There is an active effort to shitpost and spam Holla Forums to death by posting low quality threads and low quality...

there is an active effort to shitpost and spam Holla Forums to death by posting low quality threads and low quality shitposts

these are not summerfags

archive.is/K4jlI
archive.is/vvTYK
archive.is/6KjXt
archive.is/C3egO

wow you dont say?

You say that like it is a bad thing.

lul I troll shills because people know what's going on.

pedos aren't part of the problem tbh

Give me back IDs and I'll just filter them.

Yo niggers we 14 pages and shet

I agree, we eitheir need to leave and form a new safe haven WITH MODS WHO ACTUALLY REMOVE THESE FUCKING SHILLS.
Orrrrrr we get THE MODS HERE TO DO THEIR JOB.
I don't care which one.
But the only mods that should be hired are mods that have been browsing this site for years and know bullshit when they see it.
Political discussion should be aloud but only if its an actual discussion.
The left had infiltarted these boards and started to push a political agenda that is pro homosexual and pro nigger and pro communism.
They can have their threads but it should only be one at a time. If multiple threads are created and spammed by the same IP's all fucking day they should be banned for "spamming" same as anybody else who would spam the same shit here over and over. The problem isn't just the shills.
It's the fucking mods.
Step up and fucking do your job you stupid faggots. Or give me a moderator job so I can show you how a real MAN does it bitch.

t. spammer

t. halfchan

Oh look a shill.
Need to label me a spammer because you are afraid people will agree we with me and stand up?

not going to happen faggot

shut the fuck up hex

kys

Keep going.
I'm screenshoting for future threads

LOOK OUT NIGGA WE GOT A DETECTIVE ON THE CASE WITH AN IMPRESSIVE RESUME

Dysnomia dindu nuffin wrong

I'm a summerfag and i'm here to shit all over your board. I dropped out of highschool just to pursue a career as a full time shit poster tbh.

unironically good move user.

pedophiles are the solution not the problem

This is the third time ive asked you to stop making this thread. Im about to fight you IRL faggot.

1nc1ud3 m3 1n d4 scr33nc4p 1x d33

Get over it shill

4m 1 1n d4 5cr33nc4p

On the first thread OP made he litterally admited that this whole thing was him trolling. Shitposting happens. This is Holla Forums you retarded faggot if you want to play pretend as intellectuals go to Holla Forums.

STOP SHITPOSTING ON A SHITPOSTING FRIENDLY BOARD GG

hes new

Why does this matter?

well it isn't working according to the only objective measure we have which is board stats. they haven't been this high for months
qualititively you can argue Holla Forums has sunk to unplumbed depths but in terms of ips and pph the board is doing well

this plus i like when the board is getting shit up with pedo threads and spam

not being sarcastic either

It has been tried, the globals invariably intervene and shut down the board, deleting everything to the point where the board just dies
Right. How? This board has an owner and 2 mods, meaning that there are 56 hours per week that each needs to cover. The tools they have to use are such shit that during a spam flood they won't even load, and the board owner just crippled them even further in the name of "freedom". (Seriously, Dysnomia is the GWB of board owners.) He can't trust the people who are volunteering to be mods because nobody who is volunteering is qualified, and the few people that he would trust to do it want nothing to do with saving the board or with helping him continue to display his asshattery to the world through this board.

tl;dr version:
Nobody thinks this board is worth saving or that Dysnomia should be allowed anywhere within 10 meters of any internet connected device, and nobody is going to do a damn thing to enable either to continue any longer than they have to.

Board flooding will do that every time. Which is probably part of the reason Dysnomia gutted the one effective tool they had for shutting it down quickly. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if he was the one spamming the board in the first place. I did hear that Jim was pissed at him and has told him to bring the numbers back up. What better way for him to do it than gut the tool, floodspam the board with his phone while claiming to be fighting it on his PC. That wouldn't surprise me at all tbh.

apparently Dys hired some new australian vols. there's a new one called avsman and i haven't seen him do any sort of moderation but idk his situation rn so i can't just assume he's done nothing.
Dys said himself he doesn't want to save this board because the users don't deserve it.

hex is the spammer tbh

yeah, where did you hear that? do you actually have sauce or another element which supports that? i doubt it
Ofc you may be right. Maybe Jimmy Fatkins puts pressure on bos to increase the usercount so he can farm more sheckles. Maybe not

you again? check the log. dys created a new vol account. the rest is speculation

They are temp global loans, and won't do shit once they get to know him.

This is what I just don't get. If he doesn't want to save it, why doesn't he just quit or tell Jim to delete the fucking board?

