Liberal male triggered by term BETA MALE

liberal male triggered by term BETA MALE
Dismayed young cuck triggered by reporters use of phrase at 3:50 of clip of Trump protesters outside recent rally in Greenville NC. Blames halfchan. Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=mI_ZoLH36dE

none of those people understand the concept of love.

all i smell is fear
and heavy menstrual flow

It's going to be an odd feeling when RSBN turns into something semi-mainstream. They're certainly trying.

This. When burgers go to sleep, yuropeans take over. When yuropeans go to sleep, burgers take over.

WE'RE MECHA.

Don't forget the aussies cunt

was going to say that,
š¯“¼š¯“½š¯“»š¯“Ŗš¯”‚š¯“Ŗ, š¯“¬š¯“¾š¯“·š¯“½

worldwide global operations operating 24/7 at full capacity

international cabals of NEET'S collecting info and data, creating memes and OC that are distributed to the normies via newfags and daywalkers

the global (((elite))) fears an organisation that has no membership lists, no properties or paper trail, no shame or guilt tied together by shared ideals

Kek, this reporter/interviewer is a great dude, treating them they're his class of students and he's the teacher. And they lap it up.

Honestly taking terms from a study on the sexuality wolves and applying them to humans is such a leap the term is pretty much just memespeak

True but if it triggers leftist nu-male faggots like in the video, fire at will.

The world runs of memespeak user. Humans have a powerful tie with symbols.

The concept behind the term translates just fine, they are acting like women or children with their emotional outbursts, they are lower on the hierarchy.

This too

Now I want to find this fag and ask him for a tour of his cuckshed.

WE'RE KEKROMANCERS WITH MEME MAGIC

DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT LANGUAGE IS

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT MEMES ARE

ALL LANGUAGE IS MEMESPEAK. ALL WORDS AND LETTERS ARE MEMES.

HOLY SHIT DUDE

The place has been flooded with you faggots today, you aren't meant to stay this long ctr, it ends badly for your belief system

Fuck these cucks. They've banned me from their chatroom a while back for calling Obama the last black president. Never forget that they are allies of circumstance until November.

Why do all the nu-males have such high, whiny voices? They all sound like elves.

Nationalization and kebab removal in the name of Buddhism when?

memespeak IDF please.

(checked)

Low T. Likely raised by a female.

Because they're really kikes

Fine. The new term is now non-apex males.

Lord Kek! THis is pathetic! Dude sounds like he wants to give Mexico the land back. I suppose he'll be really triggered when Trump takes the rest of the Mexican land.

no, the term is cucks

there's no shame in following a leader

wew

California was a non-slave state. The others were territories at the time of the civil war. What a cuck. Bending the truth to suit his narrative.

Fucking Australians.

Like and let that abomination fucking die?

*Live

What a retarded story. Kill yourself.

You keep using that forced Jew may-may, non-apex male.

what are you talking about?

Hello, BIDF.

Hi CTR, make a substantive post, and sage your post please.

This is a slide thread.

Oy vey, Moshe, I'm sure you have no idea!

I like that we don't even have to prove that someone is a cuck or beta. just say the word at random and they'll chimp out and prove it for us.

That study was flawed anyway. It was done on a pack in captivity that consisted of unrelated wolves. In nature a packs is almost always a nuclear family with the father as the "alpha".

If anything, we falsely applied human hierarchies to wolves, not the other way around.

Yet still nothing gets them butthurt as cuck. Use both.

Buddha would tell them to stop focusing on material bullshit like gender and wages and get themselves some fucking enlightenment.

I can't take a joke: the post.
The thread is good, it's always uplifting to see triggered libshits.

There's also the flip side to karma, wherein one feels okay doing all manners of despicable deeds because you've accrued so much karma in other fashions. You see this a lot in those fake gurus that come to teach in America like Osho, then rip off their students, fuck their wives, buy millions of dollars worth of cars and watches, and spend all their day eating valium and huffing nitrous.

Karma is meant to be neutralized, not tipped in the scales either way. And the highest enlightenment is not Nirvana but the path of the Bodhisattva, which means one quickly learns to love the world of suffering as much as transcendence itself.

He seems like one of those alpha cucks I heard of.

Just like a beta male would when their masculinity is questioned.

Check out Joe Rogan over here. Put some effort into your posts.

Also, threads like this one took down cuckchan. But they make you feel at home, don't they?

Buddha said do not contemplate on the concept of karma. It's all kikery.

I don't know what took down cuckchan, I haven't been there since the exodus.
How do you know?

Quads checked

Is exodus the new chanology? Why are you bumping an off-topic discussion?

He would also remove gender equality and women's suffrage.

I think you might be the Jew, considering you want to convince people one of our must successful shaming tactics is bad.

I love how the cameraman took charge of the situation.

It's laughable how easily liberals follow authority.

Very good paid disrupters or just very dumb people. Or worse, a combination. Seeing these people makes me sad in a way.

tbh people use beta wrong anyway. Its supposed to be second in command types. People mean omega males when they think of losers.

