At what age did you grow out of atheism?

At what age did you grow out of atheism?

christian vs fedora thread let's get it started

You tell me, samepost everyday fag

At what age did you grow out of christcuckery?

When i was 4 y/o that's the day i left halfchan because of the gamergate fiasco.

Would you fuck either of those fangirls?

Nietzsche sure changed his tune on his death bed.

you mean after having gone clinically insane 10 years before? this doesn't help your case

hi whats athism

I was agnostic by 16. It's clear that instances of order in the universe can't be coincidence. Plus religion is a cult which people find out sooner or later.

33. Why do you continuously make this data mining thread?

I was born Gnostic, so…

Is that graph supposed to make sense?

t. unenlightened

About 30 when I discovered Alan Watts.

The same age you become agnostic

I feel like everyone's agnostic. agnosticism is just sort of acknowledging that you're not an asshole who thinks all your beliefs are the absolute truth.

can we just meet in the middle with satanism

"grow out"? what do you mean?

About 18. I was agnostic for most of my childhood despite being forced to practice Catholicism, and then I got really angsty for a while and insisted that I was an atheist and that God CAN'T exist. By 18 or so, I developed the confidence to say "I don't know, and that's alright," and with that confidence came the ability to not be critical or disdainful of others' beliefs.

I'm at the point now where I'm legitimately interested in what other people believe, and I can even empathize with people who believe in God but don't follow an organized religion.

My beliefs are as follows:
The concept of God as it is popularly portrayed is probably a total fantasy. I do get a nagging feeling of a higher power of some sort every once in a while; I'll look up at the sky and say "help me through this" without having any ideas about who/what I'm addressing it to. Maybe this speaks to a sort of spirituality, I don't know, but if I flipped a coin 9 times and it landed on heads every time, I'd have a nagging feeling that it will land on heads the 10th time even though I know through logic that there's only a 50% chance.

When I began studying shamanism, eastern & western magical traditions, and realized there's much more to the game than that.

around 16

Atheism got boring.

Christian turned out to be one of the least shitty groups currently running around.

Your god is still a stone age explanation of something that no language can really explain adequately.

Deist since 2010. Thanks Iraq.

post this on Holla Forums for laughs.

Post this too

never ;^)

The only reason I'd go christian is because the worldly groups themselves exhibit an overall good morale and connectedness. Fuck the otherwordly if it's anything other than a sci-fi utopia. I just want to live my life in honor of the ones close to me, live with a kind heart.

see you in hell.

Atheism is the worst religion ever. Atheists are the most dogmatic people on earth, even worse than Evangelical Christians.

With all the sodomy I've performed it'd be no wonder. I'm hoping god ain't real, I hope we are living in a simulation and only my kind of people get to escape from it.

At what age will you grow out of shitty threads?

This must be why atheists proselytize and shill the hardest of any religion. They're just SO devoted to their shitty nihilist religion they need to enlighten everyone else that science is holier than God.

i guess psychologists and psychiatrists mut be prosyletyzing for their religion of mental health too, in your mind. Just like teachers prosyletize knowledge to ignorant kids, those religious zealots

Atheism is, in fact, a religion, it's just- as the name indicates, a non-theistic one. The fact that its adherents so vehemently push their axiomatic presuppositions is proof of this. The degree to which many atheists persecute non believers (believers?) ( See: USSR and Chinese Communist party ) is further proof that it is a religion.

You're obviously just an ignorant kiddo who goes with whatever band-wagon philosophy is most in style at the time. Three hundred years ago you're the kind of person who would have been calling for the burning of witches. It's the truth.

its in fact not a religion, so fuck u
the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion.
a world council of religions.

stop trolling, kiddo

Not the mental health of being a suicidal transsexual I hope.

being suicidal isnt healthy, so no

undisputed
atheism wins again

No kike worshipper has ever been able to solve the burrito paradox:

Could God microwave a burrito so hot, that not even He could eat it?

The truth is there is some higher being out there. The (((elites))) obviously worship something

oh, they cant be wrong? They all worship the same thing?

my man, came to the same conclusion at 16

(((They))) have access to much more information than any of us do. And are they atheists? Nope.

do u believe in god?

One thing is certain though, you're never too old for sick dubs.

Being serious, i cant get what are saying.

People isnt racist because they hate black people or whiteys are mad at muh dick, people is racist because blacks are violent, lazy and gib me dats, thats against christianity.

American protestant zionists you mean.

All mass school shotings are made by fedoras, thats a fact, psychology isnt a science and psychiatry is a baby science.

If you have an answer then you have an knowledge, if you dont have proofs then you have faith, simple as that and religion is just a name, like sect, the only difference is numbers.

See your own posts.

Well, thats the history of Christ, and the answer is yes.

Obviously, talmudists cant, there is a difference between shabbos goys and christians.

wrong tbh

See this: