>dogcucks

>dogcucks
if you like dogs. you are literally normalfag garbage. kill yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2526142/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0920996415001760
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis
huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/29/cat-people-dog-people-intelligence_n_5412245.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2643850/Does-pet-reveal-INTELLIGENCE-Cat-lovers-smarter-dog-owners-study-claims.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4164182/
pbs.twimg.com/media/C0MUErxXcAANHKd.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I agree. Cats are nice and cute.

Daily reminder cats are literally vermin and cat owners are infested with behavior altering parasites

Rather have a dog than a 3DPD whore or worse a kid

I'd rather an whorse

DUDE POOP LMAO

says the one who lets a cat shit in a plastic tray in his kitchen

Says the guy who has to walk or let his dogs out every hour

I'd love to have a family but I can't stand 3DPD

/lefty/

Not sure if /lefty/, boomer or 12 years old fedora.

same

there isn't any evidence to support toxoplasmosis in humans, just a shitty scare story. and that picture is garbage anyway, when and how would farm animals be eating cat shit. it doesn't explain how it gets in the water either. absolutely makes no sense whatsoever

cats are literally african nigger tier animals that killed domestic birds and fucked up our eco system you stupid shitskin apologist.

The virgin cat vs the chad dog.

The absolute STATE of the wh*te """man"""

Why is Holla Forums so willfully ignorant?

Goldfish are the superior pet.

unironically this tbh

wow, a feminist prefers the girl animal over the boy. surprise surprise

You're triggered about people liking dogs? What a pussy. XD

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2526142/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0920996415001760

Retard

Are there any reptile pets that actually seem to recognize you and have feelings like doggos do?

women

reptiles are the eternal enemy of mammals.

This user just unironically posted a study by Edwin Fuller Torrey, the Chris-chan of psychiatry. He was and still is, a staunch proponent of involuntarily locking up any person with a diagnosed mental illness unless they completely submit to their psychiatrist in body and soul. He also tends to autistically fixate on random theories of his own without much connection with reality or colleagues' studies. His studies are consistently poorly done, barely coherent and full of statistical errors. He is behind the Stanley Medical Research Institute, a shilling organization dedicated to finance likeminded "professionals" and silence the opposition. The SMRI was repeatedly sued for stealing human brains without permission, I'm not shitting you. Torrey is also known within the psychiatric community for autistically screeching and throwing temper tantrums every time someone disagrees with him, including TV and radio appearances. He rejects the currently held idea of squizophrenia originating from genetic factors and psychological trauma, instead he is fixated on the idea it's caused by brain inflamation during childhood, of which toxoplasmosis may be a cause. Proof? Fuck you, there is your proof. Some vague stories about severely ill people having cats as pets is all the proof he needs in his "study". Truly someone you can take seriously. Meanwhile, several studies, by professionals in psychiatry, psychology, biology and social sciences have established links between owning cats and a drastical decrease in heart attacks, depression symptoms and an increase in the production of dopamine and serotonin, including people who shouldn't be able to do so without medication. This expands to childhood pet, including cats having many positive socialization, psychological and intellectual advantages, which reduces the chances of being a social outcast, which reduces the chances of mental illness, but lets ignore that and believe the biggest lunatic alive in the world of Psychiatry.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis

And google is filed with info, years ago i wanted to have a kid, wife owned cats, thanks to my old job i have info from lots of docs saying the same, dont let her take their shit.

She was borderline with some psychopatic traits ("was" not because she is cured, i dont know anything about her), she didnt have antibodies against toxoplasma and she was on meds that for some unknown reason kill parasites and fix looneys. You have a lot of hypothesis relating human behavior and cats, fun fact, if cats dont change human behavior then scientists have to explain why low testosterone beta faggots have cats and vote for "sexual left", check statistics and the hipocresy of "social science", while physiognomy is dumped by non-scientists for not being a science, science use physiognomy as a way to code programs to check human behavior, facts right now are being replaced by cultural-marxist/antichristian crap.

if this is not a bait then you're hitting autism levels so high only the biggest of all faggots can reach

let me know when you have something real.

dogcucks are moralfags of the highest degree. they're the ones that don't belong here. if you get your fee fees hurt when you see some dog being killed, go back to reddit.

are you retarded?

this is toxoplasmosis in your brain (human)
if you feel like you have it. just get a brain scan you fucking moron.

Oh, you're one of those retards.

See this and go back to reddit please:

Fedora, rite?

