Hi everybody! 3Bear here!

Hi everybody! 3Bear here!
How is everyone doing tonight?
Did you all miss me?
I missed you!
We have such good times here on Holla Forums, don't we?
Well lets all do our best tonight to make good threads and treat each other nicely, and maybe that bad old spammerfag won't feel compelled to flood the board tonight. OK?
Great!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/7402806.html
8ch.net/b/res/7402806.html)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to kick this thing off, ya know?
Love You

ah there he is. someone was asking about you earlier. he is in 8ch.net/b/res/7402806.html

3Bear Rule 34 pls

Thanks user!
I wonder why those guys said they think I am gay?
I'm not.
Not even close.
Hmm…whatever.

I have posted a nude pic of myself before, but I don't do any HC stuff on camera, sorry.

Newcomer here i heard ppl talking about u whats your deal?

Here you are user, in case you missed it before.

I like your butt.

there's no 3 on that bear though

I'm just an user like you.
I got stranded here when some anons tried to use me and some of my friends to try to count to ten in threads using us as OP images. Right about the same time the board got spam flooded and the board got nuked. Several of my friends were never seen again, although some anons get a kick out of masquerading as them to mess with me. The others who remain, 9Bear and 6Bear, are perfectly fine, but for whatever reason I am unable to leave the board.
Like most bears, I sleep a lot, which is why I am not active a whole lot. And I like to drink with my Guatamalan friends so sometimes I don't post for a few days at a time, but I am always here.

Silly, the 3 is on my shirt.

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and chinga tu madre!"

Why were you spamming last night? :^3

cuz gay is wrong

I hate you for spamming this board, you should kill yourself (actually take a thot with you)

hey 3bear, where have you been?

literally who?

That was not me spamming the board, rfiends.
I would never do anything like that.
No, the spammer used my name to post in communicating with anons. That was a mistake, as you will soon see. I was able to identify the spammer yesterday, which is probably why he didn't flood the board tonight. He knows he has been compromised and is afraid of the consequences of doing it again.
Now, the question is *why* would that bother him? What could the consequences possibly be that would cause him to stop? Answer that question correctly, and many things will become clear to you.

Well, it looks like I triggered someone's jimmies. Here comes the spammer. :(

Hey, I created a thread here (8ch.net/b/res/7402806.html) and I don't know why bu the others user only talk about you.

Can you help me?
What board here in Holla Forums is equivalent to the /3/ from 4chan?
I think this chan is better and I wanna talk about softwares, modeling…

is tomorrow the day? If that's the case, I'll be super excited :D

3Bear is pretty lame, tbqh, fam.

story of your name?