Wish i could save her in some sort of time machineee

Wish i could save her in some sort of time machineee

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Katelyn_Davis

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch.net/file_store/c147122f150cf4e0fa727472fb1caf832387588518558c8b6e98153d16a7822c.mp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surplus_killing
youtube.com/watch?v=KTYLF4sHTmo&list=PLkWgxynl9QufEniOaEol_zlIePkWl_vzo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

me too ;_;

She had a pretty face and a top notch body, all she had to do was catch a wealthy chad and life set. Feminism killed her, she was brain washed to think she had to leave her poverty stricken dump and fend for herself to survive. She alienated everyone and eventually saw no way out.
If only white nationalism had found her in time, so sad.

And she was dropping nigger over and over in a few livestreams. And said she was related to Donald Trump.

All southern people are racist. I had two lolis call me nigger but it was kinda cute

Is this standards limbo?

A few people here only like her because Holla Forums was the one to recover all her deleted livestreams. They spent hours going through the footage and uploading it to youtube.

She got even cuter when she died tbh

pedophiles are scum.

Say that to my face.

media.8ch.net/file_store/c147122f150cf4e0fa727472fb1caf832387588518558c8b6e98153d16a7822c.mp4

that was a boring video

It's her stepfather. And he gives his address.

lol. i hope someone exacts justice upon him.

dolly is not racist

she looks like a pig.

She grew up in a white trash family. I'm happy to know you Drumpftards support low standards and child abuse. Yeah, why ever try to escape shitty circumstances, not like it ends in suicide or anything.

I'd fuck that pig tbh

you degenerates would fuck anything as long as its under the age of 16

she looks too old.

too old for a 13 yo or too old for your dick?

She was 12

She is only 12 and she looks 14 or 15.

16 is too old tbh

pedophiles don't like breasts.

which is why i said under.

im sure exclusive pedos dont like breasts.

Her family is trashy. In a few videos, you can see her little brothers torturing a cat in the background. One cat is missing half of it's tail too.

she looks fucking inbred so i wouldn't be surprised. but pedos cant help but get their dicks wet over trash. have some respect for yourselves.

Breasts are nice, not too big, not too small maybe a B

this midget is too old but since she killed herself she got a lot cuter

I liked it when she slowly choked to death after hanging herself. The best part was when her mom and brothers came looking for her and didn't see her in the tree.

agreed.

an attention whore.

we get is, edgy cunt. go watch some rick and morty.

ffs, you don't have to try this hard. Holla Forums isn't a competition, being an edgelord isn't an acheivement.

dead girls can be cute :3

they decompose immediately after death so that smell would turn me off. necros can kill themselves.

where the fuck do you think we are?

I dunno, but it sure feels like I'm surrounded by middle schoolers.

this

If you speed up her hanging video you can see the sun moving across the sky and slowly setting then if you look closely you'll see her parents and siblings looking for her frantically. Honestly she wasted a perfectly good body for no reason but I'm grateful for what she's given us.

This site has a few boards dedicated to guro and fetishes involving dead people.

you'd know that feeling since you're in middle school yourself

222 respect

at least post the full video without the stupid bestgore logo

there is nothing special about that video at all. what a fucking waste of my time.

it has 30MB and is long and boring as fuck

Her mother Tammy got arrested for selling drugs in Arizona a few weeks ago, but got bailed out and released.

Luke impregnated one of his fangirls (living in a different state) several months ago and will be a father soon. His girlfriend said he won't play a part in raising the baby. Other than that, no justice, even though there is evidence of what he did.

There are a few other minor updates, like the family not giving a shit about her gravesite and put all the responsibility, financial costs and maintenance over to Katelyn's old retired granduncle who struggles financially.
The same granduncle complains that the family never visits or helps out maintaining it, which is needed because her grave is sinking and requires maintenance which costs money. Other than that, everyone seems to have moved on with their lives.

The only good news is that the siblings have moved out of the trailer and seems to be doing much better. I think it was a wake up call for everyone in her family to take better care of the kids after katelyn's passing.

pic related

Tammy dealing drugs in the background of Katelyn's videos should have been enough evidence to arrest her. Shame it took this long.

why is it always christcucks doing the child abuse

Southern trash are usually big christfags.

She's fucking dead, who cares.

not ded

holy fuckin shit muh dick

I don't give a fuck. I still have all her vids backed up from a mega btw and have been intending to delete them from my hard-drive for wasting space. Pic related.