I read that on a few other boards including /sudo. Of course it doesn't mean anything if you read something like that on another board, but when you start seeing it in multiple places including on a board where admins hang out, and nobody involved denies it, it does lend a bit more credibility to the thing than just rank speculation.

what?
what are you getting at?

he doesn't want to give the users (us) the satisfaction of being 'right' even though he knows we're right.

stop copy and pasting what you said yesterday, faggot.

i was going to fucking slam this, but the more i think about it the more i have to admit that it actually is a legit possibility. he is that fucked up, for a start
Plus it would allow him to reinforce his delusional charade that none of this is at all his fault. If the board gets killed by floodspam, he can blame it on that without having to even address all of the bullshit he has inflicted on this place.

samefag tbh

OP here, I am actually witnessing shills just outright fucking telling lies. I'm not trolling. the shilling is real. fuck you shill. and have an image from Holla Forums, it's about you.

fuck of Holla Forumsack tbh

Sorry, but wrong again. 735 is me though.

so shills are making real life threats of physical violence as a result of being exposed for their deception?

wow you are MAD! not gonna stop telling everyone who exactly the shills are, and will call the cops if anything happens without hesitation. installing extra hidden cameras on seperate redundant security systems around the premesis too, WITH backup battery sources. you WILL get caught.

samefag

samefag

you are a cuck.

wew

wrong tbh

fuck your shill tactics you piece of shit.

there isn't anything wrong with being from Holla Forums but making the assumption that everyone you disagree with is from there is insane and stupid.

fk of

worried about being found out, are you?

it's part of the SJW "hacker" op to destroy places where trump-supporters congregate, the plan was spread using infographs on a antifa subreddit

day 6 or 8 or whatever:
somebody called Holla Forums "4chan's penal colony", i laughed my ass off, they're trying to spin it as a victory for them but it will never work, however…
WE STRAPHBATTALION NOW

but why here on this board they're probably just gonna get v& if they come here with all the CP being spammed now

they want to shut you down by posting CP and drawing feds here

i'm just a shill tbh
all i do is rp as a pedo and anti

they better get ready to be v& because they're going down with us then

Feds can fuck off tbh

who gives le fuck

seems like you guys are floundering a bit. The old shtick getting a little stale perhaps?

this is my fun :3

does that idea that you are ruining other peoples fun make you feel sad?

you're still the same joke, there's no need for innovation here

Says someone who spends his free time trying to confuse and annoy people on an irrelevant imageboard.

No wtf are you saying. That's why I do it in the first place.

but you're the one playing divide and conquer, i'm just laughing at that fact

user, they do it because they're bitter, miserable do-nothings who aren't capable of genuine human interaction, nor intelligent enough for cerebral discussion.

i'm playing command and conquer

where'd the user go? legit want to know wtf the user i replied to was trying to say

No idea what you mean by that. Don't care either.

I don't imagine you've laughed for quite a while. kekekekekekekek

heh that's right, it's totally just projection

i just played that with a friend last weekend out of nostalgia lol

your grammar alone is enough to make me laugh, topped and kekked

classic

*in a while. seriously?

btw, you might wanna give a semicolon a try every now and then

because i don't have anything else to say

hi redditor

I have lots of other things to say. What do you wanna talk about, user?

hi 9gagger, captcha related

you can keep assuming you know everything about me because that was really going somewhere

you do realize only reddit nitpicking niggers care about grammar on IBs
also:
isn't a valid rebbutal

hex did nothing wrong

Ok, just let me know if you need to talk to someone. I'm here for you

r u ok buddy?

oh let me correct my own grammar because its not a serious discussion
Are you okay, buddy?

oh, you need me to explicitly say something so you can be sure of it? yeah, it seems that i know better

i think we're done here, redditor.

itt: sexual tension

Whoa, you really btfo of that user, bro! Nothin personal, kid, am I right?

Probably best you stick to posting nonsense, user

t. Nitpicking plebbit

the dubs deem you as my next opponent, you're trying to spin the "edgelord" narrative on me? not a single phrase i've used falls near the edgy meme field

Oh no, please… please, just take it easy on me.

the dubs say i go back to him, fuck you now, faggot

"muh second point" lol it doesn't matter if the discussion is serious or not, what matters is that you're desperately seeking my approval but not even earning it

Geez, your punctuation is atrocious

at least english is not my first language user, being french is hard

then why bring it up? why bring grammar up if nothing matters apparently? redditors like yourself need to learn some discipline when it comes to IBs because not everyone here cares what some pretentious redditor says about grammar. you only out yourself by calling someone out for grammar or not having the 'correct' formatting. lurk moar, redditor.
also this:

Just fuck already

if you're not a native english speaker then why do you choose to nitpick like the true redditor you are?

*posts penguin on doom copypasta*

i can't, i'm not homo can't say he isn't

because it seems to work so far, i'm harvesting enough butthurt for the whole winter and it's just the first autum's day

Here, let me help you out, froggo…
However, the statement "being French is hard" doesn't really make sense, given that it doesn't have anything to do with your inability to use proper punctuation.

lurk moar, redditor.

Classic "I was only pretending to be retarded" goy

ouch

suddenly grammar matters a whole lot doesn't it?

Frog thought he was clever. Frog was not clever. Frog needs a baguette for powerup.

he's quintessential reddit material so nothing new

WHOLE LOTTA FUCKIN SHILLS IN THIS THREAD. SOME EVEN SHILLING EACH OTHER

yeah i agree with both of these anons, we're so many people arguing agains't mr "autum" frenchfag am i right?

idk if that's a samefag thing or whatever but i'm done with this thread.

you're one too

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING HOMO

Yeah, Autumanon is drowning himself in cheap Bordeaux right now

PUTAIN TA MERE CHAN DE MERDE

Shill this shill that. Holy shit its no wonder Holla Forums is the most easily trolled chan ever.

t. shill

shitposting is what Holla Forums was made for, newfag

The flat cardboard armor reminds me of runescape