatant propaganda, how could it hurt to laugh at it? Also because if they don't lower their memetic defenses, they won't be entertained. But they want to be entertained, so they do.

This is a big part of how meme magic works. Holla Forums's propaganda is all funny because we're a bunch of like-minded people trying to entertain each other. What we make is funny and on-point politically.

Who belongs in the /woodshed/ here?

Yeah if you listened to him it's clear that he doesn't love his mom at all. Something happened between his mom and dad that really made him hate her.

He also doesn't like his extended family, since apparently they mooch off him at Christmas because he has the money.

I know Karazkun is there, along with uncle Bernie

He's done some dead on impressions of blacks, Jews, Mexicans, Indians, Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, Bill Clinton and Chinese people.

Apparently he's in GTAV supposedly

All of this shit has been going on since the 1950s. Unless Ghost was broadcasting before the invention of radio, then he's just another boring paid shill.

But it attracts a really passionate fan base. The Radio Graffiti vids on YouTube made him popular in the Brony community and on Holla Forums.

Not only that, but he's recently created his "Inner Circle", a super special group of autists who shelled out $45 just to get in. He had 250 slots and they're all gone, meaning he's made well over $10,000 alone from this.

He lost faith in the cuckservative movement because he despised Sarah Palin and blames her for why Obama won. He ended up getting blacklisted by all the cuckservatives on BTR over this

Paid friendship is magic!

I have a feeling that Soros actually called in and was just cutting loose on the show. 6/10 could be a troll but I'm going to at least give a 1/10 was actually George Soros.

Nobody would have known who he was at all if he didn't egg people on to le epic troll him. He was using Trump campaign tactics before it was cool.

GHOSTLER?

*rustles pile of beer cans*

Ghost was always right, and he is on our side. During Radio Graffiti, he lets Holla Forums users play Moonman clips for almost a minute at a time, when most people are just given a few seconds. Whenever he claims to not be a racist, he always sounds like he's giving the most half-assed argument, like he's just saying that because (((Blogtalk Radio))) would suspend his account if they thought he was. Plus, I respect him for dedicating so much of his show to being shit on, it takes balls to uphold free speech like that. And everything he prognosticated about the markets turned out true.

Turning him into a lolcow was as much a Jewish trick as defacing Ben's works. Although I'm not sure if it backfired as spectacularly as Ben's did. But for a while we were getting daily broadcasts so that was pretty cool.

HEIL GHOSTLER

WE did. Normalfags didnt, and they still arent.

Requesting WE DO IT FOR MAAOOOOOOO

Ghost knows what's up. He can't admit to understanding the JQ because of his (((BlogTalkRadio))) ties and the risk of scaring away his normalfag audience, but he does a fucking hilarious George Soros impression, a great general faggoty kvetching kike impression, a top notch Boiney Sanduhs impression (YOU CHIPPED MY APPLE) and regularly lets his callers play Moonman. Ghost knows. He just can't admit it.

Often times he also lets clips run for like half a minute until acting outraged, you can tell he quietly wants to let that shit run.

Just like that time "engineer" played BOSS NIGGER LIVE ON AIR

That would explain why he didn't cut off the caller that played NigBopz on the air. He just acted disgusted after it was over.

-He knew that the Muslims were going to start invading Europe

If you know anything about Muslims and their history this is a no brainer. TBH I didn't know anything about them before 2001.

-He knew that the war in Syria was going to destabilize the Middle East

Syria didn't destabilize the ME. The Bush and Obama administrations did.

-He knew the government was going to start invading our internet privacy more and more.

Anyone with half a brain cell knew this.

-He knew that the capitalist revolution would go mainstream, aka Donald Trump

People have been begging Trump to run since the 90s. There is no "capitalist revolution"

-He predicted the rise of the SJWs and Feminists

Again so did anyone who has a single firing neuron. SJW shit like affirmative action was going on in the early 60s.

Just read the 60 Minutes transcript they always cite (often edited). The only person who sold anyone out is the goy who sold out his fellow countrymen by claiming Soros was his Christian godson.

KROFT: (Voiceover) To understand the complexities and contradictions in his personality, you have to go back to the very beginning: to Budapest, where George Soros was born 68 years ago to parents who were wealthy, well-educated and Jewish.

When the Nazis occupied Budapest in 1944, George Soros' father was a successful lawyer. He lived on an island in the Danube and liked to commute to work in a rowboat. But knowing there were problems ahead for the Jews, he decided to split his family up. He bought them forged papers and he bribed a government official to take 14-year-old George Soros in and swear that he was his Christian godson. But survival carried a heavy price tag. While hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews were being shipped off to the death camps, George Soros accompanied his phony godfather on his appointed rounds, confiscating property from the Jews.

Fug, forgot to > the first two lines

There's also this from Soros: The Life and Times of a Messianic Billionaire:

Ghost Politics

And it's s fucken hilerious show which is trolled by Holla Forums but the radio host is a closet Holla Forumsack. Seriously tune in to it.

Ghost was right.

In his show today he said "Shut it down, OY VEYYY, SHUT IT DOWN!!!!"

Yeah that's pretty much my assumption.

Plus the whole "I USE YARMULKES AS COFFEE FILTERS! I'M NOT A FREAKIN' JEW!"

man that was some classic shit

I have to agree user.
I can't listen to his shit because of his willful ignorance of the Jews.

He will sit there and talk about different forms of Kikery, but never makes the connection between any of these events.

He also has no understanding of how truly fucked the U.S. is and how we do not live in a free market in the slightest.
He has no clue that there was massive money printing to hide the Greatest Depression the U.S. has ever been in just so the first "black president" wouldn't fail.
He is one of those older boomer types who still thinks you can pay for a year of college with a summer job at McDonalds.

Forgot to include my Wiemar Graph.

If he is truly the prophet of anons, it would only be suitable for our style of prayer be to endlessly troll him.

SOPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What's the best way to play audio through a mic? I wanna call and play splices I made but don't want to hold a speaker up to a mic cause that's shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=oZaKWS0T8Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=vkoci6t2-qY
youtube.com/watch?v=GB8yH0QxXRg

Have heard of people using Virtual Audio Cable but haven't tried it. Also the second one seems pretty good.

If he actually cared about that he wouldn't be bringing out Mr Fortune Cookie still

I'd disagree with the jew part. His callers often splice him that make him say that he's jew. Everytime someone does that he rages that he's not a jew and that he uses yarmulkes as coffeefilters. I think he knows, but wants to keep his show so he doesn't say it out loud.

If we were to believe him he already has had an encounter with Homeland Security

Elaborate

Ghost claimed that he and the wife were out eating and 2 dickbags from Homeland security knew his real name/his alias. They said to Ghost that he should 'quit his hobby' (the show.) Ghost then said one of the DHS goons took one of Ghost's corn chips and double dipped it on Ghost before walking away

This led to many lulz and troll Twitter shoutouts with double dip names