I've got a lead to her IRL identity. How should I troll?

I've got a lead to her IRL identity. How should I troll?

post that shit nigga

Hell no. This shit took me a lot of digging. I'm not just going to give out the information so every Holla Forumstard can spam "NIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERS" in her PM box and mail her shit.

I just need to figure out how best to troll her.

murder her

Why? I'd get more enjoyment making her feel worried that she'll get her name plastered all over the media than by killing her.

Just send threats to scare her saying you'll expose her to family and friends.

Anything else? Anything specific I should say or mention?

I almost felt bad for a sec but all I had to do was look at that video again.

I'd say just tell her you sent a hitman out to kill her. That would be hilarious. Not too good at thinking up trolling ideas though so hopefully someone better will come in.

Is it really that bad? I just thought it was weird.

Anyway, I sent the message. She lives in Russia, so I dunno when she'll respond.

I've had pet hamsters and rats as a kid so maybe it hits me a lot harder than you. I'm a bitch for animals.

lol all she did was eat a worm, nobody would give two fuckn shits.

It probably wasn't as horrible as you'd imagine for the mice. Unless she was intentionally swallowing air, there wouldn't be much to breathe down there, so they'd probably just suffocate shortly after they were swallowed.

All ten of them…

And then she squeezes out a turd made form nothing but mouse bones.

What the fuck?

What? I'm sure she was shittin' nothing but mice for a day or 2.

…but why would you think about that?

Probably because I've been on image boards for 17 years.

But what could possibly be appealing about the thought of a woman shitting?

The leads are weak

Absolutely nothing. I'm not a scat fan. It was just the first thought that crossed my mind when I watched her chowin' mice like chicken nuggets.

Huh. I guess I was thinking more about what was happening to them at that moment…

Being dissolved in stomach acid.

Yeah, but I mean the specifics. Like what it would have felt like or looked like (if there was light).

That's just as weird as my first thought being about poop.

How so? I'm just wondering what it was like inside her. You were talking about her shit.

Just seemed a little weird. Sorry nigga.

Who is this girl, and why does she swallow mice?

It doesn't matter who she is. What matters is her diet.

Was getting Hantavirus part of her plan?

If I took the mice away, would she die?