I found out about this yesterday at 3AM when I fell asleep watching south park...

I found out about this yesterday at 3AM when I fell asleep watching south park. I thought it was just a dream until I looked it up.
This is real, it's first episode aired a month ago.

Has anyone seen any of it yet? Is it exactly what one would expect, or is it a clever ruse?

No, I don't care about watching Israeli Banker Rabbis preach to their government about sheqels.

They're trying to bait alt right gamergaters from redchannit for attention but they didn't cast a woman so nobody cares

Line theme

The Jewiest show since Jews came to Jewtown. The rise of white nationalism has sent Chaim into such a panic he's went and showed his hand.

Show literally called problematic. Hosted by a Jew literally named Moshe.

And people tried to say Comedy Central isn't funny anymore. xDDD

Is that like a new hipster haircut?

See how quickly he dumbs down the conversation into safe topics.

Well… this was awkward

MOSHE MOSHE

I hate infotainment programs. Every time when the conversation gets interesting there's a cunt who feels like he has to make a joke in order to keep the high ground and invalidates someone's story.

Let's do this again

It's meant to be a comedy show but it's boring and preachy.

My family is half-Jewish and I'd still stuff this cunt into an EZ-bake oven for being such a fucking Jew.

How can people watch this shit? Nothing but left-wing virtue signaling.

Please go

If ladders stop being a funny excuse, maybe they'll start using planes more often.

He was born Judah Israelstein Shekelberg, but changed his name to something less Jewish when he entered show biz.

w e w l a d

lol why lock your doors, we have hammers

holy fuck
never before has the term "turbokike" been more appropriate

Holy shit

She could easily turn it that the U.S. is a home to Americans and it also needs walls. Just like the real ones.

He is also almost 40 years old, but dresses and acts like a teenager.

Fun Fact: hipster haircuts are modeled after jew haircuts. Jews tend to have afros and require a lot of trimming like dealing with an out of control weed. So here we are, limp-wristed hipsters following a style that's based off a derivation of jew haircuts.

you sound like you're really handsome & get a lot of exercise

You sound like a dick has never touched your lips.

But the hitler youth has been popular on /fa/ for a while. The Pic in the OP looks like distortion of the HY though.