You are right, homosex isnt related to aids and being black isnt related to poverty.

The parasite will force tards to say that is shopped or something like that.

Thanks for your projection.

It's in the toilet, dumbfuck

don't you have a fucking backbone ? you're just defending yourself and retreating like a cuck. still no reason in your post to get a dog. dogfags lmao

by the way cats don't BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK AT FOUR FUCKING AM TO WAKE UP THE ENTIRE FUCKING NEIGHBOURHOOD

i bet you got cucked by a dog or something. you wouldnt be that retarted otherwise

well all dogfags are cucked, they're supposed to pick up dogshit with a fucking plastic bag after being their display bitch and walking them like good little submissive whores for three hours

dogs fight off niggers, what do cats do again? oh yeah, get kicked by them.

i'd rather get something called a GUN.
fag

It seems you get anal fucked by a dog

and dogs don't even clean themselves so they prob just rub their ass on his shirt, so it's pretty close
cats clean themselves ALL THE TIME - even after you just touch them. that's because humans don't smell great to them.
have you ever noticed how a cat smells good ?

dont you have to buy some filter too with your alex jones pseudo science? your pdf was just BTFO as just a fucking questionnaire.

it is. homosexuals have more sexual encounters, thus the spread of aids is faster and more prevalent.
africa disproves that. literally. the whites in africa live as kangz while nignogs suck cow shit from cow ass.
REDDIT FAGGOT BTFO

Serious question, are you trolling me or is the parasite talking for you?

I didnt post a pdf, i posted this:

Toxoplasma is real, even marxistpedia, my studies and the studies of a lot of people agrees, maybe in Usa isnt real like climate change.

Its called irony, but if you are being ironic then you have a point.

huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/29/cat-people-dog-people-intelligence_n_5412245.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2643850/Does-pet-reveal-INTELLIGENCE-Cat-lovers-smarter-dog-owners-study-claims.html

no, i mean, what does it do ? got anything on that ?
i think it literally does nothing. disprove that ?

lol you think your gay little anecdote is something?

come back when you have some real evidence gayboy.

time to just turn off the computer dog cuck.

boohoo, cry cry cry.

*Brought to you by the same universities saying than blacks are poor because whites are bad*

study

deflecting and strawmaning

hey gayboy. anecdotes aren't statistics.

get arrested idiot

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4164182/

Btw, already posted a lot of evidence.

I am not sure of what are you talking about.

Statistics arent deflections and Usanians are well knowed for believing propaganda.

Congenital toxoplasmosis has a wide spectrum of clinical manifestations, but it is subclinical in approximately 75% of infected newborns. The severity of clinical disease in congenitally infected infants is related inversely to the gestational age at the time of primary maternal infection—with first-trimester maternal infection leading to more severe manifestations. When clinically apparent, it may mimic other diseases of the newborn. In a proportion of cases, spontaneous abortion, prematurity, or stillbirth may result. Involvement of the CNS is a hallmark of congenital Toxoplasma infection. The presence of chorioretinitis, intracranial calcifications, and hydrocephalus is considered the classic triad of congenital toxoplasmosis. Fever, hydrocephalus or microcephaly, hepatosplenomegaly, jaundice, convulsions, chorioretinitis (often bilateral), cerebral calcifications, and abnormal cerebrospinal fluid are the classic features of severe congenital toxoplasmosis. Other occasional findings included rash (maculopapular, petechial, or both), myocarditis, pneumonitis and respiratory distress, hearing defects, an erythroblastosis-like picture, thrombocytopenia, lymphocytosis, monocytosis, and nephrotic syndrome.

Some infected children without overt disease as neonates may escape serious sequelae of the infection; however, a significant number (14 to 85%) develop chorioretinitis, strabismus, blindness, hydrocephalus or microcephaly, cerebral calcifications, developmental delay, epilepsy, or deafness months or years later.

