Hillary Clinton recieves a gamechanging endorsement

Christian "Christine" Chandler, the most documented person who ever lived and creator if the popular "sonichu" series, recently made a video on youtube, where it has some less than kind words to say about Trump.

"Trump, you can take a dump!"
Could this be the endorsement that will land Hillary the young vote?

We should leave him alone.

One reason.

Fucker is still alive? I thought his amulet asphyxiated him.

HOW IS HE STILL ALIVE?!

>>>Holla Forums

You think it can't get worse than this? Wait until his mom dies.

the guy believes he can grow a vagina by way of listening to binurial beats. He currently has a fistula under his taint that'll soon become infected since he has a tenancy to shit his pants. There are pictures on >>>/cow/ if you're so inclined to look.

He has fallen quite a ways from the days of humping a blow up doll.

You're lost

>>>/cow/

Chris isn't politics.

Interestingly enough autists and trannies are still sore about Trump.

Truly proof of the fact that Shillary supporters are detached from reality.

Nah, this is going to kill him

there we be.

Is he gonna draw a comic where he goes to Trump Tower and blows it up like he did with "4 Cent Garbage"??

How has it not by now?

I believe he's had his name and sex legally changed. According to Virginia, he's Christine and female.

JESUS CHRIST SPOILER THAT SHIT

Looks like we found something better than classic gore for anti-normalfag, anti-ledditor purposes.

I should have posted the webm of that thing ejaculating.

I don't think that one was actually of Christ, but it's pretty nasty either way.

I think ledditors consider this normal.

This is beyond gore m8.

This is some anti-Holla Forums shit

Redditors are normalfags. They aren't Tumblr and they aren't us.

They will absolutely be freaked out by this.

Chris, I mean, not Christ. Obviously.
Though I'm sure Jesus wouldn't become a tranny either, regardless of what liberal virtue signallers say.

don't post in this thread you retards. read the sticky

this tbh
ive seen this before someone posted it and said it was chris-chan thinking he had ejaculated like a female instead he just burst a cyst inside him so all that liquid is pus and prostate liquid
also 222 jesus christ lad the irony

that actually does look like a bagina
>implying you wouldn't pound that while drunk with a bag over CWC's head

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Can we get this faggot b& from jewtube somehow?

well for starts hes a (1)
and secondly look at that id

I don't even find normal trannies attractive, why would I fuck one that literally looks like - and is - CWC?

Degenerate. Die in hell fire

On a side note, Chris said he wants to fuck his own mother.

probably a bit difficult now that hes castrated himself

His existence makes me physically sick

He didn't.

He still has his dick and balls. He's just forming a fistula in the area between his ballsack and anus, that looks like a vagina to him. It will get infected with MRSA.

He wont see a doctor about it, because he wants to be a girl so badly, because he thinks that becoming a girl will net him dyke pussy.

Nick Bate? Jeffery Dalmer? There's worse than Chris.

You absolute faggot.

I give this kid less than two years if he doesnt get that shit taken care of

Kek i got a staph infection in my foot after i got my big toe crushed under a combine grain platform and couldnt afford to get the surgery to fix it for ages
watching chrischan slowly rot to death like king Louis XV will be hilarious

Nah lad ive seen haitain niggers with bed sores and ulcers opening up all the way inside so far you can see their kidneys, intestines and exposed fatty tissue
you can live in on in quite a state if you want to

PLEASE MRS. CLINTON DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS IMPOSTER

I am the TRUE and HONEST Christian Weston Chandler. That thing in the video is a LIAR and a FRAUD. It is pretending to be a woman just like it is pretending to be CHRISTIAN WESTON CHANDLER.

As the one and only TRUE creator of the Electric Hedgehog Pokémon Sonichu I would NEVER endorse you Mrs. Clinton. I stand firmly behind Mr. Donald Trump and am FORMALY endorsing him with this message.

It's over, Trump is finished. There's no way anyone can beat an endorsement from the King of Lolcows himself.

LEAVE HIM ALONE LEAVE CHRIS ALONE I'M SERIOUS

Well, I suppose there's always the other Chris we can wail on. His last name is Poole.

Jesus christ. I would imagine a bacterial infection could get worse especially if it ever hits the bloodstream.

Oh fuck, it's over.

it must be a divine law that all men named chris become cunts

once it hits the bloodstream its almost in its final stages unless you have a puncture wound
bacterial infections can stay localised for quite a long time tbh

I feel bitter regret that I'll never be able to go back in time and save the real CWC.

He was the Chris we did not deserve, he was too good for us.

Didn't moot say he wanted to be a girl?

Hang yourself with your belt. It's for the good of humanity.