I bet AIDS Shrek can deepthroat like a fucking champ. That guy should've replied "If I'm a beta male, then you're an omega female"

Also nice cameo by Harry Potter at 1:22
Also Ziggy Stardust at 1:40

Why do liberals looks soā€¦different physically? They have different cranial/facial structures. Could liberalism actually affect their physical form?

Also liberal pretentiousness is so mind-boggling. "Ha you had a bring back mccarthyism sign! They don't support free speech!" as they rattle and make noise to literally suppress the other side's response. The doublethink is fucking astounding.

I think that's a tranny. He also appears later in the video.

Truth.

Quotation by Archbishop Fulton Sheen:

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it.
It does penance for the sins of others, but is not broad-minded about sin.

A cry for tolerance never induces it to quench its hatred for the evil philosophies that have entered into contest with the truth.

Forgives the sinner, but it hates the sin - it is unmerciful to the error of the mind.
The sinner, it will always taken back into the bossom of the mystical body, but his lie will never be taken into the treasury of his wisdom.

Real love involves real hatred.

Whoever has lost the power of moral indignation, and the urge to drive the buyers and the sellers from the temples, has also lost a living, fervent love of the truth.

Charity then, is not a mild philosophy of 'live and let live', it is not a species of sloppy sentiment.
Charity is the infusion of the spirit of God, which makes us love the beautiful and hate the morally ugly."

Checked and Kekked for Low-T Beta Cucks

The sun never sets on the Politically Incorrect Empire.

me too

Kek.

That's not bigotry you stupid faggot.

Gamma+ checking in.

Damn i got a 140 something IQ and im dumb as shit. I spend a lot of time wondering how dumb people around 100 IQ must be.

i have an IQ of about 105~115 and it feels like im swimming in a see of tards all the time, but im pretty sure everyone's just fucking high as shit because they do so much dumb shit it astounds me that they can actually manage to breath

t. online IQ "test"

that shit will give niggers IQs of 200 so they can say we wuz einstein or some shit

liberals are natural conformists. mass produced sheep following orders.

i had an IQ if 121 when i was 8 and i took the adult national IQ test at the time
im much higher than that now, ive never had to try a day in my life on assignments or study for tests
with last minute cramming and half-arsed listening in ive careened through highschool and university
i was vetted as a possible genius as a child but i come from a very poor working class background and never did anything with it
and now im here
i feel like im wandering through an ocean of morons every day all the time
im almost perpetually drunk because i find its the only way i can interact with people and engage in normal conversation with them

anyway im much higher than average but currently lower than my potential atm tbh

Daily reminder that IQ tests are ALL bullshit, and it's quite possible for high functioning autists to score as geniuses while being completely inept socially, philosophically and emotionally.

t. nigger with a low iq

My point is that IQ is a bullshit indicator for success in life anyway. Not to mention most people with high IQ are depressed.

People who have high IQ and EQ are the ones who really make it.

You can easily find very driven STEM students/graduates who are excellent at problem solving, but will fucking eat blue pills like candy.

Ding ding ding, that's the one.
Raised by females.
Same reason gays have that accent/voice thing. They identify with women and spend more time with them, begin to copy their vocal patterns, and end up learning how to use their throats in the wrong way.

But that's false. IQ is actually the best indicator of success in terms of a single metric. It predicts the success of your career, how much you will earn, your school performance and level of education, and many other things. IQ is not the only valuable thing, but it is a necessary thing.

You talk too fast, slow down and you'll be deeper.

How the fuck is that supposed to work dawg?

too bad that I don't have enough charisma to really use it

AIDS SHREK

It would definitely help. Also, breathe with your belly, not your chest.

I may have to retire my claim to Texan nationality for this glorious empire of memes you have helped create user.

I am kinda torn on that.

Sorry that seemed so incredulous. I realized you said "talk" instead of "walk"

I laffed.

Fix your spirit, man. Find some fire.

Do you know where this structure is or what it's called?

You know when you speed up audio on your computer is goes all squirrelly? Well, you're just doing the inverse but with your vocal chords. Guaranteed to work.

I have a good tenor and lots to say. I've converted a number of people to shitlordery.

Neckbeard detected

Gullible low-test beta detected.

At least he can grow facial hair, you literal faggot.

Fuck you! NOW IT'S STUCK ON MY HEAD AGAIN!

Thank you for correcting the record.

kek

get out you fucking ctr idiots

I have an IQ of 115, and my days in college are just fucking painful. I can't imagine what you higher ups have to deal with. Half of the time I just sit back and look around and realize that besides the drive for food and developing relationships with the opposite sex, I have nothing in common with this rabble. They have their own one-dimensional world playing around them and one in which characters can freely move around in. It's so god damned strange.

I think this is why I stopped believing in libertarianism or liberalism in general. People honestly aren't good enough to be trusted with duty. That goes doubly so with a population like the US wherein there are millions of illiterate and functionally retarded mestizos and niggers running around.

I'd call it egotistical if I didn't realize and accept there are people better/smarter than I am

I can't be the only one that kek'd.

I bet your main protein source is Ahmed's apejuice.

I was just gonna say that. These people are just followers.

Estrogen in the water. Xenoestrogens in the food.

Buddha would call them full of shit and then go into the forest to get far away from the ZOGbots

triggered!

We Anor Londo now.