Current treatment regimens work primarily against the actively dividing tachyzoite form of T gondii and do not eradicate encysted organisms (bradyzoites). A significant paradigm shift over the past 20–30 years has been the realization that therapy begun prenatally and within the first 1–2 months after delivery can significantly ameliorate subsequent neurologic damage in infected children. For congenital infection, treatment regimens that include pyrimethamine and sulfadiazine with leukovorin—prolonged for at least 1 year and often initiated before birth—seem to be associated with substantially less frequent and severe sequelae. Further refining the optimal treatment regimen is an area requiring further research, especially as newer drugs (azithromycin, atovoquone, etc) with activity against the various stages of Toxoplasma are developed. Continued research is required to determine the impact of therapy during infancy upon recrudescent ocular disease in adolescents who were congenitally infected.

a gun isnt going to warn you if a nigger is breaking into your house.

i think this one speaks for itself.

perhaps an alarm does the fucking trick. or an actually secure house. or even a fucking SWAN. i've had one for decades and no one wants to rob here.

if you took even 2 seconds to look at your linked pdf. you'd realize you're basically fucking retarded.
it's talking about being
i dont know why you keep on harping on about it. i doubt you're a woman so this wouldn't concern you the slightest.
and the pdf itself admits to unfounded claims that need more time to study.

nowhere did i find in your linked document anything you are parroting here. you're done kiddo. just stop. it's embarrassing how you'll post to the death of your own dignity just to protect your little gay dog and your right to suck his cock.

DOG CUCKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

i'd rather have 2 guns pointing at a nigger rather than 1.

some people prefer doggos my dude

DOG CUCKS EVERYONE. THEY THINK THEIR DOG WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH FOR THEM.

one bullet. and your doggy will be so willing to let your ass get torn apart by jamal and his 4 negro friends if it means he can eat your dinner tomorrow.

well they're getting assblasted right now.

well if your dog gets shot at least you'll be able to hear it tbh fam

stabby stabby

odd thinking. you have the -tism dont you?

he's pretty much using the dog as live bait to hear whether or not a bullet ends up in its head or not when he could have used a fucking alarm

no competition whatsoever
your kids and wife are going to be playing with his 8 inch dick, something you dont have cuck.

pbs.twimg.com/media/C0MUErxXcAANHKd.jpg

exactly. i imagine he prefers smelling like ass and hair everywhere rather than using modern technology.

>ISHYGDDT

correct implication

>>>/zoo/ would like to have a chat with you. they're experts in your field!

never even been to reddit. and how in the world do you even know of that board, dogcuck ? sounds a LOT like you've been browsing it to whip out the link at a whim.

when you've been here long enough, you get to know places.

yeah right. go lick some red dog sausage you statistically inferior cuck.

Yes, I like their smell

Who are the real masters. No wonder the egyptians worshipped cats as kangz.

fucking disgusting
brings light to the wretched situation of dogcucks tbh

post proof you faggot, other than naysay random rumours

What's disgusting? Kitty is clean unlike your street dwelling dog with poopy arse.

ah shit, i fucked up
i thought your was for apparently some post that my mind made up
dw i'm a good cat boy i'm no dogfuck

OK :3

just to clarify cats smell good, i got a kitten right now and i really like his smell. plus YES they clean themselves all the time just as i said in and i thought you were a dogcuck because i thought that "yes, i like their smell" actually referred to dog arse

Can you post pics?

nah, i'm TOR, this is banned

keep switching nodes. there are some that aren't image banned.

i'm on the .onion . should i switch to clearnet ?

Cats are loners and assholes, dogs are attention starved and loyal.

Pick one, then shut the fuck up about it

i'm a loner and an asshole too, at least i'm not attention shitting up the chans
also are you sure about the 'loyal' part ?

Yes I'm sure. Anyone who properly trains a dog has a loyal pet, full stop.

Or, incidentally, a pig as well

oh, i get it… dogcucks need dogs because everyone else betrays them in their lives because they're betas.
this does make sense.

Can't be a beta and raise a loyal dog. Betas with dogs are easy to spot, they are the ones being pulled around and choking the dog out as it tries to run away

lol, i'll keep my independent, discrete and good-smelling cat no thank you

No one believes that cats smell good, not even you.

why do you keep going on about your good smelling cat? makes it sound like you want to fuck it.

seriously, i love the way my cat smells. have you never smelled a cat ? i'm just saying i prefer that over a reeking lowlife like a canine, really.

STFU YOU FUCKIN NORMIE!

Get hermit crabs

I'm talking less about the animal itself, and more the smells it produces. Cats have bad and very strong smelling piss. Dog piss is not nearly as strong.

but cats learn to piss in their own damn toilets. are you saying dogs are better because when they piss in your bed you can still sleep in it ?
by the way, dog piss kills trees.

how the fuck do you think they learn how to piss in their own sand ? that's right, i educate them. if he pisses in my be he'll have a fucking long day and will be remembered as little cunt. you're calling me a beta when you dog cuck are walking them around for hours so they can take a shit. some of you even PICK UP the feces in little plastic bags. YOU are the ones supposed to clean the dogshit. how does that make you feel little dog betas ?