Oh shit she was 13? I redact my previous statement, would white knight her so I can fuck her. I thought it was an old roastie grandma killing herself.

post hot vids and purge everything els

Posts like this are why I'm going to kill other people instead of committing suicide. After a couple failed suicide attempts I realized that it's better that I kill other people so then shits will be given about me.

I can't be fucked to filter out the garbage, just gonna give you everything in this particular folder, and wipe it out.

big tits for a 12 year old

Why? So she could continue to suffer?
She is much better now, all her troubles are gone.

There is also a mega which has way more of her shit in it.

Parents' splitting up must be such a high factor for suicides tbqh. Hard to tell whether better marriage laws would fix it though. But it's sad to see these things happen

If you want people to care about you, then try to make people love you instead of hate you. Hurting other people will only make you a piece of shit.

she no longer exists

t h e g a m e
h
e

g
a
m
e

What do people mean by she tried to solve her own problems?

The only things I care about are when people fuck with me.

Same thing for everyone else.

The love meme was sick and is dead.

is that all?

Is she really? She didn't really accomplish anything by killing herself.

People make it out like death is some kind of rest or sleep. Its not. There is no difference between being dead for 5 minutes or dead for 5 months. Her troubles can't be gone if she never experienced her troubles leaving her.

You can't feel the pain of being alive when you don't exist anymore.
She felt her troubles leaving the moment she died.
Instead of grieving her dead you should feel happy for her now that all her suffering is gone.

I've already deleted all my Dolly videos. It was weird, one of the clips I made in the Holla Forums Dolly threads was used on the news.

The rest is in some megas I've forgotten about.

Do you have the links for the megas?

I just manipulate people to make my life easier. Killing is too degenerate for me.

Suicide is a weak persons method.

Killing isn't degenerate at all. It's just troublesome. The real reason we don't kill others is we aren't the biggest guys around. Some other gang or the government will fuck our shit up when we start killing. Mostly likely another gang.

Depends on who and why you kill.

someone post her nudes. i know one of you hoarding faggots has them!! quit being fag and give them!

There's a reason there's a site on the darknet called "no reason". It embodies a certain philosophy that is highly conducive to crime. If you have a reason to kill, you're not going to be successful at it really. The easiest kills to get away with happen for no particular reason.

Not true at all. Most of us actually value human life. Hell, i don't even kill spiders in my room.

Maybe you suffer from some mental illness.

w-what? but that would be pedophilia! and thats a no no. please seek help. :)

you value human life because society has instilled in you the morality that dictates so. free yourself, user

but i hate that. everyone should have a reason to do anything. its anarchy otherwise.

someone post her lewds! do it now!

kill yourself

mods, ban this person for requesting cp, please!

Well, when you try to figure out why you do something, and come up with various reasons, various things to pin it on, you end up not knowing at all why you did that thing unless there is a very strong reason for why.

Some people will say something like "he killed because he played videogames" or "he killed because he had no gf" or "he killed because he was going through a hard time" or whatever and for some that settles it and they think they got it figured out.

Only god knows why we kill; or do anything at all for that matter.

People who are unwilling to kill insects and haven't butchered an animal for its meat at least once in their life are not the kind of people I like to have around. In fact it's one of the tests I do to filter out shit people that will cause me trouble. You got some issues if you can't even kill a spider.

any reason is good because it shows rationale.
"i killed him because his opinions bother me" or "because he's black" or "because his existence actively acts as a detriment to mine" is better than "because i dont know".

you want to see them too that's why you spend so much time in a hotbed of pedophilia that offends you so much. so stfu and start putting pressure on the fags here that are holding out on us.

When someone is killed closest relations are interviewed and interrogated and first suspects. Anyone with special connection to the victim is suspect. It is best to kill at random someone who you have no connection to. Hell, if someone dies violently, it's best for you to be in a definite place maybe on vacation far away where you can prove you weren't in same place, because you can have issues then.

If you have connections to police though that also helps as sometimes soldiers, police, etc. kill people here and the police then cover for them and treat it like a natural death. I know some murderers though who basically have to work the rest of their life very hard because they are being blackmailed and can be put in prison any time if they stop so they are never allowed to retire and have to do a tremendous amount of work all the time for rest of their life.