I believe he said he wanted to be a little girl, yes.

Proof he's trans.

Seriously, why are so many trannies popping out of nowhere? Who the fuck wants to be a girl?

Not to go all filter merchant, but I think it must be something in the water.

Or some sort of environmental contaminate. Surely you can't inflict this sort of psychological damage through propaganda alone… or can you?

What a time to be alive.

OH GOD

HELP, I'VE SEEN CWC'S VAGINA AND i CAN'T UNSEE IT

perverts and weak beta males tbh

though i am curious about what having a vagina feels like im not about to go mutilating my dick/balls and turning my urethra into a less sensitive cloaca so i can possess a fake imitation thats no better than a neatly sewn up axe wound

though if you gave me a potion that could allow you to magically change sexes at will i wouldnt turn it down tbh

Chris-Chan scissoring his mom forever is the perfect metaphor for life on this gay earth.

Even dealing with periods and shit? Well, at least you aren't willing to castrate yourself.

The average Clinton supporter.

I should have know that it was that dang slanderous troll Ian Brandon Anderson trying to ruin your good name. Thanks, CWC!

I'll go with the bag on its head only. Hermetically sealed.

No, we should drive him to suicide.

not even close whatever the most fucked up thing you can imagine remember theres always something worse

I like being a man lad im just curious what anatomy i can never possess feels like
also a woman with a mans brain literally has no limits on what they can accomplish
women are limited 98% of the time because of their own retarded brains and an inability to disobey their hormonal and emotional fluctuations

you cant kill something thats already dead lad

But CWC is the leader of the alt right.

God dammit spoiler that shit.

chris hated gays, niggers, and jews and would have been a great ally to Holla Forums until some redditor jews got to him and made him go to (((therapy)))

we should have held him closer and amplified his aryan heart
he could have been an autistic moon man

>There are pictures on >>>/cow/ if you're so inclined to look.
Those are fake and called out as such in the thread. Embellishing him really isn't necessary.

""BY A BUNCHA NIGGOS""!!!!!

its literally a gash dude, its not funny, its not natural, its like posting dead white children, you cant expect Holla Forums to just eat that shit up.

Wow that endorsement changed my opinion
I'M WITH HER

who is paying for all this?

does autism really pay well enough to get sex reassignment surgery?
You know how humble bundle lets you choose a recipient charity? so you can ensure that none of your money goes to starving niggers, but to wildlive conservation instead, and then you can make sure all the prophets go to the developers etc? should do that shit with taxes, im tired of paying for this madness.

That is an open wound. Not anything to do with cutting your dick off and turning it into a hole.

The spoiler tag exists for a reason

whenever you say something about chris, remember that his sole motivation for everything is getting a girlfriend (or getting new lego toys) and everything he does it is always towards banging chicks. him being a tranny (or rather a "tomgirl") is no different in that regard

his straight maleness went away with the burned sailor moon poster he ironically was keeping to prevent him from getting gay

that post seems dangerously defensive of sex reassignment

He didn't pay for shit. The state is paying for hormones but that is it so far. He tried to pierce his taint but it got infected and eventually split open. He is convinced that since it happened when he stared listening to binurial beats that they hypnotized him and magically made his body start to change into that of a women and that he was growing a vagina and his cock and balls would magically start to fall off soon.

They'll fall off, but not from magic.

Yeah, that's why they don't give you the option.

He'll cut it off.

Dude

Listen here.

I don't deny some traps look kinda hot and anal would probably feel kind of good with said traps. It's degenerate as fuck, but degenerate doesn't always mean unpleasant.

But for fuck sake man, that is a gorram open wound!

Some people are into weird shit

Its literally an open wound where his dick should be.

I haven't heard that one in a while.

I think he's still healthier than Hillary.

Don't tell anyone but I still think Firefly is GOAT even if Whedon has become/was always a huge faggot

Not exactly, his dick is a bit farther north.

Awaken my bagina

So… this… this is it.

THis is how Chirschan dies.

Not cat-shit induced toxoplasmosis, not being beaten to death by the police/other inmates after some ridiculous arrest, not an aneurysm after a poor reaction to trolling, not being tased into cardiac arrest by some poor frightened boyfriend-free girl.

SEPTIC TAINT WOUND MISTAKEN FOR A VAGINA

I've seen some shit.

We've all seen some shit.

But I never saw this coming.

Here's some shit I haven't said since the old Holla Forumstard days of yore: I think I'm fucking done with the internet for today.

Seriously what the fuck lads

Came here cuz I thought that was Sam Hyde in the thumbnail

Jesus Christ

Agreed.

I understand. I think it's time for bed. And nightmares.