Jokes on you, I don't own either. Fuck lowering yourself to take care of a helpless animal. That's full beta. At least "dog-cucks" have an animal that can fucking kill someone if they wanted it to, or save a life on the other end of the spectrum. A cat on the other hand will just watch you die while a robber shoots you, then eat your rotting corpse later.

And because I see it coming:

then why the fuck are you in this thread nigger

To anger you :^)

wow maybe i should get a puppy to get woman

the only thing you'll pick up is dogshit user

wtf the guy in the video looks like your average 8channer and hes getting numbers left and right, he even has a big schnozz

so ?

so? not gonna get girls numbers using a cat

Damn user, you need some ointment for that burn?

of course you fucking can, bitches looove cats

i don't really care

if you use a puppy you'll just walk around with the thing in your hands and try to awkwardly present it to people, going up to girls and making weird sounds while they wonder why you're putting your arms forwards like that.
puppies won't change your dating game, user, if you're still complete betas it doesn't help anything.
in the meantime a cat will give you psychological care by purring and letting themselves be pet for stress relief. they're cute, they don't bark, they live their lives and don't take hours to take a shit.
there's just nothing good for dogs, really

Fix'd for ya

I never denied it, if a not-infected woman gets infected during pregnancy it puts the baby in danger. Fun fact, if she is already infected, the baby is safe from infection. Fun fact #2, cats and their feces are only infectious for 2 weeks in a cats whole lifetime, and the vast, vast majority of infections come from meat and vegetables. Check your own kikepedia link, research shows no correlation between having a pet cat and toxoplasmosis. 'Murricans love cats yet they have absurdly low levels of toxo, french are almost all infected without cats because of their shitty culinary hygiene and raw meat.
They do, they drastically reduce depression and anxiety, better than dogs, in fact, which explains
Correlation doesn't imply causation. Muslims love cats, they will only torture or sodomize them if they really have no women or other animals left, and they love them as pets. Are muslims leftist nu-males too? Of course introverted people choose cats over dogs, it has been proven long ago that the "cat people/dog people" meme IS real, whats your hypothesis? That toxop. causes it? Pray tell, why USA, a country with next to no toxoplasmosis is the world's capital of cats as favourite pets?
CATS don't change personality, toxoplasmosis indeed does. Flegr isn't a lunatic as Torrey and most of his studies follow the scientific method unlike the latter's. Still, if you read Flegr's interview back when they journos tried to turn him into a meme, the man itself admitted the changes were minimal and more a fucking curiosity, observed over thousands of people's slight changes, than OMG ITS RESIDENT EVIL 4 IRL.
What are you on about? Who are these "non-scientists" you talk about, and why do they matter? There is proven correlation between face structure, body anatomy and certain mental traits, with or without non-science people. You may be talking about phrenology.

i'm all on cats bitch. real well-spoken girls are in it too

I know that silly. Your post was just you projecting what you would do if you had a dog, and so I fixed it for you.

You're welcome.

no… you're just confusing yourself now

This may be a cliche, but da nile ain't just a river in Egypt, friend.

What should I do to my cat, Holla Forums?

clean your floor, you filthy degenerate

give pets and snuggles says user from the internet

PATHETIC ßETA MALE

I don't know what are you talking about.

trade it in for a dog

Only sand-niggers and degenerates hate dogs.
Dogs are loyal, strong (usually) and obedient.

Better than women (as platonic companions) and more useful than children.

lololol

He is right though

This.

Parrots are the best pets

I love birds, but parrots tend to take to 1 person and fucking hate everyone else. Get a cockatiel.

Self checking, serious question, are toxoplasma deniers trolls or they are legit psychos?

I wonder the same thing about climate change deniers.

At least a dog is loyal compared to a whore or a cat. Besides, if shit hits the fan, you can eat it and don't get braincancer.

Half the planet has Toxoplamsosis, you yourself have a 50/50 chance of having it. Calm down and desist your doomsaying unless you have a way of curing it.

Toxoplasmosis*
JUST fuck my shit up fam

Good lord user

I would be open to having a kitty for the sole reason of naming him Mr. Kitty.

What is a SWAN user
or did you mean a literal fucking swan

Fucking micks

dogs are the most normalfag animal.
although frankly cats are too now, but not as bad as dogs.