I'm lurking in here to see the pics/vids too if they exist.

sorry, dear brother

you know, i take "i murdered him because it gives me pleasure" as a valid reason, too. if he chooses to murder random cunts with that reason, then ill accept that. i just thought you meant killing for absolutely no reason at all. still annoys me, though. kill scum fucks, like pedophiles, not randoms who could contribute alot to humanity.

Killing in general is not a human thing to do. Its easy for you to blame 'society' for making us civilized, but compassion itself is an evolutionary trait that every human has. Any healthy person who grew up in a normal family respects life.

Animals don't kill each other, they only kill for food to survive. The only times humans have historically killed each other has been for either greed or survival.
Wage war against the neighboring tribe so that your own tribe can flourish. Obtain more land so that you have more space to farm food and to grow your population numbers. Revolt against the tribe occupying your tribe, etc.

Killing for the sake of killing is extremely abnormal, and if you have that mindset then you've most likely been through a traumatic experience in your childhood. Either way, you seem like an unstable person. I hope you seek professional help, or change your philosophy about life in the future.
Also, stop going off-topic. Make your own thread if you want to go off on a rant.

what i'm saying is we don't inherently value human life. that doesn't mean i'm saying we are urged to killed. if you want to kill for the sake of it, then sure, you're fucked, but me not caring about someones life isn't "abnormal". society tells you we should care about everyone.

damn straight

Don't listen to him. Lie, cheat, kill, steal, abuse substances.

I know we're just on a dumb internet board, but you should at least google your idiotic ideas before trying to make some holier than though argument

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surplus_killing

comfy read. but even then, they kill for a reason. they are just retarded.

Ya but I think animals killing just to hone their skills (which they may or may not eat later) is similar to humans who murder for the thrill.

sure, but murdering for a thrill is because they enjoy the feeling; it's pleasurable. but i think that is an abnormality or maybe a derivative. they murder not because they like to murder, but they like the thrill associated with murdering. it would be abnormal if they like to kill because they simply like to kill.

We understand what you are saying. But I'll try to say this gently, we don't need religion to know right from wrong, and the imaginary sky god to know how to be good. Please find another book to read besides the bible, i'ts science fiction. Something else to stimulate the vocabulary and intellect, please?

take care, b

this> I agree.

The story of B
youtube.com/watch?v=KTYLF4sHTmo&list=PLkWgxynl9QufEniOaEol_zlIePkWl_vzo

Y tho? I watched the whole thing without speeding it up. Very poignant. 10/10, would recommend.

i dont think anyone disagrees. he kinda claimed we were saying "killing for the sake of killing is natural".

why won't anyone post her nudes? let me hit you all with the real truth. by not posting her nudes you dishonor her.
this girl wanted to be desired and liked and have men love her for her beauty
get a grip and grow the fuck up retards. she wanted people to fap to her and she wanted the attention and you are dishonoring her memory by holding on to them and sharing them
how? she's gone and nothing and no one here can hurt her. there is literally no harm that comes to her. and someone that looks at those pics and faps completely in private HURTS NO ONE. you don't even know it happens! and fapping to her beautiful body is exactly what she wanted and honors her memory.
now someone do god's work and dump her nudes. for katelyn.

lol. i dont fap to her because she's weak and ugly. if you hold yourself in such low regard, then you're pathetic. keep begging for nudes, loser.

i will. i'm the only one here trying to do the right thing. your insults mean nothing to me.

child rapists aren't usually pedos
They are just rapists who pick an easy target

you say she wanted to be ogled at because she is a whore. stop acting so virtuous. it's merely convenient she wanted that. you would be begging here regardless, so just shut the fuck up. using that as an argument is piss poor, friend. you dont wan to do the right thing; you want to quench your degenerate desires.

if they can sexually get off to a child, they are a pedo. what is this logic. he is obviously a pedo if he raped a fucking child.

yeah, when im raped that woman, it's not because i like women, its because she's an easy target. (what?)

i question if you can read. you're literally stupid and crippled by hate and prejudice. i pity you but i hope you find solace in this world even though you're so angry. good luck sir

nice.

some bro here post get lewds naow! do it faggots!

no faggot

holy shit, give the fuck up, you desperate dog

yes this. do it for katelyn. she wanted us to see her.

does that justify your degeneracy? stop acting like you are doing good, pedo scum.

GOODBYE

GOODBYE

GOODBYE

GOODBYE

GOODBYE

GOODBYE

someone post her good stuff!

so say we all
SO SAY WE ALL!

Any of you have the stuff from the streams?